Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley nodded and the guy grabbed a bag with two sandwiches and chips, Jennifer said you would..would... let me...see...touch...,"

She chuckled to herself, 'He's so adorable,' she thinks as he stammered. She reached up and pulled the material covering her nipples to the side. His eyes opened as wide as owls and he haltingly raised his hands toward her naked breasts. Ashley leaned forward a bit hoping he would hurry up before someone walked in. His hands moved so sluggishly that Ashley feared she'd be a grandmother before they reached her. She grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands to her breasts. The second they touched her warm hot flesh, his entire body quivered. He mewled in pleasure as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the ground. Ashley ran around the counter in concern and saw him lying on the floor. He had a big goofy smile on his face and a wet spot in his shorts. She started laughing when she realized he had ejaculated as soon as he touched her breasts. She leaned over and kissed his cheek and helped him to his feet.

After grabbing the sandwiches she headed to the door as the sandwich artist called, "See you at the game."

"Yeah...sure...okay, at the game," she said, not sure what he was talking about.

Ashley waved and ran back to the safety of the car as she fixed her top. When she jumped in the car, Jennifer drove away. She worked her way through the large campus to a large open field where she parked the car. "It's such a nice day, why don't we have a picnic. As she gets out of the car and walks to the trunk. She pulls out a blanket and cooler and walks onto the grassy area and sets everything up.

Ashley took a deep breath and joined Jennifer on the blanket. She wondered how many frat boys were going to gangbang her on the Quad. 'Will I get arrested or will the cops settle for a blow job' she wondered. Ashley sat on the blanket as Jennifer pulled out two wine coolers and handed one to Ashley. They sat there eating and drinking. Every guy that came by checked out Ashley in her barely-there outfit. After everything, she did their leering, and picture taking didn't even register on her radar.

Jennifer was struggling to keep herself from laughing. Ashley had no idea what was in store and was very comfortable with the attention she was getting. She had no idea why all these people were coming by to see her, or what was happening later. All part of the humiliation she had planned. 'Let her get comfortable, then strip everything from her in one humiliating finale.' She reminded herself.

They finished their sandwiches and a second wine cooler. After cleaning up, Jennifer took Ashley's hand and led her to a nearby shoe store. "My girlfriend here needs an athletic shoe with some ankle support. Can you check her size?"

Ashley looked around in fear, wondering how long before Jennifer made her strip. But nothing happened. No flashing, not even a kiss. It was becoming surreal, Jennifer wasn't trying to torture her anymore. She started to relax and let her guard down.

Jennifer had paid for the shoes and a pair of socks. They left the store, and Jennifer took Ashley's hand and began to give her a walking tour of the campus. Ashley noticed they had a following. The way people were acting reminded her of when Forrest Gump was running across the country. When they stopped everyone stopped and stood there waiting for something. She dismissed the feeling, thinking her ordeal was almost over.

Jennifer took Ashley across campus several times. The tour didn't follow any logical order. Ashley was getting tired and her feet hurt. Yet she continued to follow Jennifer around. She figured that everyone would have gotten bored of looking at her ass. But their following was growing, not shrinking.

"...and this," Jennifer was continuing her campus tour, "is the basketball arena. Both the men's and women's teams play here. Tonight there's a special event in this facility that we're going too," as she pulls the door open.

Ashley walked into the dim cool building, she realized how hot. sweaty, and tired she was. 'I must've walked more than five miles,' she thought.

Jennifer led her through a door marked private, players, and coaches only. When Ashley stepped through she found she was in a locker room.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Jennifer looked and let a large evil grin grow on her face, "I was able to set up a charity basketball tournament. You and the star of a reality TV show against two of my clients. Tickets sold for $10 a person and the arena sold out. Thanks in no small part to those fliers you handed out. So let's get started...

Ashley was in shock, it had been the better part of a decade since she played in college and she wasn't that good back then. She hadn't even so much as touched a basketball in three or four years.

"What do the winners get?" She asked nervously.

"To pick the charities the $174,280 we raised goes too."

"...and the losers?"

Ashley knew she didn't have a choice, so she shrugged her shoulders and thinks 'well, at least I'm not playing naked. I hope my partner is a decent player.'

