Do You Remember My Hard Nipples?

Story Info
Isabella punished Benjamin for sneaking into her lingerie.
3.2k words
4.38
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBird
MsBird
13 Followers

Benjamin was 24 years man living with his mother. He had lost his job, so he couldn't afford to live on his own for now. One day his mother came back home earlier than usual.

"Where's lunch, Benjamin? I have my friend coming over."

"It's not ready yet, mother. I thought you are coming back in an hour."

"I did text you a message, though. You are living under my roof, jobless, and you can't make lunch on time. Are you looking for a job at all?" mother was angry.

Benjamin said nothing. He has been looking for a job for a month now but it was not easy to be found. He came to the kitchen and started preparing the food. He heard the doorbell ringing. Mother said "hi" to her friend. He recognized Isabella's deep-sounding low voice. She was the usual guest of his mother.

Isabella was 40 years old but a very beautiful woman. She had vivid red hair, it was curly and short. Hair perfectly matched her personality, she had a lot of energy and always had many radiant ideas.

Benjamin caught a glimpse of Isabella through the kitchen door. He's always found her sexy in some way. He loved the view of her red hair shining in the sunlight, her deep voice, and her laugh.

Lunch was prepared and served on the table. Benjamin's mom complained about him being jobless. It was humiliating, he didn't want Isabella to know every little detail about him being unemployed. It was humiliating.

"If you need a little gig until you find a job, Benjamin, I need someone to clean my garage. I was thinking of hiring someone from a cleaning company but since you don't have a job, I believe you could clean it as well," Isabella offered.

"You are so generous! Benjamin would be happy to help you, right?" said Benjamin's mother.

Benjamin nodded his head. "Garage cleaning is not so bad," he thought.

After lunch and a dessert, Isabella was about to go home.

"Why don't you go with Isabella today? It's not like you have anything else to do," said the mother.

"Sure, I guess I could go today."

"Perfect!" Isabella didn't hide her joy.

"You must do what Isabella says," said Benjamin's mother.

Isabella was living nearby, just a couple of blocks away. They didn't talk much while they were walking. Finally, Isabella's home was reached. They went straight to the garage. He was supposed to clean it but it was already tidy.

"Isabella, I don't understand."

"Well, don't act so surprised. It's not about my garage. Remember the last time you were here?"

"Yes..." he remembered they were here with his mother two weeks ago.

"Well. You have nothing to say? Nothing to admit?"

Benjamin was thinking. Last time while Isabella and his mother were having tea, he went to the toilet and noticed Isabella's bedroom door open. The drawer was open and he had noticed some red laces, so, he had to check. The drawer was full of sexy underwear. He has never seen so much underwear in one place, he touched most of them to feel the fabric. He had no idea he was watched.

"So... you have nothing to say?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, Isabella. They looked so sexy, I had to touch them. Please, don't tell my mom."

"Don't worry, if you do as I say I won't be telling your mother."

Benjamin was relieved. He couldn't afford to make his mother angrier than she is. He was living in her house, he had to follow the rules.

"Anyway, you cannot be unpunished, right? I think it's only fair if now I will see your underwear, isn't it?"

Benjamin didn't know how to react. "No way she's seeing me in my undies," he thought.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Do I have to call your mother and tell her how you smelled my lingerie?"

"No, please don't call my mother. She will make me move out."

"So.. chop-chop!"

Benjamin started undressing. He removed all his clothes until he was in his underwear. Truth to be told he'd always saw Isabella as an attractive woman, despite the fact she was a friend of his mom! He couldn't believe he was only in briefs in front of her. It was something sexy about it and it made him feel the arousal. He's always found strong and controlling women sexy. Being dominated in bed always awakened his imagination.

It wasn't a surprise Isabella's controlling voice made all his blood rush to his cock. As his cock was getting harder, he tried to hide it with his hands and blushed a little. He had no intention to let Isabella see his temptation.

"Well well well... What do we have here? Don't be so shy, it's not something I haven't seen," said Isabella. "Stand straight and put your hands to your sides."

"But I don't want you to see me like that, Isabella."

"First, from this moment I am not Isabella to you. You must only call me mistress. Second, you don't have a choice because I will tell your mom you were looking through my panties like a dirty boy you are."

Benjamin felt his cock is already hard, there's no way back now. He removed his hands.

"Wait... Benjamin, is it getting bigger? Did it just throb? Wow... you really can't handle yourself, can you?"

He had always found her voice intimidating. The fact she was humiliating him, turned him on even more.

"If you think I'm going to touch you, you're mistaken," said Isabella. "You're a big boy, you can take care of yourself! Lay down on the bed."

Benjamin obeyed. He had always been dreaming about a dominant woman, so, he didn't want to miss a chance of exploring this fantasy. In addition, he knew Isabella will tell his mom about the panties' drawer if he won't comply. It was good motivation.

"Benjamin! Why are you looking at my breasts without my permission? I can see they are distracting you too much."

Isabella opened the same drawer I had a peek at. She took out a black eye mask. Benjamin realized it is for him.

"This should help," said Isabella and blindfolded Benjamin. "Much better, right? This way my hard pink nipples can't distract you."

Benjamin knew he had a choice, he wasn't tied up and the information about the drawer wasn't that important after all. It was just an excuse to stay in Isabella's bed. He wanted this and she knew it.

Even though Isabella said it is a punishment, she knew he was checking her out every time she visited his mother. She knew he wanted this. His reactions showed clearly she was right but Isabella wanted to check that theory.

"Benjamin, I don't want to do anything to you if you don't want me to. You may go, I won't tell your mother anything, this much humiliation is punishment enough. You can stay if you want to and we will finish the session."

Benjamin didn't move a muscle. He wanted this. He wanted to be dominated by her. Isabella was right.

"Are you staying? Wow, Benjamin, I didn't expect that from you," giggled Isabella. "I have a surprise for you... Get ready!"

Benjamin heard she took something from under the bed. He felt something soft on his chest tickling the nipples.

"Do you remember my hard nipples? I want yours the same, so I will pay A LOT of attention to them. I will not go easy on you. You must be punished for sneaking to my panties' drawer."

She was teasing his nipples with the feather. Benjamin felt a little pinch on his nipples and gasped. As the feather was going down, Isabella bit the nipple, only a little bit, though. She was touching the sides of his stomach. His body twitched.

"Are you ticklish? Don't worry, I'm not done with you," said Isabella and circled the feather around Benjamin's belly button.

The gentle torture didn't seem to end. He felt the feather going down his belly to his... cock. After she had tickled his cock, the feather teased his thighs and balls.

"How does your cock feel? I see it is still hard."

"I can't handle it anymore, Isabella."

"Benjamin... what did I tell you before? Am I Isabella to you? Repeat what you said again correctly if you don't want any additional punishment!" said Isabella and returned with the feather to teasing his cock.

"I can't handle it anymore... mistress."

Isabella smiled and stopped tickling him with the feather. Because of the blindfold, he couldn't see the satisfaction in her face as she left the feather on his belly.

"Now... This is a punishment, so, you don't deserve to be touched by my hands today. Don't even think about it. Since you've decided to do everything I say, go ahead and start stroking your cock."

Benjamin didn't overthink it, he automatically started stroking his cock. He loved Isabella's controlling voice. She somehow made him safe.

"Slow strokes only, Benjamin! I bet your cock can't handle fast stroking straight from the beginning," giggled Isabella."I'm sorry, but you have to take some deep breaths and stroke it slowly. You know it's better for you."

Isabella always liked to control men, especially those younger than her. She's always found Benjamin attractive and she was amazed how willingly he let her control him. She wanted to make him feel the best way possible, she wanted to feel the best way possible herself. She was controlling but gentle, she didn't want to scare him off from the very beginning.

