Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tie my wrists together, and to the top of the stool." she told her helper. He started to wrap the tie around her arms. Within moments, she was tied down. There was no extricating herself. She was trapped, bent over the stool, baring her ass and pussy to an enthralled audience. She whispered to her helper, "Spank me."

"P.... pardon?" the man sputtered.

"Spank me," Ashley blurted, through gritted teeth. She felt a hand land on her ass. The first few spanks were light pats, but the man seemed to grow in confidence and his dedication to the job at hand.

Ashley started awkwardly rubbing herself. The constant attention she had been subjected too made her sensitive and tender. As the spanks rained down, Ashley rubbed harder and harder, keen to get this done, and claim victory. On what felt like the two-hundredth spank, she finally came again. Moaning loudly, she stopped rubbing and started waving her tied hands.

"Stop... stop..." she simpered and was relieved that he immediately obeyed. "... un.... untie me...." Ashley said, through deep intakes of breath.

Her hands came loose as he complied. She stood up, she could see a strange look on his face, as if he was almost asking for her approval for a job well done. Ashley managed a weak smile and kissed his cheek. "Thanks..." she squeaked, thinking how odd it was to thank a man for spanking her naked ass in public. Turning to face Jennifer, Ashley simply added "Well, masturbation is sex after all, and I'm calling this position 'Ass-ley's Ma-stool-bation'..."

Okay, she thought to herself, that's a terrible pun. She was getting tired though and hopped that was worth 2 points. Ashley watched Mike walk over to the judge's table as she dressed.

Jennifer sat there, her brain refusing to process a joke that terrible. Soon Mike stood up and looked at Ashley, "The judges are only awarding two points. Being bent over and spanked not new and spanking is not sex."

Jennifer 49, Ashley 49

Ashley slumped in despair as Jennifer jumped to her feet. Both women knew that unless Jennifer forfeited her next dare she would win. There were no partial points. Gleefully Jennifer took the phone and read the final dare silently, not letting Ashley see it. She handed the phone to Mike and whispered in his ear.

Mike went to the judge's table and had a quiet discussion with them. Jennifer located Ashley's friend who faked the heart attack and handed him some money. He left the lounge in a hurry as Jennifer said, "Ashley please strip and lay down on the judge's table."

Ashley complied with Jennifer's request. She got naked, again. Then climbed onto the judge's table laying flat on her back. She felt a mixture of apprehension, disappointment, euphoria, and regret. She was apprehensive about what Jennifer was about to do to her. Disappointed that the game was about to end. Euphoric that she was going to be Jennifer's slave. and regret that she lost.

Everyone was wondering what was going on, as Jennifer stood in the center of the room. "Gentleman and Ladies there will be a short wait as I need something to complete with this dare. I sent someone to buy the item and he should return shortly."

Ashley leaned up on her elbows and looked at Jennifer. "Why did you have me get naked if you weren't ready?"

Jennifer looked at her and smiled. "This is the last dare, I wanted to give everyone a nice long last look at you naked," she replied, making the crowd laugh.

Ashley glared at Jennifer, who blew her a kiss. At that moment Scott returned, carrying several large shopping bags. Jennifer took the bags from Scott and kissed his cheek. Ashley felt a pang of jealousy when Jennifer kissed Scott.

Jennifer strutted over to the judge's table and put the bags on the floor. Turning to the crowd, she announced, "My final dare is to cover Ashley's body with kisses. Turning back to Ashley, Jennifer asks, "Are you ready to have your entire body covered with kisses?"

Ashley starts squirming in delight, and Jennifer smiles at her. Leaning Jennifer kisses Ashley on the lips as her hands reach into the bags. As Jennifer breaks the kiss, Ashley's head rises following Jennifer's lips. Jennifer teasingly flicks her tongue over Ashley's lips.

Ashley puts her head down on the table as Jennifer drops a handful of small silver objects onto her body. More of the tiny bell shaped items rained down on her. Ashley recognizes that she is about to get covered in kisses alright. Chocolate kisses. She's annoyed and giddy at the way Jennifer TWIXED her.

AS Jennifer continued to pile kisses on Ashley, she also would lean down and kiss Ashley on her exposed skin. Ashley was moaning in delight, and Jennifer was loving the reaction of the crowd to her solution. Soon there are MOUNDS of kisses running from Ashley's KIT-KAT to her MILKY WAY.

