Do You Dare Me

Story Info
She sees him tied up, and she uses him. What could go wrong?
1.8k words
4.17
20.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
295 Followers

Darkness had fallen on the tall, slim buildings of Aspen Femdom University in Aspen, Colorado. Long before it was officially sunset, the sun had fallen behind one of the mountain ridges and benighted the little resort town. Blue and purple fluorescent streetlights illuminated the campus, and they also illuminated the glassed-over posters that stood out on every bus stop and every building face. One of them showed a man on his knees, collared and repentant, with the caption, 'Microaggression will not be tolerated.' Another showed a young woman beaming at an older woman who handed her something on a clipboard, and its caption said, 'Success: It's a girl thing.' Another listed the rules of etiquette that men were required to follow and the elaborate punishments if they failed to do so.

These were the hallmark restrictions of the newly built Femdom University, where women came first in line, had their questions answered first, and their applications went through first. Here, as a correction to historic injustices, every privilege imaginable went to the women.

Allie and Aurora walked past the posters, seeking the dorm they shared. Fresh from a lively party, they had plenty of spunk and spice left in them. It wasn't just the alcohol. So soon after the college midterms, they had a lot of stress to burn off, and the party atmosphere had turned that stress into pure, adventurous energy.

In this heightened mood, they saw him.

A tall man, twenty-two or twenty-five, with long, dashing brown hair and classically manly face, leaned against one of the purple-lighted lampposts. Even under his many layers of clothes, a requirement in the autumn at almost 8,000 feet, the women could see that he boasted an agile, athletic physique. But he wasn't there by choice. A tight, black cloth strip gagged him, and his hands were fastened behind the pole with a great, elaborate knot.

"Whoah," said Allie.

"Whoah-hoah," added Aurora. "Look at that! He's tied up!"

"He must've pissed off his girlfriend."

"He must've really, really pissed off his girlfriend."

Allie had a naughty thought, and before she could think about it, she blurted it out. "Do you dare me to fuck him?"

"Do I dare you?"

There was no going back now. "Do you dare me?"

"I dare you. To suck him off!"

Allie grinned, then realized what she'd just heard. "What? Girl, no!"

"Yeah! Suck on him!" Aurora clumsily grabbed the back of her head and muscled it towards the man. "Do it, girl, come on, do it!"

For a moment, Allie struggled to resist Aurora's overbearing arms, laughing. Then she decided, "You know what? Yeah! I'm going to do it!"

His jacket was already undone, as if inviting her to open it and dig deeper. She obliged, undoing his belt and dropping his pants, then everything else underneath.

His cock was shaven clean, but completely flaccid.

"Aw, he's limp!" said Aurora. "He's gay!"

Allie took the limp phallus in her right hand and felt the problem. "He's not gay. He's cold." And she started to rectify that.

The man gave a few breathy grunts, the first noise he had made, as Allie stroked him to erection. He looked at her with searching patience, as if he had a question but would not attempt to ask it.

"It's okay," Allie told him, "I've done this before." She didn't know if that was what he was wondering, but it didn't matter--who ever heard of a man who didn't like blowjobs?

Soon, his cock stood out for her, warm and firm and flushed against the cold. Allie pulled a condom from her pants pocket and split the packet open. She could not remember whether condoms made oral sex safer, but she had plenty of these and saw no reason not to use another. Holding the man's cock in one hand, she pressed his tip into the condom. Then she rolled it down.

"You don't need that, you coward!" said Aurora.

"Yeah I do!" Allie protested.

"Do not!"

Allie let it go. She had a dare to fulfill. Kneeling on the pavement, she brought her head to his encased, shining member, and took in a deep breath. She smelled the piney mountain air scented with male musk and the oddly pleasant smell of the rubber. She put her tongue on the tip, then slid it down and into her mouth.

He winced, then started enjoying it. Allie had known he would. Under her wet lips, she turned his grunts of protest into sighs, then moans. Just like any man, he loved sex no matter what, and just like any man, after enough sucking, the muscles on the underside of his cock started to clench. His balls tightened, and the tip of the condom bulged.

Allie took her mouth away, kissing his spit-wet cock with a loud smack for good measure, and saw his sperm sagging in the tip of the condom. "You're welcome," she giggled.

"Allie wins!" crowed Aurora. "Allie wins! Allie wins!"

Allie stood up, pleased with herself, and the man's big brown eyes asked her, 'what will you do to me now?' She considered doing up his pants again. But his still-inflated cock and the condom wrapped over it told a story, and that story was too delicious to cover up. So she left him as he was.

