Do You Have a Match?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't quite so easy for Mallie since she had worn a more conservative one-piece bathing suit. In her case, it was her only bathing suit, since most of her bathing was done in the nude.

She explained that she had no problem swimming completely nude as long as everyone else would agree to it.

To nobody's surprise, the men were unanimously in favor of it. Andrea, who had already had plenty to drink, offered to join her in full nudity.

Mallie mentioned that initially Phil objected to the idea of his wife being completely exposed to the men until Felicity also thought it was a good idea. Mallie knew that once Felicity agreed that the others would as well.

In the courtroom, Felicity presented a rough and unfriendly demeanor. Away from work, she was very affable and accessible. Her boyfriend, Aaron, was a CPA and seemed to enjoy the company of Phil's wife, Andrea.

Once the four ladies all agreed to swim completely nude, the men were pressured to join them.

Mallie had been nursing one beer for the first two hours of the engagement. Others had a lot more to drink, including several mixed drinks. Andrea was easily the most uninhibited. She spoke loud and commented on every nude male body in the pool.

Although Mallie was in her element as far as nudity was concerned, the playfulness between the three couples left her feeling out of place. The men were taking turns playing with the other men's partners breasts, butts, and genitalia.

Every man was erect and grinding against the other women. Aaron noticed Mallie standing in the pool several feet away and observing their behavior.

He asked Mallie to join him. He wanted permission to play with her as well but didn't want to push his luck.

She liked Aaron. He was an attractive and well-mannered gentleman. He was the only one there other than Mallie that hadn't drank too much. With Mallie's permission, he began to run his hands all over her body. Mallie returned the favor as Felicity looked at them and smiled. She commented to him that he should do whatever he wanted with her.

Mallie had finished her first beer and the rest of the beers were in the kitchen. She exited the pool, dried off, and entered the kitchen to retrieve another (and colder) beer.

While standing at the refrigerator door, Aaron walked up to her and began to fondle her breasts again.

"Vic, remember that first shower we took together? Remember how I got you off?"

I knew where this was going.

They began to make out in the kitchen. There was a lot of kissing and touching. He kept rubbing his hard cock up and down against her coarse fur between her legs.

Mallie admitted that it would have been fun to take him to the bedroom and finish the job, but she also knew his girlfriend was very inebriated and once she sobered up, might not appreciate the fact that he had sex with Mallie.

Mallie gave him a hand job. She kept working his cock back and forth while he fingered her pussy.

Finally, he exploded his juices all over her body and held her against him, which got those same juices on her upper body as well.

They walked outside to the shower and rinsed off, continuing to touch each other all over.

They also saw Phil shoving his cock inside Felicity at the edge of the pool while the others watched.

By the end of the evening, everyone had enjoyed sex in the pool or in a bedroom with someone other than their partner. The exception was Aaron. He and Mallie sat together and observed what turned out to be an orgy.

Mallie got silent and waited for any reaction from me. I had been completely quiet while she explained her behavior the previous weekend.

I knew we had agreed that we could both experiment elsewhere, but in some ways I would have preferred that I was her date that night.

Then again, I never had a desire to have sex in front of an audience or being part of an orgy. Mallie admitted that this was a first time experience for her, but at least she enjoyed being with Aaron that night.

I remained calm, but inwardly I wasn't sure how far I wanted to take this relationship. She would be joining me the following weekend for four days. I hoped that by the end of that visit, I'd have a better idea.

I had allowed myself to get so close to her. I had promised myself that I'd never let this happen again, yet here I sat inside my trailer digesting every word she shared about her hedonistic experience.

I was still eating breakfast around 8AM when I saw her pickup drive up to the office. I knew she'd have to park there for the weekend because there was only room for one vehicle per trailer pull in.

She didn't bother to take any luggage or bags out of her truck, instead she walked quickly towards me and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"God, I missed you babe," she exclaimed while keeping her tight grip around me.

Babe? That was the first time she'd ever used any form of endearment to me. Not babe, honey, sweetheart, or any other form of those words had ever been directed towards me.

