Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley knew the danger of climaxing here and now. If Jennifer made her cum, there was no way that this crowd would let her get away with giving Jennifer less than a five. Then the game would be all but over. Ashley was getting nervous as the game careened towards the inevitable, climactic conclusion. She bit her lip to stifle her moans. Her pussy reacted to Jennifer's oral attack on her clit, realizing there was no time limit for this dare.

Jennifer wanted to be very careful here. The dare only allowed her to caress the clitoris. So no matter how much she wanted, there would be no inserting or rubbing anything else. She kept flicking it with her tongue as she sucked on it like it was a small cock getting a world-class blow job. Guys were groaning and grunting and several had cum in their pants as Jennifer went down on Ashley.

At least one woman lifted her skirt and was rubbing herself. Another was giving the guy next to her a blow job. Things were getting out of control, and the lounge started to become the site of a small orgy. Jennifer continued to suck on Ashley's clit drawing forth the orgasm she knew Ashley craved.

Ashley arched her back and clenched her fists as she summoned her remaining will power. She forced herself to resist her wanton desires to cum all over Jennifer's face. There was only one small, tiny, trivial problem with that it felt so good. Ashley turned her head and tried to look out into the audience to distract her. Big. Mistake.

The sight of the orgy made Ashley want to succumb even more. She could even see Scott at the back of a packed room, his cock in his hands, a strained look on his face.

Ashley raised her head, and looked at Jennifer, seeing the woman's head moving between her legs. Looking away, she saw Mike standing nearby, his eyes almost about to pop out of his head. She felt like she was standing on the edge of a knife. Even the slightest breeze would push her off. She felt her clit get sucked into Jennifer's mouth. Her friend's tongue danced around the incredibly sensitive erogenous zone. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried, trying to release the built-up tension verbally, rather than physically.

Far too little, and far too late though. The erotic sensory overload finally overwhelmed her. Ashley lost control of her body as a monster tidal wave of pleasure consumed her. She was drowning in a sea rapture. Her body spasming as she became delirious from the overload of delectation.

Once Ashley's flow had subsided Jennifer released her clit from her mouth. She stood up and gratefully took a towel from Mike to wipe all the overspray from her naked body. Once she had cleaned herself up a bit she took one of the drinks and downed it while waiting for Ashley to recover.

Ashley struggled up on to her elbows, breathing hard as she felt the after-effects of her orgasm. Still sprawled on the bar, she kept her legs parted as Mike started to wipe up her cum. He was paying particular attention to the area right next to her pussy. More than once he accidentally touched her still-sensitive lips. He elicited more than one quiet groan from her, as she struggled to regain control. Once Mike has cleaned the area. four times. he got around to asking if Ashley could lift her backside a little. Ashley raised an eyebrow and half-rolled, half-hopped off the bar. Landing on her feet, she could feel her tired legs start to buckle. After a few seconds though, she was ready for action again and stood up to her full height.

Facing Jennifer, Ashley squared her shoulders, tossed her hair back, and looked her in the eye. "You win that round Jennifer," Ashley said, with a twinkle in her eye. She nodded over to the audience around her. "I don't think I'm going to get away with anything less than five for that."

Jennifer 41 Ashley 28

Ashley picked up her skirt and panties and pulled them on. As she dressed, she wondered what other humiliations awaited her. She also wondered if it was possible to beat Jennifer. As she zipped up her skirt, she looked at Jennifer's nude form and thought, 'Maybe she has the right idea.'

Jennifer picks up the phone and brings it to Ashley. Ashley takes the phone and hits the go button. Jennifer reads the dare, Blindfold Jennifer, and play with her.

Ashley stared at the phone for almost a minute. Her imagination ran wild with what she could do to Jennifer while blindfolded. Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and brazenly walked over to a guy wearing a tie. Without a word stripped it off him, handed it to Ashley, and awaited her fate.

Ashley put the phone down and gave her a strange smile. She took the silk paisley tie and decided it would work as a blindfold. She considered getting extra ties for Jennifer's hands. Then she reminded herself the last time she'd taken liberties with a dare, she had scored a measly one. She was down by 13 points and couldn't afford another low score if she had any hope of winning. Not that she was sure she wanted to win. Ashley stood behind her and placed the tie over her eyes. She firmly secured it behind Jennifer's head.

