Do We Really Know Our Wives?

Story Info
Understanding is developed with each swinging experience.
13.5k words
4.36
30.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

Keywords: married couple swingers swapping bath massage Thailand sailing swinging

*****

This episode is a continuation of two previous stories: "Could a Dream become Reality?" and "How far Should we Go?" Having overcome their initial caution, Greg and Angela taste new swinging experiences. For Greg, this leads to his better appreciation of his wife's abilities.

*****

As far as our neighbors were concerned, we epitomized the picture of conservatism and happy families. We appeared to have all the normal priorities and desires of everyone else in the suburb. A happy marriage, three healthy children, a mortgage on a new home and a garden that was just beginning to look established.

This was all true; however Angela and I often discussed at night our good fortune and what the neighbors would think if they knew we had taken up swinging.

Angela made it clear she was supremely happy and proud of her family. Her trepidation of returning to work had passed and she had recently received a significant promotion. I knew she was clever. She never had a problem remembering names and obscure detail to explain the reason for current events. This was probably why she had gained such a rapid promotion. I had listened to her explain her job in detail however the explanation was complex, so I normally just told friends she was a business analyst. She was probably more an economic analyst of both international and home affairs, but I must have been close enough as she never bothered to correct me.

Angela continually wore a smile and glowed with confidence. I think the swinging had contributed to her sense of self-worth. She had certainly been reassured that she was still very attractive after having three children.

I always boasted that I had not gained any pounds after three children, but this achievement was dismissed by my friends while at the same time they heaped praise on my wife.

I has also recently achieved a few successes at work. I was the new project manager and team leader for the development of a major software system with excellent commercial potential. The system processed the reflected measurement of multi-frequency lasers fired at the ocean from aircraft and, in theory, satellites. The results once analyzed could provide measurements of water temperature, and turbidity, which could indicate salinity or pollution. The exciting part was that current speed and direction could also be measured. This had also on occasions allowed us to detect large schools of fish near the surface.

I had been receiving numerous accolades from my bosses; however I was the first to admit that the real talent was in my team. Not only did they have brains and the imagination necessary for the IT work, they made my life easy by getting on so well. There was real teamwork and an unselfish collegial atmosphere.

In particular, I was ably assisted by my deputy, Bruce. He was a talented programmer and had also managed much of the trials process. Bruce was also a typical Australian who after work liked to have a beer and tell tall stories. His ability to tell the biggest lie while keeping a dead pan face always had me on guard.

Bruce also had the talent of keeping the team's spirits high with the occasional good hearted practical joke. I had observed this sometimes produced a little jealousy from outsiders of the team who were not in on the joke. Although, I suspect, some of this jealousy was accentuated by the tight clique created as a result of having strict project security.

We usually hosted other teams at a Friday morning tea. It was during one of these events that one of the guests, Simon Cha, enquired as to the capabilities of our software system. The issue wasn't that Simon was of Chinese heritage, as we had a couple of Asian members on the team; the problem was that Simon was an excessively flattering sycophant to anyone senior.

With his tongue in cheek, Bruce explained the capabilities of the system. "We can now reveal all the secrets hidden below the surface of the oceans. We have also shown that we can detect whales at depth and also submarines."

With eyes wide open, Simon commented: "This is a marvelous development that should make you guys famous and earn the company plenty of money. I always wondered what could be achieved with your superior people." Simon then ingratiated himself further to show how much he was impressed.

"Of course you will have to keep this to yourself Simon, as this capability is still a secret." Bruce patiently explained.

"Of course." Simon acknowledged.

Once the guests had left, the team had considerable mirth recalling Bruce's story and Simon's reaction.

I had a good excuse to forget the incident as it was the next day that Angela and I entertained Julie and Kevin at our house overnight. The children had already been invited to a sleep over with some school friends. Angela thought that having a Saturday night free was too good an opportunity to waste. At short notice Julie and Kevin accepted an invitation to dinner, which due to travelling time only made sense if they stayed the night.

