Do this for me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pushed each bead in and left the biggest and last one resting outside looking like a little tail before he continued lapping at her and fingering her. She was already nearly shivering ever two or three minutes. Cumming almost constantly, not all throbbing earth-shaking orgasms but more like one long intense one that kept rising and falling but never completely fading away.

Chad focused on Anais more now and slid up her body sucking and teasing her nipples, tugging the rod piercing her with his teeth and enjoying her whimper. He knew Jaime could hear her and could only imagine what his wife was doing on her end, possibly fingering herself or teasing herself getting ready for what would definitely be a long night once he got home if he had anything left in him.

As he left her nipples he moved up to her neck, and kissed and nibbled there before wrapping his hands around her throat, "If you need a safe word, it's blushing," he told her, then he began to squeeze the sides of her neck cutting off the blood supply slowly, watching her face turn red and feeling her bucking her hips begging for contact, he let go briefly and slid his cock all the way in with one hard thrust. He held there as she moaned and squealed and then squeezed her throat again as he began to fuck her fast and hard, lifting her legs up, knowing she was flexible to her hands cuffed so she could hold them in place. He quickly began pounding down into her and fucking her into the bed full force.

Jaime moaned on the other end of the phone and then told him to fuck her harder, Chad could only grin at his wife knowing she'd love the video of this later.

"That is exactly what I'm doing," He said in between gasps of breath as he was giving her everything he had right now.

"Sweet fucking lord," Anais exclaimed, "Your cock feels amazing!"

Chad responded, "Your pussy is so tight, and wet and you feel so good wrapped around my cock as it slides in and out, deeper each thrust."

He fucked her for about ten minutes this way and when he felt that first urge to cum, he backed away for a minute despite her whimpers. He slowly slid down her body and went down on her again fingering, licking and sucking. With his free hand he pulled the beads slowly out of her ass and then came back up.

"I'm going to fuck her sexy little ass now and there's nothing you can do to stop me," he told her with a wink, letting her know he wanted her to play along for the video and phone listening to them.

"Oh god, no not there," she whimpered with a smile. "No ones ever fucked my ass before," she teased, "I don't know if I can take it, please Sir, don't fuck my ass too hard!"

She giggled unable to help herself, until as she was gripping her ankles again unable to get out of her handcuffs, she moaned as he pushed the tip of his cock against her tight little hole. He knew she loved anal, and she wanted it bad, but she was showing restraint instead of thrusting her hips up to him and just forcing him into her ass. He leaned over her and pushed gently, but firmly and she felt the head pop into her ass passed the tight ring. As his cock pushed in more and she felt some of the shaft slide in too, Anais whimpered and begged him to be gentle on her ass, while shaking her head no for him.

Chad reading her signs pushed hard and buried himself in her well lubed ass and then waited. Slowly pulling out and pushing back in an inch or so at a time he pulled more out each time until the full length of his shaft was pulling out on almost every withdraw and shoving every in back in when he pushed. His hands once again found her throat as he fucked her ass hard and fast, when she came, he left his hands loosen and then flicked her cuffs open.

Grabbing Anais, he pulled her to the edge of the bed and flipped her over the end. A few good hard spanks and he pushed his cock back in the now bent over little sexpot. "God, I love fucking your tight little ass Anais," he yelled.

His hands on her hips he was pulling her ass back every time he thrust in. His hands left her hips every so often to freshen up the red prints on her ass and each smack produced another moan. Until finally she whimpered, "Cum in my ass Chad, please," she begged.

Chad knew that his time was near and he needed to cum again badly. He reached up and tugged her head back and leaning forward kissed her as she turned to look at him. He pounded her ass hard as she shouted another orgasm. Then as he neared the last few thrusts he reached around her torso and tugged at her nipples and then down to tease her clit with one hand and used the other to squeeze her throat one last time.

"Oh, fuck yeas," she managed to gasp out as she felt him swell and stretch her ass even more before feeling the squirt of his cum shooting into her.

They both collapsed against the bed, him still buried in her sore little ass now as they recovered. Very slowly he pulled out and grabbed his phone off the bed to take a picture of his cock still in her ass, slipping out and then the cum that could be seen dribbling out as she slowly stood.

Anais turned to face him and reached up wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down to kiss her. "That sir was amazing for an older guy, holy fuck that was amazing for a young guy. Simply put just fucking wow Chad."

Jaime on the other end of the phone line, agreed, "Holy hell, that was so hot to listen to you guys. Anais, you have a standing invite to come over and hang out, or to invite him over to visit you if you ever need, as long as I always know about it and get some form of proof." She added the last part with a giggle.

"You know Jaime, I like girls too," Anais responded.

"Well I've never tried it, can't promise I'd go down on you or anything like that, but some kissing and playing might not be bad, besides that old guy with you is about to have a birthday in a few months and maybe something could be worked out. Alright, I'll get off here and go back out to the living room, honey, if you can try and make it home tonight, you have another woman to satisfy."

With that the phone was hung up and Chad looked at Anais, "Well we could shower and maybe get round 2 in if you're interested."

Anais just shook her head, "A shower for sure, maybe some play but damn you might need to save some for your wife."

Scooping her up and walking into her bathroom, Chad just smiled, "You know my wife's nickname for me? The energizer bunny, I may be old babe but I've never been unable to rise to the occasion."

*

Thanks for reading and stay tuned to see if there's a next chapter. If you're interested vote and leave a comment or send me a message. Thanks again for reading and hope you enjoyed. 😊


12