Jennifer led Ashley to center court of the arena with thousands of spectators in the stands. Jennifer whispered into her ear "Your fantasy gave me the idea and I called in a few favors.

Ashley's face blanched when she recalled telling Jennifer about her fantasy tryout.

The PA blared to life. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming to this charity event. First, we want to introduce the captain of the home team, the star of the show Ashleeyyyyyy the nakkeddddddddddddd...." The crowd exploded in cheers and whistles.

Jennifer whispered to her, "Oh to make sure everyone knows which team is which, we decided to play shirts vs. skins. You're skins." Then she untied the straps holding the microkini on Ashley's body, and let it fall to the floor.

Ashley almost collapsed when her body was displayed to the throngs of people staring at her. The only thing keeping her from falling was Jennifer's hand on her back.

The PA came to life again, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, I want to introduce for the rest of the skins team. But first the Shirts, W-N-B-A All-Stars Skylar Diggins-Smith and Kayla McBride..."

Ashley's face fell when she heard who her opponents were. She knew there was little chance that she would win. Her only hope was that her partner would be someone who played pro-ball too.

When the applause died down, the PA blared, "And teaming up with Ashley the nakkeddd is... Elena Grant star of Little Women LA!"

Ashley started laughing at the absurdity of it all. Two WNBA all-stars against an out of practice naked former third-stringer. Partnered with a 4'4" woman. She had to hand it to Jennifer, she had set her up perfectly. Elena walked out wearing an LA Lakers uniform. Jennifer told her, "Since Elena is white and your opponents are black, there isn't a need for her to go naked. I mean you which player is your partner right?" Ashley looked at Elena wondering how much help the woman would be.

Jennifer giggles "Good luck playing naked for all these spectators." She leaves Ashley and walks to the player's benches and sits down to watch the game. That's when Ashley notices Mike and Scott have front row seats to her greatest humiliation.

Ashley looked at her partner who had a bemused smirk on her face. That didn't give Ashley any confidence. The referee rolled the ball to Ashley, who watched it hit her foot and stop.

Ashley looked around the arena and saw thousands of people who were rooting for the other team. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. She tried to raise a hand as if to ask a question, but her arms hung uselessly by her side.

Quietly, in a squeaky whisper even the nearby Elena barely heard, Ashley Finally, said "Oh. Shit." as she watched the two giant women warm-up. Confidence and enthusiasm evident in every bouncing step. To say the two WNBA women dwarfed Ashley and Elena was a gross understatement.

Ashley looked at the faces of her opponents and feebly picked up the basketball. She tried to give them a half-hearted, weak smile. Among her peers, Ashley had been a decent player. Never quite good enough to make first or even second string. She could hit three-pointers and was okay on defense. At least she was a decade ago when she played several hours a day.

This was a different level though. Ashley was beginning to remember why she never was a star. At 5'6" she was a touch over average height and towered over Elena. But the professional players had her by three and five inches respectively. The ref blew his whistle, jerking Ashley back to the here and now. She tried to block out everything but the game and saw her opponents get into a defensive stance.

Closing her eyes and mumbling to herself she willed some clothes to cover her exposed body. Ashley started trying to chant positive thoughts to herself as she picked up the ball. Opening her eyes with a feeling of manic optimism, she dribbled the ball, then tried a short pass to Elena.

Her partner didn't react before Skylar swooped in. She plucked the pass out of mid-air and passed back to her partner. Before Ashley could even force herself to take a step, Kayla sank a swooshed a three-pointer. The crowd roared its approval. All Ashley could do was look on in growing horror at the enormity of the challenge she was up against. Naked, out-skilled, out-muscled, and completely at the mercy of those around her. The hapless Ashley felt the helplessness of her situation. Her eyes betrayed her, and she sought out Jennifer. The smile she saw on the woman's face made her swallow hard.

"Wh... what score... are we playing too?" Ashley asked.

Her grinning opponents idled back and almost took her out with a sharp pass into her stomach. Her head spun, and she could felt every eyeball burning into her naked skin. 'This had to be it,' Ashley thought. Her wildest fantasies were coming true. Surely the embarrassment and humiliation couldn't get any worse than this. Surely...' she told herself.

