Do You Remember When...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrggghhhh," she groaned.

And still I pushed deeper until I felt the head of my cock pressed against her cervix. I felt her body tighten under me.

"Stop," she said almost in a whisper. "Just stay right there. Ohhhhhhhh. I can't believe how sensitive I am this morning. I can feel every inch of you, every vein in your shaft spreading me, and the head of your cock pressing against me. It ... it hurts a little but in a good way, if you know what I mean."

I had no idea. All I knew was how good it felt to me to be buried in her again.

She pulled away and pushed back, driving herself onto my cock. "Yes, yes, yes, ohhhhhhh."

I quickly matched her tempo. Our bodies slapping against each other, the sounds along with our grunts and moans filling the room. With each thrust my balls swung forward slapping against her clit. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they left her waist and slid upwards, cupping a breast in each, catching a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "God, so big and hard," I thought to myself as I pinched them.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck," she chanted.

Taking a chance, I leaned forward and whispered, "Aren't you a naughty little slut this morning? Groaning and fucking a man 5 years younger than you while riding him bareback? And then asking him to cum on your ass," just like I'd seen in several porn movies.

She froze in place.

"FUCK!! I screwed up again!!"

She turned her head, her eyes ablaze. "Kiss me. Kiss your slut," she groaned.

I leaned over her, our lips met, her hand reached around and wrapped in my hair, pulling me closer. Our tongues began to battle, twirling and thrusting against each other. The sensations overwhelmed me; my cock thrusting in and out of her, her breasts in my hand, her tongue probing into my mouth.

I pulled my mouth from hers, reluctantly. "Gonna cum. Ohhhhhh, I can feel my balls tightening. Gotta pull out," I wheezed.

"No ... no ... don't ... I changed my mind. Cum in me, lover. Fill me with your cum. I wanna feel it filling me ... running down my legs ... arrghhhhhhh. So close too."

"What about ...?"

"I don't care. I want you," she murmured.

The feel of her body, the sound of her voice, the clamping and unclamping of her pussy muscles around my cock ... it was too much. I felt my balls pull up, followed by a rushing sensation as my cum surged up my shaft and erupted from the tip. "ARRRRRGGHHHHH ... cummiiinnnggggggg."

"Yessssssssss," she hissed as she reached around behind me and grabbed my ass, locking us together.

My cock jerked and spasmed inside her, the fingers of one hand tweaking and pulling on her nipple, as I dropped the other had between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"FUCCKKKKKKKKKKK," she wailed as her orgasm overtook her.

I pushed into her harder, trapping her against the wall, the tip of my cock planted firmly against her cervix.

"What do ya do now, wise guy? What ya gonna do if you get her pregnant?" I heard my subconscious ask but, at that moment, I didn't know or care.

We stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies melded into one until the water began to turn cold. Then we slowly pulled away from each other. We stepped from the shower and she stepped into my arms.

"I'm sorry ... I don't know what just happened. I mean ..." she stopped, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Shhhhhhhh," I whispered as I held her close. "I could have stopped too. It just felt so good ... so ... I guess the word is 'right'."

"I know," she purred as she tilted her head up towards me. Our lips met, slowly, tenderly.

Afterwards, we toweled each other off and climbed into the bed for a nap, spooning against each other as if it were something we'd done for years. When we got up she borrowed a tee-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I dressed in a 'muscle shirt' and a pair of long track pants. Then, we spent the rest of the day watching TV, talking about future hopes and dreams, listening to music, and dancing, wrapped in each other's arms.

We dined on microwave tacos, nachos, and the bottle of wine, laughing the whole time about how different it was compared to the night before yet neither of us really seemed to mind. It was while we were eating that she explained what a 'g-spot' was.

I immediately added it to my mental 'things to remember' file.

Hours later, we slowly undressed each other and slid into bed. Neither of us, capable of doing anything other than cuddling against each other.

We made love the next morning, succeeding where we'd failed the day before. I took her home the following afternoon. Jess was there waiting.

"I thought so," she said.

Cyn blushed and shrugged.

Jess, on the other hand, walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a hug as she whispered, "You hurt her and I swear to god I'll rip your cock off."

"I promise not to," I replied.

And so for the next six months we were 'a couple'. We went everywhere together. I met her parents and her children, we enjoyed the Holiday's together and even celebrated her Birthday together. And through it all she kept 'teaching' me; in the cafeteria, in the swimming pool, at the beach, in a 'theme-style' hotel room, and, of course in my dorm room. A couple of times she even had me stay over at her apartment.

Then, a week after she graduated, things went silent. No returned phone calls, no seeing each other in the cafeteria, nothing. When I finally got the chance I drove to her apartment. It was empty. I called her parents but was told politely that she had moved to take a new job and that I shouldn't try to contact her.

"It can't end like this," I kept telling myself as time went on. That was when I got the idea of talking to a friend of mine in the ADMISSIONS office. She told me she couldn't give me any information about

Cyn BUT that her friend Jess was taking advanced classes and I could probably find her somewhere on Campus. For the next four months, I looked and looked but as fate would have it I didn't find her until a week before I was about to graduate.

"Hey Jess."

"Steve?" she replied startled. "What are you doing here?"

"To be honest, I'm looking for Cyn and you're my last hope."

"Ahhhhhh," she replied obviously flustered. "I dunno Steve. Cyn is my friend and ..."

"I know she is but ... I need to see her."

"Why? What's so important?"

I told her why and she reluctantly told me where Cyn was. "Ohhhh, and just so you know. One of the reasons she left was because she was pregnant."

"Pregnant?!"

She nodded her head.

And so I found myself sitting in my car instead of walking across the graduation stage, watching as she walked up the street pushing a baby carriage, her two other children toddling beside her. I got out of the car and our eyes met. A look of surprise and then confusion flowed over her face.

"Steve? What are you doing here?

"Do you remember when ... you fell in love?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. That was all the answer I needed.

*******************************

With input by 'IrishLass' and edited by 'LarryInSeattle'

Hope you enjoyed our newest story.

Please remember to vote and send any feedback you might have. It is always appreciated.