Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling away from the blindfold, Ashley indicated her naked friend's body. "Gentlemen. If you've ever fantasized about ejaculating onto a beautiful woman's naked, bound body... Well..." Ashley smiled, "now's your chance." She looked at her watch. "Four minutes," she said. For what seemed like a full minute there was silence and stillness. Then, the dam collapsed and there were ten men around Jennifer, buffeting Ashley out of the way. Cocks out, stroking furiously, the final few moments of Ashley's dominance of Jennifer climaxed in a messy and unexpected way.

Jennifer waited patiently to get coated in slime. Of the ten men, only four were able to fulfill their bukkake fantasies before time was up. Ashley shooed the slow cummers away, and Jennifer watched as Ashley unwillingly freed her.

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch. 05 Tables Turn

"Now bitch it's my turn. Your first job is to lick all this nasty cum off my body."

Ashley fell deathly silent as the tables turned on her. She'd been mentally preparing herself for whatever the deviant Jennifer had in mind. She'd been indulging a fantasy where Jennifer decided to take it easy on her, but that wasn't happening. When Jennifer ordered her to lick up the cum, the reality of her situation hit her like a sledgehammer.

She stood stock-still for a few moments and realized that the entire room had grown quiet. Everyone stared at Ashley caught up in the twisting fortunes of these two women. The sat entranced and waited to see how Ashley would react. Ashley reluctantly began to lick the cum from Jennifer's body. It was hardly her first taste of cum tonight, but the enormity of the next twelve hours magnified the effect. She took small licks, cleaning up Jennifer's breasts, and a little of her stomach. Stopping, she looked up at the woman who was now her Mistress, silently pleaded with her to stop.

"every fucking drop bitch. Every single one! Unless you want to get it from the source until these guys get tired of you."

Ashley blushed as Jennifer's scolded her, and gagged as she resumed her licking. She struggled to swallow each mouthful. Bit by bit, she forced herself to clean Jennifer's body. Mentally she cursed herself, it was her idea that had landed her in this mess. As she licked, she used her clothes to wipe some of the viscous fluid off Jennifer.

"So my little slut, it's time we all get to see that sexy little body. Up on stage, and shake that moneymaker." Ashley's face blanched at the command, and she stoically marched to the stage. She turned to the audience, the DJ played Cherry Pie by Warrant and Jennifer screamed, "Shake it slut!"

Ashley pouted a little at the sheer indignity of what Jennifer was asking. After everything Ashley did, there was still a part of her asking what deviant part of her got her in this mess. Ashley slowly began to sway from side to side as she undid her dress, and let it drop to the floor. Looking out at the audience, she could see their reactions. Those who hadn't climaxed over Jennifer seemed likely to stain their pants. Looking over at Jennifer she saw her going through the rest of the items Ashley had bought.

Jennifer looked at Ashley and saw that she was barely moving. She walked over and shouted, "You gotta do a lot better than that! Shit, bitch! You wouldn't make a fucking marble statue hard."

Jennifer's words were like a slap in the face. Ashley felt humiliated like never before and she forced herself to do better. She closed her eyes and imagined she was in her bedroom at home, dancing for her ex-lover. He had always told her how hot she was when she stripped for him. She started letting her hands run down her body cupping her breasts, as she spun around and bent over. She sashayed over to the nearest man. He was wide-eyed and amazed as Ashley stood before him, and she could feel his gaze drawn like a magnet to her silk covered crotch.

She hooked her thumbs into her panties and eased them down, offering him a quick flash of the top of her buttocks. Then, she peeled her panties down, knowing that he had a goggled-eyed stare. Ashley seemed to take an eternity as she lowered her panties down her legs. When they bunched at her ankles, and she kicked her leg like a rockette sending her panties flying out into the audience. Jennifer reached up and snatched them from mid air like an all star pitcher robbing a batter of a base hit.

"Fucking pink underwear, what are you a fucking pig?" Jennifer mocked her.

Ashley felt her face burn and tried to block out Jennifer's abuse while moving sexily. For some reason, the mocking wasn't making her feel ashamed or scared. Instead, it was driving her to be sexier.

"Get that shit off skank." Jennifer yells, "I'm tired of your lame ass dancing. I've seen dump trucks move sexier than you."

