Do What They Say Pt. 02

Story Info
Milo becomes a slave to the worms in his brain.
1k words
4.25
7.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo pulled out the driveway, out of the cul-de-sac, and onto the main road. Milo thought he knew where he was going, but he really didn't. The worms were doing all the work. His '97 Dodge Ram Pickup rattled beneath him, and the stick shift was jigging around. It made a fair amount of noise, but Milo didn't notice. He was much too turned on to do that.

He also didn't notice the radio stories. As he drove, it changed from one subject to the next; murders to food-drives. About 45 minutes into his drive, reports of a fluid-borne pathogen were being released from the DMI (Départment des Maladies Infectieuses, the French CDC).

"Traces of the pathogen had been found in certain areas downstream of a water treatment plant in Gordes. While samples are awaiting further analysis, French authorities have realized little information, save for this appears to be a kind of worm larvae."

Milo had little concern for the radio, but it continued on: "Reporting they will disseminate more information when available, many critics have disputed this claim, as the French haven't had the best track record when it comes to epidemiological transparency, as we all found out in 2004."

The program then went on to theorize that this could be a mutation of the Zoological Infectious Encephalitic Parasite. This parasite was found inert in horses and cattle, and shortly thereafter became active, killing around 5% of the world's livestock. It entered the brain, put the host into a docile state, while it grew it's tendrils.

After about 48 hours, it started encouraging the host to produce. It was observed that the parasite's actions grew more complex the more intelligent the animal. They warned of disastrous implications if this parasite ever jumped ship to humans.

Still not caring, Milo was getting hornier by the second. He was only a few miles away from arriving from his destination, yet the wait seemed forever.

He turned onto a well manicured road, with a sign that read "Welcome to the Erickson". He drove along the curving river that seemed to disappear every 50 meters, until he finally reached a point in which he could see a grand building.

The Erickson wasn't so much a building, as it was a complex (even though they were all connected). It was built upon a hill, spilling over with a number of residences and rooms. The road led into an internal parking structure, which Milo promptly drove into, ignoring the beautiful shimmering lights that glinted off the windows.

Milo parked, ignoring the sign saying "closed for maintenance" on the floor. He got into the elevator on the other side of the structure, and went to the first floor. Once he stepped out of the elevator, he could see a large common area, and two dozen people, some with a vacant look in their eye, and some looking like they were about to fuck the floorboards out of desperation. They paid no attention to Milo, choosing instead to stare off into space or do menial tasks.

Standing in front of him, he could see numerous things. One was a few large cooking pots, filled with what looked like large eggs, submerged in a clear yellow fluid. The next were headsets, and finally there was a table with an assortment of items. All of these were not branded, but were clearly marked: "lubricant", "sugestant", "larvae", etc... Milo stood still, as the worms told him to stand down and to remain docile and submissive.

Two of the blank eyed "people" took Milo by both hands, and led him into a closet. They strapped him down on a table, and put a headset on him. Milo could not see what was happening from here on, but he was fed a pill from the "sugestant" jar, and had larva, coated in lubricant, inserted into his ass, urethra, nose, ears, and mouth. They slithered towards the warmth, which meant inside of his body. The headset was switched on, and for hours, Milo watched.

He was shown a variety of images and videos, appearing to have been assembled in great haste, about submitting to the worm, and the inner voice he now had. He knew obeying felt good. He knew he would obey no matter what the worm did. He knew he would obey even if it meant putting his life on the line. Milo didn't care; all he wanted to do was to please the worm.

All the while, the worms started creating the illusion that he was being fucked from all angles. They grew out, grew back in, stimulated nerves, and created hallucinations. Milo felt like he was being fucked for hours.

The worms edged him that way for about 15 minutes, then amped up the pleasure. He felt like he was being fucked in the ass, being throat fucked, and having his ears being fucked. He knew he was getting close. Everything was so unpredictable; he would be fucked in sync, out of sync, and at random paces. At the end, was the most intense orgasm Milo had ever had. It lasted a full 45 minutes, and it never really subsided after that. The worms had complete control over the pleasure centres of his brain.

A different person came in this time, but it was one of the ones who looked incredibly horny. With no hesitation, he took advantage of Milo's exposed ass and started pounding. With no build up, it was clear he wanted to cum fast. The worm had Milo oblige. He could tell they were getting close, so Milo prepared. The guy spat out large loads into Milo's cavity, and some eggs too. He took his dick out, and squirted on Milo's face. The cum landed mostly in Milo's mouth, where he felt great pleasure in eating it. Milo was also cuming, but not nearly as much. The worm still wanted the eggs inside of his balls to incubate more before being ejected. He was in so much pleasure that he started squirming around, moaning.

Milo felt huge pleasure, and hardly noticed as he was carried to, and locked in, a small, dark, room.

Note: The next part will focus more on the actual actions that are happening, like the first one, as opposed to this one. I'll also make it a bit more "human" for more descriptions, but still keep it within the style.