Do We Really Know Our Wives?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning I was called to a catch up meeting with my boss, Frank. He wanted an update on the project's progress. I was proud of our achievements to date; however this would not mean anything if we could not make it a commercial success.

"Frank, we have completed writing all the code and proved the system viability. We have just about finished the redesign of the dashboard to make it more user friendly and instinctive. The instructions and help programs have been developed concurrently and will be completed at the same time. My concern now is the marketing of the system. This is not my area of expertise so I need to approach Rhonda's team for help."

"Well I think you have done a fine job Greg. Once you brief Rhonda I have another temporary assignment for you. I think Bruce is capable of finalizing the detail until you return."

"Return?"

"Yes. I want you to head a small selection panel to interview IT specialist at our major centers. Each center will provide their IT Director to sit of the panel. They will provide the technical input. Emily Parker from our Western Division will be the HR representative. I want you to Chair each panel to look at the candidates personality and teamwork qualities. You and Emily will also ensure the standardization of assessment results."

"How long will I be away?"

"With travel, studying candidates files, interviews and review it needs two days at each center; there are seven centers. Of course the interviews only occur on workdays, so you will be absent for over two weeks. My secretary has the itinerary and the selection panel instructions. Get back to me once you have read them." I was then duly dismissed.

That night at home I let Angela know that I would be travelling for almost three weeks. She didn't seemed fussed and in fact seemed pleased as she starting describing all the little projects she could complete when I was not in her way at home. She even had a plan for how the children would get to their sports commitments.

On the Sunday night I had to pack my suitcase for an early morning departure. Angela knew I always had an aversion to packing, so I was pleased to find that the case was on the bed and was already full. I just needed to check.

"How many sets of socks, underwear and shirts have you packed?"

"Eight sets as you asked. I wouldn't be able to fit any more in. You will just have to use the hotel laundries if there are no convenient laundromats."

"I will pack my razor after I shave in the morning."

"Greg, I have also packed this box." Angela was holding a packet of a dozen condoms.

Frankly I was stunned, but I jokingly responded: "Are you sure that will be enough?"

"If you run out, you can buy more when you look for a laundromat. Also, I want you to put some condoms in your wallet so that they are always available."

"What does this mean?"

"I know three weeks is long time for you, so I am giving you permission to play. Just be discreet and safe is all I require."

"Wow." At that time I couldn't think of anything else to say. Later I wondered whether Angela had plans for some quid pro quo.

--------------

The interviewing was intensive work, particularly for Emily and myself. The local IT Directors had already familiarized themselves with the candidates' files before we arrived at each center. We would have to catch this up and then I would need to brief the panel on the procedures and the scoring methodology. Interviews could vary from 20 minutes to over an hour. We would then complete our written comments and review our scores before the next interview. Most days we didn't finish until well after 6pm. Emily and I would normally have dinner together and then retire to our hotel rooms to review the next day's files.

I had expected Emily to be professional; however I was really impressed with her practical common sense. Sometimes HR representative were full of rules and theory, but Emily knew how the company worked and focused on real issues. She had a great insight into character flaws which complemented my desire to find good team members who just happened to be brilliant and could still tie their own shoe laces.

By the end of Friday of the first week Emily and I were quite tired. We decided to leave the files until the Sunday evening and just have a few quiet drinks. Being focused on work, I had tried to ignore her looks, but she really was a stunner in the disguise of a professional librarian. As her smile opened up, she appeared not only happier but far sexier. Once relaxed we talked about our lives, sport, adventures, politics and how to solve all the world problems. After three or four drinks ... maybe more, we decided to meet again for breakfast and then explore some of the local historical sites.

Saturday was really fun. I was enjoying my time with Emily who now always seemed to be smiling. I had noticed that Emily took any opportunity to touch me in ways that could be described as innocent. She would put her arm out to slow me when walking; she would grab my arm to show me something; she even patted my hand as we talked at lunch.