Once the blindfold was in place, Jennifer couldn't see a blessed thing, except darkness. As Jennifer stood there nude, Ashley's fingertips brushed against her diamond-hard nipples. Ashley pressed herself against Jennifer, as she played with the other woman's breasts. If Jennifer was any judge of people, things were going to take a nasty turn soon.

Jennifer's hands were down by her side, but Ashley guided them up so they rested on top of Jennifer's head. With Jennifer's hands now out of the way, Ashley ran her own hands down Jennifer's sides. until they reached her hips. Ashley knew that Jennifer had only recently climaxed, and she wondered if the woman was multi-orgasmic. Only one way to find out, Ashley mused. She took a small step back and applied a bit of pressure to Jennifer's back. Just enough to get her to bend over at the waist.

Ashley stroked Jennifer's damp pussy and toyed with Jennifer's breasts. She rubbed harder and harder on the wet pussy. Ashley loved the way that she could feel the juices flow, and she eased a finger into the woman that she held at her mercy. At the same time, she made sure to give a nipple a pinch and a twist, to see what kind of reaction she'd get from Jennifer. Jennifer cried out in pain as her pussy increased its flow of cream.

As suddenly as she started she stopped. Pulling her upright, she spun Jennifer around several times until she stumbled dizzily.

Then Ashley's said, "Hands up if you want to try your luck and see if you can finish my plaything off with your tongue." Making dozens of hands shoot into the sky.

"Umm, Ash..." Jennifer was about to protest. Her voice got lost out by the shouts of people begging to far an opportunity to take part. She realized there was nothing to stop her from being gang banged, or turning this into a bukkake scene. Her only hope was that the participants were so close to climax they would only last a minute or two. Her heart lept into her throat when Ashley's hot breath whispered, "... although I'm afraid you'll never get to find out who did the deed, Jennifer."

Mike shouted for silence and everyone quieted down. "To be fair I think it should be one of the ladies who hasn't had the pleasure of participating yet." He told Ashley.

Disappointment registered on every male face in the room, as six ladies who hadn't been involved stood up at Mike's request. "So now we have to pick one of these ladies. Eenie Meenie Miney Moe." He started as he pointed at the woman.

Ashley smiled at Mike's intervention and stepped into the line of ladies with mirth evident on her face. Raising her hand, she dared Mike to pick her to finish Jennifer off. Mike paused in his selection and gave her a small shake of the head, but he grinned as he did so. Ashley pretended to pout again, and even tried to bat her eyelids, but sadly it seemed Mike was too much of a gentleman to go back on his word now. Mike Finally, settled on a tall blonde woman who had been a wallflower most of the night.

The blonde looked to be in her early thirties and seemed dazed and amazed by the show she had been witnessing. The expression on her face reminded Ashley of someone. She puzzled over that for a moment before realizing her expression was one she'd seen in the mirror. Ashley nodded her head at the naked Jennifer, to encourage the blonde woman. She stepped back and gave Jennifer a friendly rub on the ass.

"Come on then," Ashley said. The woman stepped forward and sank to her knees. She didn't seem sure what to do, so Ashley leaned down herself, and mimicked a kiss. There wouldn't be names shared. Jennifer wasn't to know who would have the pleasure of finishing her off. The blonde took the hint. With a curious glint in her eyes, she leaned forward and kissed Jennifer between her legs. As she pulled back, and a few seconds of contact, Ashley could see Jennifer's liquid essence on her lips.

The blonde woman looked at Ashley and licked her lips. Ashley wondered if this was her first time. Hell, it had been her first time not that long ago. It had been an altogether very strange night indeed! The next kiss the lady gave Jennifer wasn't so tender. Ashley's accomplice had taken to the task and buried herself in Jennifer's crotch. At first, she was only kissing Jennifer. Soon the kisses turned into some serious work on what must have been an extremely sensitive clit.

Ashley stepped back, almost disappearing into the crowd. She watched as the other lady committed herself to Jennifer's pleasure. Everyone focused on Jennifer, so Ashley slipped her right hand into her panties. Her fingers and began to rub slowly at first, but with increasing vigor. She watched Jennifer and the blonde hoping to see Jennifer climaxing again. Jennifer's legs began to quiver as another orgasm started to build inside her.

Ashley groaned as she felt her orgasm build again, ready to erupt inside her. The blonde woman was deep into Jennifer's crotch. Ashley wanted to hold on until Jennifer surrendered to the woman's seduction.

