Do You Remember When...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you ...? Ohmigod! Stop!! Get off me!!" she yelled but it was too late.

I pounded into her as if possessed. Over and over she tried to push me away but I was so overcome by the feeling I didn't even notice. Then, after just a few moments, I felt the pressure in my balls surge upwards. "Ugghhh, Ugghhhh, Ugghhhhh," I grunted as I emptied my cum into her.

"Get off of me," she snarled.

Without thinking about what she'd said, I rolled off of her and lay there staring at the ceiling.

The room was silent, with the exception of my heavy breathing but I could tell something had changed. The warm, romantic feeling that had been there just a few moments before had been replaced by an icy chill which only increased when she stood up next to the bed, her hands on her hips, glaring down at me.

"What the fuck was that?!"

"What do you mean?"

She stood there silently and, fortunately, I couldn't see the anger and feeling of betrayal on her face. "What is this?" she asked as she ran her fingertips up and down her body, a hint of cold, fury in her voice.

"Probably, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"And did you just treat me like a beautiful woman?!"

"I ... ahhhhhh ... I ..."

"Don't give me that shit! Answer me!! If I'd wanted to get fucked I could have called my ex! I'd hoped that you and I ..."

"I ... ahhhhh," I sighed as I slowly sat up on the side of the bed. "I fucked up," I mumbled.

"Damn right you did!!"

"I wanted everything to be perfect tonight and instead ..." I choked as tears began to run down my face.

Hearing the pain in my voice, she slowly sat down on the bed, staring ahead. "It was perfect until ... until this."

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're so beautiful and I've never ... I mean, I couldn't hold back ..." I stammered.

"What do you mean you've never ...?"

"I ... mmmmmm ... you're the first ..." I hesitated.

Suddenly, she turned toward me, placing her hand on my arm. "You mean this was the first time you've ever been with a woman?"

The world around me seemed to fall apart as I answered, "Yeah."

Neither of us said a word for what seemed like eternity.

Then, I mumbled, "I think I better take you home."

She didn't move. Instead, she leaned towards me, lightly brushing her breast against my arm. "You know," she snickered, sensuously. "You've got all the right equipment to become a first-class lover. You just need to learn how to use it."

"Can I be hearing what I thought I just did?"

"So why don't we start over and see what happens?" she sighed. "Now, give me a kiss."

Without saying another word, I turned my head and she brought her lips to mine. The kiss started out soft and almost chaste because of what had just happened but quickly escalated to the fever-pitched kiss of passion-filled lovers. We moaned into each other's mouth as our desires were rekindled. Almost instantly, I felt her nipples harden and press against me but my cock stayed a flaccid piece of meat dangling between my legs. "I'm sorry. I don't know if it's the alcohol, or what I did to you, or I dunno ..." I faltered.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay. We can try again later if we want."

"But I thought you needed to get home."

"Actually, I was kind of hoping something might happen between us tonight so I asked Jess to watch the kids for the whole weekend."

"You mean we have two more days together before you have to get home?"

"Yep. If we want to," she replied, a touch of laughter in her voice.

"Oh, I want to."

"Good. But for now, what do you say to a shower? I think we both could use it."

"We're lucky this room has a private shower otherwise we'd have to use the communal shower down the hall."

"I know," she said seductively. " I checked into it a couple of weeks ago."

"A couple of weeks ago?!"

"Yep."

"But I didn't think ..."

"You keep selling yourself short. I've been interested in you from almost the first time we met."

"But how did you find out about the shower?"

"That was easy. The woman's dorm has the same set-up."

"Oh. I didn't even think about that."

"Now, how about that shower?"

We slid from the bed and I led the way to the bathroom. I turned on just one small light and started the hot water and a cloudy mist quickly filled the room. "After you," I said as I stepped aside.

"Thank you," she replied as she stepped under the cascading water.

I turned to walk away only to have her grab my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I figured I'd wait for you out here."

"Oh no you don't," she purred as she pulled me into the shower with her. "I need someone to scrub my back."

The shower was barely big enough for the two of us but I soon found myself with a wash cloth in one hand and a bar of soap in the other, her back coated with a thick layer of bubbles.

"That feels good. But don't forget, I have other places that need to be washed too," she whispered as she turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she rubbed her breasts against me. Taking her cue, I gently washed her breasts and stomach, hesitating before she took my hand and slid it down into the junction between her legs. "Don't be afraid. I want you to get used to touching every inch of me."