The lunch was great and as we were in no hurry, she started sharing more intimate details about herself. She had left her latest boyfriend as he was just too irresponsible and had no desire to achieve anything. She also added that the sex wasn't even great.

That night we decided to see a new popular movie. I barely remember the plot as other developments took place in the darkness of the cinema. It started when Emily rested her hand on my thigh. I didn't react wondering what this really meant, but it then became subtle squeezing.

When we met for the first time, part of my body acknowledge that Emily was definitely a good looker. She was 5ft 9in, slim, with brunette hair tied in a partially braided bun. She had lovely shaped hips and sizable breasts all hidden behind conservative, but stylish office clothes. As work was the priority my brain took control and up until now I had maintained a professional demeanor. But now she was dressed casually and like a chameleon she now appeared more colorful and fun-loving.

I also remembered Angela's farewell comments and the box of condoms. I wondered, should I try my luck?

I placed my hand on top of hers. Emily immediately turned and smiled. I gave her hand a little squeeze and this was well received.

The movie continued, but all my senses were attuned to Emily. A few moments later she leaned against me and then rested her head against my shoulder. In response I just tilted my head to touch against her own.

We stayed this way for 10 minutes or so. Frankly my neck was getting stiff, so I thought an adjustment and a development should be tried. I lifted the armrest between us ... watched her reaction for validation ... and then put my arm about her shoulder. She snuggled into me and again rested her head against me.

My next move was to squeeze her tighter. As she looked to me, I slowly leant in close and gave her a kiss. Not only was she prepared, she greeted me with wet lips and passion. We continued with our mouths locked and tongues dueling until we only stopped for the necessity to breathe. On our next kiss I brought my hand up and also caressed her breasts which felt like good D cups. Her hand rubbed up my thigh in response.

Fortunately there was no one in the immediate seats behind us. I continued my exploration and placed my hand inside her blouse and fondling behind her bra. She used her hand to confirm the size of my excitement.

I have no idea how long we made out. The movie may have been close to the finish but I could see no point in remaining. We then left the cinema, hand in hand to return to the hotel.

With little said, I escorted Emily back to her room. She invited me inside and once the door closed we embraced and recommenced kissing.

While still holding me tight, Emily then broke the kiss and asked: "Greg, are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"Of course; I am very certain. I find you extremely attractive and sexy."

"But what will your wife say if she finds out?"

"Actually, Angela won't mind. She gave me condoms and a leave pass for this trip."

"Well then why did you wait so long?"

I pulled out my wallet, retrieved some condoms and threw them on the bedside table.

I then started unbuttoning Emily's blouse and she did the same to my shirt. I could feel the warmth from her body once I pulled the blouse from her arms. Her bra was a white lacy demi cup which enhanced her abundant cleavage.

She then slipped down her pleated skirt and I was surprised that her bra was matched by a white lacy thong. Not what I expected from a librarian type professional.

I undid my trouser belt and quickly disposed of all my clothes onto the carpet.

Being both naked we were soon cuddling and kissing on her bed. Her skin was soft, smooth and without blemishes or sun tan lines even though she had an all over tan. I explored her body with my hands and then kisses, focusing on her very firm breasts with large erect nipples. I continued kissing over her belly until I reached her hairless and wet pussy.

Emily bent her legs and spread her knees so that I could occupy the space between. I slowly started licking and sucking her labia lips. While around her pussy was completely soaked there was no sign of bristles. I deduced she was either hairless or had undergone laser hair removal.

I started slowly kissing inside her thighs, always progressing closer to my objective. Even before I reached her lips I could smell her musky sweet aroma. This destroyed any attempt of my maintaining any self-control with the result I increased the intensity of my licking, sucking, tasting and even swallowing of her juices. Emily was soon rocking her pelvis against my wet face providing me little doubt as to the immediacy of her climaxing.

As she regained her breath and relaxed her body, I enjoyed the view across her pink wet lips leading to her smooth tummy. Mostly recovered, she raised her head and smiled at me between her perfect breasts and said: "Get up here and lie next to me." Then it was: "Now it is your turn. Lay on your back."