"You may speed it up a bit. Do you like being tortured like that? How do your balls feel? Do they even have any cum?"

"They do have a cum, mistress," Benjamin protested.

"Shh! Don't you ever talk back to me if you don't want to be punished. Talk only if I ask you something. From the look of your balls, I wouldn't be so sure if it has cum. Go ahead and massage them a little bit to make sure they do have some cum."

Benjamin was a little bit frustrated. He always has cum! Although she let him massage his balls and that is pleasurable.

"You may stroke as fast as you want. At least for now."

Benjamin was thinking if she is about to let him cum. Well, he was wrong.

"I will count to five but don't you dare to cum! You will simply go back to slow stroking. Remember, you have to do everything I say!" said Isabella.

Benjamin was shocked. She is not letting him cum? Why? On the other hand, he found Isabella so sexy and he's never been so aroused in his all life. He wanted to be controlled by her, he's always wanted to be controlled by a woman. The thought the woman is Isabella was so pleasing he didn't want her to stop.

"You will cum only with my permission. If you cum sooner... you will have to dress up and go home. Will you ever be able to come to my house again? I'm not so sure..."

Isabella loved teasing Benjamin. There was something so sexy about him laying down on her bed exposed only for her view... She's never thought it can be possible. She's never thought Benjamin could be up for that. She wanted him to feel good, she wanted him to come back to her again.

"So... you can stroke fastly only for 5 more seconds and after you continue stroking it slowly, clear?"

Benjamin nodded his head.

"I need your loud answer, sweety."

"After 5 seconds I will continue stroking slowly."

"You missed one part, remember? Or did you forget?" Isabella was a bit frustrated he didn't say one special word. She wouldn't be pleased if she had to remind him.

"Mistress," said Benjamin.

"No, sweety. I need to hear the full sentence."

"I will continue stroking slowly after 5 seconds, mistress."

"Much better. Shall we start?" Isabella asked and didn't wait for an answer. "One... Two... Is this the fastest you can do!? How pathetic. Stroke as fast as you can."

Benjamin started stroking his cock the fastest in his life. He wanted to please Isabella. Isabella saw in his face Benjamin is trying his best not to cum, she was pleased to see his effort, though, she wasn't going to let him go very easily.

"Three... does your cock feel amazing? I bet you want to cum SO BADLY. It's a shame you can't. Four... Five. That's it. Slow strokes only."

Benjamin was proud of himself because he managed not to cum. Isabella was right. He did want to cum badly. It took all his energy to resist the urge.

"Slow strokes only now. Your cute little cock needs some rest You can't overpush it, it is too fragile, right?" asked Isabella. This time she did want his answer, though he didn't say anything. "It is too fragile, am I right, Benjamin?" Isabella asked again.

"Yes, mistress, it is too fragile and needs some rest."

"What do you say if someone is so kind letting you rest?" asked Isabella. Benjamin was silent again. "Go on, what do you say?"

"I don't know, mistress."

"Your mother didn't teach you how to be grateful? Your mother didn't teach you how to say thank you? I believe it's not true, Benjamin. Do I have to tell your mother you need some gratitude lesson?"

"No, mistress. I am thankful. Thank you for letting me rest. Please don't tell my mom."

"I won't tell her this time. But mark my words, if you forget to be grateful again, I will talk to your mother and get you punished."

Isabella enjoyed the slight frustration in Benjamin's eyes every time she mentioned his mother. She wasn't planning to tell her any of this. At least not in the near future. But it was a delightful tease for now.

"Okay. I think your cock rested enough. You have permission to speed the stroking up as fast as you wish. You were a good boy for me, you deserve some pleasure."

"Thank you, mistress."

"See, that is what I'm talking about. You are a fast learner!"

Benjamin was stroking his cock fast again. He hoped this time Isabella will be kind enough and will let him cum.