Mike walks over chuckling and grabs Jennifer's hand, raising it in the air, "The winner and champion Jennifer..." The crowd cheered so loud the building shook. Ashley looked on, covered in kisses of the confectionery and affectionate kind. She wondered what was about to happen, then remembered that she owned Jennifer for an hour. 'Gotta love those consolation prizes' she thought.

When the cheering died down, Jennifer walked over to her friend. "Before we wrap things up here," Jennifer told the crowd, I think we all need to thank the sexy and oh so kissable Ashley." lifting her arm.

As the crowd cheered for Ashley, she squatted down next to her, and whispered. "You do know that National Nude Day starts at midnight, and I own you for 12 hours."

"But I own you for an hour first." Ashley reminded her, smiling.

Jennifer winks at Ashley and stands back up. "Now everyone, I think we need to get this chocolate off Ashley before it melts. So please come and get all the kisses you want from Ashley. I'm sure she won't mind.

Ashley's mouth fell open and she lay there in shock as the crowd gathered around her. Most of them only took some candy. Several people used the opportunity to caress, touch, lick, squeeze, kiss, and fondle the naked girl. At one point she had someone fingering her pussy as someone else fingered her ass, and two women sucked on her nipples. They didn't stop until she exploded all over the kisses remaining between her legs. When her girl cream sprayed on the candy, there was a rush to collect them. Ash

ley was getting scared at the ongoing molestation and was about to scream when she saw Scott by her side. He scooped her up and carried her out of reach of the crowd. Looking around, she saw Jennifer was also surrounded by the mob. Mike ran up to her and pulled her behind the bar. Seeing Scott, he waved him over. Scott and Ashley joined them as Mike brandished a cut-down pool cue to keep people away.

Once the ladies were safe, Scott looked at Mike, "Be right back." He kissed Ashley like a lover before heading into the crowd. He soon returned with the ladies' clothes, and tossed the ball of material to Jennifer.

The crowd had settled down a bit and almost half of them had left. Ashley and Jennifer dressed, feeling self-conscious, as they put on their clothes.

Once dressed, Ashley looked at Jennifer, "I need to get a few items for..."

Jennifer nods in understanding. "I need to eat, and shower. How about we meet back here in two hours."

Ashley nods in agreement and seized Scott's hand and headed out the door with Scott in tow.

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch. 04 The Consolation Prize

Jennifer finished the last bite of her meal and was still hungry. Looking at her watch, she knew she had time, so she ordered a large piece of apple pie ala mode. She didn't care about the calories, certain she would burn them off well before morning. She sat there savoring the warm sweetness and the icy creaminess. As she popped the last bite into her mouth, her phone chimed. After swallowing she reviewed the text message and sent a reply as she smiled knowing her plan for Ashley was coming together.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Ashley stepped out of her shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She started laughing at herself. She was alone in her room, and covering herself, after the slut show she put on in the bar. Dropping the towel, she went into the main part of her hotel room. She pulled on a matching pair of pink panties and bra. Then she looked over her limited choices, trying to decide what to wear. She felt like she was dressing for a first date. Finally, she pulled her favorite little black dress out of the closet. Slipping it on, she headed down to the bar to meet her destiny.

Grabbing a tote bag filled with items she bought to use on Jennifer, she left her room. As she rode the elevator down to the lobby, she played with her clothes. She was already imagining the humiliation Jennifer would put her through. She hoped her imagination was more terrifying than the reality. After experiencing Jennifer's imagination first hand, she felt the opposite might be true. So be it! Ashley suddenly thought, in defiance. Anyway, she had the first hour, and wanted to ensure Jennifer would remember that hour forever.

Ashley walks into the bar and sees Jennifer offering Mike a credit card. She was able to hear Mike say "After the money you made me tonight, I can treat you to a meal."

Jennifer stood up on her barstool and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks, hun," she replied before sitting down.

Ashley strutted up to Jennifer and handed her a package from her bag. Jennifer took the bag and headed to the lady's room to change. "your time doesn't start until you kneel in front of me after you change. I don't want you dawdling to try and waste time."

Jennifer heads off to the bathroom. Ashley sits and waits, and Mike is too busy serving his customers to talk with her. Jennifer waits until she's in the bathroom to look at the package. It's a cheap Halloween costume, the package says Penitentiary Penny Prisoner Costume. As Jennifer opened it, she saw it consisted of bikini bottoms, a bandeau top with a left arm sleeve, and a hat. The material was cheap and not designed to last more than a few hours.

