Do You Have a Match?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had enjoyed other lovers since then, but like me, she would shy away from it when the partner got too serious.

"Look, a guy that wants me has to understand that I'm a long way from being tied down again. That's not saying I can't get serious about someone, but marriage won't happen. I have 13 years until my little girl goes to college. She will be my priority until then."

Rather than discouraging me, that made me respect her more. Then she shocked me with her next statement.

"By the way, I saw your hard-on before you got into the water. I take it that the couple had never seen that before on you?"

I had to admit to her that seeing her completely naked and being so casual about it was exciting.

"You sure know how to compliment an old tomboy, don't you?" she asked with a slight grin.

"Well, I'm respecting your wishes for no sex, but I am still a guy," I explained honestly. "It's hard to not look."

"Look all you want, Vic. I don't mind. I'm not ashamed of what I have. You can see it all again tomorrow night if you bring me out here again."

By this time, it had become completely dark, and the only light came from a half moon and my lantern about 100 feet away. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I resisted the urge. I wasn't sure where this was headed, but I wasn't going to ruin it be being impatient.

By the time we got out of the water, a slight breeze had moved over the water and her nipples reacted accordingly.

When hardened, they were thick and protruded at least a half inch. What she lacked in breast size, her hardened nipples made up for it. She noticed me staring at them. She laughed.

"Yeah, even my ex thought my hardened nipples were my best feature. Too bad he didn't appreciate other things."

"What other things?" I asked.

She said that she tried so hard to be the best lover she could. Although a tomboy, she received her sexual pleasure from making him happy. The only two things she wouldn't do was anal sex or swallowing his cum. Any position was fine. 69 was fun, although he wasn't too fond of going down on her because of her bush.

She wanted to please him with her cooking skills. She admitted to not being a very good cook, but she worked hard at getting better. She even forgave him twice for cheating on her. After the third time, she left. As she said, it was only three times he got caught. She had no idea how many other he may have done.

I was trying to digest her various traits. She was an independent woman, a tomboy, and someone that took pride in doing things on her own.

Yet, in a relationship, she enjoyed making sure her partner was pleased first. Meanwhile, we're still standing naked, facing each other, and beginning to shiver because the breeze had picked up.

"Sorry, I think we need to get dressed," she stated while picking up her shirt and shorts. I think I may need that towel to wrap around me to keep warm."

I wanted so badly to put my arm around her to keep us both warm, but decided against it. That wasn't necessary. She wrapped her arm around my waist and held me against her as we began walking.

After a hundred feet in our retreat back to our campsite, there was no longer any noticeable breeze, and she took her arm away from me.

As we got back to my trailer, she thanked me profusely for an enjoyable evening. The feeling was mutual. I told her I was going to sit in my trailer and read until I fall asleep.

She had the same plans. She gave me a polite hug goodnight and a kiss on the right cheek.

"Thank you again. A good night and you behaved perfectly. I appreciate that so much, Vic. This has been so refreshing."

At that point I knew that all my self-discipline was not in vain. As she walked away, she made one other statement.

"That doesn't mean something couldn't happen, just not tonight. I really do like you though.:

Not tonight? Tomorrow night? If not, then when. I was willing to wait, but would she be the one to make the first move? Would we continue to see each other after we went home? Would she come back during my annual six week stay?

Rather than reading, I laid on my bed and contemplated everything that had happened since meeting Mallie.

I experienced some feelings for Mallie that I hadn't experienced since I first met my ex, Abigail. Those feelings alone caused me to experience a bad case of deja vu. I couldn't let myself get suckered in again.

I wasn't going to push my luck. I had some prepackaged Danish rolls for breakfast the next morning as well as orange juice. I would take advantage of the quiet time that I had anticipated and read. I had started a new book and an unread book was on the shelf above my bed.

I never heard from Mallie until slightly after noon the next day. I had made a sandwich and had a soda while sitting at my table.

"Hi neighbor!" she said cheerfully as she stood at my screen door waiting for an invitation to come in.