My hand settled on her nether region, gently washing her pubic hair and outer lips. Then, a finger slid in between them, gliding over her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh," she murmured, the sound echoing in the little room.

I moved away, slightly, to let the water run down between us and across my hand as it washed away the soap. Then, I slowly ran my finger back across her nerve-filled bud. Her body stiffened and she wrapped a leg around behind me, balancing on one foot. I continued to caress her, palming the entire area while rubbing my finger over her clit. I felt her trembling in my hands, and heard soft, low moans rumbling from her chest. Instinctively, my right hand dropped to her ass, kneading it, as I continued to tease her clit.

"Ohmigod!!" she groaned, almost in a whisper, as her fingernails dug into my shoulders. "Cummmmiinnggg."

I pressed her against the shower wall to hold her in place as her body trembled and shivered. She laid her head against my chest, her breathing shallow and irregular.

After a few moments, she dropped her leg down to the floor and pushed my hand from her pussy. The thin layer of her juice was quickly washed away. Then, as if the most natural thing in the world, she pulled my lips down to hers once again. The heat of passion was gone, replaced by a warm, gentle feeling that flowed over our bodies.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"My pleasure."

"Actually, I think I'm the one that got the pleasure," she snickered.

We exited the shower, helping to towel each other off.

"I need to pee," she said as she gently pushed me out the bathroom door.

I walked across the room and slid under the covers, facing the outside of the bed.

When she came out, a few moments later, she had a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing else. She slid into the bed next to me, her hand reaching out for me.

"Turn over," she whispered into the darkness.

"Why?"

"Because most woman like to feel close to the person they're sharing a bed with."

"Okay," I said as I carefully rolled over, and spooned behind her.

"That's it. Now, slide your arms under mine and cup my breast. Mmmmmm ... just like that," she sighed as she snuggled back against me. "Good night."

"Night," I whispered back to her. But sleep wouldn't come. I laid there listening to her slow, rhythmic breathing, feeling the rise and fall of her chest, the beat of her heart, and the warmth of her body against mine. I relived what I'd done to her over and over, calling myself every stupid, vulgar name I could think of until either exhaustion overtook me, or I passed out from all the wine I'd had to drink. I'm not sure which.

I slept next to her, cradling her in my arms, but when I woke up I instantly knew I had a problem. Like many men, I needed to pee and my cock had hardened. The problem was that, somehow during the night, my cock had worked its way between her legs and was now nestled against her womanly charms. I groaned as I ever so slowly pulled away from her and scurried to the bathroom, just barely making it in time.

When I returned, she was still laying on her side so I slipped in behind her again. I don't know if she was awake or if I woke her up but she playfully wiggled her ass against my semi-hard cock.

"Morning."

"Morning."

"It feels like someone is happy to be here."

"Sorry. It's a morning thing."

"I understand," she murmured as she looked over her shoulder and kissed me. "I have the same problem some time."

"What? You have a hard-on?" I joked.

"You tell me," she replied as she took my hand and slid it between her legs. Juice coated her inner thighs and as she spread her legs, she directed my hand to her hard, erect clit.

"Ohmigod," I sighed. "I didn't know."

"Know what? That women can get turned on while they sleep? Or that some of us like 'morning sex' as much as men do?"

"Both, I guess."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure," I replied as I moved my hand up to her breasts tenderly caressing them and playing with her nipples.

"I woke up awhile ago and felt your cock nestled between my pussy lips. It felt sooooo good I couldn't help myself."

"What do you mean?"

"It got me so turned on, I slid my finger down to my clit and started to masturbate. I think that's what woke you up."

"Ahhhhh."

"You wouldn't by any chance wanna see how we can take care of this problem?" she teased.

"I'd love to."

"Mmmmmm, that's what I was hoping you'd say. But we're gonna do it a bit different than last night."

"Good. I don't ever wanna fuck up like that again," I replied, unsure what she had in mind. I felt her shift in bed and raise her left leg, hooking it over my waist, as she pressed her ass back against me. My cock slid between her spread legs and nestled between her lust-engorged nether lips. "Wow," I mumbled, feeling the heat from her core.

"Yesssss," she whispered, as she reached between her legs and brought the tip of my cock to her opening. "Now, push your cock inside me."

