Good Fences, Ch. 01

Story Info
New neighbors naughtily nude.
11.5k words
4.75
21.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber kicked the back of the U-Haul after slamming the back sliding door down. Her husband, Dale, stuck his head out the window and waved. Amber grinned her cheekiest grin at him and waved back.

"Hurry back," she yelled over the noisy truck.

"Why should I?" He yelled back. "Just more work when I get here." He was joking, a broad smile on his face.

"You want a reason?" Amber took a quick look to both sides of the house, saw nothing and no one. "Here's two!"

Dale's smile got wider and more wolfish after she pulled up her top, flashing him her perfect handfuls of firm tits. She pulled the halter top back down, and repeated herself. "Hurry back!" He nodded, and the truck roared away.

She watched him go, then turned around to look at the place again. Just, too cute. A row of freshly built townhouses, neat little landscaping, and an amazing location. There was a gym, a market, a couple of restraunts and a movie theater, all within walking distance. Perfect.

She eyed the house she shared a wall with. Occupied, clearly, a car parked directly in front of the door, but nobody had stuck out a head or twitched a curtain while they were unloading the truck. Oh, well, she'd go over and say 'hi' later, she had priorities.

Amber skipped indoors and surveyed the damage. Furniture was where it was supposed to be, ish. A few boxes scattered in the living room, no big deal.

She walked past it, peeked into the downstairs bedroom. Her own little gym away from gym, a treadmill and some weights, other equipment still in shipping boxes. That was for tomorrow.

Then she hit the kitchen. In her head, all unpacking started here, followed by the upstairs bedroom. Food and sleep, the main priorities. Everything else could wait. She went right past the neatly stacked boxes, though, and slid open the patio door.

Here, this was what had sold her on the place. A nice little yard, grass freshly sodded, and an eight foot privacy fence. She picked up one of the lounge chairs and moved it to the center of the yard.

Amber laid back in it briefly and looked up at the sky. No trees, no power lines, just a clear view of the sun above. She'd get to tan, finally. This year had been crappy for maintaining her sun bronzed look, an overcast spring followed by an April wedding, then a month in Iceland for a honeymoon. And now, the move was done and she could settle into this new married life of hers.

Which would include some sunbathing. She eyed the fence, and grinned. And no tan lines, either, this place was private, with one exception. The neighbor had a single window that overlooked her backyard from the second floor.

Well, maybe they'd get a cheap thrill or two. She'd have to meet them in order to see how comfortable she'd be with that. Maybe it was someone with a predictable nine to five, and she could time it to where her nudity wasn't observable.

But even if it was, it wasn't a deal breaker. Amber sat up, adjusted her ball cap with the blonde ponytail stuffed in the back, and went inside to work.

***

The next day, around noon, Amber put the last brownie square on top of a pyramid. It rested on a paper plate, one of Dale's few contributions to their dinnerware set. Bachelors, apparently, lived very disposably.

She picked up the plate, pleasantly surprised at its resilience. Dale had money, apparently he could afford the 'good' paper plates.

She headed for her front door. Time to meet the neighbor. She knew someone was home, an ear pressed to their shared wall had revealed a TV blaring on the other side.

The doorbell was pushed and Amber struck her pose, brownies in one hand and a winning smile on her face. Her shoulder length blonde hair was down, shining and styled, and she wore some jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing too formal, but she still wanted to make a good impression, so the jeans clung to her curves, the shirt stretched tight across her chest.

Her neighbor opened the door, and she upped the wattage on her smile.

Before her stood a girl, not much older than herself. Brown hair, stringy and messy, hung to her mid back. She was dressed in a pair of shorts that showed fleshy thighs, a tank top that barely contained enormous breasts, and nothing much else. Her face was befuddled, blinking in the sunlight, and rearranged itself into a confused smile.

"Um. Hi?"

Amber composed herself, she'd been woolgathering. "Hey, um. Hi. I'm your new neighbor? And these are apology brownies." The brunette took the plate, and returned to a mild state of confusion.

"Apology for what?"

"Cuz of all the banging. Oh, um, that came out wrong." She blushed slightly. "I mean, I'm gonna be hanging pictures, y'know, banging on the wall." Amber took a little pause before continuing. "But we are newlyweds, so the other kind of banging, too. Um. But, hey, the walls are pretty thick so I don't think..."

She blinked. "Let me start over. Hi, I'm Amber!" She stuck out a hand, rebooted her smile.

"Morgan," her neighbor laughed, and shook the offered hand. "Come in, um, sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting anyone."

