Do this for me!

Story Info
A wife asks her husband to fuck another woman.
5.1k words
4.52
37.7k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking his text messages Chad realized it had been a little over a week since Anais had responded to anything, he had messaged her anywhere. They were simply just friends, some people might not understand but that didn't bother him at all, yes, he was a married man, happily so for over 20 years, but there was nothing that said he couldn't be friends with a sexy little stripper. He had gone so far too be transparent to everyone around him that he cared about that had asked about her being tagged here and there on Facebook, Instagram or anywhere on social media. His wife had asked with a kinky little smile, "So she's only a friend?"

"Yeah," he replied, "She's the one that was a hostess, and when she went to work somewhere else, they have her stripping, well they did before this damn virus thing. I did sign up for her Only Fans page, she's way to proud to ask for money or help from anyone, so I bought a membership to help her out, you don't mind, do you?"

His wife slid behind his chair, their teenagers elsewhere in the house, "Show me everything, I'm not upset, she's a sexy little thing from what you showed me of her tattoos before. Do you have anything good of her on there?"

Chad gave a quick blush, knowing she had, so he quickly explained the few stories he had written about her, and then told her that Anais had sent him a few "inspirational" pics and a video. But nothing else, no kinky talk besides normal banter with an occasional comment thrown in.

"Stop stalling hubby," she whispered as she slid around the chair and into his lap as he logged into the account and brought up the pics and video. They scrolled through them together and she zoomed in a few times and commented here and there. When they watched the video together, she could feel herself getting turned on, watching this sexy girl with tattoos, a pierced nipple and naked, rubbing her pussy and fucking her ass with beads.

"Two things Chad," She said grinding her ass against him, "I'm going to go take a shower and then I need you to fuck me good and hard. Secondly, a question, do you think she'd fuck you if you had permission?

Chad laughed at her, "sweetie my relationship isn't like that with her. We're all quarantined and I know she had a boyfriend before, not sure about now, I think she's bi, but she's never said a word about anything like that."

Jaime laughed, "But one little comment up there keeps coming back to me. She made the comment about having to resort to doing porn if this pandemic kept up and when you said you'd lend a hand if she needed, she never commented or refused it, just sent a smiley face and left it at that."

"Alright, Jaime, what the hell are you thinking?"

Her quick reply was, "Shower and meet me in the bedroom!"

Chad hurried and did that, he came out of the bathroom to find her naked on the bed, in pigtails and in one of his dress shirts unbuttoned and teasing one of her own nipples. "Ok baby, what's on your mind."

He slid into bed and she got between his legs and started stroking his cock, leaning in and kissing him, then his neck, "We've been together for over 20 years, you've been a good husband, daddy and man. But I want you to fuck Anais if she's game, and when you come back, I want every detail, unless you can figure out how to get her to record it either in video or audio for me."

She smiled at him and waited for a response, deciding it was taking to long she knew it was time to pull out the big guns, she slid kisses down his chest and swallowed his cock down deep moaning the entire time. She let him watch for a moment in disbelief as she took his hands in hers and led them to her pigtails. Still making sure he was paying attention she reached down and tugged her nipple and then teased her clit. Bobbing up and down faster on his cock she swung her ass up closer to him, and then wiggled it showing him the plug deep in her tight little asshole.

Chad could normally last a little better but when he tugged on her pigtails teasingly, she went into overdrive and began bobbing faster and deeper each downward suck on his cock. He gave her ass a quick little swat and when he did, she purred and swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft. She knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Shit woman, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum immediately," he warned her.

Jaime began bobbing faster still and stroking his cock while rubbing her own little clit meeting his fingers there she pushed them out of the way and worked on herself, turned on at the thought of her husband bending Anais over and pounding her hard for some reason turned her on more than she ever thought possible. She wanted to swallow his cum, have him tease and torture her for a bit before fucking her pussy and ass tonight. Normally she would have just backed off and teased him but she wasn't having any of that tonight. She wanted him to cum in her multiple times.

