All Comments on 'Do You Remember My Hard Nipples?'

by MsBird

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Not enough teasing first.

Why the mask? Why not force him to watch as she plays with her own breasts/nipples and tells him how soft and warm her breasts are, and how hard and sensitive her nipples are. And can he imagine how good it would feel if she allowed him to play with them, kiss them, susk them, etc.

Why wouldn't she have asked him when was the last time he jerked off -- as part of the questioning about whether his balls had cum in them? And what had he fantasized about when he jerked off? Did he watch porn? What kind? Would he like to watch it with her some time?

Four stars.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

I very much enjoyed both this and "Relaxation After a Hard Day". Awesome writing and descriptive story telling, as I imagine myself as one of the characters. Hope this author will write (much) more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But simply not enough sex. And not enough teasing. Before she had him put on the blindfold she could have teased him with her tits. Asking him if he liked them? Had he masturbated thinking about them? What did he imagine they looked like? Felt like? Tasted like? What did he fantasize going to/with them, and having her do to/with him? If he was a good boy, maybe she let him see for himself. Would he like that?

And you wrote: "Isabella enjoyed the slight frustration in Benjamin's eyes every time she mentioned his mother." How could she see his eyes when he was blindfolded?

Had real potential. Didn't quit deliver.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsBird@MsBird
I am a writer who writes erotica stories for fun! English isn't my native language and erotica pieces are just an exciting exercise for my English skills.