"I missed you too," I agreed, "and I love your vice-like hold on me. Still, what brought this kind of reaction on?"

She stopped and looked directly into my eyes.

"Appreciation, babe. Appreciation. I thought when I told you about last weekend that you'd just tell me to stay home."

"We had an agreement," I replied, "I have no right to tell you what you can do. I'll admit that I wasn't too thrilled with it, but I'm a man of my word."

"Can we talk?" she asked with a very serious look on her face.

We walked inside the trailer and sat down at the small table.

"First, I'm keeping these clothes on until we're done talking. I need your focus on me, not my tits," she said with a very slight smile.

Just like the last time she was camping, she had on a grey t-shirt and cotton shorts. I already knew there wasn't anything under either of them.

She apologized for what happened. It was the first time she'd participated in any kind of activity like that. Although she and Aaron did their did in the kitchen, they watched as the other two guys took turns shoving their cocks into the three other women.

She also admitted that it changed her opinion of all three attorneys, especially Felicity. Felicity made the two senior members of her team happy sexually. Their wives were content to let the other men have them as well.

She saw Felicity in the County Building cafeteria getting coffee two days ago. Felicity was very friendly towards her, but Mallie was uncomfortable. Rather than seeing a competent young female attorney, she saw an attractive female attorney that was willing to screw other guys to advance her standing.

"I never want anything like this to happen again," she promised. "I'm quite open about things of a sexual nature, but that night has haunted me. I thought about you. I would have given anything to have you there with me. I would have taken you into one of the bedrooms and had my way with you.

"I'm glad that I only gave Aaron a hand job. I'd feel much worse right now if I had let him inside me. The problem is, if he had wanted to go further I probably would have let him. I don't believe in being a cock teaser, Vic. That's the reason why when we were here last time that once I had jerked you off, I knew that I'd be spreading my legs for you as well.

"Since Aaron doesn't work at the courthouse, I don't expect to see him again. If I do, he'll have to understand that it was a one-night event only.

"Babe, I'm saying all of this for one reason...at least for a while, I want us to be exclusive. I have no idea where this is going, but we owe it to each other to find out."

I agreed, but I had to share a small experience I had the previous night.

Chuck and Naomi had arrived the previous afternoon. They waved at me after they backed their motor home into their space. Then Chuck waved for me to come over to their lot.

We had seen each other so many times over the past few years, but had never sat down together. I sat across from them at their dining room table.

They invited me to join them for dinner. They wanted more time to get to know me.

Other than the cursory "how are you doing" and other common subject matter, we had never got to know much about each other. I had never made the effort, although I had seen them often without their clothes on at the private area of the lake.

That's when Naomi joked that I wasn't used to talking to her with her top on. Not only that, she unbuttoned her shirt and revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra and her huge tits were on full display.

"Look, Vic. I know you are always checking these out. Might as well let you do it now."

I apologized if I had appeared to be leering too much and too long in the past. I had tried to be cognizant of how I appeared.

"Apologize for what?" asked Chuck. "She's got a nice rack. Hell, we've been married almost 30 years and I still enjoy a good look at them."

"You're her husband, I'm not," I argued.

"So?" retorted Naomi, "I'm proud of what I have. All natural as well. If you'd like, you can feel them for yourself."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked at Chuck and he nodded his head in approval. "I don't mind," he said in agreement. "We aren't swingers or anything like that, but if a guy wants to get a feel of her boobs or even run his hands between her legs, we don't mind.

"Of course, that's only if your girlfriend is okay with it. Don't want you getting into trouble."

I explained our relationship. I couldn't answer for Mallie if she'd allow Chuck to reciprocate with her, but if I played with Naomi's tits, even if only for a few seconds, I'd have no reason to be upset it Mallie allowed him to do the same. He didn't ask to reciprocate, but to me that would be the reasonable expectation.

Knowing our relationship status at the time, I agreed that I wanted to feel them. Naomi arose from her seat and stood in front of me as I was seated. Her breasts were at my eye level and I placed my head between them as I held on to each one in my hands.