I did as she said, amazed at the feel of her velvety canal wrapping around me.

"That's it, nice and slow. Let me have a chance to get used to how big you are."

"Big?"

"Yes, big," she snickered. "I mean, you're not the biggest guy I've ever made love to but you're definitely in the top 2 or 3."

I smiled to myself as I pressed my cock deeper into her.

"The reason I like this position, especially in the morning," she sighed, "is because you have to take things nice and slow. If you get too rowdy everything comes apart."

I slid my cock in deeper, quickly understanding what she was talking about. There was no way I was gonna get 'balls deep', as I had the night before, because of the angle we were at and because her ass stopped me from pushing too deep.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Do you like?"

"I guess so."

"How about now?" she asked as I felt the muscles of her pussy begin to run up and down the length of my shaft.

"Oh, yeah."

"And now?" she whispered as she began to grind herself against my groin.

"Mmmmmmm, definitely."

We stayed locked together like that for several minutes, slowly moving back and forth against each other. Ever so slowly, our tempo increased. I grabbed her hips and she reached around grabbing my ass but even that didn't help. Suddenly, my cock slid from her depth.

"Arrrgghhhh," we both moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh. I've needed this for so long," she said as she rolled over on top of me and pressed her lips to mine. "I need you to make love to me. I know what you said last night. Maybe that's part of what's got me so turned on. I wanna teach you to be the best lover I, or any other woman, will ever have," she whispered as she pulled my hand to her lips and kissed the palm. "Mmmmmm, feeling you against me last night felt so good. Now kiss me again, down my neck, across my chest and along the top of my boobs."

It felt as if I were hypnotized as I followed her instructions, moving closer and closer to her breasts. "They're so beautiful," I murmured. "I mean I caught a glimpse of them last night but now, in the daylight, they're abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous.

She giggled. "I'm glad you like them. Now, touch them, sweetie.

I reached up and took a breast in each hand, almost hesitantly after what I'd done the night before. I could feel how big and heavy they were as they settled in my palm.

"That's it ... run your hands over them. Caress them ... mmmm ... just like that. Don't squeeze them, at least not yet. Feel them all over ... ohhhhhh ... now cup them in your hands. Feel how heavy they are? Feel how hard my nipples are, pressing against the palm of your hand ... yesssssss ... feel how they're getting bigger and harder the more turned-on I get."

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I looked you and saw her staring down at me.

"36DD-26-36."

"Ha?"

"My measurements, silly. Sooner or later every man asks."

"Ahhhhhh," I replied as I gently ran my hands over the orbs, teasing first with my hand and then with just my fingertips. When I got to her nipples, I watched as they stiffened and grew until they looked twice as big as a pencil eraser.

"That's it ... gently. Mmmmmm ... now kiss them all over. Ohhhhh ... You're a quick learner ... yesssss ... perfect. Now ... take the tip of your tongue and run it around my nipples. That's it ... just like that. So fucking good," she sighed as she cupped her right tit and offered it to me. "Ohhhhhh, baby. Come here and suck on my nipple. Not too hard. Ohmigod ... that's perfect. Flick your tongue across it ... suck it like a little baby. Ahhhhhhhhh ... use your hand to play with my other tit," she groaned as she arched her back forcing more of the sensitive globe into my mouth. "Ever since I had my babies my tits have been soooooo sensitive. There were even times when I almost came just from breastfeeding them," she whispered, secretively. "Now ... now ... the other side ... suck my other tit ... yesssssssss ... ohhhh my ... ohhhh my ... ohhhh my ... don't stop ... please ... don't stop. I'm gonna ... You're gonna make me ... ahhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhh ... nowwwwwwww ... AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE," she wailed.

At the same time, I felt warm liquid spray into my mouth. "WTF?" I asked myself as the sweet liquid filled my mouth and began to drip from the corner.

"That's it, lover. Drink my mother's milk. I haven't weened my daughter completely so there might be just enough" she crooned as she pressed her tit against me even tighter, flattening my nose in her ample flesh.

I'd seen women have an orgasm in porn movies and even read about women that had an orgasm just from having their tits played with but I'd never imagined it would be like this. "Mmppfff, mmppfff, mmppfff," I muttered around the soft flesh as I tried to breathe.

"Sorry," she sighed when she pulled away from me. "I guess I got a bit carried away," she finished.