Ashley stood up and reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and it falls to the floor revealing her tits, and how hard her nipples had grown.

Grabbing her clothes, Jennifer headed into the ladies room and washed her body from head to toe. Then she used the hand dryer to dry herself. Well most of herself. There was one pesky spot that wouldn't stay dry no matter how much she tried. Finally, she pulled on her outfit. Checking her phone, she saw several text messages had come in. Her plan for Ashley was all set up. Pleased with herself, she returned to the bar and watched as Ashley kept dancing for the guys in the bar.

Part of Ashley had wanted to get Jennifer all riled and wanting revenge. Right now Ashley was second-guessing the wisdom of that plan. Even now, she danced nude for men she'd never met, a mad sense of honor made her stick to her tasks. She wondered if she could hold up for the whole twelve hours under Jennifer's control.

"Now get your ass down here ho." Jennifer points to a spot near the spreader bar.

Ashley's eyes widen in fright, as her mouth dropped open. Suddenly she was standing next to Jennifer who is attaching the bar to her ankles. Then the wrist restraints and pushed her down to the floor. "There were several of you who didn't get to finish that bukkake party! Well now's your chance, my friends."

Ashley looked up and saw a dozen cocks over her. She lay there not believing what was happening to her. She had no idea what else Jennifer had in store for her, and she was in no hurry to find out. She lay there watching the men, or more accurately, their cocks. She would spend a few seconds looking at each one, before moving on to the next. She only saw a few in her life, at least in person, and she never realized how different they could be. The variety of sizes, girths, shapes, textures, and angles was mind-boggling. She admired an especially nice one and fantasized about how it would feel plunging into her.

Jennifer's voice floated to her ears, "Oh Scott, it's so nice to see you again. I'm so glad you were able to find us."

Ashley's eyes widened in horror as she looked around and saw the cock she liked belonged to her coworker. Jennifer was standing next to him, and she was fondling his balls as he stroked himself.

"Here let me help you," she said, taking his cock in her hand as she spits on the head. Jennifer begins stroking him, "come on guys, stroke those hard dicks. I wanna see you baste this fucking skank with your cream. I want her to drown in cum." At her words, one guy grunted and began to spray Ashley with his cum covering her tits.

"That's the idea, good job my friend, but make sure to get her in the face. I want her eyes fucking pasted closed."

Ashley felt the warm cream coating her tits and grimaced. Jennifer wasn't about to clean her. She felt a wave of nausea wash over her at the thought of the amount of cum she was about to eat. Another guy moaned and aimed his dick at her face spurting a few small dribbles of cum.

"That's the way," Jennifer high-fived the guy with her free hand, as she stroked Scott harder. "Cum on guys, this bitch needs your cum. I want her to look like an overstuffed Twinkie that exploded."

Ashley watched as a guy fell to his knees and thrust his hips forward. Cum shot from his dick like a fire hose, catching Ashley on the lips, chin, and swell of her breasts.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," Jennifer trilled at the man.

As each man came on Ashley's body, Jennifer would praise them. She saved her best compliments for those that shot a huge load on her face. All the while she kept stroking Scott slowly, smirking at Ashley. Soon only three men remained.

"Next guy to Cum gets to keep Ashley's panties."

The other two started to stroke themselves fast and hard. Both were close and blasted their loads almost simultaneously. Jennifer redoubled her efforts with Scott and soon he exploded onto the cum-coated woman.

Ashley didn't even know where his cum landed because she was so thoroughly coated. She watched Jennifer kiss Scott then patted him on the ass. As he walked away, she squatted down, "So my little cum dump, how do you feel?" as she removed the wrist restraints.

"Sticky," was her response.

Jennifer laughed, "Wait here, slut."

Ashley watched as Jennifer go over to the stage and bend over. She picked up some material and soon returned. She began to wipe the cum off Ashley. She was grateful that Jennifer wasn't making her eat the cum this time. "Thank you for not making me lick up the cum," she said in gratitude."

"Why would I do that when there was this cheap black rag just lying around?" she asked, holding up the cum-coated material that Ashley recognized as her dress. The only piece of clothing she had with her.

"It doesn't matter, you're as clean as you're going to get for now. You need to go kiss everyone here and thank them for cumming on you. Don't forget to give your panties to the guy in the red polo shirt." Jennifer freed Ashley from her restraints. Then handed her panties the panties and began to gather Ashley's sex toys.