Naomi had the largest tits I'd ever seen in my lifetime, and I'd seen several. Abigail was an impressive C cup, but Naomi must have been at least a DD.

Although she wasn't too attractive and had an extra 15 pounds or so on her frame, her cheerful personality and uninhibited nature more than adequately made up for it.

She dropped her shorts and underwear to reveal her soft brown pubic hair. She nodded her head downwards to indicate that it was fine to touch that area also. I took her up on her offer.

By this time, I was hard and there was no way to hide it. Naomi made the decision easy for me and pulled her shorts back up and sat down next to Chuck again, although she still had her tits on full display.

"I'd like to feel you up, Vic, but you said that Mallie would be here next weekend. I don't want to get you off yet. If she says it's okay, them maybe. That's as far as Chuck and I will go, though. We have never had sex with anyone else and it's going to stay that way. We hope you understand."

I understood. I also understood that I'd have to tell Mallie about this episode. After she shared her wild night with the attorneys, what happened with me wasn't too big of a deal.

Mallie laughed when I told her what happened.

"Well, I couldn't even be mad at you if you had screwed her," she admitted, "but I'm glad you didn't. I want you this weekend and I'm not interested in sharing."

I was in agreement with her, but I had to admit to her that her activities did bother me, at least to a small degree.

I knew what our agreement was and neither of us had violated it. Still, I was content to remain monogamous, at least for the near future. I discussed that possibility with her.

"I can see that happening," she admitted. "We both seemed to enjoy our little fun lately, but we also had some remorse afterward. Other than simply being honest with you, I think that remorse played a part in calling you before coming here for a few days."

The conversation steered towards the merits of keeping it monogamous between us. Neither of us expected the friendship we had to escalate so quickly. When we first agreed to having other lovers, it didn't appear to be a big deal to either of us.

Instead, it had become a major issue, although an issue we could agree on.

I admired her intelligence, her commitment towards her young daughter, and of course, her tall, thin and athletic body that she had no shame in exposing it to me...and others. That was a new conversation for us.

She was both a nudist and an exhibitionist at heart. She admitted that she enjoyed being seen. She admitted to giving "accidental" peeks of her breasts and even some pubic hair to unsuspecting men.

Loose-fitting shorts with no underwear or larger than necessary tank tops that gave an unobstructed view of her breasts as she would bend over just slightly.

Even when married, she'd take advantage of surprised hotel porters by wearing ultra-thin and see-through tops when answering a hotel door. Her husband didn't like it, but she would quickly remind him that all the guys were getting was a look, not getting screwed like he had done with other girls.

It was on a cruise to Mexico that she was completely topless when a porter came to her door. Her husband was at the casino, and she took advantage of an opportunity to be as free as possible.

She reminded me that despite her exhibitionist tendencies, she remained a faithful wife for the entire five years of their marriage. It was only after they were separated that she ever sought any other lovers.

There was so much dialogue between us that it was past time for me to prepare dinner. Time flew by for us, that's for sure.

Just prior to sunset, we took our walk to the private area of the lake. Not surprisingly, Chuck and Naomi were there, again leaving the water as the sun was finishing its task for the day.

I knew what they were thinking, and I answered their unspoken question. Yes, Mallie knows about the fun that I had with Naomi earlier in the day and that she was agreeable to it.

We had also set boundaries for our relationship. Any further physical contact between the four of us would be with all four present.

We would not consent to swinging, but any contact with breasts, genitals, and butts was acceptable for us.

Mallie had described this to me as a form of soft swinging. A predetermined and agreed upon level of contact would be permitted. There would be NO intercourse at all. In our case we also agreed to no oral sex with them.

I guess the voyeurism in me took over because I enjoyed watching Chuck play with Mallie's tits while rubbing his hand along her dense bush and fingering her tight pussy. Between that and Naomi working my cock with her hand, I had to put a stop to it before I shot my load on her. I wanted that special occasion for Mallie.

