Do You Think Her Son Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked right into the line of men, and they parted for, and around her as she went to the center of the next room, and drew the guys in around her as they followed her lead. "Now..." she began. "For the record... No, my Son does not know that I am here. But... yes... he DOES know what I do for a living, and where I work. That said," then she reached out hands to some of the nearest guys and used a finger here and there to tip their faces towards her just a bit more, disarming most of their tension with a charming smile that told them everything was okay. "... this bit is important, so you kids pay attention okay?...That said, I came here today to do what I do best; and now you all know what that is..." She gave each of them a wicked little smile, and winked at a few of them drawing blushes that they all thought they were too old for, and yet...

"So, now that you know, that my Son knows, what it is that I do... I want to clear a few things up with you kids. First of all, I took this job knowing where it was, and who it was for, okay? I Love all of you, and I wouldn't have come here today if I wasn't comfortable with that. Got it? Good." She paused for a second then to ask one of the guys to go grab her a cup and pour her a cold drink. But after he'd come back and she took a refreshing sip, she continued. "Second of all, I'm not the only one who came here for a specific reason... Am I?", she said teasingly. Again, earning a few blushes and grins that came easily, but that they'd mostly thought they'd grown out of. Honestly, it felt pretty good to be wrong about that, and the woman whose charms were winning them all over, all over again, clearly still had some more to say.

"So, here is what we are going to do. We are going to start nice and slow, so that everyone can get their comfort level up, and you boys can get on the same page before things start getting too-too wild. But then... Well, then things are going to get kind of wild; and I need you to all know in advance that Mr. (the birthday boy's last name) wasn't wrong when he called me a whore. I am... A whore, I mean. So when things start getting crazy later on, it is okay to treat me like one. It is okay for your friends to treat me like one; and I am not only okay with you calling me a whore..." Then she gave them a grin that made every one of them just that little bit harder as she promised, "...I WANT you to call me one. When it comes time... I WANT you to pull my hair, call me a whore, and tell me where you want to cum."

Then she abruptly dropped the Empress of Sin tone to her voice, and went right back to her charming, happy, "Mom" persona. "When the time comes, of course. For now, let's start small." Then she took a step back, and said, "Now... who would like to dance with me, in the knowledge, that no matter how fresh they get while dancing with me," Then she put her hand to the side of her mouth and in a loud, playful whisper said, "I'm probably going to go along with it." That got a laugh from her, and several of the others, and sure enough, when she held out her hand, someone asked her to dance.

As they took up position, the guys moved some furniture, gave them some space, and she asked one of "her boys" to please play something slow for them to dance to. The first dance was genuine and sweet. During her second dance, her partner slid his hands down to her butt, and groped her ass as they danced. When her third dance partner stepped up, she asked him out loud if he was as surprised as she was that her second partner hadn't tried to hike her dress up and grab her ass skin-to-skin. Which, during his dance, he of course did. Then, halfway through her 4th dance, the guy she was dancing with was too distracted by the fact that she was moaning and biting her lower lip as she allowed him to finger her, to actually dance, for their entire dance.

When that song stopped, he didn't. He was doing his damndest to finger her to orgasm in front of all his friends, and it was starting to look like he was going to succeed. Everyone was fully dressed, but the room was full of her moaning the sounds of fingers rapidly thrusting into a tight, but soaking wet pussy. It was surreal, but he'd kind of stopped the line from moving forward, so, as he kept going, a voice from behind my Mom asked if it was too late for him to get that skin to skin grab that he hadn't thought to go for earlier.

Less than 5 minutes later, my Mom was still wearing her pretty summer dress, as she kneeled in the middle of my best friend's living room and moved from cock to cock as my buddies surrounded her. Hands reached up her dress so they could finger her, and play with her pussy. They reached up her dress to grope and play with her ass. They reached down the top of her dress to try and squeeze and play with the tits they'd be secretly lusting after since they'd first hit puberty, and as the did all that, her hands and her mouth went from cock to cock as they grabbed her by the hair, or the wrist, and guided her to wear they wanted her to go.