"Yes, stroke it just like that. Do you want to cum? Yes? Well, not just yet. You must be patient. I believe EVEN YOUR cock can be more patient." laughed Isabella.

She hasn't decided yet if she will let Benjamin cum. She could make him reach the edge and leave him when he's about to cum. She could make him dress up and go home without an orgasm. After all, he can't without her permission. It's not allowed.

"So... I was thinking I might let you cum today. BUT when I say so. So, continue stroking and massage your balls at the same time. Give them some extra attention."

Benjamin couldn't wait to orgasm. He was waiting for so long and finally, he might get it. He was ready to cum right this second but he knew he doesn't have permission.

"Is your cock feeling good? How much cum are your balls able to give? You were so patient and obedient. You deserve cumming, right?"

Benjamin wanted to cum so badly. He wanted permission from Isabella. He knew he could cum without it but he wanted to please her, to make her happy by being obedient. He didn't know why wanted her to control him, he didn't know why he was turned on.

"Are you getting close? You better do because you will have to cum on my command. You don't want to disappoint me, do you? Can you feel the cum in your balls? I hope they have at least a little bit of cum."

"Of course they do, mistress."

"Oh, they do? So, they better get ready because in a couple of seconds your cock will have permission to cum."

Isabella knew she couldn't let Benjamin orgasm easily. It had to be done with some twist. What could that twist be? Usually, Isabella had a great imagination. This time was no exception.

"I know you want to cum SO badly. And you will be able to do it in seconds. But here is a catch! You can cum ONLY if you position your legs up in the air and your cock straight to your face," giggles Isabella. "It's that or you are not allowed to cum at all."

Benjamin was thinking. Why would she want him to do that? He was wondering if he should obey or if he should get home and forget everything.

"It's your choice, you know that. Do what you want, Benjamin. But if you decide to cum by my orders, it will be one of the best if not the best orgasms in your life!"

"Okay, I will do it, mistress."

Benjamin raised his legs in the air. This position was special because he was looking straight at his cock and he realized sperm will squirt all over his face.

"Such a good obedient boy you are, Benjamin. Open your mouth... That's right. You will cum straight to your mouth. Have you ever tasted your cum?"

"No, mistress."

"No? Well, there's always a first time to everything, right? Aren't you glad I'm giving you such a great opportunity to try your sperm? Aren't you thankful?"

"Yes mistress, I am very grateful you will let me taste my sperm."

"Oh, is that so? Ask my permission to cum and give your sperm a try."

"Please, mistress, please let me cum and let me taste my sperm. I want it so much."

"Okay. You may cum now. Be certain you eat every drop of your sperm."

Benjamin couldn't believe what he was doing. He was cumming and his sperm squirted directly into his mouth. His cum was bitter and tasted weird. Isabella was satisfied by the view.

"Now... what do you say?"

"What do I say? I have to say something?"

"You are a smart boy, what do you say to a person who made you feel good?"

Benjamin realized she wanted him to say thank you. He must thank her for cumming in his own mouth?

"Go on, Benjamin. What do you say?"

"Thank you, mistress."

"That's better. Good boy," smiled Isabella.

She wasn't sure if Benjamin was really up for it. He was. She was thinking of many kinky scenarios of what she might do next with Benjamin. She laid down near Benjamin and held him in his arms. She had to make sure Benjamin feels safe.

"I'll wait for you next weekend," said Isabella.

"What will I say to my mother?"

"You are a 24-year-old boy. I'm sure you can come up with something."

"She will ask questions, though," Benjamin was thinking about what he will tell his mother without even thinking he can refuse to come at all.

"Well, I can always tell her the truth."

"No, please, I will come to your place next weekend. I'll tell my mother I'm meeting my friends."

"See? I'll wait for you next weekend. Now... dress up and drink some water and go home."

Isabella was wondering if he'll visit her again next weekend. She hoped he will.


MsBird
MsBird
13 Followers