Wedding Dress Spy

Story Info
Nephew caught spying on aunt.
1.7k words
4.17
10.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19, living at home and going to college. Okay, it was a community college, but it looks better if I just say college. I really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. My mom was frustrated with me. My dad traveled on business all the time, but he didn't care either. He just looked at me with disappointment. He was gone for two weeks (maybe more), so it was just mom and me at home. My sister (the good one) had a good job, a great marriage and was pregnant with her first kid. I was the screw up. The flake. The "unmotivated" one. I was tall, skinny, ugly and my name was Chad. Fuck, even my name's boring. Basically, I was invisible and unnoticeable. That was until my aunt (my mom's sister) got married.

Don't let anyone tell you that being rich gets you girls because it doesn't. At least it didn't in my case. So, I guess when you're wealthy, you don't come to the clothes, the clothes come to you. So, that's how I ended up spying on my aunt trying on wedding dresses and seeing her naked.

All the women in my family are big. From chunky to fat, but they all had big boobs. I mean really big ones. So, as any horny, 19-year-old virgin would do, I spied on her changing into various wedding dresses. The reason they were at our house is that her fiancé was having a football party or some shit (I don't know, I wasn't invited).

My mom told me to stay in my room and be quiet. My aunt and her wedding party, which included my pregnant sister, were going to be doing "wedding stuff". Of course, I promised my mother I'd stay in my room. Looking up nude wedding pictures on the internet showed me that most brides don't wear underwear under their wedding gowns. So, this was my chance to see real boobies. Big ones too. I know she's my aunt, but what other chance was I going to get? It wasn't like any girls were going to date me or anything.

So, I was hiding in the closet for about an hour (note to future self, pee before hiding to spy on people) when they finally came downstairs. They were loud and making crude jokes and laughing. They were obviously drunk or close to being drunk. Except my sister, of course, because she was pregnant.

My aunt had five dresses to try on. Finally, she takes off her clothes (she kept her panties on) but took off everything else. And there they were. Those big huge melons I'd been dreaming about seeing for so long. The first two dresses I only saw side boob as she didn't turn around until she had put the dress on. But on the third one, she had the dress mostly on, but did a quick turn and there they were. Her white breasts in contrast to her dark areolas and nipples. They were big and juicy (I'm guessing as always stated in adult magazines) and perfect.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed. A little too loudly, because that's when everything stopped.

"Who's is that?" the maid of honor asked.

"Is someone in the closet?" my aunt said.

"Chad is that you?" my sister asked.

"I'll kill him!" my mom stated.

Before I knew it the closet door was thrust open and hands reached in and dragged me out. I had ten women, some relatives, yelling at me and pushing me. Thank God I hadn't taken down my shorts and started touching myself.

"Chad, what are you doing? I told you to stay in your room!" My mother said after telling everyone to be quiet.

"Spying on me like the little pervert he is," my aunt said, though she didn't bother to cover her breasts up I noticed.

I said nothing, just stared at her tits.

"Were you trying to catch your aunt naked?" my mother asked.

"Yes." I answered. It was no use denying it.

"If he wasn't to see you naked, I saw we strip him and see how he likes it," my sister said, tugging at my shirt.

"Oh, honey, now wait," my mom started to say, but there were hands grabbing at my shirt, shorts, shoes and socks.

"You want to do the honors?" my sister asked my aunt, indicating my underwear.

Without hesitation, my aunt, still topless by the way, knelt down and pulled my underwear down to the hoots and hollers of the other women. Even my mom and sister.

"Fuck! Maybe I should marry you, Chad," my aunt said.

"Seriously Chad?" my sister asked.

"Oh, my word," my mom said. The other women nodded and stated their approval as well.

I always thought my cock was average, I guess it was a little bigger than they were expecting. Not that they were expecting to see my cock at all, mind you.

"He even shaves down there," my sister said, stroking my cock.