"We want to give the crowd it's money's worth," Skylar said, smirking at the naked woman. 'We're playing to 100 and it's losers outs. So are you going to give us a game or not?" She asked smirking at the naked woman.

Ashley gave the ball another experimental dribble. She looked nervously at her partner. Kayla wasn't in the mood to give Ashley any opportunities to score, or even calm herself down. With a wicked grin, she got in Ashley's face and her partner sauntered over and blocked Ashley's view of Elena. Not that Elena bothered to try and move, Ashley noted.

Turning her back to shield the ball from her aggressive opponent, Ashley shirked when Kayla slapped her ass. She spun to face the tall athlete, Ashley realized too late what Kayla's game was. Snatching the ball, Kayla blew her a kiss, tossed it to Skylar, and her sink another three-pointer. Elena shrugged her shoulders, as Ashley pouted at the edge of the court. Kayla grinned at her partner and resumed her position as the ball was once again rolled to Ashley. Ashley and Elena were six points down with no sign of a fight.

Elena put some effort into getting clear, for once. Ashley managed to create a 1-2 pass scenario and dodged past an overconfident Kayla. Suddenly in the open, a mad hope welled up in Ashley, She raised her arm to shoot. As the ball left her fingers, Skylar materialized in front of her. Ashley expected a traditional block.

Skylar wasn't interested in blocking the ball though. As Ashley took aim, Skylar winked at her and pinched Ashley's nipples. The shock of her breasts getting manhandled shocked Ashley. The crowd roared its approval, the ball dropped from her hands. She stared open-mouthed at Skylar, her other opponent picked up the ball, and scored for the tenth time in a row.

Jennifer was glad she was able to put this together so fast. She called in almost every favor she was owed and made a few promises. 'It was worth it,' she thought as she watched Ashley drop the ball.

When she first came up with this idea, she was afraid that there wouldn't be enough time to pull it together. It worked out way better than she had hoped. Jennifer had one more surprise in store for Ashley and plenty of time to spring it on the hapless woman.

As the score continued to mount, Ashley's faint hope of winning receded into the distance. She desperately began to try and come up with a way to at least put some points on the board. She could handle losing, with these odds there was no way to win. But, not scoring at all was even more humiliating. She would never get over that. With her opponents taking more and more liberties, Ashley backed away and called time out. She wanted to discuss strategy with Elena.

"Elena!" Ashley hissed, as the diminutive woman meandered towards her. The two WNBA stars crossed their arms and shook their heads at their naked opponent. Skylar beckoned Ashley forward with one crooked finger.

"Come on Ashley." the tall athletic Goddess chided her. "You're only down by..." looking with an evil grin at her partner, "twenty-seven points."

Ashley tried to block them out, but she was also trying to block out all the people in the audience gawking at her. "Elena!" Ashley whispered, in a manic way that startled her opponent, "Unless you start pulling moves that defy gravity, we're going down, and we're going down hard..."

Elana chuckled at her words knowing that only one person would be going down tonight, and it wasn't her. Looking at the naked woman, she shrugged her shoulders. "Jennifer promised me ten grand to donate to a charity of my choice. Win or lose. Why should I care what happens?"

Ashley almost cried at her words, she now knew she was all alone, no one would help her. It was up to her to at least make this into a game. The ref tooted his whistle and Ashley returned to the court.

"Well at least playing naked basketball is the worst thing that's going to happen tonight!" Ashley's lips trembled that thought. With a brave wink, she passed the ball to Elena and waited for her partner to pass the ball back. As moved into position for a return pass. She had to watch as Elena fumbled the ball, despite being yards away from an opponent. Her partner compounded her sins by doing nothing to stop Skylar as she swooped in. Dribbling the ball back to the top of the key, Skylar took a couple of steps and... swoosh.

Ashley threw her arms wide in the classic "what the hell was that?!" sign to Elena.

Elena merely shrugged and mouthed, "Oops".

"Oops?!" Ashley cried.

"Oops," Kayla replied, as she accidentally bumped into Ashley. As they made contact, her hand rubbed against the Ashleys pussy.