After that went on for a bit, one of them told her that he wanted her to look him in the eyes, and swallow his load; and Mom didn't hesitate to honor his request. When she was done, she showed him her mouth, full of his cum. Then she swallowed dramatically, and showed him her mouth, now empty. As he swore and stumbled off to find a seat, someone asked, "Mrs (my last name)? Can we fuck you like Mr. (the birthday boy's last name) did?" At that, Mom held up her hands, and got to her feet, the motion immediately commanding everyone to stop, and back off, whether they realized it or not. As everyone backed away, she turned to the one she referred to as, 'the brave one', and said, "Of course you can sweetie. There's just one thing I need to know first."

Her words brought a total silence to the room, as every ear strained to hear the conditions for access to the parts of her body that none of them had ever hoped to experience before that day. Then her sweet smile twisted up into something considerably more wicked, as she leaned towards him, and in a low sultry tone, she asked, "Are we thinking about going 1 at a time, and making sweet sweet love to your friend's very nice Mother? Or, now that most of you have my lipstick smeared on your dicks..." And as she said it she bit her lower lips and told them with her expression that she very much liked that fact. "... Do you want to get into some of the more wild stuff, and get to see, and take part in, well... in gangbanging the fuck out of (my first name)'s, very nice, very sweet Mommy? Because, I don't know if you kids have realized it yet or not. But just for today, and maybe for today only... Your friend's Mom, whose big tits...", and as she said it, she grabbed them, lifted them, and squeezed them with a lusty little moan. "...You somehow thought she didn't notice you'd been staring at for almost 10 years straight... Is your literal, bought and paid for whore. At least until 5."

Then she stepped forward, and pushed the guy she'd been talking to back onto the couch behind him. A moment after he fell into the seat, she straddled him, and with no panties on under her dress, she gave her hips a roll and ground them down onto him. Her mound rubbed along the ridge of his shaft, as he parted her wet lips with the front of his very sensitive, and very hard cock. Her bare thighs were skin to skin with him, as most of the guys had taken off their pants by that point, but my Mom was still wearing everything she'd been wearing when she first walked in; minus her heels.

"So what's it going to be", she asked my friend, using his first name, since she knew most of my friends half as well as if they'd been her own kids. "And, don't think that I haven't noticed how much you've all enjoyed when I've referenced (my first name), or my relation to him." She took a moment there to pause, and most of them admitted it readily with a simple nod. My Mom, in turn, gave an approving nod of her own, as she always respected honesty. Then she rewarded their honesty, continuing with, "So, let's put this in terms you'll enjoy, just a little bit more." Then, she once more went from addressing the room, back to giving her full attention to the guy whose lap she was currently straddling. Again, she gave a little roll of her hips that stroked him in all the right ways, and drew a small moan from her, as well as a full-body shudder of pleasure from him.

Then she folded her hands in front of her, posing, and looked up, feigning innocence and purity as she asked, "Are we going with the option where each of you gets to have an intimate, tender, one on one session with Mrs. (my last name), before you kids graduate highschool in a few weeks, and potentially head off to better and brighter things? Or..." she said, losing the feigned innocence, as she pulled her dress up over her head. Then she reached up, and tousled her long, flowing hair into something a little more wild, and asked, "...Are we going with the option, where we admit that maybe, just maybe." As she spoke, she reached back behind her, and began to unclasp her bra. She was pulling it away from her breasts and giving my friends a view of something they'd have given anything for a glimpse of, for the better part of 10 years now.

Then, sitting fully naked in his lap, with everyone drooling over the sight of her, she finished her description of herself. "...maybe (my first name)'s sweet, innocent Mommy; has actually been a dirty, cum-craving, cock-thirsty whore; this whole time! And if that's the case," Then, as she continued to speak, she also reached down between her and my friend, grabbing hold of his shaft, and guiding it to her entrance. "... if that's the case, then maybe the next time you boys come over to play some video games, or watch a movie with my Son, and I bring you some drinks or snacks..." At that point, she began sliding down the length of my friend, who loudly cried out in pleasure at the feel of her. "...Maybe you'd like to be to able to look at me, and remember that time that 'Mommy' was your Whore for the day. Hmm? Remember what she looked like when you bent her over, and fucked her from behind. And then one of your friends shoved his cock down her throat." She was talking to everyone, but she was rolling her hips slowly and steadily, and her eyes were only for the boy whose dick she was riding. He was thrashing his head back and forth as he gripped the couch cushions with both fists, and whimpering the work "fuck" quietly to himself, in endless repetition.

