Do You Think Her Son Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Mom gave him a dramatic bow, and said, "Very well your highness. You have summoned me, the Mother of your Son's best friend to your court today. What would you have of me?" Then she 'broke character' for a second, held a hand up to the side of her mouth, and in a loud, playful, whisper she told him, "This is where you point to 2 or 3 of your guards, and tell them how and where they are going to fuck me for you and the Prince's entertainment." Then she dropped the whisper, and got 'back into character'.

The Dad LOVED the game, and picked his Son and 1 of my other friends to spit-roast my Mom on the couch across from him, so that he could watch her get taken from the side, while also letting his Son experience exactly how heavenly the pussy of his best buddy's Mother felt. At the Son's request, my Mom washed up a bit first, and reapplied her lipstick again. After that, she made a point of doing so whenever asked, and encouraged the boys to ask if it was something that mattered to them.

Then, per "The King"'s orders, his Son, and a friend each slid into my Mother's body from either end, and bounced her back and forth between them. Both for their own pleasure, and to make a show of double-fucking my Mother for the "King" and the other "Guards". After they had both cum inside of her (the birthday boy for the second time), Mom was back in control, but no one was complaining.

She asked the group, "Now, who here, wants to finally fuck (my first name)'s Mother's big tits?" As soon as she said it, every hand went up, and every voice volunteered. But Mom held up a hand, indicating that she wasn't done and so everyone shut the fuck up just in time for her to add; "... and who here, wants to fuck 'Mommy's', big tits?" The question caught everyone off guard. But my Mom literally did this for a living. She'd seen their reactions whenever she referred to herself simply as Mommy, or something like it, instead of name dropping me. Plus, it was a request that she had catered to on many occasions, so she knew how common a fantasy it was in general.

At first, there was some brief discomfort, and silence. But, after a minute or so of milling around, the first person admitted that they would rather pretend that she was their Mom, instead of just having her remind everyone that she was mine. After that, the courage seemed to spread to some of the others. Soon they split into two groups, and Mom took her first "Momma's boy" aside to show everyone what that would look like. She had "her Son" oil up her tits and fuck them in front of all his buddy's. It didn't take long for that to drive him over the edge, and he came as she goaded him to "Cum all over his Mommy's big tits!". Having seen it, no one wondered what the appeal was anymore, and at least one more guy crossed over into the "yes Mommy" group.

Over the next few hours, Mom made sure to fuck, suck, or otherwise get off, every single guy there, at LEAST once. But when 5 o'clock rolled around, and it was past the time that they'd actually paid for, everyone was whining and lamenting that it was time for her to go. But, sad about it or not, it WAS time.

So, Mom gathered up her things. Everyone got dressed and washed up, and then, just when everyone thought they would finally open presents and cut into cake, Mom dropped one last surprise on them.

She pulled the birthday boy aside, and whispered something into his ear. He turned red, which seemed impossible after everything he'd seen. But the thing was, it had all been hot as fucking hell, and seeing it, had not changed that in the slightest.

So, when she told him her idea for her personal gift to him, that his Dad had not paid for, he was over the moon with excitement at how hot he thought it would be. So, she told the boys that there was one last little treat in store, but only if they could do two things for her. They agreed, and she laid out her two conditions. They had to grab their wallets, and make sure that all of them had money on them; so that, if one of them didn't have it, the other boys would give that kid at least 5 bucks, so that EVERYONE had some cash on them. When they all agreed to that, she said that her second condition required a little bit more roleplay. She wanted them all to pretend that, while they still knew that she worked where she worked, that none of them had seen her do it yet. In fact, she wanted them to pretend that the birthday party was supposed to start at 5:30 or 6:00, and that none of them had done anything yet today, other than play video games and drive to their buddy's party. When they all agreed to that too, she took the birthday boy's hand, and headed out to her car to grab some stuff and get ready.

30 minutes later, the birthday boy came back into the room, and everyone acted like they were happy to see him and that the party had just started. At which point, he told them all that he had an announcement to make, then he gestured to the door, and my Mom walked in again. But this time, she wasn't dressed like the MILF next door, she was dressed like a hooker. Fishnets, a too short skirt, a too low top, knee high "knock me down and fuck me" boots, and a leather jacket, open wide, so that it did more to put things on display than to hide them. The bra from before had been replaced by nothing, and the too small shirt strained against the pressing weight of her very large tits, while also making a show of the nipples and areola, barely hidden beneath the material.