Soon my cock was being passed around to all the women who were laughing and squealing and having a great time. My aunt took off her dress and now stood there in only there in her panties.

My mom's grip on my cock was extra hard and she gave me the evil eye, while stroking it. It still felt awesome though. After the second round, everyone had stoked my cock twice, I said I was going to come, my sister grabbed my cock and aimed it right at my aunt's tits.

After a few seconds I grunted and spurted all over my aunt's huge tits. After wiping the head of my cock on her nipple, my sister took my cock in her mouth, then passed it to my mom who did the same. My cock stayed hard, but it hurt because I really had to pee. The other women were licking the cum from my aunt's tits.

"Okay, can I go now? I really need to pee," I said. After a second, they all laughed at me.

"Sure, go ahead and pee. We'll even help ya," my aunt said. Then, grabbing my hard cock, she marched me to the bathroom, and put me in the standup shower, while the other 9 women gathered around.

"Go on pee," my aunt said, gripping my cock tighter.

"I can't you're gripping it too hard," I replied.

She loosened her grip. "Pee! Pee! Pee!" she stated. The others followed and soon ten women were telling me to pee, after they had just jacked me off.

I closed my eyes and relaxed and soon the pee began to flow. I felt my cock being handed off to someone else and looked and saw it was being passed from woman to woman. Once again, they laughed and squealed.

When I was done, my mom put soap on her hands and proceeded to wash my cock and balls with her hands. When she was done my sister said, "Bend over."

"What?" I asked.

I felt a slap on my ass and she repeated, "I said ben over."

I did and then felt her washing my butt and asshole. I gasped when she stuck a finger in my ass.

My cock throbbed.

"Oohh, someone likes a finger in his ass," she teased, finger fucking my ass. Then I was rinsed off.

I was their plaything the rest of the night. I was bent over the couch and spanked by all of them. Then I was tied standing up while they all got feather from a feather duster (thanks Mom) and tickled every inch of my body.

They wouldn't let me come though. I had serious blue balls.

I had to lay on the floor and lick them all to orgasm. I fucked my mom and sister to their orgasm. They were both tight and wet. My sister moaned, and my mom screamed and kept telling me to fuck her harder.

Finally, my aunt climbed on my cock. Her fat, pussy lips gobble up my cock and we soon got in a rhythm. Her pussy was very tight. It felt so good sliding up and down on my cock. It was like her pussy was made of silk and every nerve in my cock tingled with every movement. She leaned forward so I could suck her big ol' boobs. I grabbed, and spanked her ass a few times. Then, I slid my finger in her ass and she clamped down and started coming. I couldn't hold back and shot my load inside her.

My mom and sister licked her pussy clean.

On the wedding day, I rode with the bridal party. In the limo with it's tinted windows, my pants were pulled down and all the women took turns sucking my cock, while none of the other vehicles on the road new any better. My aunt sucked my cock like a pro (I'm guessing) her tongue caressed the head of my cock, then moved underneath in a fast back and forth motion and soon I exploded in her mouth. She made sure to swallow it all and not spill any on her really nice dress.

Then she hiked up her dress and turned around and bent over and told me my punishment for spying on her was that I had to eat her ass and finger her to orgasm. I got down to business (what else was I going to do) and started licking. My sister took my cock in her mouth and ran her tongue the whole length of it. When I felt her tongue swirl around the head, I lost it and came in my sister's mouth, while my aunt also had her orgasm right on my fingers I was furiously shoving in her fat, wet cunt.

Now I'm used by my mom, sister, aunt and all their friends when Dad's out of town. They really love to spank and tickle me. Even though I have to give them two or three orgasms each, I usually only get one or two. But hey, I'm not complaining. I even have a girlfriend now. She's fat and so is her mom and sisters. I broached the subject of being tied down and tickled by her and her sisters and mom. She seemed intrigued by the idea. Sometimes spying can be a good thing. At least it can lead to good things.