Do People Really Do That? Pt. 04

Story Info
Retiree on vacation finds more sex than he had bargained for.
1.7k words
4.37
10.5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes man to man sex. If that offends you, don't read further.

June and I were finally on our dream vacation, to the Greek islands.

Ever since the time, a couple of years ago, when I had succumbed to a temptation I didn't know I had, and sucked the cock of a truck driver, June has delighted in teasing me about it, although it had never happened again.

"Maybe this will be the time," she said as our ship sailed into the harbor. "You know what they say about Greeks."

"That's just a cultural stereotype," I said, though I don't deny that my 75 year old cock stirred a bit.

The island was every bit what we had imagined. Perfect sun, perfect sky, perfect beaches...and they were nude beaches. And people of all ages were nude. June joined the local custom, still looking good with her well-toned retiree's body, relaxing in a lawn chair watching beautiful people of all ages and both sexes stroll by. Out of modesty or fear, I wore a pair of shorts, and generally draped a newspaper over my lap to hide when I had an erection, which was not infrequently, especially as June would nudge me whenever a particularly toothsome person - of either sex - walked past.

A few days into our stay, June arose early, and came back to find me still lounging in bed. She pulled down the sheet, and began nuzzling me with her lips. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" she said. "We have an adventure today."

"What sort of an adventure?" I asked. For response, she took my cock in her mouth, gave it a couple of swirls with her tongue, and grinned at me. "An adventure for you. And I get to watch."

"You don't mean...?"

"I spoke to the concierge. He gave me a contact who is willing...."

"I never said...."

"Just follow me. The concierge is taking us. And acting as our interpreter. This third party only speaks Greek."

So that's how we found ourselves going along a path that led past the nude beach, with all its beautiful olive-skinned bodies, around a bend, and to a very different part of the island -- a working class fishing village. The concierge led us to a small cottage, where his knock at the door was answered by a huge man, probably about 50, wearing traditional fisherman's garb, with a grizzled beard, scowling, looking like an oversized Zorba the Greek. He growled a few words.

"He wants to know what you want," the concierge said.

'Tell him my husband wants to suck his cock."

"No!" I said in a strangled whisper, but the concierge was already translating. Zorba scowled, muttered something, but then stood aside to give us room to enter. I was ready to run, but June took me by the arm and pulled me in.

The room was simply furnished but surprisingly neat. It had a fishy odor that was not unpleasant. Zorba looked at both of us, with a long, appraising stair. I was starting to tremble. I wanted to be anywhere but there. Zorba held up his hands and moved them, as if measuring us. They were huge and hairy. Finally he spoke, and again the concierge translated.

"He says first, he must fuck your wife."

"No!" I said again. "No, and I mean it. You can't make her do that."

"It's all right," June said. "I'll do it."

"You will?"

"It's all right," she said. "We've come this far. If we back out now, you'll never do it."

"I'll wait outside," I said, and I turned to go, but he put a hairy hand on my shoulder. His grip was like iron. He spoke again to the concierge.

"He wants you to stay. I suggest you do what he wants. You will not be needing me any longer." And he slipped out the door.

i wanted to run. I wanted to scream. He stood towering over June, a foot and a half taller than she was, and twice as wide.. He stared down at her, and she began, slowly and nervously, to take off her clothes. When she was naked, she looked even tinier, and as every part of her seemed to shrink, her nipples expanded and hardened. She started to try to cover herself with her arms and hands, but under his unrelenting gaze, she dropped them to her side.

Now he began to peel off his clothes, tossing each garment into a corner of the room. Whereas her nakedness had made her seem tinier and more vulnerable, he seemed to loom larger. His body was hairier than I could have imagined, and his cock was wider than I had ever seen. It was a good length, too, but its thickness, its circumference, was truly epic, like the mast of a ship.

He gestured with his eyes, and June sank to her knees in front of him. taking him into her mouth. She couldn't manage much more than the head -- I was amazed that she could manage that much. Her cheeks bulged as she moved back and forth, and I watched that huge shaft go in and out of my wife's once-demure mouth. I watched, hypnotized. The fact that I could still see so much of the shaft somehow made it all the more real to me, as June kept sucking and sucking.