As the professionals toyed with Ashley, Jennifer got a text on her phone and squealed with glee. Now she had confirmation the final part of her plan was in place. Sitting back she watched as the Amazonian women kept humiliating Ashley. Jennifer looked up at the jumbotron. She wondered when Ashley would notice every camera in the arena was focused on her. Her nude form supersized to the delight of the crowd. Every birthmark, pimple, and ingrown hair displayed in high definition supersized living color.

Ashley snarled instructions at Elena as the pair got the ball back for another attempt to score. "How about catching it next time?" Ashley sniped, sarcastically. It didn't help her mood that Elena was grinning as Ashley reprimanded her. At the very least she could look embarrassed at her lack of effort.

With the ball in hand, some of Ashley's old skills resurfaced. It helped, in the loosest sense of the word, that her opponents were playing to the crowd. Skylar closed in on Ashley and ignored the ball. Instead, she slapped Ashley on the breasts and ass pretending to miss the ball.

Shutting out the laughter, Ashley pulled a quick turn and dribbled for the hoop. Having learned her lesson from last time, she didn't stop to take a shot. She wasn't going to let Kayla have a second crack at her helpless nipples, again.

Swinging around the edge of the key, Ashley dodged past a grinning Kayla and leapt as high as she could. Her body arched gracefully upwards. Her right arm stretched out with the ball placed perfectly for a slam dunk.

For a split second, Ashley could see their first points about to ring up on the scoreboard. And it was that thought that caused her to prematurely look in triumph at the scoreboard. In horror, Ashley noticed something she must have been mentally blocking out before. Next to the scoreboard, on the thirty-foot tall screen, was a naked woman leaping towards the goal. Ashley recognized herself. Completely nude. Thirty feet tall. Her naked breasts bouncing up and down, her chest heaving, and her hair streaming out behind her. The details were so clear, she could see individual drops of sweat snake their way down her nude flesh. She watched the Jolly Green Giant sized image turn bright red as humiliation flooded her. Ashley forgot all about the basket.

Her graceful upwards leap turned into a hasty downwards plummet. The ball slipped from her hands as she tried to avoid a bad landing. All she managed to do was land off-balance and fall backward onto her ass.

Pain washed over Ashley from hitting the hardwood floor. She looked on in despair as the camera on the Jumbotron zoomed in on her crotch. The video operator took full advantage of her legs splayed out in front of her. With a shriek, Ashley thrust a hand between her legs to cover herself. Meanwhile, Kayla and Skylar effortlessly scored yet again.

Ashley looked forlornly at Elena and knew that this game was all but over. Whatever happened next, only Jennifer knew. Ashley was sure it would be even more degrading. Meeting Jennifer's eyes, Ashley's foreboding increased at the expression on Jennifer's face.

Soon the players were set. Ashley took a deep breath as the Kayla checked the ball. Ashley bounced it twice and then faked a pass to Elena. Aamazingly the fake pass tricked Skylar who took two steps to the right. That gave Ashley time to go for a long-range jumper.

Kayla, figuring Skylar could handle the naked woman alone for a minute, was getting herself a drink of water when she heard the crowd roar. She spun around to see the ball gracefully arc through the air, and sink into the basket. It was a perfect shot, nothing but net. The crowd went wild Ashleys face lit up like a Christmas tree and even Elena was clapping. Ashley stood there feeling elated breathing heavily as she looked at the scoreboard. Home:2 Visitors: 63.

That stunt cost her dearly. Now Kayla and Skylar would double team her whenever she got the ball. She never even got out of the top of the key. She watched as they sunk basket after basket, until the game was over.

"Her tormentor's voice boomed over the arenas PA system. "Ashley my dear. If you had made it into double digits, I would have forgiven the rest of the time you owe. But two pathetic points? Stevie Wonder could score two points in a Basketball game. Since you play basketball about as well as you fuck..." There was a pause as the whole crowd laughed at the naked woman.

"Now you get to live out that college dare you chickened out on all those years ago. So squat over that ball and rub your slut hole until you cum."

All eyes turned to look at her, as the image on the large screen zoomed in on her face to see just how red it could become.

8========D

This is an entry into Lit's Nude Day 2020 contest please enter your vote below.

Please let me know whether or not you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward are your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.