Do Over Ch. 01 - Mom

Story Info
Reliving my adult life with a small advantage.
3.1k words
3.9
13.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those involved in sexual activities are of legal age to participate.

As I go over my memories from the last 267 years though I am only 225 years old. I know the math doesn't add up but I lived 42 of those years not once but twice. What I am about to tell is what happens the second time I lived those 42 years cause lets be honest that was the interesting time around when things happened.

It is late in the year 2042 and today I turn 60 which I know isn't that big a deal but it is to me. The last half of my life has been hell and I am glad it is over and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next. I know weird right if its been hell for 30 why not expect the same for the future. Well lets just say I am optimistic but also intrigued by the possibilities.

Now I have lived a decent life and never got into much trouble with the law its just been things tend to not work out for me. The reason I am telling you all of this is so you understand what made me probably the perfect target for the message I received when I got up this morning. It was very simple but intriguing in that it wasn't so much an advertisement as a challenge.

What would you change if you could relive your whole adult life with a slight advantage. Could you keep from misusing the advantages and follow the rules or fail and pay the fee. If you think you can complete the task and come out clear please visit us at the following address.

I am not going to put the address or the name of the company cause well I am not allowed part of the rules*. The Rules where and are simple.

1. Do not get involved with world events in other words no major changes to how things happened.

2. Do not interfere with someone's death. In other words I cant do something to directly keep someone from dying.

3. Follow all laws. Cause of the advantages I would have it would be easy to break the law and get away with it. Minor traffic offenses don't count but you must pay the fines. Also sex is not regulated as much in 2042 so certain taboos are allowed like incest or prostitution.

4. Keep a detailed account of all historical activities you are alive to see.

5. Do not tell anyone you are reliving this time period or anyone how you came to be able to relive the time.*

6. Last but definitely not least No sex with anyone under age.

Now that you know the rules here are the advantages you will have.

1. Mind Control for lack of a better word basically others will do what you want even agree with you. It's more than just simple mind control cause you also change how the feel about it and their will.

2. Full control over your body and even others physical responses.

3. Able to heal some physical health issues and immune to all diseases.

4. You return to the point of being 18 and wont age past 25 ever again. I know what you are thinking immortality and eternal youth but as I write this in 2207 I have realized that was the real price I paid.

Basically I have been given just enough to keep life interesting so I can be a living record of history since the year 2000. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed my extra long life but I have also watched countless loved ones live and die and several generations of my own come and go. That's the true trade I made that day so long ago yes I got to go back and make some major changes to my life but I became a walking historical record that would endure and couldn't be destroyed.

Ok now I know that is not what you came do but now I am going to get to the fun part of my story. I went to the address figuring why not it might actually be fun for a small diversion for the day little did I know it was true. So we go over everything I sign the document and yes even now we still have contracts and legal issues. I am taken to a small room and given something that's supposed to help with the transition but soon I am asleep.

As I wake up I am figuring that it was all an elaborate scam and that I was robbed but suddenly I realize the room I am in it's my bedroom from 2000 when I turned 18. So I check the time and date and sure enough it is midnight on my birthday in 2000. Once I am certain that it isn't just some elaborate VR or simulator and it is real I decide to tryout the advantages I am supposed to have.

I go downstairs and find my mom and stepdad in the living room watching TV for him to ask me why am I back up. Now I figure why not start making those changes right now instead of waiting. Now heres the thing if it has all been a dream or anything this is going to go very bad very fast.

I look at him and say "You know I just couldn't sleep because I think you have caused my mom enough pain and that it is time you finally leave and never come back."

Originally when he looked at me and didn't respond I was preparing for the worst but he actually got up and says "You know what you are right" and goes to pack his stuff. As he calls my stepbrother and stepsister to tell them to get their things I make the decision to step in and change the course of their lives as well.

I step in saying. "Why don't you leave them with my mom and you and their mom can meet to get them situated in a couple of days."