Again, she was dressed in what appeared to be the same clothes that she had worn the night before.

"What are your plans this afternoon?" she asked, genuinely interested.

"I'm going to finish off this sandwich and soda and then hit the showers," I replied. "The lake is nice, but it's not the same as some good old soap and water."

"Yeah, I checked them out as I walked back from the store this morning. I was in the mood for a Dr. Pepper and I didn't bring any sodas with me. I now have a few to keep me going."

I showed her my Styrofoam ice chest. "That right there keeps all my sodas, a few beers, and my orange juice cold all weekend. I use my limited space in the fridge for bread, lunch meats, my chili with beans, and various condiments. Also, my two ribeye steaks I'll be fixing tonight have been marinating since yesterday morning."

"Rib eye?" she asked, sounding surprised. "I thought you like to keep it simple?"

"I do," I responded, "but I also enjoy a nice steak sometimes. I also have some potato salad in the fridge to go with it."

She then changed the subject abruptly.

"I had another reason for coming over," she began.

"Last night was very enjoyable. I hope you feel the same. I know we shared our relationship status and how we hope to not be tied down and yes, I meant that."

I sensed that there was more. I was correct.

"You know I have a 5 year old at home. I'm a mother, first and foremost. I would like to be around you a little more, but I've been with a few other guys since divorcing and not one of them have met her yet. That's on purpose. I'm very protective of her. She's a sweetheart and would get attached to a guy quickly."

I respected her for that. It's not that I don't like kids, but at the age of 40 I wasn't interested in started anew with one. I shared those sentiments with Mallie.

"Thank you, Vic. If I read you right last night, I sensed that we had a certain mutual attraction going. It was far more than just physical. Am I reading that right?"

"Yes," I replied quickly. "Very much so, but there is so much about it that makes me uneasy.

"How is that?" she asked, with a genuine sound of concern in her voice.

I explained my feelings for her being so similar to how it was with Abigail. I wasn't going to let it happen again.

I expected that to upset her, but she understood. However, she did offer a warning.

"Although I understand, please be careful when comparing me to your ex. Remember, I have an ex as well. There's a good reason he's an ex, just like I'm sure you have good reasons to be split from Abigail."

I knew she was right. That was my first thought as well the night before when it crossed my mind. Still, although divorced for many years, the sting was still there. I loved Abigail. I still did, although I would never give her the chance to hurt me again.

"We can share a shower and talk some more," Mallie suggested cheerfully. "It's not like we have been naked together before."

"Probably not a good idea," I argued. "I've promised myself to behave like a gentleman. Standing close to you under the shower head and naked would be placing too much temptation in front of me."

"You think I haven't thought about that? I still want to do it. If anything happens, then we'll both enjoy it. Don't overthink things Vic. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't know the risks involved."

To me, that meant that she expected something to happen. Maybe that was her way of initiating some physical contact. The shower stalls aren't large and the two of us would make it quite crowded.

It wasn't a surprise when she quickly undressed as soon as the door to the stall was closed. It didn't take long since all she was wearing was the same loose cotton shirt and shorts from the previous night. Also, like last night, she wasn't wearing underwear.

As soon as the temperature was right for the water, we both got under the spray and enjoyed the feel of the room-temperature water hitting our naked bodies.

She wasted no time taking the soap and washing my back. She then turned me around and began washing my chest...then quickly moving her hand to my cock and stroking it with her soapy hands.

Yes, I was getting a hand job in the shower. As much as I wanted to withhold my spunk, she had worked it so well that I shot every bit of my juice all over her chest and belly.

"I thought you might like that," she said with a warm smile. "I didn't think it would take much to get you off."

As much as I enjoyed it, I had hoped to do more.

"Don't worry, Vic. You see this skinny body? It's yours for the rest of the weekend."

I returned the favor and began to wash her body as well. The touch of her soft breasts and the feel of her dark fur between her legs got my cock hard again.

I couldn't remember the last time I recovered so quickly after shooting my load. At this point it had been purely animal lust that had motivated me, but I wanted more.