The mess in question was an opened bag of cheetos next to a laptop, and a basket of laundry on the recliner. Morgan shut the laptop and muted her TV, then rolled the bag of cheetos up with a loud crinkle. The brownies sat on the coffee table near a two liter of Mountain Dew.

"Nice place. I mean, we've got the same layout, so... um, love what you've done with it." Amber was flustered, and she recommended calm to herself.

Morgan looked at her from the kitchen where she was stowing the cheetos in a cabinet. "Thanks." She wore a wry smile, she might be enjoying Amber's discomfort. "Newlyweds, huh?"

"Yeah. In April." Amber turned to see what was on the TV. Oh, she'd been meaning to watch this show.

"Just little old me over here." Morgan walked back into the living room. She sounded a little disappointed about that.

Amber resisted digging. "Oh? Cool, I made brownies enough for... I don't know, three?"

"They won't go to waste. Apology accepted," Morgan said, taking a bite. "Bang away, however you meant it. Mmm. Did you just bake these? Still warm..."

"Yeah, trying on the Suzie Homemaker outfit, seeing if it fits." She looked down, trying to avoid looking directly into the girl's cleavage. "Not used to it yet."

"Well, these are fucking delicious." Morgan licked her finger. Amber watched with interest. "Mmm. What'd you do before this?"

"Oh, I did some personal training at my old gym?" It didn't sound much like a career to Amber's ears, anyway. It was a way to hang at the gym and get paid, with some occasional side benefits that were currently haunting her. Side benefits she shouldn't be thinking about, she was married now. "Might start up again, y'know, part time. Dale works at the bank, I don't understand a word of what he does, but he makes lots of money at it. So I don't need to bust my little butt working, unless I'm bored."

"No kidding? I've been meaning to get back in shape..."

Amber gave her a professional look over. She hoped it was professional anyways. "Oh, it wouldn't take you much. I mean." She licked her lips. "Big boobs. Can't get rid of those. Those hips... that butt... maybe just some cardio and some yoga for muscle tone, you'd be delicious." She flushed, deep red rising in her cheeks. "I mean. Gorgeous. Um, fit. Right."

Morgan didn't seem to notice the embarrassment from her guest. "Bull. I'm at least twenty pounds overweight. I have this roll here, in my tummy." She lifted her shirt, squeezed near her navel. Amber had an idea how to tone that up. It involved a lot of clenching of her abs and pelvic muscles. With accompanying screams. Oh, and eating things that didn't have carbs. Amber thought up a lot of ways to keep that pretty mouth occupied.

"Easy enough to fix," she said. Morgan looked at her from under her eyebrows. "Heck, we could start tomorrow. No charge, neighbor discount."

"No shit? I'm in. I usually don't get up till, like, noonish. Is that cool?"

"Yeah. Perfect, actually. Just pop on over whenever. I've got a home gym setup, we can just do it at my house." Amber tried not to sound too eager, and ignored the double entendre. The subject shifted, and they made small talk for about half an hour after. Amber found her intelligent, witty, and not shy. She liked her neighbor. A lot.

Back at her house she shut the door and put her back to it. She took a heaving breath. Morgan was right up her alley. That was the whole reason she'd gotten into training, she liked getting soft, thick girls all sweaty. And they'd paid her for it, unbelievably. She'd have to watch her step, she could end up fucking up this whole marriage before it really got started...

***

At dinner, Amber brought up her visit. "Met our neighbor."

"Oh yeah?"

"Name's Morgan. She's a web developer, something about optimization of code... I didn't get it. Anyways, she works at home."

"Neat. Babe, these green beans are delicious. Never thought I'd get to say that sentence out loud."

"Helps when they're not canned."

"Gotta be it."

"Anyways, she wants me to be her trainer."

"Oh? Are you asking me permission?"

"Yeah."

"You don't need it from me. Do what you want. Work, don't work, lie around and eat chocolate all day. Jesus, this isn't Mac and Cheese. Not like anything I've ever had before."

"Not out of a box. Cauliflower noodles, cream and cheese. YouTube is a heck of a recipe book."

"Keep cooking like this, and I'm gonna need a trainer, too. Fucking hell. Is there more?"

***

After dinner, after a movie on the couch, after he'd digested and felt good enough, they fucked. Dale's lean body slammed into hers from behind. The headboard slapped the wall a lot. Amber made a lot of noise throughout. She wondered if Morgan could hear her. That spurred her on, she screamed louder.

They spooned, sweaty and sticky.

Amber's mind whirled. Drew kissed her neck, fondled her breast and began to thicken along her butt crack.