Jennifer stripped off the shorts and tank top she was wearing and pulled on the bottoms. She had to suck in her stomach and force it over her ass. The costume as shown on the package was not quite indecent, but Ashley must have picked one a size or two too small. The bottoms were closer to tangas than the full-bottomed cut shown on the package.

Jennifer pulled on the top and it barely fit around her breasts. It squeezed them so much she felt like the grand canyon was running between her tits. Due to the smaller size, the outfit was not indecent, it bordered on obscene. Jennifer took a final look in the mirror. She picked up her clothes and returned to the bar, wondering how long she would be wearing this outfit.

Approaching Ashley, Jennifer handed her the clothes. "Hold on to these for me, in case I need them later."

Ashley takes the clothes and puts them in her bag. The way Jennifer looked in the sexy prisoner's costume would cause a riot in a real prison. Ashley had already seen Jennifer naked, she appreciated how Jennifer filled the outfit.

Jennifer waved Mike over, "Do you like?" she asks.

"I know what our next Halloween costume will be," he tells her, before kissing her.

"Don't wait up, I have no idea when I'll be home." says as she walks over to Ashley and drops to her knees. "Your time's started."

Ashley was jolted back into action by the announcement that her hour had begun, then she froze, looking back and forth between Ashley and Mike, "Wha..." was all she could say. Ashley knew she'd been had. These two might have rigged the scoring in Jennifer's favor if they were a couple. Of course, Ashley couldn't prove anything. That didn't mean she couldn't exact some friendly revenge.

Moving behind Jennifer, Ashley cuffed Jennifer's hands. Then she gently pushed Jennifer's hair off her neck so that the neck shackle wouldn't pull her hair. With the costume completed, Ashley walked back around to face her new plaything.

"I think we need a warm-up before the main event. So, how about a quick walk?" Ashley asked.

Ashley tugged the chain connected to Jennifer's neck. As they walked out, she said "The doorman said something about a place called The Dollhouse. I've taken the liberty of arranging a private show for their best customers, and you're the star." Jennifer meekly followed Ashley out of the hotel, and onto the street that was even more crowded. Jennifer purposefully stumbled and staggered trying to make the walk last as long as possible. The more time she could waste, the less time Ashley would have to carry out her revenge.

Ashley realized that Jennifer was attempting to waste time with her lollygagging. To encourage her to get moving, she gave her a spank on the ass, shocking an older couple walking toward the hotel. Pointing down the street, Ashley whispered, "Speed it up, sweetheart. Your top comes off in less than three minutes whether we're inside or not."

Jennifer was now motivated to hustle to the Strip Club before time ran out. It was Ashley's turn to slow her down. Originally Ashley planned on getting there asap, so she could have most of the hour to use Jennifer. Now her plans changed. Ashley remembered how Jennifer had walked her like a dog and made her show off. It was now time for a little payback. There were throngs of people out and about for a good time. Ashley was going to make sure at least some of them got an opportunity to check out Jennifer.

She made Jennifer stop and cuffed her hands in front of her. "Now get on all fours," Ashley commanded. Satisfied, she led Jennifer by the collar and chain, towards her destiny.

They could see the neon sign in the distance. The sign promised 'HOT NAKED GIRLS' and 'COLD BEER' With only 50 yards to go, Ashley felt her phone vibrate. The alarm she had set suddenly burst into life and Ashley's smile grew even broader than it had already been. "Aww, what a shame!" she said, as they both stopped. Looking around, she held out a hand to wave down two passing men. "Excuse me guys, I need a little help here. My friend lost a bet tonight, and my hands are full. Could you be so kind and remove her top for me?"

As the two wide-eyed men tried to process what they'd just been asked, Ashley sweetly added "... oh, and by the way, I'm a little naive about such things and I'm never sure whether breasts are real or fake... I'm a little shy about checking that out myself. Could you please have a good grope of my friend's boobs and let me know what you think?" Ashley yanked on the chain making Jennifer stand up facing the two men.

Jennifer looked at Ashley and smiled. Turning to face the two guys she looks them right in the eye. "Don't be shy boys. You've seen and felt boobs before. Enjoy them."

Jennifer's invitation to grope her boobs spurred the men into action. They made quick work of Jennifer's top, destroying it in the process. The guys reached in and began to squeeze and shake the fleshy globes, and play with her nipples. Ashley realized she was going to have to go much, much further to embarrass Jennifer. As the men fondled her exposed tits, Ashley began to revise her plan. After letting them molest Jennifer, she shooed the men away and tugged at the chain to continue the trek.

