Do You Have a Match?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned to enjoy it as well. The only public nudity that Mallie and I enjoy now is at that same lake and at the same campsite.

I only do two weeks during the summer. On those weekends, Mallie joins me for what had become her traditional Friday through Monday weekends.

Although now retired from teaching, I still referee football games for high schools and junior colleges. Kyle does the same and occasionally we work the same games together.

Beverly has been a great influence on Mallie. She has met a woman who enjoys nudism like she does, and doesn't see her as a threat to her marriage.

As desirable as Beverly is, there's no way I'd do anything to jeopardize my relationship with Mallie or my friendship with Kyle.

Beverly will now greet me with a hug, whether she's clothed or not. Same for Kyle and Mallie.

If they ever changed their minds? That would be a brand new discussion for us. With our kids all grown, maybe it's something they'd consider. Still, it would have to be up to them to initiate any discussion.

They know about Mallie's background in nudism and that prior to meeting each other we had multiple partners after our marriages failed.

We also shared our brief dalliance with Chuck and Naomi. The fact that they didn't seem too disturbed by any of this was a great sign for our friendship.

Kyle and I obviously had similar interests with teaching and refereeing football. Mallie and Beverly also worked for the same county, although Beverly was in the Human Resources department at a different building two miles away. They bonded quickly with many shared interests.

They did join us a few times at Mallie's parents house for a dip in their tub. Mallie's parents still have the tub but her mother has mobility issues and isn't able to climb in and out anymore. We are going to buy their home soon as they move into a retirement community. We already plan to replace their tub with a bigger and fancier model.

So, that young beauty that only wanted a lighter for her bbq has become the love of my life. Friendships made at that campground have been a huge bonus as well.

Chuck and Naomi are fully retired and spend nearly half the year at the campground. We're still friends and we'll still see each other at the lake.

Yes, Kyle and Beverly have gotten to know them as well, but their interest in the lake is only during the daytime hours so they can enjoy the sunshine. We've learned to appreciate it as well.

Also, we have met other couples at the special spot on the lake, but other than being amicable, none have become close friends. However, one lady, Carolyn, has tits as big as Naomi's and is remarkably attractive. I try hard to not stare too long at her. She's friendly, but not too friendly.

I'm sure she's noticed me glancing at them, but she's never complained. Besides, I still have Mallie and I enjoy her small B cup boobs more than ever. She still hasn't take a razor to her mid-section either after all these years.

There's a rumor that the campground owners want to expand as well as modernize their facilities. They will need a financial partner to accomplish this. Mallie has suggested that she'd be willing to invest in the future. It would be a great place to retire.