Do you like Piña Coladas? Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened after?
1.7k words
4.42
4.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dextera
Dextera
50 Followers

The dunes on the Cape

The dune sand was still warm even after the sun had set. The blanket I had spread out had combined with the warm sand had left a comfortable shape for us to be in a state of bliss. The moon had not yet risen.

I kissed her gently on the lips and she reciprocated with as much enthusiasm as me. Our tongues intertwined in a way that had not transpired for quite a while. I moved my hands down her shoulders and slid them over her top and cupped those breasts both familiar and yet somehow new. Looking back later, I reasoned that the anticipation of being with someone different had prepared my mind something psychologists call anchoring bias. Regardless the experience caused my heart rate to hasten, her skin glimmered in the moonlight. I thought I could hear her heart beat faster but her breathing definitely increased in both depth and rate. My hands kept moving down until they reached the bottom of her blouse and my fingers plucked at the fabric. Slowly they reached under so that I could feel her skin of her tight stomach, it felt forbidden, almost sacred. Now the hands moved up creeping towards those wonderful breasts until I reached the bottom of the silken fabric of her bra. Up further until her nipples reached for me. Unexpectedly she pulled my head down to her chest, my mouth found those firm nipples encased by that smooth silk of her blouse. Defying all odd they firmed up to be even harder than they already were and I wondered if she had the same feelings of anticipating a different lover.

I started unbuttoning her top and exposed those heavenly breasts to the night sky. I lifted her up and reached around to loosen the clips on the bra. With a single movement I lifted the two garments off her and I released her bosoms from the restraining cloth. It felt like our first time all over again. I could not restrain myself and sucked those dark nipples like I was breathing air as a drowning man that managed to get to the surface of the sea. Her moaning drove me into a frenzy.

I cannot say how I lost my shirt or pants, did she take them off or did I somehow remove them? Regardless of how it happened I found myself on my back and her face was in my crotch. That oral delight. She worked it into a frenzy and I was bound as by chains with passion, unable to move as she took me into her mouth and in a matter of minutes I succumbed to what the french call La Petit Mort. The next conscious memory I have is her straddling my face, that sensuous aroma of her sex engulfed my nose and my mouth. My tongue reached for her and I tasted her again. I must have died after all because I was now in heaven. I could feel and hear her orgasm as she writhed on me for what could be an eternity. She collapsed on me and I was at peace.

As the moon moved across the stars we found joy in holding each other. Her naked body stirred my body into action again and I rolled on top of her she opened her legs and our sexes found each other. I felt no resistance as I entered her and made love to her as she made love to me. For the second time that night we orgasmed but this time together. The gentle breeze of the night air brushed over our bodies stimulating those enhanced senses. I could have died that night.

As with all good things the night had to end and we collected our clothes and the blanket as we walked back to the car. My left arm pulling her close to me as she wrapped both of hers around my body.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We did not speak on the way home. Our bodies spoke in the way that words could not have.

But I knew we would have to address our actions that led to this event. The truth is; both of us behaved in a way that was inappropriate in a committed relationship especially one were we made vows in front of each other, friends and family and even in front of the Priest in the Church. I felt guilty and I wondered how she felt.

When we got home we went to bed and I fell asleep knowing that she was still there. Her breathing a reminder of what I could have lost. I was woken up when her naked body rolled on me hugging me as if she was afraid that I would leave her alone. I kissed her forehead and then her lips as I returned her embrace. I too was afraid that our actions had broken our bond but I did not know how to address it. How do you start a conversation where both parties had a legitimate reason to be upset. If I apologised and she did not acknowledge her fault in this could I ever trust her again? If she apologised first would she ever think that my apology was sincere? I knew that this could lead to deeper trust issues but unless we addressed it the doubt would always be there.

I started by getting out of the bed, she was reluctant in letting go of me so I held her hands to show her that I was not leaving. I got down on my knee and looked her in the eye as she raised herself to return my gaze.

"Sarah", I started, "I love you with all my heart. Will you please stay with me forever?"

These words echoed the same words I uttered all those years ago but that time I had a ring to present her. I awaited her reply.

Tears started to gather in her eyes as she realised the significance of the moment.

"Yes Rupert, you know I will."

She pulled me up to her and her arms embraced my neck and drew me into her naked breasts. It was a tender moment I would not have traded for the world.

I started my apology but she placed her fingers on my lips.

"Please let me go first? I need to explain. It does not feel right here in our bed so let us talk over breakfast. I am sure you are as hungry as I am"

She was right. As soon as she mentioned breakfast, I realised that I had not eaten since before dinner last night and I was starving.

We threw on on our robes and walked to the kitchen. I poured us some orange juice and she put some bread in the toaster. We faced each other over the kitchen table. She grabbed my hands as she looked me in the eyes.

"I am sorry" she started, "I realise that I have been neglecting relationship. I want to tell you what happened and if you are still willing to have me then please stay with me?"

She waited for my response. I nodded silently.

"There was this guest lecturer in the Family Law unit last semester. A private eye who specialises in infidelity cases. There was one phrase that stood out to me and that was 'if you think your spouse is cheating on you 9 times out of 10, they are.' and that bothered me. Not because I thought you were but because I knew that my late nights and studies had eaten into our time. It was classic cheating behaviour on my part. I was afraid of losing you but I did not know how to fix it. The PI also talked about some of the apps and websites that cheaters use, Reddit was one of those. At first I found the site interesting because of the Legal Advise subreddit. A few people posted about how to proceed in infidelity cases and there was some really questionable advice. Then there was the group assignment about how to proceed with divorce cases where infidelity was a factor. When I discussed the lecture with my group one person showed me the Redditors for Redditors group."

She looked at me and I tried to keep a poker face.

"Yeah I joined for the Construction subreddit and John from work told me about the R4R group"

I waited for her to continue.

"So I lurked for a while, all this time that voice in the back of my head kept saying, 'You are a bad wife, Rupert is going to leave you', 'You are neglecting your husband' I justified my behaviour because this is my last year of studies and I will have all the time for you. But then I thought I had lost you emotionally and I lost it. I thought it a matter of time until you leave me. I do not want to be alone, so I posted. At first I did not expect anything but then that response. Those few weeks, those posts made me feel wanted again, I was curious to meet the person who made me feel that way."

Her eyes watered up again and she continued.

"I did not know what to expect or what I would do when I got there."

I told her my story, it was not as exciting as hers but I had the same feelings, I thought she was going to leave me and I felt wanted again.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Epilogue:

We did stay together. We made more time for each other. Sarah did graduate and started a law practice in Family Law. She does do the occasional divorce but more than often she manages to steer the parties towards a relationship counselor.

I got promoted at work a number of times from supervisor to engineer until the boss brought me into the office and offered the business to me. I had to borrow to buy the business but some extra contracts allowed me to pay back the loan sooner.

Sarah and I had three children together and the subreddit was never brought up again.

Dextera
Dextera
50 Followers