The two women went back to their dorm, crowing back and forth, "Allie wins! Allie wins!"

A few weeks later and much more sober, Allie and Aurora went to material science class together. It was the start of the vaunted laboratory portion of class, and the professor wasted no time in grouping up the students.

Allie braced herself to be separated from Aurora, and indeed she was. In her place, Allie got Taylor, a tall, proud-looking black woman; Sarah, a curly-haired volleyball player; Amy, a dweeby, quiet girl she'd never seen before, and a tall, athletic-looking man with brown-

'Oh, no.'

She knew that brown hair. She knew that Greek-statue face. She also knew the cock this man had concealed under his jeans, because this was the man she'd sucked those weeks ago, when they'd found him after the party.

They made eye contact, and Allie couldn't have hoped to hide her embarrassment even if she'd tried, which she didn't. Any moment, she thought, he would accuse her of taking advantage of him, and she would have to say something back. It occurred to her to say nothing; in Femdom University, a man had to ask permission to speak to a woman, and she was fully entitled to ignore him. But how would that look? She saw no good option.

The man spared her. He didn't ask to say anything. He only shot her a knowing, suspicious look that was salted with a hint of a smile. It was a dangerous smile. Allie spent the rest of the class afraid of him, even though she didn't know what she feared he would do.

At the end of class, she lingered in the classroom, hoping he would file out and ignore her. He glanced back at her, letting her know he saw her and knew what she was thinking, but once again, he spared her. He left.

But when Allie left, with Aurora at her side as always, a deep, twangy male voice stopped her. "Permission, ma'am?"

His tone was sarcastic--or maybe that was just his old-fashioned Texas accent. It froze Allie in place as she turned around to the dreaded sight of the brown-haired man. He leaned against the wall just as he'd leaned against the lamppost on that one night, except now his arms were folded in front of him, an insistent barricade between his body and her mouth.

Allie thought to deny him, but something in her gut told her not to. "Granted," she said nervously. Then she thought something, and before thinking on it, she blurted it out. "I'm sorry."

He smirked. Her fear, absurd as it was, deepened. Then he got off the wall and approached her, close enough that they were face to face. Or, rather, face to Adam's apple--Allie had always been short. He looked down at her, still with that mysterious smirk. It was body language that constituted a microaggression, but reporting him was the last thing on Allie's mind.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked.

"Because... I shouldn't have done it!"

He shook his head. "If you shouldn't have done it, then why did you do it?"

"Because I was drunk! God, I'm sorry, I really am!"

"And because you were drunk, you did dumb shit." His accent honed the word 'shit' razor-sharp. "I knew it." He seemed to relax a little. "Taymin and I took bets on how often I'd get laid, being tied out there like that. You were the first."

"You did it... as part of a bet?"

"Yeah. We wanted to see what would happen. I thought I'd get fucked a few times and never hear about it again. Sure as shit didn't think I'd get partnered with the girl who did it. We thought it'd be just sex, no consequences at all. Looks like you and I both thought that."

"You mean... you had me feeling guilty for weeks... and you were there because you wanted to be, the whole time?"

"Don't get high and mighty with me. You left my dick just hanging out there. What if Taymin hadn't come back to get me? My dick could've frozen off, because of what you did."

She pursed her lips, chastened.

"But I say we just write it off."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He stepped back, out of Allie's personal space. Then he startled her by leaning into her and whispering in her ear, "But your lips did feel damn good."

She blushed. "I said I'm sorry!" Then she wondered why she was apologizing again.

"I'm not being sarcastic. Did you enjoy that as much as it looked like? 'Course you did. So maybe we ought to start seeing each other for an encore."

"Are you really asking me out?"

"Too fast?" He chuckled in a way that made it clear he wasn't sorry. "I thought since you've seen my dick, going slow is out the window."

"I guess so."

He smiled, and this time she knew it was a playful smile. "You know, the posters around here tell me that a girl needs to be thanked for her consideration. So maybe next time, you can have me return the favor."

"Oh."

"Just a thought." And he was gone.

There was a long pause. "Damn, girl!" said Aurora. "Get it!"

Allie put a hand over he heart, willing it to settle down. He'd hit the nail on the head. When she had sucked him off, she hadn't given much thought for the consequences. That had been a mistake. But this once, it seemed, she'd lucked out anyway.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
295 Followers