"Do you like that option sweetie?", she asked. "The one where you see my tits get mauled by one buddy, and then later on, fucked by another; and the whole time I just keep moaning for it, and begging you boys to shove another cock in me? Do you want to feel my body, when your cock is all the way up inside of my pussy, and it tightens, and the whole of me is stretched into screaming ecstasy, because another one of your friends is pushing his cock into my ass at the same time? Wanna hear what my voice sounds like, when I'm trying so hard to moan, and cum, and scream out for more; but I can't. because you and your friends have me airtight?"

At that point, his endless whimpering of the word "fuck" had morphed into a series of "oh god"'s. Mom was riding him as slow and sensual as humanly possible, but her words were a string of fantasies that he might have eventually thought of... if given another 10 years to masturbate while thinking about her; but now she was dropping them all on him at once! He only hadn't cum yet because he'd actually been too overwhelmed by the pleasure and heat of it all to come down to the level where orgasms happened. "Well?", she demanded in a playful tone, stopping her hips.

When she stopped, my friend cried out, trying to move his own hips and thrust up into her, but she'd positioned them both, and he just wasn't in a good position for trying to take control of what was happening.

"I want to hear you say it", she teased, using his first name again. "Angel or Slut? Am I playing as my Son's good, upstanding, PTA Mom? Or do you want to meet his Mommy, the whore?" He was so frustrated and desperate, and he blurted out the word whore so loud you would have thought they heard him yelling it in houses all up and down the street. But my Mom just put a finger under his chin, lifted his eyes up hers again, and told him, "There's a good boy. Honesty deserves to be rewarded. And when I'm in charge... it always is." Then she held her hands up over her head and, without looking, she blindly addressed the room. "Would someone please come over here, and help our good friend (she used his first name again) to see what I look like when someone is playing with my tits from behind?"

Seconds later she gave a little surprise yelp, and then a moan, as a pair of strong hands reached around her and began to lift and play with her very large breasts. "Mmmmm", she moaned, as she leaned back into him for a moment. She looked up at him for a moment, back over one shoulder, and kissed him with passion that made him weak in the knees as he continued to play with her tits. Then, after a moment, she addressed the room again, saying, "Now I think he'd like to see me sucking a nice big cock. Could one of you boys show your friend what (my first name)'s Mom's face looks like, when someone uses a big dick to stretch one of my cheeks out obscenely?" And, of course, her requests were met with volunteers in lightning fast time.

The guy she was riding went from a slow, intimate session, to watching, up close and personal, as the woman of his dreams was getting her big tits played with. As she sucked off one of his friends, and as he watched, his cock was inside of her the whole time, throbbing, and leaking precum. After a minute of that, she popped the dick of out of her mouth to ask one of the guys to "be a dear" and grab something out of her purse. Then she squirted something into her hands and reached behind her back. When she did, she gave a sinful little smile as the guy beyond her jerked up straight and let out a cry of pleasure. It became clear that she was stroking him as she applied a very generous amount of lube to his cock.

After she was certain that he was coated in lube, she took her hand back, leaned forward, and whispered in her lover's ear. "Tell your friend behind me that you think he should fuck Mrs (my last name)'s ass, so you two can sandwich her." Then she pulled back, and they shared a smile. After that, he repeated what she'd said almost word for word, and, naturally, his buddy jumped at the chance. After a few minutes of them finding the position and the rhythm to both work their cocks into her at the same time, they both wanted to start pumping away like crazy. But every time my Mom spoke, everyone shut up, stopped what they were doing, and paid close attention to whatever her next lesson was.

