Do We Really Know Our Wives?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we settled, Angela insisted that we get out and explore some of the city sights. She quickly purchased two Rabbit cards for use on the Skytrain. We were soon travelling above the traffic and as it was early evening, we disembarked at the Silom night market.

Angela led the way as she had a shopping list. I wasn't impressed with the quality of most of the items and consequently after a couple of hours of roaming aimlessly we decided to eat. We had passed what appeared to be several gay bars, but eventually Angela seemed happy to lead me into a place called the Bottle and Spoon.

The inside decorum was much more appealing than the streetscape. There were tables in the open and in cubicles, but Angela went straight to the bar. We ordered two long fruit drinks as we were both parched and then settled on stools at the bar.

I was looking about and considering the menu when a somewhat unshaven, scruffy European looking guy came up to the bar adjacent to Angela. He wore a lightweight cotton open necked shirt that hung outside equally crushed trousers. On his feet he had deck shoes without sock. His hair was short just like most of the Thai. The most obvious aspect was that he was smiling and had his focus on Angela.

Looking at Angela, the stranger said: "Sawasdee khap."

To my surprise she replied: "Sawasdee kha."

The exchange continued. "Sabai dee mai?"

"Sabai dee, khop khun kha."

After ordering a Singha beer, the stranger gruffly enquired: "Tourists?"

He sounded American, but I nodded trying to discourage conversation; however Angela responded: "We are sightseeing just at the moment."

"If you are looking for good local food, I recommend you try their Pad Thai."

I thanked him for his advice thinking this would end the conversation; however he then started telling us about tourist attractions we should see. At his insistence we agreed to order dinner at the bar and continued drinking and chatting for over an hour. Angela seemed quite comfortable being next to him, so I didn't feel guilty going to the toilet after having a few beers. Soon after my return we left and went back to the hotel.

The next morning, before we visited some tourist sights, Angela made me rehearse my presentation. I was going to give an introductory presentation followed by a demonstration. The system really had two unique software programs. The first program converted the laser measurements into a unique data format that allowed high speed processing and analysis by the second program. Rather than risk losing this first program I simply processed the laser measurements from our field testing into data which I had stored on the laptop. The second program was held on a separate flash drive that could only operate with an additional security dongle attached.

Angela had also convinced me to bring my own multi-voltage data projector, so that I would not need to connect my laptop to any other computer system in order to give live demonstrations.

After the rehearsal we visited the Grand Palace and the Reclining Buddha returning early to get ready for the cocktail party being held by Hǎiyáng tànxiǎn.

A car was provided to take us to their offices where we met about twenty of the company executives and technical staff with a few of their partners. Fortunately everyone had excellent English and were very polite, smiling and laughing at any light hearted comment we made.

The drinks and hors d'oeuvres were plentiful; however I thought the conversation was very superficial. I hadn't expected there to be any work related discussion, but any personal questions about their interests were deflected. I soon realized it didn't matter what I said as Angela was once again the center of attention. I was of course very proud of my wife as she diplomatically handled many unusual questions.

At 9am Wednesday, I was once again picked up to give the first of the two planned presentations. This first presentation was for the technical and operational staff. Tomorrow I would have to return to give a slightly different presentation to the managers. This second presentation would also cover any contractual and financial considerations.

The first presentation went well, but the question session went for a couple of hours even though there were some technical questions I was not prepared to answer until a contract was in place.

Ren, who I understood to be one of the key managers, apologized for the long session and said: "Please accept a relaxing massage courtesy of the company as recompense. We would feel dishonored if you did not attend this appointment." He then indicated the details were on a card and that the appointment was confirmed for 4pm this afternoon. Not wanting to cause offence or embarrassment, I gratefully accepted.

I returned to the hotel room where Angela had been waiting patiently. As we wanted to get out for a late lunch, I secured the laptop inside my suitcase and gave Angela the security dongle while I placed the flash drive in my trouser coin pocket. As we were worried about pick pockets, Angela wore a money belt on her stomach under her shirt, where she also carried our passports.

At lunch we discussed how successful I thought the morning had been. Then I told her about the massage that I now felt obligated to experience.

Angela showed what she was thinking with a very broad smile. "I was wondering if we would be having massages while we were here, but I had expected we might do it together."

"Well if it is worthwhile we can have another massage together on another day. I should start making my way to this address if I am to be on time. Should I take you back to the hotel? In fact the hotel provides a massage service."

"Don't worry about me. I won't wonder far, but I will do some shopping in some of their larger stores. We can meet up again where we ate dinner last night."

"The Bottle and Spoon."

"That's it."

"Oh! Before you go, give me the flash drive for security."

"Good thinking Angela."

"Now Greg, you have fun. Enjoy whatever they have on the menu."

"Thanks. I love you. Stay safe. Bye."

I had heard of friends who had indulged in Thai massages. Mostly they discussed their therapeutic massages; however I was not naive regarding the prevalence of establishments that provided some form of happy ending. I felt the best course of events would be to just accept what was provided as if this was my usual expectation.

I followed the directions on the card and by taking the Skytrain I arrived early at the Honey Club. As the exterior was unobtrusive I was pleasantly surprised by the tasteful décor when I entered the lobby. Proceeding further I entered a darkened or discreet area with chairs facing very bright colorful couches behind a glass front where the ladies were sitting. A hostess invited me to be seated while waiting for the Papasan and then provided me my selected beer.

The officious looking Papasan was a huge Chinese gentleman. I handed him the card and he immediately adopted an obsequious manner exuberantly saying how pleased he was to be of service. He then shouted to an assistant, before assuring me that I would be looked after immediately with their premier package.

I had assumed that I would have the opportunity to select one of the ladies; however I wasn't disappointed when a petite beauty wrapped in a maroon Thai silk gown (like a kimono) appeared before me. In near perfect English she greeted me. "How do you do Mister Greg. My name is Meow and I have the pleasure to serve you today. It would please me greatly if you would follow."

We took the elevator upstairs to a spacious tiled room with oversized shower alcove, large bath, a well-padded solid massage table and a few chairs. Meow immediately turned on the water for the bath and then said to me: "Please undress, Mister Greg."

Meow dropped her gown on a chair revealing a maroon bikini that contrasted starkly against her white skin. She appeared to be about 5ft 2in, no more than 110lbs, dark hair, slim but with large breasts for her frame. She then adjusted the water on the shower and once I was undressed she pointed and said: "Please get in shower, Mister Greg."

The shower was a large cubicle with an oversized rose that produced a steady soft drenching. As I enjoyed the warm soaking, Meow started scrubbing my back then legs with a soft soapy loofah glove. Her rubbing was gentle but I was pleasantly surprised with the stimulation it gave to my skin. After a few minutes she turned me and did my chest and stomach, keeping away from my groin. As I was uncertain what to expect during this massage I strenuously focused my thoughts on mundane events to avoid promoting an unwanted erection.

Meow then instructed me to lie in the bath which was now full of soap and foam. Meow joined me but this time she had shed her bikini. She continued cleaning me and stroked every part of my body. Hidden below the foam, I knew my penis was becoming tumescent, but when she started rubbing and sliding up and down over me with her naked body, I gave up worrying about a huge boner. While outwardly I pretended to relax it only became worse when she started rubbing me with her breasts and then her bottom. As she lay back against me I tentatively held her against me and rubbed her smooth skin and held her breasts. This seemed to be acceptable but when I started gently pinching her nipples, she removed my hands and got out of the bath.

Meow dried herself and then following her emphatic direction of: "Out please." I happily submitted to her thorough toweling to ensure that I was dry ... everywhere.

Meow then placed a fresh towel over the leather (possibly vinyl) covered massage table and directed me: "Lie face down please. Close your eyes."

Standing beside me, Meow started by rubbing my legs and back with soft palming strokes. Then starting at my feet she gently pulled, rubbed and stretched muscle and tendons I had not realized were tender and sore. Progressively she moved up my legs, across my buttocks and back. She moved to my head end to do my shoulders, neck and head. I had never realized my head could be so sensitive. Everything felt both gentle yet also firm and I blissfully enjoyed each touch and relaxed so much that I felt like jelly.

Next it was: "Roll over please. Close your eyes."

The same process occurred to my front. From feet to head. She did brush my swollen penis in passing but that was all.

Once again it was: "Roll over please. Close your eyes."

This time Meow covered my body in gel before climbing on top of me. Then she started sliding her body against me, subtly placing her legs between my thighs as part of the process. While I tried to control my excitement, it was impossible when I could feel the hard pebbles of her nipples as she rubbed them over my bottom and back.

After at least five minutes of this joy, again Meow said: "Roll over please. Close your eyes."

With more gel applied, Meow lay prone over me and slid up and back. I particularly enjoyed the pressure she applied to my throbbing penis and my excitement grew as I felt it rub her lips of pleasure.

As Meow then sat upright astride my thighs, I had a moment of cautious panic as I recalled the moment Emily started riding me, as I thought, without a condom. I opened my eyes and my caution turned to shock. Meow was holding a hypodermic syringe in a stabbing grip in her right hand. Just as her arm dropped down towards me, I instinctively grabbed her arm with my left hand to push it away. The needle went into her thigh and as my right hand joined the tussle, it pushed the plunger down.

Meow groaned and her face transformed to ugly hatred. Without letting go of the syringe, I shoved her off me and we both fell to the tiles. She spat at me and tried to kick me off, but keeping her pinned down, I quickly felt her struggling lose strength.

I was totally bewildered. What had happened? What had I done?

I couldn't be certain, but it felt like it had been a couple of minutes that she had lain still. I checked for a pulse. It seemed to still be strong. In my panic, I slapped her face to ensure that she was really a sleep.

I was in shock. From being relaxed I was now full of fight or flight adrenaline. I had just had the fight and my immediate conclusion was that the best strategy now would be flight.

I was slippery and wet, so I jumped back in the now cooler bath and totally immersed myself. Rubbing my skin I was satisfied that I had removed most of the gel. I quickly dried off and dressed. Now where was I to go? I had no desire to meet the Papasan downstairs.

I looked out the two windows. One of them led to a metal external fire escape. I remember thinking that if I just act normally and don't attract attention, I should make the four floors to ground before anyone can react.

Once on the ground, I retraced my steps to the Skytrain and felt a huge relief as I entered a carriage just before the doors closed.

This gave me the opportunity to just sit and think for a few minutes. Should I go to the police straight away? Should I see a policeman on the street or go to a station? Where was a station? Would they believe me or even understand my English? What about Angela?

It suddenly occurred to me that Angela had spoken some Thai to shop keepers and also the stranger in the bar. Maybe I should discuss what happened with Angela so she could come with me to report to the police. I immediately headed for the Bottle and Spoon bar.

On entering the bar, I was still agitated but was somewhat relieved to see Angela sitting in a cubicle. This relief was only short lived as I was surprised to see her chatting again to that same American stranger. Also now he was clean shaven. I wondered what his agenda might be, but I put that thought aside as I had more immediate problems.

Just as Angela smiled and welcomed me, I said in an urgent tone: "You need to come with me now! We have to talk!"

Her smile changed to real worry as she said: "What is wrong Greg?"

"I need to talk in private."

"Are you in trouble?"

"No ... Yes ... I might be. We have to go to the police"

The stranger then said: "Angela, perhaps I can help."

Angela looked at the stranger and then said: "Of course. Now Greg, you need to calm down and sit next to me before you attract attention. Before we go to the police, explain what happened. Roger has some influence and may be able to help."

Assuming the stranger was Roger, I asked: "Does Roger speak Thai?"

He replied: "Fluently, but so does Angela."

"Greg, you can trust Roger with your life."

I suddenly had a thousand questions I wanted to ask, but realized this was not the time to be distracted.

Angela continued: "I have known Roger for years. I will tell you all about it later, but tell me what has got you so spooked?"

I took a long mouthful of Angela's drink to calm myself and then started recounting my experience at the Honey Club.

Roger then took over with numerous questions, such as: "Was she alive when you left?"

"Yes."

"How long ago did this happen?"

"20, maybe 25 minutes ago. Not more than half an hour ago."

"Is there any reason why you would have been the target for her actions?"

"None. I had been a complete gentleman. Well ... mostly."

Then Angela spoke: "I can think of a reason." Both Roger and I looked at her for elaboration. "Greg was sent by his company to demonstrate a new software system that can analyze multi-frequency laser measurements taken from the ocean to determine water temperature, and turbidity and indicate salinity or pollution. It also measures current speed and direction. There has been some mistaken suggestion that it may have some greater potential to detect items below the surface. This is why the Agency told me to accompany my husband. They wanted to ensure the software was kept secure and find out who has been promoting this elaborate capability.

I felt stunned and looking at Angela I said: "I beg your pardon? You said they told you to accompany me!"

"That is correct. I will explain later and tell you all you need to know, but let's deal with this immediate problem first."

Roger broke in before I could continue further: "Is the software secure?"

"Yes, the software is on a flash drive and it needs a security dongle to operate. I have both here in my money belt. The laptop is in our hotel room inside a suitcase. It contains data of little significance."

"You said earlier you were staying in the Eastin Grand Hotel. I have a contact there who is the concierge. Let me make a phone call. I want to check something."

Roger took out his cell phone and pressed a few keys. "Hello ...Tommy. Yes ... she is fine thank you. I was just ringing for that favor you owe me. Yes ... I have some guests staying there in Room ..." Turning to Angela he asked: "What is your room number?"

"2904" We both replied.

"Yes, Tommy, room 2904. I was just wondering if you could tell me ... they what?" There was then a long pause as Roger listened. "How long have they been there?" As Roger listened his face became animated as though he had just won the lottery. "Thank you Tommy. That has been most useful. I know I can rely on you to say nothing about my call. ... Of course ... Thanks Tommy. Bye."

I could barely wait for the call to finish before I said: "What did he say?"

"It appears that the local police arrive over 15 minutes ago and have been searching that room. They are accompanied by half a dozen gentlemen is dark suits. Tommy said he heard some of them speak in Mandarin. The local Thai Chinese generally use Mandarin as a second language. They would prefer to speak Teochew or Cantonese. Mandarin is mostly spoken by official Chinese or businessmen from the Beijing area. Tommy also said some of the men in suits had already removed two suitcases."

With this disclosure I felt my tension level rise but I wanted to know: "How did they get to our room so quickly?"

Roger remained calm and contemplative then said: "This raid must have been preplanned for when you were having a massage. However it is my guess that they do know that something untoward happened at the Honey Club as Tommy said the couple occupying the room are wanted for murder."

Angela's face showed exactly how I felt. I was stunned ... and confused. "I didn't murder the girl. She was still breathing and obviously Angela had nothing to do with it. Should we go to the police and make them understand?"

"These people that showed an interest in your new program ... they were from the Hǎiyáng tànxiǎn company. Their headquarters is in Beijing. I suspect they have used some influence with the local police to help them acquire your software. Something similar has happened before. Even though you are innocent, going to the police now will just end up with you being put in jail for many weeks."

Frustrated by the unfairness of what Roger had revealed, I protested: "But they haven't cause ... she probably isn't dead ... they won't have a body."

"That won't bother them. After a couple of days they will be able to produce an unclaimed female body to support their case."

I just sat there not knowing what we should do when Angela asked: "What can you do to help us Roger?"

"I will take you to my place where I can make further enquires and sort things out. Just in case you were followed, I want you to leave here six minutes after I do. I will meet you at the Holy Redeemer Church, here," showing us on a map. "Just walk normally going through Lumphini Park so I can check you are not being followed. You know the drill Angela if I signal at any stage. We will then meet up and take my car to my home."

The six minutes seemed to take forever. Angela and I left together walking east. Every now and then she stopped to view something at a stall, but I knew she was really checking about us. Angela diverted us down several lanes and also doubled back. When we reached the Park, Angela insisted on taking the circular walkway so that our ultimate direction would be unknown. We were only at the Church for one minute when Roger turned up with a black Camry and beckoned us to get in.