I willing submitted and wondered what she had in mind.

Emily bent over me and planted a long sensual kiss on my lips that were still covered in her juices. She then sat upright and slowly untied her bun and shook her head to release all the curls. As she looked down at me with her long brown hair cascading around her face she looked wild and enchanting.

As I reached up to fondle her full breasts, she said: "No ... Don't move. Close your eyes and relax."

I did as I was told as she straddled my thighs below my erect cock. Next I felt my skin tingle as she teased and then swept her hair over my face and slowly across my body. Although she continued for only a couple of minutes, all my nerves were now alert. Next she leant forward and rubbed just the tip of her nipples through my overly stimulated chest hair. This resulted in my body sending pulses to my penis which was now pressed against her stomach.

Emily continued pressing her breast with greater pressure as she slid down my body. Finally she used them to play directed against my over strained penis. Her breasts were then replaced by the softest tongue as she teased about its head. This oral titillation progressed to licking and eventually hard sucking.

Without warning, I then felt the warmth and tightness as she slowly encased my erection with her vagina. With a jolt I remembered the promise to use a condom.

Raising my head, I was surprised and relieved to see a condom being revealed as Emily lifted her body. I had obviously underestimated her skills as she must have rolled it on with her mouth while she sucked me.

Now I could relax my mind and my body as I wanted to lengthen my pleasure as Emily ground down onto my pelvis. She maintained a constant rhythm while squeezing my cock regularly. As I looked through her halo of hair I could see the concentration on her face as she focused on every nerve touching my body.

Just as I was thinking I could enjoy this slow torture all night, Emily suddenly jacked up her pace. Keeping her hands and knees on the bed to support herself, she commenced to rapidly pump down on my cock. It was so fast that I did not even try to match her speed and just watched in amazement at her almost anguished perspiring face. Then her face changed to blissful relief as she shuddered and collapsed upon me. I gratefully wrapped my arms around her sweaty body to hold her tight as she heaved upon my chest.

With her face close to me I whispered: "That was fantastic!" As I pumped my cock inside her vagina to confirm to her I hadn't climaxed, I added: "Whenever you are ready, I am happy to go again in any position you desire."

To my surprise, she promptly sat up and slipped off me. She said: "Sit on the edge of the bed." As I did I realized I was facing my image in the mirrored wardrobe. Then with her back to me, Emily straddled my thighs and guided my cock back inside. Enjoying the feel of her bottom in my lap I pulled her body back against me and caressed her body, particularly her breasts.

I slowly started siding my penis inside her, but without a good purchase my movements were limited. As her feet were on the floor, once again Emily started riding her body hard onto me as her feet were planted on the floor. For a while, I looked around her at the mirror and took in the most licentious sight. With the aid of the soft mattress, Emily was bouncing emphatically on me; however the movement was accentuated by the rapid wobble of her breasts. I felt that I was watching a porn movie. Unsurprising, once again she rapidly climaxed in my lap.

This time after a longer pause to recover, I suggested: "I need to cum inside you. Perhaps we should next try the missionary position."

"I just love the missionary position," she replied as she slid off me and then lay on the bed with thighs wide apart. As I approached she smiled as if she was the cat that ate the cream. I focused on her eyes as I probed forward with my tumescent cock. As I touched she lifted her hips so that I quickly impaled her. Keeping my arms straight, I rocked slowly forward and took the opportunity to share a wet kiss and then sucked her angry nipples. I kept it slow but progressively drove harder. Emily drove just as hard to receive me.

As I knew I would soon lose control, I collapsed onto her body trying to take the weight on my elbows. With my face in the pillow beside hers, I breathed in her warmth and fragrance through her tangled hair. My chest pressed into her breasts as I rode her with increased tempo. I soon could feel the inevitable tension grow in my loins forcing me to arch my back and explode my semen inside her. Emily proved her prowess by climaxing again.