Ashely stood up and cast a wistful glance at her ruined dress, wondering what she would wear when she left the club. 'There's eleven hours before I have to worry about that,' she thought. She walked over to the winner handed him her panties and kissed his cheek. As she walked to the next guy, Jennifer yelled, "I want to hear you say, 'thank you for cumming on me.' To each and every person here."

Ashley went back to him and said loud enough for Jennifer to hear over the driving music, "Thank you for cumming on me." One by one she went up to each person and repeated the phrase and kissed them on the cheek. Until she got to Scott. She stood in front of him, her voice caught in her throat. She couldn't believe everything she had done in front of him. If he said anything at work, her reputation would suffer, all because she gave in to her wanton desires.

Scott stood up and took her hands in his. "I hope you're not upset I'm here. Mike and Jennifer are close friends and invite me to some of their escapades. I had no idea you would get involved."

"I...Please...UMMM" was all Ashley could get out.

"Don't worry, I'm not ratting you out at work." Then he grabs her arms and pulls her naked body in for a kiss. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth as she melts against him.

"Hey slut, time to go! We have an appointment to keep. Get a move on."

Scott let Ashley go. "Don't worry, I'll see you around. You got this."

"Gentlemen our time here has come to an end. I hope you've enjoyed yourselves." Jennifer put the blindfold on Ashley and then handcuffed her, hands behind her back. Then taking a firm grip on Ashley's upper arm, she led her, naked into the night.

The shock of the cool night air on her bare skin made Ashley's cheeks burn red with embarrassment. It wasn't the nudity, after all, she'd spent most of the last four hours at least partially naked. It was the combination of her bare skin and the blindfold and handcuffs that added to her sense of exposure. She hoped that there'd be a car right outside.

As Jennifer led her down the street she heard a lot of catcalls. The possibilities of Jennifer's plans had been scary. The reality of her predicament was almost debilitating. Ashley's ears burned with humiliation as Jennifer paraded her down a public street. More than one passer-by took the opportunity to make obscene comments to the naked woman.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Ashley muttered to herself, her teeth chattering in fear as an icy feeling ran down her spine. None too soon she was in a car. She sighed in relief, grateful for the reprieve from the public ogling.

"Don't get too comfortable. This is only to get you to our next venue," Jennifer whispered as the car started.

As the car moved, Ashley wondered where she was going, and what depravities were coming. Scott promised to see her later, and he said he was friends with them. That gave Ashley some hope that it wouldn't be too much worse than what she had already experienced. The car slowed to a stop and the engine died.

"We're here. Get out of the car bitch," Jennifer commanded.

Ashley felt around the door until she found the handle and opened it. She swung her legs out and awkwardly got out of the car. Suddenly, Ashley felt breath up against her ear. "It's late and we're both tired. Since we never said the twelve hours had to be continuous, I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow."

Ashley stood there trembling in the cool night air when she heard two car doors slam. An engine roared to life and tires squealed as a car peeled off into the night.

Asley was all alone at an unknown location, blindfolded, and handcuffed. She had no idea what to do or how to extricate herself from this nightmare. Frantically she began to pull against the restraints. Her left hand started to slide out, and she pulled harder, freeing her hand. As soon as her hand was free, she ripped the blindfold off. Her knees went weak when she realized she was in her hotels parking lot near a side entrance. Her bag was at her feet with her key card right on top. Grabbing the card and bag, she ran to the hotel and dashed up the stairs. Her heart raced, her ears were hypersensitive. She expected someone to discover her any second. As soon as she was in her room with the door closed and locked, she fell to the floor.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Ashley woke up a few minutes after ten am, tired and filled with a sense of foreboding. She had slept fitfully all night, tossing and turning. When she did doze, she had ominous dreams. Nameless faceless people watched her debase herself for their amusement.

She got out of bed and showered in the hottest water she could stand. As soon as she got out, she made herself some strong coffee, knowing she would need it. She debated getting breakfast, but her nerves were on edge. There was no way she could keep it down, not with her fear of what was coming. She cursed Jennifer for prolonging her torment. She hoped that it was because she ran out of ways to inflict humiliation.