We enjoyed each other in the trailer, in the shower, and we took a walk to the lake in broad daylight the next day. Chuck and Naomi weren't there, but another couple close to our age had been in the lake and were laying on their towels to dry off and enjoy some sun.

Neither made an effort to cover themselves when they heard, then saw, us approach. Then I realized something...the guy was someone I knew. Kyle Brady, a high school principal and a fellow referee. We weren't great friends, but we'd worked well together and I always saw him as one of the better referees in the Southland.

I had seen him in the locker room before, so seeing him naked wasn't a big deal, but his wife, Beverly, was a real beauty.

Although laying on her back, she must have surely had C cup tits that hung down from side to side. Her dark brown hair that was shoulder length was matched by a neatly trimmed dark bush between her legs.

When she realized that her husband knew me, she suddenly got up and put her towel around herself to cover her breasts and genitalia.

"He's already seen it all, Bev," Kyle said as he shook my hand. "How long have you known about this spot, Vic?"

"Many years," I replied. "Obviously you know about it. How long have you been coming to this campground?"

"It's our third time here. We love this place and we love to swim and sunbathe in the nude."

He looked at Bev, who still had herself covered with her towel.

He looked at Mallie, who had already disrobed and was waiting for me to join her in the water.

"Oh, Kyle, this is my friend Mallie. We've known each other for little over a month. We met here the week before my summer vacation began. Now, she's staying with me until Monday. I'll be here for five more weeks."

Mallie immediately extended her hand to Kyle, who although he tried to maintain eye contact, couldn't help but appreciate her naked form as well.

"No big deal, Bev," Kyle reminded his wife. "They obviously have no hangups about nudity. Might as well drop the towel and join us."

Bev held onto her towel, but extended her hand to mine as well as Mallie.

"Well, there's still one of us that hasn't shown anything," she said as she stared at me.

I realized that I was still wearing my shirt and shorts. I immediately took the hint and quickly removed my clothes as well.

"That's more like it," she grinned as she removed her towel and gave me a view of her full naked body while standing.

The four of us stood, naked, for about 10 minutes doing nothing more than talking. They had been married for 8 years and had a 6 year old son that was back at home with his grandparents.

They had been to the lake before, but had never encountered other nude bathers in the past.

This was a first for both of them. Bev admitted that she had no problem being seen until she realized that her husband knew me. Being anonymous and nude was fine. A male friend of her husband's was much different.

However, she got used to it soon and didn't seem to mind that my eyes would move down towards her nearly perfect breasts.

Like Chuck and Naomi, Kyle and Bev also had a motor home, although not as large. We were having a similar pancake breakfast in the morning and they invited us to join them at their patio table.

"Of course, we'll be dressed then," Kyle reminded us with a smile, "but we can always go back to the water later if you all wish."

That weekend began a great friendship between the four of us. There was no talk of sex or any kind of overt flirting. They seemed comfortable with simply being friends.

They lived only ten minutes from my house. We knew there would be opportunities in the future to get together for other social activities.

The great thing about meeting them was that it allowed Mallie and I to restart our talks about our lifestyle choices.

For whatever reason, she decided that she would cancel her nude resort membership. She was a mother and believed it was time to put aside her more carnal desires.

She wanted me to meet her daughter as well as her parents. She had told them about me, and they seemed anxious to meet me.

Mallie came up to my campground two more times before I left to go home. Each time was for the same four day weekend beginning with Friday and ending with Monday.

Although we remained friends with Chuck and Naomi, we stopped the soft swap experiment with them. They were gracious and understanding. Naomi said she expected that it would eventually happen.

A few years later, we finally married. We enjoy a very happy and monogamous relationship. We have both had to admit to each other that there is a temptation to play again, but we always decide it's not worth the risk.

Missy is now an adult and accepted me from the beginning. Her parents love me. It did take some getting used to seeing them in the nude when Missy wasn't around. They had a hot tub in their back yard and when they were home alone or with Mallie with Missy not around, they would soak in the nude.