"It's okay," I replied as I gently wiggled my nose between my fingers.

"Let me see what I can do to make up for that," she purred as she reached down and wrapped her hand around my swollen cock.

I looked up into her eyes with a combination of lust and desire at the sensation of her hand holding my cock until she slid down my body, stopping when she was a few inches from my cock.

"I haven't seen a cock as big as yours in ... actually, I don't think I've ever seen a cock your size. My ex's was bigger around but yours is A LOT longer," she murmured, seductively as she began to lightly tease and stroke it. "Mmmmmmm, so hot, so hard, and yet so soft."

She ran her fingertips up my shaft, sensuously tracing slow circles around the rim and across the distended head, before sliding back down. She cradled my balls in one hand while slowly stroking up and down my shaft with the other.

Instinctively, I spread my legs wider and she began to roll my balls in her hand. "Arrrgghhhhh."

"That's it, lover. Enjoy," she leaned over and whispered into my ear.

My eyes never left the sight of her wondrous breasts swaying with the motion of her hand. My mouth hung open as I gasped for air while trying to control the growing sensation in my groin.

When she suddenly moved away, she settled herself between my legs and placed my cock in the cleavage of her breasts, pressing them together around it. "Tit-fuck me," she murmured as she moved up and down my shaft.

My hips began to rise and fall in tempo with her movements, thrusting my cock between her globes.

"That's it, lover. Fuck my tits. Give me your cum ... mmmmmmm ... cover me with it. Let me see how much you're gonna fill my pussy with later on."

Her words were like gasoline on a flame, fueling my desire for her. My hips bean to buck upwards into the tunnel between her soft, spongy tits. The squeaking of my bed springs was overshadowed by her groans as I thrust in and out. I couldn't take any more. I felt my balls tighten as my cock pulsed sending strand after strand of cum from the tip to cover her tits, her chin, and her face. "Argggghhhhhhhh," I croaked as my head fell back onto my pillow.

She squeezed her tits between her hands, holding my cock in place as my cum spread across them, covering them, and then slid down to dangle from her nipples. Unconsciously, she licked her lips as she scooped up a strand of cum and brought it to her mouth, sucking it from her fingers, delighting at the sweet, salty taste.

I watched as she slid up the bed and lay down next to me. Her eyes were ablaze. "Thank you," I whispered, weakly.

"For what?"

"For staying. For this," I whispered. "I've never felt anything like it in my whole life."

She chuckled, softly. "First of all, you're welcome BUT you're not the only one who's enjoying this," she finished as she scooped more cum from her chest, and stuck out her tongue, licking it sensuously from her fingers.

"Arrgghhh," I groaned. "I can already feel my cock getting hard again just from watching you."

"Good, because there's still a lot more to enjoy," she said as she leaned forward and placed her lips on mine, driving her tongue into my mouth.

At first I was startled, and then a little repulsed, by the idea that I was tasting my own cum but little by little I found myself getting more and more turned on by sharing such an intimate moment with her. I slid my hand across her breasts, covering my finger with my cum, before sliding down to her stomach and then to the patch of delicate, brown hair above her womanly treasure. With a touch as light as a feather, I ran my fingers across and through her pubic hair until I found the aroused outer lips of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, and just what do you think you're doing?"

I blushed, slightly. "Honestly, I'm not quite sure. All I know is I plan on doing my best to repay you for what you've done to me," I replied as I spread her pussy lips, releasing some of her juice across my fingers. "Ohhhhh, it's so warm and wet. Maybe I better investigate a little bit more," I murmured as I slid a finger between her lust-engorged lips.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed as she took a deep breath. "Yesssssss ... it's been so long. Here ... right here," she directed as she took my hand and guided it to the top of her slit. "Feel the bump? That's my clit. It's the most sensitive spot on a woman when she's turned on, like I am now. Take some of my pussy juice and spread it on my clit. Gentle ... gentle. Now rub your thumb against my clit while you slide a finger inside me pussy. Ahhhhhhh ... that's it. Finger-fuck me. Ohhhhhh ... just like that ... getting me so wet ... you're gonna make me cum again," she groaned as she laid her hand over mine holding it in place. "Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... oh FUCK that feels good. Don't stop ... please ... please ... yesssssssss," she hissed as she put the back of her hand against her mouth to keep from screaming while her hips bucked up against my hand to meet my thrusting finger.