At noon there was a knock on Ashley's door. She opened it and saw Jennifer standing there. Jennifer walked into the room and gave Ashley a once over, seeing her in a pair of yoga pants and a short sleeve lycra top. "No, no, no, that will not do, put this on," Jennifer orders, tossing a bag at Ashley.

Grateful she was changing in the privacy of her room, and not in front of a stadium full of people. Ashley pulled off her top and bra, and then slid her pants and panties off . She opened the bag and pulled out something that might have been called a bikini if it wasn't made of dental floss.

"It's called a microkini, do you need help putting it on?" Jennifer sneered. Ashley silently nodded her head. Jennifer grabbed it from her and roughly dressed Ashley. Once all the straps and patches were in place, Jennifer nodded in approval.

Ashley felt even more exposed in the dental floss and eye patches that made up her outfit, then she did on stage, naked at the strip club. Jennifer led her to a car and they got in. Jennifer handed her a blindfold before starting the car. Sighing in surrender, Ashley pulled it on and sat back resigned to her fate.

As they drove the sounds of traffic were the only things that Ashley heard. Jennifer wasn't saying a word, and even the radio was off. Even with the blindfold, Ashley knew they drove into a tunnel when the ambient light dimmed. Ashley felt the car drive down a hill, then go up again, and park. The engine stopped and the driver's door opened and closed. Her leg started to quiver with nervous energy, as her door opened. Jennifer helped Ashley out of the car and led down the hill and back into the sunlight.

Ashley felt a heavy strap placed on her shoulder, as Jennifer told her. "Stand here and hand out the flyers in the satchel, don't remove the blindfold. You have two hours to get rid of all 500."

"How...how am...am I...I supposed...to...do that...blindfolded."

"Hold out a flyer and beg people to take one. When someone does hold out another one. I'll be back in two hours," before Ashley could say anything else, she heard Jennifer walking away.

Ashley stood there feeling nauseous. Here she was, in a strange city. Wearing a few pieces of thread. Blindfolded. Alone. No money. No cell phone. Not only that, but she had to make people take flyers. Her knees were trembling and she couldn't believe she put herself in this position. She held out a flier and it was almost immediately snatched from her hand. She held up another one, and it too was quickly taken.

She lost count of how many she handed out. They were being taken almost as fast as she could get them out of the satchel. Grateful that was a lot of foot traffic, she completely forgot about her outfit. That was until she heard male voices discussing what they would like to do to her. Their comments made her acutely aware of how exposed and vulnerable she was.

She tried to ignore them and hand out the papers. One of them grabbed her almost naked left breast and squeezed it. She loved and hated the humiliation she was feeling. She had no idea how or if she wanted him to stop.

"Please," she murmured, not sure what she was asking him to do. Several male voices laughed as more hands grabbed her. They roughly grasped at her tender intimate flesh.

She felt the minuscule fabric that covered her hard nipples get pushed aside. When her nipples popped into view, her whole body flushed red as the crowd began to catcall her. She couldn't decide between fight, flight, and fuck.

Jennifer's voice burst out of nowhere, "That's Enough!"She bellowed. The strange hands fell away and she whimpered in relief and disappointment. "Take a flier and move along," Jennifer told the crowd.

Fliers got snatched even faster than before. Ashley suspected that was because her top was askew exposing her nipples. Soon all the fliers were gone. Jennifer took her hand and led her to the car and helped her in.

Jennifer climbed in next to her and said, "You can take off the blindfold."

Ashley reached up and ripped off the blindfold. She blinked several times and saw they were in a parking structure. Jennifer started the car and drove out, "fix your top, what are you some kind of slut who can't keep her clothes on?" Jen chided Ashley.

Ashley shivered in delight and covered herself as much as she could with the scanty material. Jennifer drove to a local college campus and parked in front of a Subway.

"I bet you need some food. I already ordered, why don't you go in and pick it up." Jennifer commanded.

Ashley knew Jennifer was up to something. The smile on her face was a dead giveaway. Not to mention her experience with this amazing, insane, wonderful, bitch of a woman. She got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. There was a young cute-ish geeky guy behind the counter.

His eyes fixated on the almost naked woman who walked in. "You must be Ashley, Jennifer said you would...," his voice trailed off as she stepped up to the counter.