Through her lust fogged brain, Ashley heard, "Can I lend you a hand, Ash?"

Looking to her side, she saw Scott staring at the hand that was working away at her sensitive clit. A few hours ago, the idea of inviting a coworker to finger her in a crowded bar would have been inconceivable. But, here she was, barely dressed and masturbating in a crowd. Giving Scott a look of desire, Ashley grabbed Scott's hand. She forced it down into her dress and inside her panties until he could feel her leaking slit.

'Oh God!' Ashley thought, as Scott started to push several fingers inside her. Ashley had to lean back onto a table to stop herself from collapsing on the spot. In less than a minute he had her trembling in climax as her juices flooded her panties and ran down her leg. Scott continued to stroke and probe at her most private of regions.

"Enough," Ashley mewled, as she pushed Scott away.

She walked on shaky legs over to Jennnifer and the blonde. She grasped the blonde's shoulder and pulled her off of Jennifer.

Jennifer groaned when the mouth left her ready to explode cunt. She felt the familiar warmth of Ashley's body wrap around her and hold her as her orgasm was denied. She shook her head knowing this dare allowed Ashley the freedom of using her however she saw fit. There wouldn't be any deducting points this time. Besides she had an almost insurmountable lead, no reason to be stingy with points now.

"Score... me!" Ashley panted, catching her breath.

Jennifer pulled off the blindfold and looked around the room. The first people she saw were the guy who faked the heart attack outside, licking his hand. And a blond woman with a shiny red face that looked like she had run a 5K. "I'll give you a five for that one," Jennifer replied.

Jennifer 41 Ashley 33

Ashley and Jennifer hobbled back to their bar stools and sat there recovering. Ashley wondered if Jennifer had climaxed before she ended the proceedings. Of the myriad of thoughts that ran across Ashley's mind was 'The next dare with Jennifer's clit would be short.'

Still, five points was five points, and she was into the thirties. Jennifer was only nine points away from victory. Ashley hoped that Jennifer's arousal would result in a mistake or two and let Ashley catch up. 'Even if I do lose,' Ashley thought, 'there's still the consolation prize. I'll get to own Jennifer for an hour of fun first.

Giving Jennifer a naughty smile, she nodded her head at the phone that was causing so much mischief. "Let's see what you have to do next, Jen."

Jennifer took a deep breath to regain control over her pulse and the throbbing elsewhere on her body. She picked up the phone and tapped the screen. The dare popped up. "Jennifer, Strip off all your clothes in front of an audience."

Jennifer looked at Ashley, "I guess I have to pass on this one. I'm already naked. This should give you a chance to catch up." she told Ashley, smirking at her.

Ashley raised an eyebrow at that, but Jennifer had a point. It was hard to strip when you were already as naked as the day you were born. "That means you get zero points though."

Jennifer 41 Ashley 33

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch 03 The End Begins

Ashley reached for another drink, from the endless supply. She threw back half of it in one go, then slammed the glass down on the bar. She swiveled on her chair to face Jennifer, with her legs splayed wide open down the sides of the stool. "Well, let's see what the phone has in mind for me next!" Bring it on, Ashley though. Game on."You're Sally and are having lunch with Harry. Do what she did."

Ashley laughed at that. It had been a long time since she'd seen the movie, but she knew exactly what scene the phone was referring to. Okay, she thought, let's see how good my acting skills are! She whispered in Mike's ear who disappeared for several minutes. Soon he returned, carrying a plate with a large sandwich and side of coleslaw.

Ashley stretched her sore muscles and flexed her neck a little, as if she were about to start on a marathon run. Staring at Jennifer, Ashley held her gaze as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. Then she started breathing heavily so her breasts shimmed. "Mmmmmm....." she moaned and reached up with her hand and ran it through her hair. She closed her eyes and let her gasp give way to a light laugh. Looking back down at her plate, and letting the hand currently in her hair fell down to her breasts. Giving her boobs a quick grope, she let out yet another low moan.

She shifted in her seat as if there was some instinct driving her. She kept playing with her hair, running a hand through it before sweeping it over her face. Ashley gave every impression of someone about to explode with orgasmic joy. Ashley threw her head back. Both breasts were getting a good fondle. Ashley fixed Jennifer with a lusty stare and bit her lip seductively. Then she leaned down and took a forkful of coleslaw and ate it.

Numerous voices shouted in unison, "I'll have what she's having." Mike looked on impressed. Pushing the plate away, she leaned forward towards Jennifer. "So, do I get the part?" she smiled.

"That was a five-star performance," Jennifer admitted. It was pretty hot. Maybe even better than Meg Ryan."

Jennifer 41 Ashley 38

Jennifer looked a little concerned. She went from a 13 point lead to a 3 point lead in a few minutes. 'Maybe staying naked was a bad idea,' she thought. As she realized the game would end in just two or three more dares. She liked Ashley but didn't look forward to being her slave for 12 hours. She knew that everything that had happened so far was foreplay. She took the phone and tapped it holding her breath.

"Put a dollar in your mouth. Ashley must take it from you using her lips and tongue. She has two minutes. Whoever has the dollar at the end gets five points."

Jennifer took one of the bills from the pile of money from the auction. She folded it lengthwise twice so it was no wider than a slim cigarette. She then started to roll it tightly so it ended up being the size of a largish pill. She held the bill for Ashley to see, and dropped it into her mouth, and swished it around trying to hide it. Then she nodded at Mike.

"Ready..." Ashley leaned in.

"Set..." Jennifer parted her lips.

"GO."

The woman's lips slammed together like two superheroes battling in the skies above a metropolis. Jennifer stuck her tongue into Ashley's mouth, to prevent her from using her tongue to search for the bill.

Ashley was surprised by Jennifer's counter-attack. She realized this wasn't going to be the easy dare she'd assumed. Careless, Ashley thought to herself, that was careless for her to think that!

With Jennifer's tongue invading her mouth, Ashley tried to slip hers past Jennifer's. Jennifer quickly reacted and block her. Ashley considered groping Jennifer's breasts to distract her. She was afraid that would be considered cheating and cost her points. She was close to losing and couldn't afford a deduction now. Five points here and Jennifer would only need to four on the next dare to win.

Finally, she breached Jennifer's defenses and got her tongue into her opponent's mouth. Desperately she searched for the crumpled up bill. She went left but found nothing. Ashley was running low on oxygen. She tried to breathe through her nose, but couldn't. Between the delicious taste of Jennifer's lips, the lack of air, and the erotic smell Ashley was beginning to feel light-headed.

She tried to push her tongue to the right to explore the other side of Jennifer's mouth, but she was blocked again. "30 seconds" Mike called out, as Ashley struggled to fight past a determined Jennifer. Finally, she was able to get over her tongue and she felt the tip of her tongue touch something crumpled and papery. Now she only needed to get it out of Jennifer's mouth.

It was evident that Jennifer had the advantage here. Ashley could feel her target, but there was no way she could get a grip on it. Especially not with Jennifer's tongue guarding it. Seconds continued to tick by, and Ashley knew Mike was about to say time was up soon.

Inspiration struck. Placing a hand on the back of Jennifer's head, Ashley dropped to her knees so that her head was lower than Jennifer's. Now her opponent was bent over while Ashley waited for gravity to come to her aid. She felt the note begin to move, as Ashley pressed Jennifer's tongue to the side to clear a path.

'Come on!' Ashley thought. There could only be a few precious seconds left.

Jennifer felt the bill sliding so she sucked in air, hoping the negative pressure would stop the bill from sliding out of her mouth.

"Time!" Mike called out as Jennifer's face blanched. "Okay ladies where is the cash?"

Jennifer looked stricken. Her head hung down, and she murmured, "I...I swallowed it. By accident."

Mike looked at her. "Well, that seems like cheating to me. I think we need to deduct three points from you and give Ashley five." Jennifer 38 Ashley 38

Ashley blinked several times as the news settled in that the score was tied. It was anyone's game, and she had a chance for victory, and it was her turn. In just three dares she could be the winner, but so could Jennifer. Ashley steadied herself and breathed in.

"Okay," she said, "Let's have the next dare." Gripping the bar top, she hoped for something easy to guarantee another safe five points. "Tell everyone your most embarrassing sexual fantasy."

Ashley blinked in shock. It was one thing to get naked and masturbate for strangers. Telling everyone your sexual fantasies seemed wrong. Much too intimate for such a superficial game.

The room grew silent, and Ashley felt her cheeks flush. She coughed and looked at her expectant audience.

1...45678...12