Chad grabbed Jaime's pigtails and held her down forcing her to stay deep on his cock and swallow as he came. He'd only done that a few times in their marriage knowing she preferred to either spit or have him finish inside one of her other holes. No if she wanted to act like a kinky little slut tonight who suggested he fuck another woman he was going to treat her as such.

Jaime slightly surprised at the forcefulness of her husband was thrilled this time when he wouldn't let her go and forced her to swallow every shot he had. She continued sucking until he pulled her off from being too sensitive and then wallowed in pleasure as he did as she had expected, teasing her nipples and tying her to the bed before fucking her other two holes and finally cumming deep inside her well fucked ass.

Chapter 2.

"Look girly," he messaged Anais, "I know you live by yourself and this whole social distancing thing has to be driving you crazy. How about if I stop by and keep that six-foot distancing still but just hang out with you for a little bit."

"Ok fine, because I know you won't give up unless you get your way, 😊" she teased as a response.

Chad had on a pair of Adidas soccer shorts and t-shirt, no boxers or anything, his wife had approved his outfit before she left even tugged him a few times to make sure his cock was easily seen in his shorts. "Don't worry about the kids, I'll tell them you ran out to the clubhouse to work on something with Fred. For when this is all over of course, they'll know you were hard at work trying to get things set up in case you can play this summer."

As he turned to walk away, she slapped his ass and told him to go play a great game. He still couldn't believe she was encouraging this, but he reckoned if Anais gave in it wasn't cheating. He even had a text from his wife that he could show the girl that his wife approved, "Anais, if Chad is showing this to you, it means you're considering fucking him but have had a moral dilemma and he's proving to you that I approve. Well not only do I approve, I also suggested it, bed him well my lady, bed him well!"

Chad pulled into Anais' apartment building and let her know he was there; she came out to the balcony to wave to him and let him know which number was her apartment. As she opened the apartment door, he could see she was in shorts just like him and a tight little white shirt that made it painfully obvious she didn't have a bra on right now. The bar going through her nipple was clearly visible and her other nipple was a little hard. She wanted to hug him, for his time spent checking on her and forcing her to let him visit today but with social distancing she didn't quite think that was appropriate.

"Come in," she welcomed him, "Thanks by the way, I really kinda needed this, a visit from a friendly face. Can I offer you a drink, I have whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila and coke."

"A whiskey sounds great," he told her, "You're looking good as always."

Anais poured them a drink and sat on the other end of her couch and faced him, her shorts gaping a little at the leg, enough to show him the hot pink thong she had on. It hadn't been deliberate but he could feel his cock swell a little at the sight. He wanted to see much more and knew his wife was hoping he would too.

"So how have you been really?" he asked her.

"Eh," she started, "the depression has really been setting in the last week and a half. Harder to get out of bed when there's nothing to look forward to going out and doing. Hell, I'm even missing work and teasing customers at this point. I really just want to get back out of here and be able to interact with people."

Chad saw his opening as she downed her drink and got up to refill both of their drinks, well this was happening a lot faster than expected he thought to himself. "You know, you've got the pole in your room, I'm clean. You could play on your pole and I guess I could pay you for a quick lap dance, you know if you need to practice and stay up to date. No virus here."

Anais looked at him and flashed him a sexy little smile. "But you're married buddy," she teased.

"Hey, it's like I went to a club and there was just no one but us there, we'll say last call, besides you know I've told you Jaime doesn't mind as long as it isn't habit forming and I'm not dropping thousands of dollars."

Anais sat back down across from him a little closer this time, flashing him her panties again, although this time it was on purpose. "Hey, turn on the PlayStation and find yourself from my profile. That way I can add you and we can finally play late night COD."

Chad grabbed the controller from her coffee table and started to do just that. As she quickly excused herself for a minute and told him she'd be right back. As the system was booting up he sent his wife an emoji with a shoulder shrug and a message, "I'm not sure if she's going to go for it, but I think she's strongly considering a pole dance and lap dance."

"Make sure you go down on her and treat her to that tongue, and don't forget she loves it in the ass stud! Now stop texting me and go get her. Love you!"