At that point, the birthday boy introduced her as who she really was. She said, "Hi boys" and gave a cute little wave because, of course they all knew who my Mom was. Then he said that he ran into her at the store, and told her it was his birthday, and asked if he could maybe get a free "session" with her. She'd told him that she'd have to think it over, but it turned out he only had a couple of dollars on him.

His Dad started to speak up and interrupt their game for a second, but Mom shushed him, and walked over to him. There she whispered for him to shush, and informed him that he was free to sit back and enjoy one hell of a show, but he needed to be quiet. "Is that all right, your majesty?" Mom said with a mock curtsey that drew a laugh from the guys; and he blushed, and gave his permission.

They went back to their little game, and it amounted to all they guys trying to convince my Mom to give the birthday boy, a birthday fuck. After several minutes of them all trying, Mom held up a hand to ask for quiet, and went to all of them, using their names, touching their faces, and talking about how she'd watched them all grow up because they were my friends. She told them that she was so proud of the way that they were standing up for their buddy and trying to get him a "birthday special". But, then she asked them, wouldn't it be weird since she was my Mom, and they all knew her like family. Then, when they all gave a resounding "NO", that, after the day's real events, made pretty much everyone laugh. Mom said, "Wait a minute. Am I hearing this right?...not only would you not think it was weird, but, and correct me if I'm wrong here kids... You actually think it would be hot, don't you?" They all answered yes, doing a pretty good job of sticking with the roleplay, and when they did, Mom acted pensive for a bit.

Then she gave a mini, one sided performance. Saying things like, "Maybe I could..." then looking at them, looking away, and saying "No... I couldn't! Could I?" After this teasing played out for a bit, they finally broke down and begged her to just tell them what she was thinking. To which she answered, "Well... Maybe. Just this once... because it is (the birthday boy)'s birthday... I could do a group discount." They all cheered, but Mom stopped the early celebration, and clarified. "Now, I need to be honest with you boys. My Husband and my Son are waiting for me back home. My shift is over, and I'm expected back there any minute now." That made everyone swallow a gulp, because it blurred the lines of role play and reality in all the right ways. "They are at the house, waiting for Mommy to come home and make dinner, as we speak. So... I don't have time to spend hours here. But maybe, if you all pitched in...".

At that point, they all got the clue that she was dropping, and everyone pulled out a wallet and started stuffing her purse full of money. All small bills, Ones and Fives, per her earlier instructions. When they were done, she frowned down at it, and said, "Really?" To which they all gave half apologetic grins. But then Mom started taking her jacket off, and hanging it up, as she counted the money. She looked up to say, "Honestly, I've never worked for this little in my life. But..." she started. "I know every one of you boys, don't I? And, you've all been such good friends to my Son... And it is (the birthday boy)'s birthday..."

"Okay!" She said, and everyone gave a cheer. But then, she crooked a finger, and drew them all in closer. Then closer still, until they were huddled around her, and she could have whispered if she wished. Her voice was low as she said, "But, boys. The thing is, I was serious about my Husband and my Son waiting. So please, I need you to keep that in mind, and we have to just skip all the turn taking, fantasy catering, and foreplay, okay?" They looked confused for a moment, and then, her voice lowered to a slightly more sexual tone as she clarified. "I need you to rip these clothes off me, and fuck the shit out of me," she said, never changing her low and controled tone. Then she held up her left hand, and pointed to the rings found there, saying, "My poor husband is waiting for me you see."