"Honey?"

"Sup?"

"Gonna come clean. I may have lowballed my body count."

"I didn't believe you anyway. Five guys? Seems low, hot as you are."

She felt him swell, and give a little pulse behind her. Ooh, a little lie detector. Well, not so little. He liked talking about her and other men. Let's see what else he liked.

"That part's still true."

"So why bring it up?"

"You didn't ask the other question. And I didn't volunteer it."

"What other question?"

"Girls. How many girls have I been with?"

He lengthened and thickened between her cheeks. "Oh. Well?" He dropped to a husky whisper. "Tell me."

"Twenty six..."

He was instantly hard as iron.

***

Ten AM, and she'd kissed him goodbye an hour ago. Amber lay back in her lounge chair, skin slick from fresh sunscreen. She set a timer on her phone, fifteen minutes. Then she closed her eyes and let the sun lick her warm. The timer pinged, and she flipped over, resetting the clock.

There was a squeak from the fence. She pushed up from the chair, startled. A gate she hadn't known was there had opened, and Morgan stood framed in it. Her mouth was an o, her yoga mat falling from her fingers. She was dressed in a sports bra, a loose fitting pink tank top over that, and a pair of loose, black shorts.

Amber wasn't dressed at all.

"I- I'm early. Um. I should. I should go?"

Amber smiled and shrugged. "No, it's fine. Just us girls. You wanna make sure I got my back?" She got up on her elbows and offered the bottle of sunscreen. Her neighbor's eyes lit on the bottle for a second, then shifted to her bare butt for two. Then to her exposed breasts for at least a six count.

Morgan got closer, her gaze steady, her feet moving slowly. "So. No tan lines, huh?" She asked as she slowly slid the bottle from Amber's fingers.

"Nn-hnn. You could join me?" Amber plucked at a leg of Morgan's shorts.

Morgan turned beet red and looked hastily around. It was<>/i pretty secluded back here. But, "No, not today." At least she thought about it. Amber sighed as firm fingers spread cool lotion on her back. Morgan started at her shoulders, gave a firm massage to her upper back, and got more hesitant the lower she went.

"You can go lower. Be thorough, y'know?" Amber tilted her hips, raising her butt off the chair a bit. Morgan's hands slowly, almost reverently, caressed her backside. Amber didn't feel the need to mention that her legs were not getting any attention at all. She just closed her eyes and put her head down.

When the timer pinged, Morgan was still rubbing lotion into Amber's butt.

Amber rolled over abruptly, and Morgan's eyes locked wide open. "Wow."

"Thank you." Amber grinned and followed the direction of Morgan's stare. "I wax. C'mon, we'll stretch first, then some cardio."

***

Much to Morgan's surprise, the workout was very traditional. The spare bedroom was made into a spartan gym space, a free weight stand and bench, a treadmill, and a multipurpose machine that used rubber bands for resistance. Amber, now dressed more sensibly, calling out encouragement and guidance, doing cardio alongside Morgan by jogging in place next to the treadmill. After warmup and cardio, the girls spotted each other with some free weights. Then came situps and squats and then, Morgan was exhausted, her thighs and belly tight and trembling. Amber pointed to the downstairs shower, and tossed Morgan a towel. "I'll make us some tea."

They sipped iced tea and talked about TV and music. The conversation lagged at one point.

Morgan studied the kitchen tile for a moment. "...So, um. You wax?"

Amber nodded. "Less of a bother than shaving. I like being all smooth."

"Ah." Morgan said. "Stings, though, right? Especially. Um. Down there?"

Amber shrugged. "A little. But it beats razor burn and stubble." She looked at the clock. "Oh, dinner. Um, I'm trying something new tonight..."

"I should go, too. Got a deadline to meet."

***

The next day, Morgan brought her own sunscreen. Amber waited for her in the kitchen, served them tea and they stood awkwardly by the lounge chairs on the lawn. Amber took off her silky houserobe first, then looked at Morgan. "You don't have to go bare. But, it's just us girls..." That phrase had been the beginning of several of Amber's adventures. It usually unlocked some modesty.

"I. Um. Okay." Morgan struggled out of her sports bra, then wiggled out of her shorts. "There." She was red from her cheeks down to her waist.

Amber was already rubbing in sunscreen, and watched Morgan begin with interest. The brunette dripped the white liquid on her massive breasts and began rubbing. Amber pointed. "Missed a spot."

Morgan looked. "Under the tits?"