Chad located himself from her account and added his profile to her friends via a request. He reached down and stroked his cock a few times to get it to stay at medium chub size in case she was getting ready to tease him. He wanted to make sure she could see that he was already slightly aroused, they had briefly teased but nothing beyond that. And then he heard it.

"Hey, Chad," Anais yelled from the next room, "Could you help me with something?"

Chad got up and took another swig from his glass and went into her room, "what is it...Oh my god!" he exclaimed.

Standing there in a bikini top and a short skirt she had the lights turned down and just a couple of candles lit, she pointed to a chair a few feet from the pole. "Just sit and watch!"

She pulled her phone up and clicked a song on her playlist, "Hey, you can record this if you want as long as I get a copy." "Feel Invincible" by Skillet came out of her speakers in her room and she grabbed her pole and pulled her self up to the top and twirled her way around it, flipping upside down she flashed him her pink panties and he watched her slide down the pole before placing her hands on the ground and letting herself slide down into a split. She looked over her shoulder and winked at him as she crawled back to the pole and climbed up and twirled and did a few tricks for the rest of the song. Next came the song, "I've got Issues". She sauntered over to him in the chair and leaned down, spreading his legs out so she could step between them.

"One rule, just because this is a private exclusive club, you can touch as you would where I used to work, but you can only venture further if your wife would approve, which we know no wife approves of so be good."

Chad just chuckled and told her ok, he wasn't ready to let her in on what was allowed by his wife yet. Knowing he had her approval but not wanting to disclose the fact so he might be able to surprise the sexy little girl in front of him.

(Now if you're wondering as a reader what this girl looks like I'll share quickly. Nice little big A or medium B cup size breasts. She stands all of 5'2 at the most, dirty blonde hair, shaved bald, tattoos on cover her body spread out nicely but all detailed and sexy if you're into that. Which I am.)

Anais swallowed, she'd never been nervous about giving a lap dance but that had always been at work, or to a boyfriend, not some guy she was just pretty good friends with sitting in her apartment. But she trusted and liked Chad and was just needing some human contact, maybe a little touch and some lighthearted fun. She stepped back and danced to the music and shook her hips, wiggling and dancing around him.

She realized she hadn't stripped on the pole and was determined to do that now, she turned her back to him and backed up, "Undo my skirt honey," she teased. As the zipper came down and his knuckles brushed her ass, she gave a shiver, she hadn't been touched in over 3 months at this point and was desperately in need, more than she had realized. She quickly shoved her skirt down and bent over at the waist to step out of them. Standing back up she stepped between his legs and leaned down, letting her hair cover his lap, she glanced down and saw the large bulge sticking up there and approved in her own mind of its size and his interest. Anais quickly shook that thought away as she placed her hands on his thighs and wiggled her ass, knowing he could see it over her.

Anais quickly spun around, taking a deep breath she sat on his lap, feeling his cock line up with her ass perfectly, she then leaned back against his chest and ground her ass against him as she turned her head to brush her lips against his ear. "Pull the strings to my top, Chad!" she demanded huskily.

Chad grabbed the tie on her back and undid it, and reached around to pull it away. As he did, he cupped it tit in his hand and gave her post in her nipple a little tug. He focused as she ground against him and flexed his cock once really good to make sure she felt it against her ass. "God, you feel good," He whispered in her ear, catching the lobe of her ear in his mouth and nibbling on it, and then down to her neck.

Running his hands over her body, he could feel his lap getting damp, either from his own pre-cum or her wetness. Chad grabbed her hips and helped her rock against him. Feeling a little bolder from her panting and wetness he lightly tugged the sides of her panties and then decided he'd pay for whatever he was about to do next. He held the sides and then tugged hard, ripping the sides of her thong, and pulling it away.

Normally Anais would be pissed, she liked those panties, but at the moment she didn't care, she spun again and straddled him, grinding her pussy down on his obviously hard cock. She leaned in, hesitated briefly, considering kissing him. She paused just long enough to almost gain her faculties but then he wrapped a hand around her throat and pulled her to him while he squeezed, leaning down he kissed her deeply and then reached down to tease her clit.