He agrees and leaves not to return except to visit with my step siblings though I would see him a couple of days later when I mediated his meeting with their mom. My mom hasn't moved this whole time in shock and disbelief but finally snaps out of it after he has left and I sent them back to bed. Though she only stares at me as I sit down in what was my stepdad's chair and get comfortable.

I finally break the tension by saying. "We need to talk and discuss the changes that are happening and going to happen around here so I do want your honest opinion but I will make the final decision ok."

Her reply is "Now wait just a minute what is going on here and who exactly do you think you are Joe!"

"I am the one who is in charge from now on and you will do what I say when I say it ok. I don't want to but I can easily make you understand that I mean it mom."

"Yeah and exactly how do you plan on doing that young man without getting yourself in trouble and grounded."

"Well for starters I already got rid of the biggest cause of the tension around here and the main reason for most of the bickering and fighting. Next I am going to make the environment more relaxed by making everyone equal in there appearance."

"What exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"Starting in the morning we don't wear clothes in this house only when we are going out somewhere. Everyone in this house and that includes you is to be completely nude at all times."

"Are you out of your mind thinking that all of us walking around naked is a good thing. There are currently 3 females and 2 males living here and you don't think it will be an issue!"

"Not if we all agree to 2 major rules 1. All activities most have totally consent from those involved. 2. No singling out or playing favorites whatever you do with one you most be willing to do with all."

"So let me see if I am really understanding exactly what you are saying. Not only are we going to be naked whenever we are home but we are going to be allowed to fuck each other if we want and agree."

"Yes that's exactly what I am saying and we are going to do this and you are going to support it completely."

"Yeah you are right this is probably the best way to handle everything so we will start after we tell the other three in the morning."

"Actually mom you know what I think we should start right now why don't you get up and take all your clothes off for me."

She gets up with no further discussion having finally been told by me what to do and begins to follow instructions. As she takes her shirt off I copy her not wanting to waste any time. As she reaches behind her and release's the clasp over her bra it falls forward exposing her 34 DD breast to me. Having gotten ahead of her by sliding my shorts and underwear off together while she removed her bra I start stroking my cock marveling at her chest.

Now don't get me wrong my mom isn't some goddess or model at 37 but she also isn't ugly either so her getting naked in front of you will get a reaction. As I retake my seat she unfastens and unzips her pants but before she can do like I did and slip out of both her pants and panties I speak up.

"No just one at a time and go slow I want to enjoy you revealing yourself to me."

So she slowly lowers her pants over her hips and down her legs stepping out one leg at a time. Follow by her panties done so I have to wait for her to stand back up to finally see her trimmed slit. This whole time I have kept a nice slow stroke going on my cock and realized the first time I was 18 I would have cum already so thanks for control of my body.

I slowly look up and down my now naked mother standing directly in front of me stroking my now 8 inch dick. Yes I made it grow a couple of inches and even made it a bit thicker so sue me. Taking in every inch of her nude body before giving into my desire and telling her.

"Get over here and suck your sons cock like the total mommy slut you are now."

Without making a sound she rushes over and proceeds to give me one of the best blowjob's I ever got in my life either time. She is doing things with and to my cock I didn't know were possible let alone experienced before. She is easily taking every bit of me and making it feel so good I think oh why not and grow a couple more inches to reach 10 inches long and 3 inches diameter. Even with total control of my body I soon cum in her mouth and she doesn't slow but does let some spill out. to which all she does is lick it up off her chin and my cock before sitting back and grinning at me.

Taking it as a challenge I force her on her back and legs spread opening her up to me. I use every single thing I ever learned as I go down on her in both lifetimes. Eating her peach like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet and soon make her orgasm multiple times. Only then do I make her respond to my control by taking her sensitivity away until I have her a utter spasming mess.

Neither one of us has said one thing since I told her to suck my cock though we have made plenty of noise. It goes to show how used to things one becomes seeing as we don't have an audience because we all got used to hearing her and my stepdad fuck regularly. As we both catch our breath I look at the mess my mom has become and ask her.

"So did you enjoy sucking on your sons cock making him cum in your mouth so you could swallow it? or What about having him eat your pussy to several mind blowing orgasms?"

"Yes I enjoyed your cock in my mouth and throat and even the taste you left as you came in mommy's mouth and I am looking forward to getting more protein from my boy later. As for you eating me I definitely can't wait to get your mouth back down there and let you taste your mom's juices as often as possible."

"Oh you will definitely get plenty of both but for now this hard piece of meat has a different destination and mom hole to claim as its own. I think it is time I go back in the hole I came out of and fuck you right and proper. Moving you from a slutty mom who is goes naked teasing and sucking her son to mom whore who actually fucks her son."

"Oh yes I definitely agree it is time you slide that big pole right back into the hole that birthed you and turn me into your mommy whore."

Mom screams my name as I shove my cock into her flowing pussy reaching places she never before had been touched having grown to 12 inches. I definitely need to be thankful for the control I was given because otherwise I would not have last 5 strokes in her before blowing my load deep inside her. Heck even then I let one go about 5 minutes in but remained hard and erect to keep plowing her for several more explosive orgasms.

Ok yes I was a bit of an ass and fucked her for 3 hours straight even when she passed out from exhaustion after her tenth or so full body orgasm. I used the abilities I was given to there fullest not cuming unless I chose to, keeping her sensitivity from being to much, and making sure she was ok physically to continue. The thing is that I really enjoyed having my cock inside my mom and didn't want it to end but after 3 hours we had done it in several different positions and ways that it was not as much fun so having done missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing, sitting, in the shower, against the wall, and even a little anal I grew tired of fucking for the moment so giving her one last load deep in her very well used cunt as she once more came forcing my rapidly softening cock from her body.

Having finally finished fucking one another for the first time ever we went to her bed to sleep together for the first time also. it was simply the closest bed and quiet frankly why not after all we just did to one another. I mean honestly she swallowed my cum, I ate her out to multiple orgasms, and fucked her with my cum even now leaking out as we head to bed so what more can sleeping together be or mean.

We would then spend until midday the following day in her bed sleeping together naked. I would quickly take possession of my mom, her body, and pussy for a short time when we first woke up fucking her before getting up and facing the day. We would then call a family meeting that was interesting seeing as it started with just me and mom naked telling my siblings the new dynamics of the house including me being in charge.

This was meet with originally mixed feelings but once I made it known it was how I thought it was meant to be all accepted and welcomed the change. This is where I am sad to say my power did go to my head and I made one change to the rules that was dirty on my part. Basically since my abilities allowed access any way I made my access to all the females unrestricted but my stepbrothers to our sisters was with permission from me only. While to my mom as long as I wasn't already with her he was welcome to use her.

After every one was naked I once more bent my mom over and thrust my hard cock inside her. I took her from behind for several minutes before dropping a load in her and moving on to her ass again fucking it for several minutes to put my cum there and finally placing her on her knees in the middle of the kitchen sucking my cock clean to give her a third protein shot in a half hour. Doing this as a visual confirmation that sex was ok at all times when we where home.

Having finished using mom to confirm the new dynamic at home I get my stepbrother to help me spit roast mom. I am sliding once more into her slippery full cunt as he pushes into her mouth with his dick. We fuck her from both ends with him coming to terms that she is willing to service him whenever he gets the urge. Before he can blow his load I change places with him having forced another cum load out into her pussy so he will be fucking her freshly creampied cunt.

He doesn't even react to my cum oozing out onto his cock as he goes balls deep inside her. I place my cock in front of her face letting her suck me using her on expertise while he just trying to ravage her pussy. Soon while she is giving me another expert bj I get him to change to her ass for his finale as he is cuming in her ass I let her have another protein shake down her throat.

As a proper end of the family meeting and to make sure the whole family is involved I get my sisters to get both our cum out of mom while I give her a kiss and let my stepbrother also kiss her with the taste of my cum still in her mouth. Both my sister and stepsister alternate getting both our cum out of mom's ass and mine out and of her cunt.

Next time I will tell about my sisters and getting all three of them fucked properly by there brother. Yes one sister is missing during this part she was living with our dad but she soon rejoined the family and took her place on my dick.