I wanted her lips to touch mine. Although touching was clearly within the rules, I wasn't sure how much more intimacy she'd allow.

I wasn't disappointed. She reacted with the same eagerness and passion that I did. Several minutes of kissing and exchanging of tongues led to me to placing her against the side of the stall and placing my cock inside of her.

She willingly let me take the lead as I enjoyed every entry into her wetness. We continued to kiss as I repeatedly thrust my hardness inside of her.

Then, I witnessed what her orgasms sound like.

She uttered a deep, guttural groan. That sound also triggered my cock to release everything I had left in me.

She smiled again and initiated the next kiss.

"Aren't you glad I talked you into this shower?" she asked rhetorically and with a playful grab of my cock.

"Hell yeah," I agreed. "I didn't expect this at all this weekend," I admitted. "Although I enjoyed it, I still would have enjoyed time with you even without the sex."

"I know, Vic. I know. That's part of the reason I did it. After last night, I knew you wanted it, but you were being respectful. I saw the look of appreciation you had when you saw my naked body.

"Maybe I should have broken my own rule and banged your ass last night, but I didn't. I doubt that I would have regretted it either."

"I just don't want you to regret today either," I said, being serious.

"Regret?" she asked incredulously. "Shit, why the hell would I regret this. I wanted this as much as you did. If you have anything left in you, I want to do it again soon.

"I'll try to not intrude too much on your solitude. Remember, that's the reason I came up here also. We can still give each other the space we need."

My need for solitude had been eliminated for my need for female companionship. Good companionship. I wasn't in a hurry for her to leave.

"Dinner tonight?" I asked. "Rib eyes?"

"Enough for both of us?" she wondered out loud.

"Guaranteed," I assured her.

"As long as I'm not being too intrusive on your time alone."

"Let's get dressed and get back to my trailer," I suggested. "I'm enjoying this time with you, dressed or not."

"Same," she responded quietly, "and I'm surprised that I am."

That made two of us. I liked her from the beginning, but I never expected such a quick and close connection to her...or anyone for that matter. For that reason, I took no offense to her surprise at how much she was enjoying me.

I had to get Abigail out of my mind. Mallie was decidedly different. I loved Abigail, and I suspected that there would always be a place in my heart for her, but I instinctively trusted Mallie more.

She was so open and honest about her lifestyle choices. She was not ambiguous at all about her devotion to her daughter. That was a responsibility she took seriously.

Although she was a nudist and had been raised in that environment, she had chosen not to do the same for her girl, and her parents agreed.

The times had changed. When her girl was old enough, maybe even an adult, she'd learn more about her mother and grandparents, but they all agreed that it would be many years down the road.

Eventually, Mallie would end her membership at the Glad Tidings Resort. She was visiting less often already and the cost of the yearly membership wasn't worth the use she was getting from it.

Still, she assured me that she was and will always be a nudist at heart. She loved the secret area next to the campsite.

"Six weeks, huh?" she asked. "You'll be here for six weeks at a time soon?"

"Yes, I go back for two weeks and then I live here for six. I've done that the past three years in a row. This becomes my home."

"I hope you don't mind a tall, skinny, girl coming up to visit?"

I laughed. "Not at all. I even have a bed I'll share with you."

"Deal!" she exclaimed delightfully. "No need to bring my trailer, then?"

"Not unless you enjoy blowing your money on a site that you aren't going to use," I replied while playing with her bare breasts.

"Yeah, probably need to get back to the trailer. We can give each other a couple hours of alone time.

I noticed that she had been wearing matching gray shirts and shorts. This time it was similar in style except they were a matching white shirt and shorts...sans bra and panties again.

What got my attention was that as we walked outside, that in the slight cracks of sunlight that slipped in between the trees, that I could easily detect the very dark and dense hair between her legs. Somehow, I sensed that she either already knew about it, or didn't care if she didn't.

We stayed at my trailer. She seldom went back to hers. For the rest of the weekend, she hardly used her tent trailer at all, other than retrieving a few food items.

She slept in my bed, and we only got dressed when we went outside.

