Do What They Say Pt. 03

Story Info
Milo becomes a slave to the worms in his brain.
1.2k words
3.96
7.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo awoke. He awoke to a small, dark room, with a small wall pendant, and a bed neatly tucked in the corner next to a night stand. He had been locked into a staff quarter. Milo, still laying in the bed, remembered what had transpired since his boyfriend put that thing into his throat. While Milo was more or less back to his normal self, he still felt the overwhelming feeling of calmness. This stopped him from getting out of bed.

He was not chained to anything; the only hindrance was the only door, which was locked. There were no windows. There was, however, a small, what would appear to be makeshift, slot between the room and the hallway. Not big enough to fit through of course, but substantial enough to allow for medium sized objects. Milo fell back asleep, not awakening when a practically brain dead "person" (electrical signals being sent from the worms alone) entered the room to sedate him.

He started in the mouth, using a piece of flexible PVC (again, makeshift) to deposit the parasite much like his boyfriend did. The pipe slid back and forth, presumably to coax the worms out. Slowly, they dripped into Milo's throat, and burrowed in the soft palate, causing more damage (and thus bleeding) as they went.

The same pipe then was lubricated and flexibly tapered, and inserted into the ass. Milo squirmed, although still asleep. The pipe was trusted back and forth, this time more deeply. The pipe was around 8 inches, not counting the taper, which at this point was pointing down and slightly sideways. All of it went in. The drone thrusted back and forth for nearly half an hour, as there was nearly a half of a liter of worms to insert. Each worm followed and burrowed through the path that was easiest for them (cauterizing the blood vessels and clotting to form walls, as to avoid infection). Some went up the digestive tract and into the stomach lining, others belined for the balls. Some went elsewhere.

Nevertheless, by the time the drone had finished with the insertion, Milo was just starting to wake up. He left before Milo became fully lucid.

Milo could feel something inside of him. In fact, he could feel more than one thing. Considering the worms made him feel calm, he just noticed and did not freak out. As Milo was delivered food over the course of a week, he could feel the worms growing and taking hold. His stomach and balls started to swell. After this time was up, it was over for Milo. He was completely disposable; just a tool to serve the greater good.

As the door was unlocked, Milo exited and saw many more people in the forye, at least 75, all appearing to do certain functions. He recognised multiple people that were in the same stage before, and now were totally different. Some were braindead, like the drone, and others appeared to be fully lucid, just under control. Some even looked to be in a state of extreme ecstasy. It would appear that the worm can either decide the purpose of its host or change it at will. Milo was signalled to walk over to a small circle of people. He obeyed.

They told him that there were pockets of unhappy people (being the uninfected) scattered across the building. He was to go find one, and make them happy. Milo started heading down a hallway that they had pointed too and said that no one had been down there yet.

As Milo walked down the hallway, turned the corner, walked down the next one, and so on, he heard faint sounds of crying, followed by silence. Judging by the volume, he looked around. There was only one door in front of him, and in the right direction, that could be it. Milo opened the door.

He saw a crying man. Even though he was crying, it didn't make him less hot. He was probably around the age of 24, with short wild black hair. His face was angular, but not so much so. The man had smooth skin, with the exception of one or two pimples, and an acne scar. Nobody's perfect. Brown eyes completed the look. Milo couldn't determine his frame, as he was sitting with his knees to his chest. Not like Milo cared anyways, all he wanted was pleasure.

Grabbing the man's face, he brought his own next to it, and locked lips. The man, probably paralysized in surprise, did nothing. It only took a couple seconds for the worms to emerge out of Milo's mouth and burrow into the man. It was done now, all it takes now is a little waiting for him to come back.

The man was knocked out cold, like Milo was when he first turned happy. Milo took the opportunity to pleasure himself. The man was more like a doll than a person now. He dragged him and set his arms up in the wash basin (supply closet). His body now in a doggy style position, Milo began to undress. The worm told him to strip completely, so he did. He also stripped the body. Unprompted by the worm, Milo extended his arm and grabbed a tub of petrolatum for lube. Just as he was going to stick his now hard dick in, he felt pain. Not terrible, just enough to get him to stop. The worm said to stick his finger in first, presumably to keep the demand for pleasure, and thus control, high.

Milo slid his finger in, now coated in lube. In, and out. If he got too fast, the world would stop him. As the worm allowed him to go faster, he slipped more fingers in. He was tight, and was most likely a virgin. He was probably straight, actually. One finger in, he went slower. Two, and he went about as fast as picking up a penic. Three fingers in, and it was almost as fast as flipping a light switch. The man came, but did not wake up.

Now he inserted his dick into this man's virgin ass. Starting slowly, and going in waves, he thrusted, the worm regulating the speed. The man was starting to wake up. Honry. He came to being wide awake pretty fast, because of the anal sex being performed on him. Duh. He flipped over, with his legs over his head. Milo pulled out, to let him re-adjust, but only for a moment. He went right back to thrusting. The worm now having control over his hormones, made the man not cum, at least for a while. Milo and the man continued thrusting in, and out, both moaning. The moans only got louder as the pleasure from the worm increased. After about 45 minutes, the worms decided it was time. Both of them had the best full-body orgasisms of their lives, so much so that they lost control of their bodies for a moment.

With a short refractory period, and the worm being in control, the man pushed Milo's face against the wall, and mounted his cock inside. He thrusted in and out, using Milo's throat like a toy. It came naturally to them. The worm let the man and Milo cum much earlier. Both of them stared at the wall in bliss and euphoria, now happy. Milo now had more worms inside of his brain.

Some that needed to come out.

Authors note: I plan to make quite a few more of these. Stay tuned.