They made their way to the Dollhouse. Ashley looked at the two bouncers guarding the entrance. Something unspoken passed between them. Ashley decided it was time to get revenge for making her suck Mike's dick.

"Well, time to pay a cover charge. But, you don't have any cash so....what can you offer to pay these fine gentlemen with."

Before Jennifer could speak, Ashley turned to the doorman and asked, "Is everything set?"

The doorman nodded, his eyes sparkling in anticipation.

"Great, great..." Ashley replied, brightly. "Well, let's head on in. Your first task, my dear Jennifer, is to put on a little show for the nice men inside." With a glint in her eyes, Ashley expanded on her idea. "You'll blow one of these guys while the others fuck your two holes. Every 90 seconds they'll shift to a different hole. Mouth, pussy, ass until all three of them cum."

Ashley leaned in and whispered in Jennifer's ear. "You get a special prize if you get all three of them to cum during the same 90-second window." With her plan explained, Ashley clapped her hands together. " take us to the stage so that Jennifer here can pay her door charge!"

As they entered the club, Jennifer asked, "Anyone know the time?"

Ashley looked at her phone, "We're 7 minutes in, you still have 53 to go." Less than an hour, less than an hour, less than an hour, Jennifer kept chanting in her mind as Ashley led her inside. Looking around Jennifer saw the two guys from outside follow them in. Smiling at them, she was almost jerked off her feet as Ashley led her backstage.

After a few confident steps inside, Ashley let the men guide Jennifer backstage. There was a tall blonde stripper dancing on the main stage. As Ashley watched her finish her set, she got lost in the driving rock beat and sexy moves. One of the doormen coughed, bringing Ashley back to the here and now. She shook off her stupor and started to organize the lucky trio from the door.

Once Ashley heard everything was set, she nodded at the DJ. Red lights flooded the stage and curtains opened to show Jennifer and three men. They were all naked and the men had hard cocks. with hard cocks. Jennifer took one in her mouth as the other two go in a position to fuck their assigned holes. Once all three cocks were in her body, Ashley yelled "Ninety seconds!"

There wasn't much Jennifer could do. She rocked her hips into the two cocks inside her lower holes, as her tongue sicked and teased the one in her mouth. This wasn't the first time she'd been airtight, far from it. It was theher first time with strangers, in front of an audience.

She hoped Ashley was getting a good recording of this. Mike would sulk for weeks if he didn't get to see this. Closing her eyes so she could ignore the crowd. She concentrated on milking the cock in her pussy as she squeezed her sphincter tight. Her mouth, lips, and teeth all worked on the one in her mouth to try and get at least one of them to cum during the first round.

Ashley knew Jennifer wasn't easily shamed, but she felt surprised with how skillfully she handled three cocks. It was like she was in charge and using them for her pleasure. Ashley was more than a little awed by Jennifer.

Ashley realized that her plan to get Jennifer to quit in the first hour wouldn't work. She hoped that Jennifer would refuse to take on three guys at once. Now she worried the guys might not be able to handle Jennifer. As the seconds ticked by, she saw the man getting a blow job began to go cross-eyed. An alarm went off. Ninety seconds was up. Ashley clapped loudly, her mind a whirlwind of clashing thoughts. "Okay, okay," Ashley said, trying to hold it together. "Okay, guys shift holes. Round one is over and done with." None of the men had cum yet, although the man receiving the blowjob looked like he'd been only seconds away.

Then, a random memory hit Ashley like a freight train. Jennifer who exposed a vulnerability. "Wait!" Ashley called, as the men were already shuffling into position. "While our performers catch their breath for the second round, how about my friend here tell us a story. Jennifer going to tell us about an incident when she was only 18 years old. A time when her mother caught her and her sister in bed together." Grinning wildly, Ashley slapped Jennifer on the ass. "This time, we want every salacious detail!"

Jennifer wore a stony smile on her face, as she woodenly stood up. Someone handed her a mic and she took it without expression. she closed her eyes and in a monotone, she started "I had always liked girls. A bit more than boys. I'd always thought that it was wrong, even sinful even to feel that way. I tried to ignore those feelings but I couldn't. Especially after Gym when we showered, or when they wore skimpy bikinis to a pool party. It was the worst when we snuck out to college parties in Miniskirts and fuck-me pumps. More than once I wanted to blow off the party and have an all-girl orgy. But I never gave in to those desires."

1...678910...12