Leaving late Sunday morning was the hard part. Although we had exchanged home and cell numbers, home and email addresses, and other personal information, Monday would be another workday for both of us.

We lived 30 minutes apart and we agreed to stay in touch mostly by phone. We'd go out the following weekend to a nice restaurant and she'd stay the night at my house.

Our contacts were mostly through emails and the occasional cell calls at night.

However, those conversations were valuable for us. This gave us the opportunity to dig deeper into each other's hearts and souls.

She had told me about her days in high school and her long distant running accomplishments. I had noticed her athletic figure immediately since she had been wearing shorts that revealed most of her legs.

Her running background also gave her the tools to be patient. A person doesn't win marathons by merely being the fleetest on foot. Patience and pacing is required as well.

Although she no longer did long distance running, most days she'd run 2 miles at a nearby junior college track. She was adamant about her physical training. Although she wasn't fanatical about healthy eating, she did limit her portions of foods that weren't considered healthy.

It was her overall attitude towards sex and nudity that was the most difficult to understand.

Although I admired her lack of inhibitions, I always had the idea that in a committed relationship that monogamy was necessary. When I was married to Abigail and I learned of her many occurrences of infidelity, I was given the option of enjoying her friend, Vivian. Although I enjoyed her sexual company on several occasions, it still didn't seem right.

From Mallie's perspective, we were an item. She valued my companionship. She had managed to get a long weekend off from work whenever a particular case she was recording was finished. It was a high-profile trial that was expected to last nearly three weeks.

Although we considered ourselves in a relationship, the old rules still applied. She was still free to explore other sexual partners. It was a two-way street. She wouldn't tolerate any jealousies.

I reluctantly accepted it. I wasn't sure if she sensed my reluctance since I did my best to put on a smile and be agreeable.

For my part, I wasn't interested in anyone else, and I wasn't sure why she would be. Most of our phone conversations didn't deal with that issue. Her relationship with her daughter still was a priority for her and she'd share anecdotes about her little girl's witty remarks and observations.

On the last Friday of my school assignment, my truck was already packed and I drove directly to the camping spot the owners had set up for me. This time, I'd be directly across the dirt path, less than 100 feet, from the community showers.

It also placed me within a very short walk to the camp store. This was the same spot I'd enjoyed the previous summer and they knew it. That was just another reason to appreciate the owners. Several years of goodwill with my parents had paid off for me as well.

Mallie and I still talked in the evenings. Cell service was adequate, not great in the area. The owners had set up a network modem that cost additional money, but I quickly learned that it was worth it to have internet access, although connection speeds in 2000 weren't anything close to what we have now.

I finally got to see Mallie again on my second weekend. The prosecuting attorneys had won their case the previous Thursday and she was granted a four-day weekend for the following weekend. Friday through Monday.

However, prior to coming, she shared an incident that happened the previous Saturday night.

The three attorneys that had worked together to get a prosecution decided in their favor to have a celebratory party at the lead attorney's home.

The attorneys, two married men and their wives, and the female attorney, who was assisting and learning from the two veterans, as well as her boyfriend were invited. Mallie was invited since she they had appreciated her work during the intense trial.

She accepted. The lead attorney, Phil Speed, had a spacious home on the outskirts of town. He had a heated pool, an outdoor shower to use before swimming, and a bar in the pool area.

After several appetizers and drinks had been consumed, Phil's wife Andrea decided that she wanted to use the pool. She promptly removed her bikini top and challenged all the ladies to join her.

There was some hesitancy until Phil encouraged them all as well. It was just the seven of them, he reasoned, and after the past several weeks, they all deserved to let their hair down, as well as inhibitions, and enjoy themselves.

Of course, Phil wanted to see the other women topless as well, especially Felicity Adams, the lone female attorney of the group.

No one would argue that Felicity was the most beautiful with a fine figure to match. Even with her conservative attire that she wore in court, it was impossible to not notice her fine form.

The ladies all were wearing two piece bathing suits, so removing the tops while still concealing their bottom halves was easy.