"When you lay back, they'll get some sun. Can't think of a worse place to get a sunburn. Oh, wait, yes I can." With that, she took a palm full of sunscreen and patted her clamshell. She used the remains to go down her legs.

Soon, they were both glistening in the sunlight, Morgan's curves and crevices all covered, Amber's muscles highlighted in the glare. Both girls took each other in for a long moment.

"Get my back for me?" Amber wiggled the bottle. "Then I'll get yours."

Morgan was all business this time, and didn't linger anywhere untoward. Or maybe she was just in a hurry for her turn. Amber took her time, firm fingers making sure every single inch was coated. She stood up after finishing Morgan's calves and used a single finger to get one last area.

"Ah!" Morgan jumped a little. "Even there?"

"Your butt cheeks will spread when you're on your stomach. Want a sunburned butthole?"

"Noo..."

"Just a little dab between friends."

A couple of beats of silence. "I didn't get yours."

Amber slipped a hand behind herself. "Woop! Got it. You won't forget next time." She grinned. "Front first, or back?"

Half an hour later, they dressed, muscles loose from the heat. Then followed the same standard exercises, the same shower after, and the same glasses of tea.

Morgan left, somehow disappointed. She wasn't sure what she was disappointed about, but she definitely knew there was something missing, something more she wanted.

***

"Even spaghetti tastes wonderful when you make it. Like, I don't think I've ever had actual spaghetti before, this is completely different."

"Red wine in the sauce."

"Nice. Any leftovers in the bottle?"

"It's pretty crappy wine, cooking quality stuff. But, yeah, half a bottle or so."

"I'd never know the difference."

She poured him a glass, herself one too. Then she asked a question. "How would you feel about a cookout this weekend?"

"Sure, we were moving on memorial day. So I missed my charred meats. Who are we inviting?"

"I was thinking about our neighbors. Get to know 'em."

"Last I checked, there were only two units occupied. Ours and..." He looked blank.

"Morgan. So, neighbor, then, singular."

"All right, small batch. Gotta practice on the new grill anyways."

***

Morgan swung open the side gate and waved hello. Today, she wore nothing but a smile and a rubber band for her ponytail, her clothes in a tote bag. Amber waved back, already laying back in a lounge chair.

"Getting a head start? What about sunscreen?" Morgan had bought a fresh bottle, and was looking forward to administering it. This one smelled nice.

Amber looked up, then looked at her neighbor. "Not much sun out today."

Morgan realized with a start just how overcast it was. She hadn't noticed, her mind was on other things. "Oh."

"I see you got a head start, too."

"Yeah. Getting in and out of that outfit is a chore." Morgan bit her lip. She was about to ask if she should dress. She didn't want to. Ask, that is, or get into the binding sports bra.

Amber stretched and arched her back, pointing her tits toward the back fence. "Still nice out. Wanna do our yoga out here?"

Morgan dug around for her mat in the tote. "Yeah, sounds fun." Her hand was shaking a little, she fumbled with the heavy rubber roll at the bottom of the tote.

"Oh, don't bother. Come sit on the grass. Feels nice." Morgan gave up, and sat next to Amber. The grass tickled.

"So, I think you're ready. Advanced stuff here. We're going to do some two person poses today."

Morgan's blue eyes lit up. "Yes, please. I mean. Sounds fun."

Half an hour later, she was flat on her back, chest heaving. Somehow disappointed that it had just been yoga, exhilarated at pressing herself to Amber's body anyway. These poses were a workout in and of themselves, pushing and pulling each other into positions hard to achieve solo. She lifted her head, and looked down between her breasts. Amber was breathing hard too, face aimed at the sky, the girl's feet still touching.

Morgan liked the view and strained her neck to maintain it. That bald pussy glinted with moisture in the diffuse sunlight. Good, she wasn't the only one turned on. Her head flopped back down.

Amber recovered faster, got to her hands and knees and crawled over to lie on her stomach next to Morgan's face. "You did great. That stuff is hard."

"Fun though."

Amber's nose crinkled up in a smile. "Yeah. Hey, we're both all sweaty. And there's a grass stain on your... knees. Let's go hose off."

"Before the workout?"

"I declare today a light day. That was plenty of a workout."

"Okay. But you're gonna have to help me up. My legs feel like noodles."

Amber stood, took both of her hands, and pulled the bigger girl to her feet. They stood there for a long moment, gazing into each other's eyes. The bottom of Morgan's heavy breasts grazed the tops of Amber's. Neither let go of the other's hands. Morgan felt the tension between them get tighter. She bent her neck and opened her mouth, having figured out exactly what it was she was missing from yesterday's workout.