Julie and Kevin arrived shortly after the children had been settled about the neighborhood. Julie was dressed more conservatively than I had seen before, but as we hugged and kissed I could feel every curve of her body through the lightweight cotton print dress. While I could have held her for hours, politeness forced me to break so that I could shake Kevin's hand.

In spite of travelling for a couple of hours, they looked fresh and happy. We were soon sitting in the living room catching up on events over a few drinks. Julie was curious as to how Angela's fancy dress was received at the last swingers dance.

"Did you go dressed as Lady Godiva?"

"Well I didn't wear a dress," responded Angela. "The hair extensions covered everything vital, so I just wore a flesh covered thong for security."

Julie continued: "You must have looked fabulous. I must say that you have both taken very quickly to swinging. We will have to discuss what other adventures you are prepared to try."

"I think the nearest that Julie has come to a Lady Godiva act was as a vestal virgin at a swingers party," Kevin recalled. "She wore just a lace loincloth with no top as she performed a few dance moves."

"Yes ... and later I was sacrificed to the Gods ... several of them," Julie said with a smirk. "Perhaps we can organize an invitation to a private party where you can play with several guests at once."

I waited to see Angela's reaction. It was becoming obvious to me that amongst many of the swinger couples, it was the wife that regulated the frequency and extent of swinging activities. I smiled at Angela and she gave a semi-committal smile as if to say she would think about it.

Angela was use to entertaining, so she had cooked an excellent meal including desert. As we all helped to clear the table, I was only a little worried that full stomachs may inhibit our expected sex play. With the dish washer stacked, Angela washed out some larger serving bowls. Kevin quickly grabbed a tea towel to wipe the few items and to chat with my wife.

As there was nothing else for us to do, I invited Julie to join me on the couch in the sitting room. There was no need to explain my intent as Julie immediately cuddled up to me and started kissing.

We had the whole night to enjoy each other, so it was my plan to take things slowly in order to squeeze out every bit of pleasure possible. I had expected that Kevin and my wife would join us on the couch opposite, when out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Angela lead her partner to the guest bedroom. This immediately changed my plan.

I disentangled Julie's arms from my body, stood up and suggested; "Perhaps we can do this better in bed." If my wife was going to enjoy her partner in private, I could do the same.

Once in our main bedroom I started unzipping Julie's dress ... slowly. There is something stimulating hearing that zipper slowly buzz as you sneak a view of perfect lightly tanned skin. Julie pulled her arms from their sleeves and as she shimmied, the dress fell to the floor. My shirt quickly joined it.

I stood behind her and taking my time, I pulled her body against me while caressing her bra covered breasts. I kissed her neck, at the same time inhaling her warm exciting perfume. Julie responded by rubbing her inadequately G-string covered bottom against my groin.

This was too much stimulation for my growing penis trapped inside clothing. I stepped back and dropped my trousers and underpants onto the floor. Before I held Julie again, I enjoyed the satisfaction of feeling the weight of her breasts as I unclipped her bra. As I enclosed her within my arms again, my fingers slipped inside her G-string elastic before I pulled them off.

Without any obstructions, I now rubbed my hands all over Julie's front. I gave her nipples gentle pinches between my fingers before cupping both breasts and pulling her firmly against me. Next was her firm stomach and then to her freshly shaven mons and into the wet lips between.

Julie allowed me to just rub her slowly until she could no longer contain her growing excitement. She threw back the quilt and pulled me onto our bed. We French kissed and cuddled with growing passion. It briefly occurred to me that this was another first, as only my wife and I had ever had sex in this bed.

The thought must have quickly evaporated as my focus returned to kissing down Julie's body. I paid particular attention as I kissed, licked and then sucked her nipples. Progressing down her stomach I then arranged myself to lie between her spread thighs.

Purely to tease, I kissed inside her thighs progressively getting closer to my target until a subtle hip shift placed my lips upon her wet lips. I started licking about the edges of her vagina and then poked my extended tongue as far as I could reach inside. Varying my actions, I started long licks along the length of her slit with a flat tongue followed by gentle flicks about her clit.

