All Comments on 'Do the Right Thing?'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Very realistic and believable. Can't wait for the next installment. 5 stars for sure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been awaiting the next story! Now for Part two. This one is very different from your others. Keep it up. Cape Cod

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

I'm impressed. You are one helluva writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I love this story. The writing is great and the story was presented in a way that was really erotic and intimate. I cannot wait to read Part II. Sooner than later please.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 8 years ago
Fun

You are a very talented writer. I am enjoying your story and hope you continue it.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to 2. 3*

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Excellent! Worth the wait.

Althea Rose,

You written another winner.

I am impressed that Charly has Hank as a sounding board, a very good literary device. She does need advice, in that I see her using her Girl Power unwittingly, pulling Nate closer. Treading on thin ice, so they say.

And Reggie? He won't go down on her? And is squeamish about his cum on/in her after sex? That is, to me (who loves leftovers), disturbing. The little voices in one's head sometimes tell the truth. I have the feeling that a separation is possible, even were Nate not there at all.

More later, but you should be proud of your Wordsmithing. I am.

Thanks.

irweaselirweaselover 8 years ago
this is like a true life event

I love your writing, I felt very connected, and lost myself in the story. I hope we hear about what happens on the hike! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't remember a story I've enjoyed more!

Lots of sexual tension, human frailty, and suspense. I'm already checking for the next part's arrival..

antietampwantietampwover 8 years ago
Amazing story.

You are clearly one of the best authors on Lit. As others have already pointed out, your writing is very well done.

AverageBearAverageBearover 8 years ago
Extremely engaging style...

This is no brainless sexfest. You've written a very powerful story that's emotionally taut, while sprinkled with humour. You've created lovable yet humanly flawed characters (especially Hank and Charlotte), great dialogue, compelling action, and a strong plot - a winning combination! Please message me on the Lit feedback page when you release chapter 2. I don't want to miss it!

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Still can't go straight

I usually read mainly the male gay stories, but this is really sexciting. It's a great story line, and so realistic. Straight women often "buddy up" with gay guys for friendship without sexual intimacy as Charly and Hank do. It's probably a pretty healthy friendship.

As a gay reader and also a lover of nakedness I think this is absoluty one of the hottest stories I have read. Looking forward to Chapter 2. The phone sex scene was mindblowing! Variety is the spice of life and Reggie needs to be open to trying other avenues. I would get tired of oatmeal every morning for breakfast too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent stuff!

A good, slow build up, character development, and quietly sensual. The believability of the 'Charly' character works really well. A great opening!

psychedelicmothpsychedelicmothover 8 years ago
Nicely Done

You're story was great! Can't wait to see the next installment.

TomcattUKTomcattUKover 8 years ago
Part 2 please

Really interesting erotic story from female perspective. Looking forward to part 2.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Will she.?

Charlies all ready playing, that's why its called phone sex. Reggie you better get a move, going down is a great cheat if your a average lover. Oh, kiss the girl. Start off on her upper lips, then when you want, or let her ask, go lower lips.

Good story, nicly poised to go in a few directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Look forward to reading chapter two.

PalmerdogPalmerdogover 8 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story can't wait for chapter 2.

Loved the phone sex parts especially when Nate tasted his own cum. Do that all the time.

Also loved how Charly was exploring her exhibitionist side. Definitely something I enjoy as welll

Michael142Michael142over 8 years ago
Liked it!

This is the first story of yours I have read, and found the style very appealing. The conversations sound real, with is difficult for a lot of writers.

I will be waiting with the others for the next chapter.

If Charlie was a real person, I am betting that she is very intelligent. Smart people make the best lovers since they are creative and fun.

She is doing what she can to keep things going, but her boyfriend is not. He knows what he likes and sticks with it. You do not vary your sexual routine because things are getting stale, you do it because you are imaginative!

Thanks so much,

M142

lisning2yalisning2yaover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Look forward to next chapter

dej4852dej4852over 8 years ago
Awesome job

Well written and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Very nice job. I can't wait to read the rest.

bixxx55bixxx55over 8 years ago
Fantastic first chapter!

This one held my interest from beginning to end. Characters were well-developed and situations and questions were realistic. There is real conflict for the main character here, and I can't wait to see how she resolves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks-Good story and nice writing-A pleasure to see someone who can use the English language without a problem.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Opposite problem

First of all, great story 5*! I'm Charly and my wife is Reggie! I want to do the exciting stuff, and my wife wants to stay in the bedroom. I love to eat her. She never gave me a blow job! Looking forward to part two in which I'm guessing Nate gets to do Charly! She's definitely in the wrong relationship with Reggie.

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
Excellent

I quit reading E&V stories because they are mostly too fetish-related for me. They seem immature.

This one is not. It's beautifully written with full blown characters and an interesting story. Looking forward to Ch.2

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 8 years ago
very impressed

Excellent pacing, and very well written. You tease, and then deliver. A pleasure to read. I think I'll read all of your submissions, to make sure it's not an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story arc --nice tension building and not too many gross out details. Wish I was in a writing class with you! Thanks and keep up the story telling. Slightly older fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
new england

I am loving, aside from the sexy parts, the New England references galore. :)

normanbybayviewnormanbybayviewabout 7 years ago
I wish I was Nate!

Very well written. It got me so so hot!

I have favorited you and this story. I can't wait to read more but I'll pace myself.

OutinthewindOutinthewindalmost 7 years ago

Wonderfully story telling. Always wanted to meet a woman like Charley. Poor her being held back by Reggie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved it

When my husband I were dating her used to always try to find ways for his friends to catch me naked. I loved it, he loved it and his friends sure loved it. The best was the time he had them over for the Super Bowl and he had me wear one of his mesh jerseys with only a thong on underneath.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Loved It!

5 Stars.

Can't wait to start the next chapter.

RangeExpanderRangeExpander9 months ago

So much joy in this, exuberance, pleasure in simply being hot. And good and direct about fairness in giving and receiving blowjobs and eating each other and kissing after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES