Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender hurried off to assign some of his patrons to the task. Jennifer's mind spun out of control as she thought about everything that could go wrong. She shivered, unable to be sure if it was in excitement or fear. "We have to make sure things are fair. I'm wearing bikini bottoms, a bra, and a blouse. That's three items," Jennifer told Ashley as she saw several patrons leave to act as observers.

"You lose one point for each item of clothing you don't recover. Two points if you fail to kiss the bouncer, and three points if you don't get slapped." Jennifer told Ashley.

Ashley nodded in agreement with Jennifer's scoring. She downed one of the many shots covering sitting in front of them. The bartender improvised a starting line. Before taking the position,

Ashley mentallly reviewed her outfit. She made the bold decision to ditch the skirt before the race. The skirt would be the hardest to take off and put on while running. Besides, she was no longer embarrassed standing around in a pair of panties. Ashley's heart was pounding as adrenaline coursed through her body. She tried to focus on everything that she needed to do. She couldn't afford to lose points. Jennifer already had the lead, and it was only growing.

The bartender gave the traditional "READY... SET... GO!" Ashley raced off, leaving the perceived safety of the lounge, and plunged into the great unknown. She tore at the wrap and flung it to one side, before realizing she would have to retrieve it on her return. Twisting her head, she saw it had caught on a plant by the entrance to the lounge, and made a quick mental note.

When she heard go, Jennifer yanked off and dropped the blouse. She knew it would be safe there until she returned. Then she started running only a few feet behind Ashley. She saw Ashley pull off the wrap, and throw it behind her. Jennifer caught it, preventing it from covering her face. 'So that's how you want to play it,' she thought, tossing it onto a plant, hoping it would get tangled in the leaves.

Jennifer stayed close to Ashley as they ran through the lobby which was empty. Everyone was in the bar enjoying the competition between the two women. Jennifer took off her bra and dropped it on the front desk, delighting the desk clerk. "I'll be back for it in a few minutes, hun," she called out as she ran a bit faster to close the distance.

Ashley headed for the main doors and the street beyond. The doorman gawked at the two barely dressed ladies as they ran toward him. He watched Jennifer's breasts bounce in delight. His jaw dropped when Ashley started fumbled with the ties on her bikini top. In a moment of insanity, Ashley threw the bikini top at him, and called out "I'll be back!"

When Ashley emerged, the evening revelers, gasped in shock. Ashley paused for a moment at the edge of the sidewalk. While waiting for a break in traffic, she slipped off her panties.

Jennifer didn't even notice the doorman as she ran through the doors. She ignored the catcalls while she, too, looked for a break in traffic. She watched Ashley carelessly drop her panties on the curb. When Ashley began to cross, Jennifer decided that now was a perfect time to exact her revenge. She kicked the panties under a nearby car. That act of pettiness cost her time. She had to wait for another break in traffic. While she waited, Ashley had dashed across the street.

The honking of the cars made it clear that Ashley had not gone unnoticed by the drivers. One car even slowed down to a virtual halt, allowing the passenger to take a picture of the bizarre scene.

Ashley used the traffic disruption to dash across the road. Ashley, despite being nude, had to fight her way through the crowd. Once she made it through the throngs of people, she ran up to the bouncer, shouting: "Kiss me!" at the bewildered man.

The bouncer was, usually, pretty blasé about his job. He believed that he'd seen and done it all, that nothing could surprise him anymore. He did have to admit, that watching a naked woman running toward him, screaming "Kiss me" was a 'first'. "Wh... what?" the heavyset man, said as he watched the runner approach, trying not to stare as her tits bounced.

"Kiss me!" Ashley begged, hearing commotion behind her. The bouncer blinked his eyes in confusion for a few moments. Then, Ashley watched his shocked expression change to a sly grin.

"Is this a dare?" he asked, licking his lips while his eyes twinkled in delight.

"Yes!" Ashley replied, in a hurry, beginning to wonder why this was taking so long. Her heart raced, and her mind was a jumble at this point.

"Well then," the man replied, "Tell you what then. If you kiss me somewhere, then I'll kiss you back." the man's face erupted into a broad smile.

"Wait... what do you mean by that?" Ashley said, confused. 'I'm naked and attractive,' she thought to herself. 'It shouldn't be this hard to convince a man to kiss me.'

Her eyes widened in shock as the bouncer unzipped his trousers, and his cock emerged from within. The crowd gasped and laughed at Ashley's predicament. With Jennifer closing the distance, Ashley had no choice. She couldn't afford to lose three points, not after everything she'd been through so far. Squeezing her eyes shut, she knelt down and planted a kiss on his erect penis.

Standing up again, she looked at him with desperation, "Now, KISS ME! Please!" The bouncer laughed, zipped up again, and pulled Ashley in. Taking the opportunity to grope her ass at the same time, the man gave Ashley a long kiss on the lips, before he let her go.

Ashley headed back to the road letting out a small shriek from her latest humiliation. As she began to cross, she froze. She still needed to get spanked. On the streets. In front of everyone.

By the time Jennifer made it across the street, Ashley was already on her knees kissing the bouncers cock. Deciding not to waste time, she stripped off her bikini bottoms, and she bent at the waist: "Someone, smack my ass, now!"

Several people took her up on the offer and countless blows of varying power on Jennifer's firm backside. After one particularly hard wallop, Jenifer jumped toward the bouncer. His eyes focused on Ashley's nude ass and he didn't see Jennifer.

Without any warning, Jennifer grabbed the bouncer's neck and pulled his mouth to hers. As soon as she kissed him, she kneed him in the balls for taking advantage of her new friend. Letting him collapse to the ground, Jennifer pulled on her bottoms and began her return trip.

Both girls were standing at the curb waiting for a chance to cross. The cars slowed to stare at them, creating a slow but steady moving traffic jam that was impossible to cross.

Down the block, red and blue lights started flashing. 'Goddamn it,' Jennifer thought. Someone called the fucking cops and they're right here. "Ashley! Cops!" Jennifer shouted. She turned to see if Ashley heard her, and found that she was already halfway across the street.

Jennifer dashed across, more concerned about the police than the flow of traffic. Her unexpected sprint forced at least one car to slam on the breaks. The driver shouted obscenities at her through the window.

She approached the hotel door get closer desperate to reach the safety beyond. As she got close, the doorman stepped in front of her, blocking the entrance.

"Sorry miss", he said with a cold smile on his face, "You do not meet the dress code for this establishment. The Doll House two blocks down is better suited for your attire." Jennifer froze in horror. Her clothes were inside and the cops were moving closer. She had no idea what to do.

Ashley was halfway across the street when she heard Jennifer's warning about the cops. Looking down the street, a sense of dread swept over her. There were several cop cars working their way through traffic toward her. She raced across the sidewalk outside the hotel and made a beeline for where she'd left her panties. They were gone! Ashley searched the ground as the throngs of people stopped to ogle the sexy naked lady. 'Somebody must have stolen them,' she thought. She cast one last desperate look, a voice cut through the madness and made her blood run cold.

"Ash...? Ashley?" the male voice wondered.

Ashley didn't turn around. The cold shiver competed with the hot flushes and she could almost feel her body shut down. Scott. Of course, it had to be Scott. A man she knew from the local office.

She turned around and faced the tall, lean 30-something analyst. "Oh...god...Scott..." Ashley managed, painfully aware of her nudity and the approaching sirens. They stared at each other in silence, frozen in time as the world around them erupted into noise and chaos. Scott didn't even try to hide his appreciation for the nude Ashley. Ashley failed to mask her overwhelming embarrassment. As Scott opened his mouth to say something, Ashley found herself stepping forward. Words tumbled out of her mouth. Words she hadn't even thought about saying.

"Spank me," she whispered plaintively.

Scott's face snapped from a look of sexually-charged bewilderment to complete shock. "What?!" he yelped.

"Spank me, now, please" she whispered again and, humiliating as it was, turned to present her ass to him. Part of Ashley wondered if she'd ever get over presenting her naked ass to this man in public. Seconds later, she felt the man's hand strike her backside. It rested on her ass a bit longer than needed. Ashley felt it slide off her, as she shivered from the intimacy of the touch and the impropriety of the scene.

The cops were almost on top of them. They had abandoned their vehicles and pursued their suspects on foot. Ashley looked up to see Jennifer having problems with the doorman. Her mind cleared, and she spun around to face Scott. "Please, please, I can't tell you why, but I'm in trouble. Please fake a heart attack. Please. Do this for me."

Ashley threw her most heartfelt look at Scott. He nodded grabbed at his chest. "Ohh oh, I've never had pains like this before. I think this is the big one..." he said in a passable imitation of Fred Sanford.

Ashley felt relieved as she watched Scott slump to the ground. She called out, "Help! Please! He's having a heart attack!"

Caught between his duty as a doorman and his duty as a human being, the doorman hesitated. Casting a disapproving look at the two women, he ran toward Scott, who was now laying on the ground.

With the doorman busy, Jennifer threw open the door and ran to the front desk. She grabbed her bra and struggled to put it on as she raced back into the lounge.

Ashley yanked her top from the doormans coat pocket and raced into the hotel behind Jennifer.

The cops ignored the naked ladies as they rushed to help the man on the ground.

As she ran, Ashley managed to fasten her bikini top around her chest. She found her wrap resting on a plant. She darted toward it, sure that she would beat Jennifer to the lounge.

The hotel lobby had filled with looky-loos who had come to see what was going on. Their jaws dropped as Jennifer ran by them in a bra and bikini bottoms. All eyes followed her running down the hallway and into the lounge. Without looking to see if Ashley had already beaten her, Jennifer grabbed the blouse and pulled it on.

She was about to sit down and claim victory when a cop grabbed her wrist and spun her. Her arm was behind her back, and she was slammed into the bar top. His other hand pressed the side of her face against the cool surface. The patrons started yelling as he handcuffed Jennifer. Keeping her cool Jennifer smiled sweetly and asked: "What seems to be the trouble officer?" As the lounge filled past its legal capacity.

Ashley heard the commotion in the lobby, certain that Jennifer was the cause. Knowing that she only had a few seconds, she focused her attention on extracting the wrap from the plant. She was so focused, that she didn't see Jennifer run into the bar. Nor did she see that cop behind her. Once the wrap was loose, Ashley threw it over her shoulders. Certain of her impending victory just steps away, she charged headlong into the bar. Ashley came to an abrupt halt at the sight that greeted her.

A police officer was handcuffing Jennifer. Her mind raced, wondering what she should do, forgetting that she was still bottomless. She sensed someone behind her, so she turned around. She and found herself face to chest with a cop who grabbed her by the arm. He dragged her across the floor and shoved her against the bar right next to Jennifer.

Ashley regretted ditching her skirt earlier. She tried to position the wrap to cover her nudity. As the cops began to read the Miranda warning, the crowd started protesting. They offered dozens of differing alibis for the two women.

It's difficult to be in several different places at the same time. So the officers seemed less than impressed by the alibis offered by the roomful of drunks. There were quite a few angry murmurs from the crowd. Some even suggested that the police were the ones disturbing the peace.

Ashley's face exploded into a bright red blush of embarrassment as an officer walked in with her panties dangling off the end of his baton. Ashley looked around and she saw Scott slip toward the back of the crowd, making her smile. An idle thought occurred to her. Had anyone finished the race? With a tiny shriek, and realizing she had her clothes back on, she sat down. As her ass hit the seat, a cop grabbed her and pushed her down onto the bar next to Jennifer. Then he started to frisk the restrained woman.

The crowd in the bar was starting to get ugly, and the officers called for backup. Several police officers arrived as the cop who had handcuffed Jennifer began to pat her down. He paid very careful attention to the body parts men generally don't have, despite her firm objections. Once the cop finished molesting Jennifer, he began to lead her out the door.

A loud booming voice called out "Hold on there, Sonny."

All the cops froze as the guy who had made Jennifer kiss his dick earlier stood up. He walked over to the Sargent and handed him a business card. "Harrison P. Nussbaum the IV Esquire, attorney at law. These ladies, or should I say, my clients, are willing to accept any citations you care to issue. However, if you arrest either of them, you should know that it will cost you. Each and every one of the people here witnessed what happened. In fact, I would assume that more than one has recorded your actions. By 9 am tomorrow everyone will file a complaint with both the Mayor's office AND Internal Affairs. Those complaints will allege assault under color of authority, sexual harassment, and sexual assault. Not to mention the DA who was my college roommate would be quite interested to see this..."

Harrison held up his phone. It was playing a video of the officers violent takedowns and unprofessional search of a naked woman. "Now, we're both reasonable men. Perhaps we can find a solution to this before the bruises begin to bloom on these pretty young ladies?"

The Sargent watched the video, then held a short conversation with the officers. Afterward, the Sargent apologized to both women in front of the patrons. Everyone cheered as the police left the bar.

"Just make sure we don't get any more calls." the sarge told them gruffly before leaving.

Once the cops left, Harrison got a standing ovation, several free drinks, and a kiss from Jennifer. When the women sat, they dissolved in giggles, while the bartender conferred with the judges.

Once he had all the details, the bartender jumped on top of the bar. "Ladies and Gentleman," he announced, "we have a decision on the race. Both contestants completed the race. Both contestants removed all clothing. Jennifer did not remove her bottoms; she only pushed them to the ground. Ashley was not wearing her panties when she returned. So neither contestant will get a penalty for clothing. Jennifer did return fully dressed first, but she was stopped from sitting by a police officer. Ashley not only sat down first, but she had her panties on when she did. Based on the ruling of the judges, I am thrilled to announce that ASHLEY is the winner, and will receive 5 points. Jennifer must complete two dares to get points."

Jennifer 28, Ashley 27

The crowd started cheering for Ashley, and several toasts were drunk to her victory. She looked around until she saw Scott, who was smiling proudly at her. He lifted his beer to her in salute and drank it down.

When the cheering died out, Jennifer sighed and picked up the phone. She tapped the screen to read the first of her two challenges. "Jennifer, Dare 1: You and Ashley must eat a banana at the same time. Start at opposite ends."

The always present bartender put a long curved banana on the bar between the two girls. Jennifer peeled the skin off and put the top end in her mouth and waited for Ashley to wrap her lips around the other end.

After the past few dares, Ashley couldn't believe how tame this one seemed. If you'd asked Ashley an hour ago to share a banana a la Lady and the Tramp, she'd have flinched at the idea. Now a changed woman, Ashley swung her seat around and flashed Jennifer a cheeky smile.

She positioned herself at the other end of the banana. With the top end in Jennifer's mouth, she even gave the banana an experimental lick. Then she bobbed on it for the benefit of the men around her. She realized how ridiculous this looked, and had to admonish herself for almost breaking the banana.

Still, as she held Jennifer's gaze, Ashley began to take a mouthful or two of the banana. With every bite, their lips moved closer together. As she swallowed a piece of the sweet fruit, it occurred to Ashley there was going to be another lingering kiss. All too soon the girl's lips met. They began kissing and Jennifer reached out and put a hand on Ashley's breast.

Ashley felt a hand on her breast as she lost herself in kissing Jennifer. She couldn't resist returning Jennifer's attention. She slipped a hand inside Jennifer's blouse and took hold of the woman's right breast. She gave it a tender teasing squeeze, before slipping her hand under the bra. She rested a couple of fingers on Jennifer's hard nipple. She used her fingers to tweak the erect nipple then let her fingers lightly trace the woman's breast.

She could hear the crowd's thoughts. They wanted the two woman to let go of their inhibitions, and make passionate love. Ashley had to come up for air first. She regretted pulling back from Jennifer's lips. So she leaned in for a final lightning-quick follow-up kiss.

"*Ahem*" she coughed, trying to catch her breath and remember what should happen next. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Scott, standing at the back of the room, unable to look away from the two beauties.

"I-I um, I think there's another dare before I have to award points." Ashley winked at Jennifer. "Let's see what else that app has in store for us."

Ashley handed the phone to Jennifer and realized her other hand was still fondling Jennifer's breast. For some reason, it didn't want to let go of the soft warm globe. Jennifer wiped the extra saliva from her face before taking the phone from Ashley. She tapped the screen and the dare appeared. "Jennifer, Dare 2: Have Ashley lie on the floor. Remove all your clothes, and then squat over Ashley's face. Let her watch you masturbate for 5 minutes." Jennifer choked on her drink, much to the amusement of the guy next to her, as she read the dare.

Ashley gave Jennifer a puzzled look, as her neighbor made sure she was ok, laughing the whole time. Ashley wondered what could have prompted that reaction in Jennifer. They'd run naked to another bar and back, gotten publicly spanked, and almost arrested. There couldn't be anything more embarrassing than that. If there was, Ashley wasn't sure she wanted to know about it. Jennifer silently handed the phone to Ashley, as she took a shot. Ashley grinned that she didn't have to take off any clothes or do anything strenuous. Ashley lay on the floor feeling the anticipation build in their audience.