This time she looked back at all the guys patiently waiting their turn, and crooked a finger at the guy she'd been giving head too before. When he stepped back in, hoping to get some more of the same, Mom said; "Boys... if you've ever wondered what, 'making someone airtight' means, you are about to find out. It is when you and two friends all fuck a woman at the same time. One of you fills up her ass, while another fills up her pussy, and the third one fills up her mouth. Now, if anyone ever asks you, you'll not only know the answer, but you'll be able to tell them about a time when you made your buddies Mom airtight." Then she smiled at the guy whose dick was wobbling a few inches from her face, and asked, "Isn't that right sweetie?" Then she opened her mouth, and he quickly stepped forward so he could stuff it full.

Then things got real dirty real fast. One minute they were all patiently listening to her lessons and instructions, and the next, three of my friends were all riding my Mom's body, as hard and fast as they could manage. As they struggled to all be thrusting into her at the same time, and to deal with the incredible sensations that were hitting everyone at once. The wet, sloppy sounds of group sex and intense moaning filled the house.

The guy under her was the first to pop, but he was somehow under the impression that the other two guys would stop. That they were going to just give up feeling the incredible pleasure of fucking one of her other holes, when he told them he had to cum. When no one stopped rocking, moaning, or thrusting, his warning got WAY more urgent and insistent. At that point, my Mom, remembering how well he'd responded to the "M"-word, regardless of context, followed through on a hunch, and took the guy in her throat out of it just long enough to tell my very concerned friend to, "Cum in Mommy baby! Just blow your load inside of me while your friend's keep fucking and cumming in Mommy's other holes!" Then she jammed his friend's cock back down her throat, but when she did, she made sure that her eye contact was locked onto the gaze of the one who was now screaming, and bucking, and cumming inside of her.

Something about her words, or the feeling of it all, or the sensations that went along with the first guy orgasming in her pussy, sent the guy behind her over the edge. Then he too started giving what she later described as, cute little warnings, about how he was going to cum. His tone implied that he didn't know what to do, so, ever the professional, my Mom helped him along. "It's up to you", she said, using his first name. "But imagine if the next time you and my Son are playing games and bantering over your gaming system, if you told him that you fucked his Mom in the ass, and then came inside of her. But instead of being full of shit, you could actually remember what that felt like, and how I sounded, as I screamed the word 'Yes' around a mouth stuffed with (my other friend)'s cock!"

And, just like with the first guy, her words seemed to strike the exact right note, and second later he had a death grip on her hips as his short, forceful thrusts had him screaming and emptying his balls inside of her. This, once again, triggered the third guy, who also wanted to cum inside of her, and asked her to, "Do the swallowing thing from before". So naturally, my Mom smiled and complied. Drinking his cum in front of his friends, in front of my friends, and making a show of doing it.

It took a minute, after that, for everyone to undo the jigsaw puzzle that they'd made with my Mother's body as the centerpiece. But eventually, Mom was back to facing a room full of horney boys. By then, the birthday boy had rejoined the group, and was asking if, because it was his birthday, he could eventually get a round two. To which Mom replied, "Of course you can sweetie." His Dad, however, lamented that, at his age, "round 2" was no longer in his vocabulary. At the honest confession, Mom gave him a smile, and told him, "Well. Maybe next time you hear that (my first name)'s Mom is over, you can come downstairs and say hi," she offered sweetly. But before he could take it as innocently as it sounded, she added, "Then, while you were introducing yourself to me, and hanging out with your wife and I, you could think about that time that your cum was leaking out of me, and you handed me off to a group of 10 horney teenagers", and as she said it, she walked up to him with a sexy sway to her hips that drew every eye to her perfect ass.

As she got to him, she pushed him back, and down, slowly into "his" chair. Then she reached over on his lazy boy, pulled the lever, and popped his feet up for him as she finished with; "and paid me a fat stack of cash so you could sit back. Put your feet up... and watch as they gangbanged me, and thanked you for making their friends Mom into their whore." With a smile, she stepped back, and asked him, "How's that sound for a consolation prize?", and to put the icing on the cake, she walked over to the cooler while still naked and leaking cum. Then she grabbed him a beer, popped it open for him, and as she handed it to him... a wicked thought flashed through her mind. So, she added, "And... as one final little treat. How'd you like to feel like a King, if only for a few minutes?" With a shit eating grin, he kicked back, got comfortable, and took a sip of beer, saying that he thought he would like that very much.