"Thank you Greg," she panted. "I have needed to be fucked like that for some time."

I rolled to the side and Emily handed me some tissues for the condom. Once cleaned up, I turned off the light, grabbed her hot moist body and spooned her tightly against me.

Some hours later in the middle of a pleasant dream, Emily woke me and said: "I hope you have another condom. We shouldn't waste that wood sticking into my bottom."

I unwrapped a condom and quickly applied it. Adopting the spoon position again, Emily immediately directed it to her waiting pussy. My dreams had me close to my peak already as after only a couple of frantic minutes pumping, we both came together. In absolute euphoria, I continued holding her tightly with by penis remaining inside her. After a short doze my cock retracted and I then removed the condom.

The next morning we decided to complete our assessment of the candidates' files so we could then have the remainder of the day ... and night together. During the next week we had too much work reviewing files and travelling to different venues, but we played together again the next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. At the airport on the following Thursday, Emily gave me a very warm farewell and promised to volunteer for any future selection panels that I may be chairing.

Back at home Angela was not interested with the selection process, but was impressed with my confession about the weekends with Emily. Angela wanted to hear every last detail. In the end it took me the best part of two weeks to demonstrate with Angela assistance the various positions the multi-orgasmic Emily had us try. We even successfully achieved the two positions standing in the shower. Angela was surprisingly enthusiastic but as she did not have the short fuse of Emily, we only tried one or two positions a night. This was even more satisfying as I also climaxed almost every time.

--------------

Back at work, Frank was pleased with the outcome of the selection process. We had been pretty discriminating by recommending only a dozen of the candidates, which suited him perfectly. Frank showed little interest when I volunteered to do it again if required. It appeared that Frank had other thoughts on his mind.

"Is your passport current?"

"'Yes." I answered wondering where this was leading.

"I guess Bruce has told you that all the documentation for the multi-frequency laser system is largely complete."

"Yes. I understand that the functional aspects are all operational. They are now working on marketing and presentation material."

"We have a potential buyer for your multi-frequency laser system in Thailand. We are very keen to get a first sale to establish us in the market. I want you to brief this company ... what is it ... Hǎiyáng tànxiǎn ... on the system."

"What do we know about them?"

"They seem to be some sort of Chinese conglomerate so their interest could be either climate scientists trying to measure changes in sea temperature and currents or environmentalist looking at pollution in oceans. They have offices in many major Asian cities. The rest of the information is in this report prepared by Simon Cha. He thinks this is an excellent prospect. He has tentatively organized a meeting for you in Bangkok in two weeks from now as there is insufficient time to get entry permits for China. Use Simon as your liaison for any further details."

I vaguely remembered Angela mentioning in passing how she liked Thailand. I couldn't recall why she had been there, but given my recent absence I was sure she would enjoy coming as well. "Frank, would it be alright if Angela came with me as well? I will pay for her airfare of course,"

"I don't think that will be a problem. You will see from the proposed itinerary that they have a social function then a couple of days of briefings. I think it could even be an advantage as the Asian business method is to make friends before doing business. I know Angela would be an asset."

That afternoon I left work early as I was keen to give the news to Angela. My enthusiasm was quickly deflated with her cool response as she had work commitments that could not be postponed.

It wasn't until two days later that Angela revealed to me that she now had two weeks leave approved. She was hoping it was still possible to get the same flights and travel with me. She also informed me that her parents were happy to look after the children. They thought it would be simpler if they moved temporarily into our home.

--------------

On Monday two weeks later we cleared Thai customs and immigration. I was immediately hit by the heat and humidity. I was then very grateful that Angela had advised me on my clothing selection. I had tried to ask her about her previous Thailand travels, but she had simply closed the discussion by saying it was one of those end of school trips.

When I noticed a driver with our name on his board I was pleased that at least some of Simon Cha's organizational skills were effective. We were quickly installed in a very nice room in a hotel in Sathorn. We had unrestricted views to the north over the city and could also see the river.