Hopping back for a second, she paused, "Wait, you're married, that's it we can't do more,"

Chad wasn't about to wait he had her right where he wanted her, he pulled her right back and kissed her while bringing his phone up in his hand. He thumbed the screen open and showed her Jaime's text. "How do I know you didn't send that to yourself?" she asked as she considered pouncing on him anyway, but fought the urge and tried to read the text addressed to her as well as the ones below it

"You know I could call her if you like and she can tell you if you doubt it."

Wanting to forgo the formality but also not being a homewrecker and trying to reign in her overly horny body she nodded he should do just that. She watched with amusement and butterflies as Chad dialed the number for his wife and then grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back to his lap. He put the phone on speaker as Jaime answered.

"Hey you alone sweetie?" he asked quickly.

"Yeah, the kids are out back with the dog, why?"

"Alright babe," he told her, "I've got a naked girl sitting in my lap with my finger rubbing her clit right now but she's not sure about anything else. So, would you please tell her that you approve and that it was your idea?"

"Anais, are you there?" Jaime questioned.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ok, here's the deal Anais, I've seen your pictures and video, very fucking hot by the way. My husband whose lap you are on right now, has my approval, hell my begging request to fuck you today and do anything encompassed in fucking that's out there. My only requirement is requesting video or audio of this. Plus, I want to see a picture of wherever it is when he cums, no matter how many times he cums in or on you."

Anais twisted in Chad's lap and faced him, shock showing on her face, "One video and maybe a picture or two coming up, would you like to listen if we leave the phone on?"

She couldn't believe herself for asking that, because of the naughty nature of the whole thing she was soaked and anticipating some real fun and the exhibitionist in her wanted an audience. She quickly added, "Can I record this so I can use it online for my Only Fans account? I can edit his face out if that's an issue."

"Only if you send it to him and let us watch it too." Jaime replied.

Anais grabbed her phone and opened her laptop aiming both at them to capture everything from different angles. She grabbed his phone and thanked Jaime and then made him stand up. Tugging his shorts down she wrapped her hands around his cock as soon as it appeared from his shorts. A few quick strokes and then she was bobbing up and down on his cock and moaning.

"Oh god, that's so hot, I can hear her wet little mouth sliding up and down on your cock Chad," his wife told him.

Chad couldn't stand much more and he stood up and wrapped his hand in Anais' hair and made her look at him. He slowly began fucking her mouth going faster and faster. He knew he was going to cum multiple times today and he was going to need every last ounce of stamina in him. But recovery had always been quick for him so he didn't mind cumming right now. He thrust faster and deeper and knowing this sexy little vixen liked it rough, he wrapped his other hand around her throat and guided her up and down on his cock.

"That's right sexy, suck my cock, I love how you let me facefuck you. I'm going to cum in your mouth first and then I'm going to explore every inch of your tight little body," he told her!

It didn't take long and she didn't mind when he filled her mouth with four or five shots. He aimed his camera down, "Show me before you swallow." He commanded.

Anais looked up, opening her mouth and showing him her prize, he snapped a quick pic and sent it to Jaime. Then he told her to swallow and picked her up after she showed him her empty mouth and tossed her on the bed.

Anais had handcuffs on the headboard and he quickly secured her in place before moving the cameras to the new angle and he asked her where her toys were. Quickly grabbing them out of the box beneath her bed he slid down and settled between her legs, suck and licking her clit before thrusting two fingers inside her impossibly tight young pussy and finger fucking her fast and hard like he was licking and focusing on her clit.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she exclaimed.

Chad popped the cap on the lube and while he continued to attack her he lubed up the plug she had, then taking his slick fingers on his hand not busy teasing her pussy he circled her tight little asshole and slowly pushed in working his finger around and stretching her out a bit. He then slipped the plug up and pushed it in. Wanting to tease her, although he knew the beads would be coming in to play before the day was over. He popped the plug out and grabbed the beads deciding to keep her on edge and uncertain of what he was going to do to her.

12