I love giving oral sex because of the intimacy and the effect I can achieve. I always seemed to be able to bring a woman to climax, but tonight Julie surprised me as she quickly exploded. As I continued sucking her clit, she writhed wildly and ground her pussy against my face. Once the crest of the wave had passed, I removed my face and looked up over her perfect body.

I crawled up and watched her expression of devoted submission change to complete ecstasy as I slowly drove in my engorged penis to it full length. All day I had been thinking about this moment, so I realized I needed self-control if I was to prevent a premature climax.

As Julie and I communicated our desires through our eyes, I steadied my rhythm with slow, but long strong thrusts. Julie's body shook each time I impaled her; her breasts accentuated the effect. As I slowly withdrew she braced for the next impact; her eyes giving me loud encouragement.

With this steady approach, I felt I was teetering at the point where I could continue with this maximum pleasure indefinitely when Julie started touching my sensitive nipples. Suddenly the overwhelming need to climax made me drive my cock as deep as it could reach to release the tension in my groin and swamp Julie's love hole with my jism.

Surprisingly exhausted I lay down on Julie's chest resting my head against hers to recover my breath. I braced my elbows to reduce my weight, but I couldn't move further. Eventually I controlled my panting; listened to Julie's breathing and enjoyed her warmth and aroma.

After some minutes of recovery I slid to her side and cuddled close.

Julie eventually broke the silence. "You seem to have enjoyed that Greg."

"That was fantastic. I was planning to hold out until you also climaxed, but when you played with my nipples, you hit my Achilles heel. ... How would you like me to make it up to you?"

"Perhaps taking me doggy style would be nice. You could even start by rimming about my anus. It turns me on as it is so naughty ... and very sensitive ... my Achilles heel."

As Julie knelt on the bed and spread her legs I looked over her taught bottom. I knew she was a runner, but I was sure she must do weights or squats.

I patted her cheeks and knelt forward slowly licking her from the top of her vagina across her perineum to her anus. Having never done this before I tried light twitches with the tip of my tongue around the edge and was pleased to hear Julie moan. I varied directions and pressure and went back to her vulva to collect more of her juices before again rimming about her anus.

I then moved closer and rubbed my penis between her vagina lips to feel her moisture. Julie then guided my cock into her vagina. With my hands hooked about her hip joints, I pulled her back onto me while pushing deeply. I slowly withdrew and continued pulling her body steadily back and forth against my pelvis.

I tilted my head to the side so I could watch Julie's breasts wobble below her. This image had filled many of my dreams, so I watched carefully to ensure I could recall the details. I then reached forward to squeeze each breast in turn.

Returning upright I reached my right hand about her hips in search of her clitoris. It wasn't long before Julie climaxed and collapsed forward onto the bed with me still pushing from behind.

I stayed stiff and embedded inside her as I lay on top of her. I was thrilled that just tensing my penis sent vibrations throughout her body.

After a little rest Julie went to the bathroom. On returning she exclaimed: "Greg, you have a gigantic hot tub. Does it work?"

"Of course. Do you want to share a bath with me?"

"Yes. What an ideal way to relax and recover."

When I had specified this particular hot tub be installed, it had probably been the result of a long suppressed fantasy. The tub was really large enough for four people. I had often dreamed that a hot tub with a couple of women would be a great prelude to a threesome. The reality was that it required so much water that Angela and I had not often used it.

While waiting for the mixed hot and cold water to fill the tub, I had Julie sit on the edge with her feet in the water. I then spread her legs and started giving her some more oral sex. As a consequence I was slow to hear Angela enter the bathroom.

"I can see we are having fun?" Angela stated giving me a bit of a start. Subconsciously I still felt a little guilty as we had not discussed any plans for swinging tonight. However, looking at Angela's cheeky expression, my conscience was immediately appeased.

"We were just waiting for the tub to fill."

"Do you mind if I join you?"

I could think of nothing better; however it was Julie who replied: "Please join us."

"What have you done with Kevin?" I enquired.

With a rather shy smile, Angela explained: "He was rather energetic tonight. As a result he has fallen asleep and it doesn't appear that he will be easy to wake."

"I am not surprised. He has been working hard this week," Julie added.

I naturally took the central position in the tub and each of the girls moved in close to a side. As I wrapped my arms about their shoulders I felt like a Greek God. The girls must have sensed my increased male self-esteem, as they looked at each other and then giggled.

Having recovered from this minor put down, I lay back and enjoyed the pleasure of the warmth from water and bubbles and the two bodies either side. One of the vents was strategically placed to pulsate directly into my groin. Even though my erotic thoughts were not particularly active, the agitation quickly induce a full blown erection. I probably wouldn't have paid any attention, except the girls had noticed and they simultaneously grabbed for my penis.

Can there be anything more enjoyable than having two women stroking you while you relax in the comfort of warm water?

After a period of this blissful pleasure, I unselfishly decided to show my gratitude by pulling the girls tightly against me and wrapping both arms about them to play with a breast in each hand. Now this was heaven.

Until the water cooled I took the opportunity to play a little with the girls; however I was scrupulously fair with my attention. If I kissed one, I spent equal time with the other. When hands roamed they both received attention.

As we dried on fresh towels we took the opportunity to dry each other's back, although I also paid attention to their intimate areas.

As we were returning to the bed, Angela started walking from the room which prompted Julie to question: "Don't you want to join us?"

I was very keen on the idea, but Angela hesitated with her reply. "Won't I be in the way?"

Julie shook her head and said: "We'll make sure you are not left out.

I wondered what Julie had planned and how game Angela may be to play with another woman. When discussing fantasies, I had often asked Angela if she would like to be with another woman, but she had always insisted that she was not bi.

My thoughts had me hesitate; however Julie quickly indicate that she was in charge. "Lie on your back Greg. Which end do you want Angela?" Sensing that Angela wasn't certain what was intended, Julie continued: "I will ride him at this end while you sit on his face."

Not surprisingly, the thought of a threesome still had me erect; however Julie still started sucking me well into her mouth. Angela must have been intrigued as she just watched for the longest time. Eventually she knelt over my face, still watching Julie.

Angela lowered her pussy above my lips so I could start licking. She was as usual incredibly wet. I started slowly, avoiding her clit initially.

I could no longer see Julie, but I certainly knew what was happening when after a pause I felt her tight silken vagina slide fully over my penis. She sat for a moment and wiggled her pelvic bone against mine. I ran my hands up her skin from her hips until I grabbed hold of both of her breasts. I cupped and squeezed them while gently pinching her nipples.

Angela now started moving her pelvis up and down my face. I felt her arms brush past mine as she seemed to reach for Julie's shoulders. I gathered that they were now both holding onto each other. I also realized that they both had synchronized their slow riding.

I wanted this to last as long as possible, so I consciously tried to relax my groin muscles. Occasionally the pair stopped and I could feel Angela lean forward. I assumed that they were also being intimate, perhaps kissing.

Angela started moving faster so I used my hands to move her butt cheeks so I could reach further with my tongue and lips, particularly including her clit. Sometimes I also needed to lift her so that I wouldn't drown in her juices.

I knew Angela was going to climaxed first as she started grinding down on my face. Suddenly her movement became jerky and irregular and even trapped between her thighs I could hear her loud cries of pleasure. She eventually moved to my side and I could now watch Julie's growing tension.

I wanted to cum at the same time, so I started gently thrusting to maximize penetration. I observed carefully as Angela held Julie and started kissing and sucking a breast. This was so erotic. It certainly had the desired effect as we both climaxed in quick succession.

After I had finished pulsing, Julie climbed off and I just rolled on my side and spooned Angela. I knew I was in heaven when Julie lay on the other side, also spooning me.

I didn't awake until dawn. Angela was still wrapped in my arm; however Julie had left during the night to sleep with Kevin. I had my normal morning wood and wanted to have sex with my wife. After a quickie, we both showered, then dressed and prepared breakfast for our guests.

--------------

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers