Do Over Ch. 02 - Sisters

Story Info
How my sister's got there new roles in the family.
1.3k words
4.05
6.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties involved in sexual activities are of 18 years of age.

A quick recap of the last chapter. After being given a chance to relive my adult life with the advantage of controlling what others accepted and did I began making changes in my family. Being the baby in my family normally meant I was overlooked my whole life. First I made my stepdad leave quickly followed by fucking my mother.

Now after my sister and stepsister just finished licking my stepbrothers and my cum from mom they went to there room to think over the new rules. After waiting an hour for them to come back out I decided it was time they were fully initiated in the new dynamics of the family. I made my way to there room still deciding which I would fuck first but knowing that when I left it they both would have a load of my cum inside them.

As soon as I walked into there room and saw them both laying on there beds completely naked I decided to have my stepsister first. Now this wasn't because of a difference in beauty between the two as much as it was I had already been fucking my sister for years and even under normal circumstances would fuck her for years more. Also I had always felt my stepsister looked down on me and my siblings so getting her to willing let me fuck her was a great payback.

So instead of going through the whole routine of asking and then changing her mind I just looked at her and said. " Liz you know I think it would be a great time for you to suck my dick like the good little slut you always act like. Why don't you get on your knees and show me how good you are and how much experience you have at it."

She would not say a word before getting on her knees and taking my cock in her mouth showing her ability. Now I would not say she was bad but compared to where my baby sister was already at that point she barely was acceptable. Once I made my mind up I began to fuck her face with no regard to her gaging or almost throwing up on a couple of occasions making her take most of my cock even forcing it down her throat. I didn't stop or even slow down until I unloaded a full load of cum straight down her throat.

Once my last spurt of cum was released in Liz's mouth I told her to lay back on her bed so I could take care of her. The thing you need to understand is that I actually love eating pussy and making a woman orgasm as they squirm and writhe due to what my tongue is doing to there body. This time would be no exception in fact I would say I wanted to prove something with it so I used everything I had learned in my life to not only bring her to an orgasm but beyond that even making her squirt.

Up until this point I hadn't used my control over either one of our bodies but I would at this moment so I could go straight to fucking her lik she never had or would be fucked by anyone else. I pounded her pussy like a jackhammer removing a damaged sidewalk going close to forty-five minutes pushing her to several orgasms during this period. It would end finally when she could no longer handle the pleasure her body was feeling and passed out as she came once more while I flooded her womb with a second full load of sperm.

When she passed out and fell forward sliding off my cock I would move over to my sister and start enjoying the skill she had pleasuring my cock with her mouth. I really liked how my sister sucked my dick and she had plenty of experience with making me cum in her mouth and enjoyed it as much as me. So we quickly got into the 69 position orally satisfying each other multiple times.

Once we both were tired of oral stimulation we would move directly to doing the things to each other's body and fucking one another like we had learned each enjoyed the most over the years. Th only difference was I would use the control I had over both our bodies so that everything was more pleasurable while increasing our endurance and stamina allowing us to go longer and harder than we had ever done. This allowed me to push us to new hieghts of pleasure while continuing to keep going even when normally we both would have be to exhausted.

After an hour and a half of enjoying my baby sisters body I would finally let the ware on our bodies take full affect causing us both to experience explosive orgasms together but also making us both pass out from pure exhaustion. When we came to several hours later we would all sit down and confirm the new arrangements for the house with me having full access to all three females as I wanted but Jack my stepbrother would express a desire to not stay there but go back to living with his mom. I would later find out he did this because he didn't want his girlfriend to be exposed to me or for me to fuck her. This was actually fine with me because it meant not having to share these three with him though later I would share them with another once I geew their number within my family.

A few days later my stepdad and his ex had the meeting to determine what would happen with my step siblings which of course everyone agreed with my plans. Basically my stepdad would have visits with his kids at a predetermined time and place but would not know anything about what happened in there homes. Jack would go live with his mom and after getting to fuck her myself I would arrange it so that he could regularly fuck her when he wanted. Liz would continue to live with us so I would have full access to her whenever I wanted but would visit with her parents for a few hours each week.

This would be how things went for the next month or so untill my mom would get my other sister to come home from our dads. When she got home we set her down and explained the new rules and how things worked now including not wearing clothes at home and me fucking them on a regular basis. Again I had already fucked her for years so it wasn't an issue but it being out in the open surprised her. In fact the first time she saw me fuck our mom and stepsister she was speechless but of course having known and been involved with fucking our sister before she didn't react to it.

After going over the new dynamics and rules I would have her not only strip naked but I would soon have my cock in her mouth in front of the other three. Then after dumping a load of cum down her throat I would fuck her from behind so she could fully join the house by eating our mother while I pounded her pussy. I made a permanent change in Alex while fucking her that wasnt needed in the other three which was to increase her sex drive and desire to match the rest of us in the house.

We would soon finish for this initial round as a family with my cum not only in Alex but also mom, Liz, and Jess as well. We would continue like this for the next couple of months during the summer unless one of us was at work or busy doing something else we would normally be found fucking at home. Once we returned to school I would add a couple of others but most of the ones I would add were family cause I had plans to change something's in the family using sex and domination to keep control of the problems or avoid certain mistakes made to for a better wnd happier family.