Finally, he pulled her off, spun her around, and bent her over. She threw her arms around my waist for balance as he bent her over, and she shrieked as he entered her in one ferocious motion, going all the way in.

Like a jackhammer he pounded her. She gripped me tighter, her face pressed against my stomach, letting out little mewing sounds that gradually became deeper and louder moans. I could tell she was building to an orgasm, as disjointed words came from the mouth that was pressed against my stomach: "So big...I never...so full...you can't...imagine..." and then it was just wordless moans, and her body was shuddering, and she was gripping me harder, and biting at my stomach, as she exploded in an orgasm, and he began grunting as he unloaded inside her.

She went limp against me.

I wanted to run. I couldn't move. I watched his cock slide out of her, still partly hard, and I could not take my eyes off it.

June, as if in a trance, reached up to the buttons of my shirt, and started undressing me. Before I knew what was happening, I was naked, June had pulled away, and I was facing this naked giant, nothing in between us. He growled a guttural command, and June said, still in a trancelike voice, "Go on. You must." And then I was on my knees in front of him, the odor of his musk and June's pussy juices, filling my senses, and before I knew it, I had the head of that massive cock in my mouth, and the taste of my wife mixed with another taste, even more intoxicating...

And then I was lost. I had only had this sensation once before in my life, but I felt as though it was my whole life, as though nothing else mattered. I had a cock in my mouth, and it was mine, mine to suck, mine to love, mine to worship. I began to move up and down on it, filling my mouth,

I was the only place I wanted to be, the only place I ever wanted to be, A cock, a huge wonderful cock, in my mouth, sliding out so that just the huge head was between my lips, my tongue circling around it, sliding back in as far it would go.

Time stood still. Gradually I became aware of June next to me, watching me, rocking back and forth with my rhythm. I could hear her voice in my ear, singing what seemed like a wordless melody, but then I could make out the words: "I love you...I love you..." And then everything faded away as I felt that huge cock expanding even further in my mouth, and what seemed like an explosion, and my mouth full of a tart-sweet-salty liquid.

Then I must have passed out. Everything swam in front of me. When the world swirled back into focus again, I was lying on the bed, and June was sitting next to me, sucking on the giant's cock. When she saw me open my eyes, she smiled, and moved away. He was looming over me, and his cock was hard again, and I suddenly realized what was about to happen.

"No..." I said, or tried to say, as he lowered his body toward mine. No words came out.

I thought he was going to flip me over, as he had done with June, but instead he lifted my legs up, lay on me in the missionary position, face to face, and pressed into me.

I wasn't sure when the pain turned to pleasure. Both sensations were so extreme that it was hard to distinguish between them. But it happened. And I found myself wrapping both my arms around him, wrapping my legs around him, clinging to him, willing him deeper inside me, realizing that this, this is sex, this is fucking, Nothing else in my life has ever compared to this. I am full, I am filled, I am fulfilled, I am being fucked and fulfilled from deep inside me, radiating to every part of my body, centered in the new center I naver knew I had.

I lay there afterwards, letting the real world gradually return to me. June was already dressed. She handed my clothes, and as I put them on, I found myself returning to whom I had been. A retired college professor on vacation.

I saw June reaching into her pocketbook, counting out a stack of bills, and giving it to the fisherman. A retired college professor on vacation who had just paid for sex. I should feel a deep sense of shame. Did I? I wasn't sure.

We left the cabin. As I closed the door behind me, i realized that the whole fishing village had gathered around to watch us leave. I felt myself shrinking into myself. A foolish retired college professor, about to begin a walk of shame.

Then June raised one arm in an exultant fist-clenched salute, and the whole throng burst into a cheer. I looked a June, and she kissed me, with love in her eyes.

I raised my fist too. I stood a little taller, and we started back up the path, arm in arm, walking a little painfully, but proudly.