She was taking the time to carefully make intimate eye contact with all of them as she spoke, and walked them through it. "So, for his sake... I really need you to shove your cocks into his pretty little wife's, tight little cunt... and fucking destroy it... I mean, really, really, get in there, and pump MISTER (our last name)'s wife pussy, as hard, and as fast as you can. And, when you've finished doing your best to make sure that I can't walk straight when I see my Husband tonight, I want you to pull out, cum on the outside of me, and then move out of the way...". Her voice never raised, her tone never changed, as the temperature in the room climbed by what felt like hundreds of degrees, she continued to say it all in a low, steady, and NEEDY voice. "...move out of the way.... And clear a path, so the next guy who paid his money, can finish the job that you started; and do their VERY best... to fuck me like the," Then she held up a handful of the bills they'd given her, before letting them fall to the floor as she continued speaking in that low, desperate tone. "... like the Cheap... dirty, gangbang whore.. That you have all just turned me into. And, please realize, that by giving me five bucks, and then wagging 10 dicks at me, that is EXACTLY what you have all done to your poor friend's Mother. So," she continued. Then she flipped her beautiful hair all to one side, and guided one of the guys hands into it, showing everyone how to ball up their fists in order to get a good grip so they could manipulate her whole upper body by jerking her hair around.

"While one of your friends is hammering me from behind, another one of you needs to grab a big handful of my hair, just like this, and make sure that you are shoving your dick down my throat. Now... only you know how fast and how hard you can take it, in order to make you cum the fastest. So don't ask me any questions, don't look for my guidance, or wait for me to take over. Okay. Just remember that I'm your friend's Mom, and he is at home waiting for me. So, for his sake, I need you to grab a handful of his Mother's hair, fill your other hand with a nice big tit that you can squeeze, slap, pinch, and play with, in any way that gets you off... And I want you to fuck my cheep, whore-mouth, until you are ready to pop. Then... you forcibly pull my face away, and jerk off hard and fast until you've shot a big load all over my face, tits, or hair. Whatever makes you happy. But do it quick, do it on the outside of me, and then get out of the way so the next guy can step up, and use my throat as HIS cock-sleave. Got it?"

They all gulped, and nodded. All of them thought they were ready for whatever she was going to say, but not a single one of them was prepared for THIS. And she wasn't even done.

"Now, that's a fine start and all. But this isn't syncronized swimming kids, this is a hard, fast, dirty gangbang. So we can't do any, 'two guys at a time' nonsense". As she spoke, she began to hand out a half-dozen tiny, personal bottles of lube. If you see a part of my body free up, and you want to fuck it, you just lube up, grab hold, and fuck it. My mouth, my ass, my pussy, my armpit, my feet, my hands, a curve in my leg... Anything you can get a cock into, or get off on, you just work with your friends, like the good, cooperative boys that I know you can be, and you put me into position, pin me down, and start thrusting."

"Now", she said. Finally dropping the low, conspiratorial tone. "I"m going to take 5 minutes to get ready for this, because I can't spare any more than that with my family at home, waiting to see me. So you kids huddle up, form some kind of plan for what's about to go down, and then I want you boys following my instructions to the letter... Everyone got it?" They all nodded, and said something akin to "Yes Misses (my last name)." At which point Mom went over to the nearest mirror, and began to apply make-up, on top of her make-up. She put on way too much lipstick, and too much eyeliner, and it wasn't as quality as what she usually used either. She wanted it runny and smeared everywhere before she was done, and applied it expertly, to produce that exact effect.

A few minutes later, she walked back over to them. She'd dropped the low tone, the quiet desperation, and almost every other part of the ruse. She walked up to them, looking like the sexiest prostitute that they'd ever imagined, and with a wicked, wanton grin, and a low, hungry growl to her voice, she told them what she wanted.

"When this is all done, the birthday boy is going to take a photo of how I look before I drive home. So it's time to show me what you've learned..."

"Well boys?" She goaded. "Come show Mommy how we treat your friends dirty, gangbang whore of a Mother!"

Then... they did. Someone grabbed her and forced her to her knees. Hands pulled at her, and a cock was shoved into her mouth. Seconds later her top was ripped open, and she had to moan around the dick in her mouth as hands groped and abused her tits just the way she'd wanted them to. Strong arms pulled her to her feet, someone else tore her panties off of her body, destroying them in the process. She saw one of the boys pocket those tattered pieces, but a second later she was pushed back down to her knees. This time though, someone was laying on the floor under her, and they pulled her legs apart, pushing her thighs down and around him a moment before another large cock slid up into her body. Before she could adjust to the feeling of it, someone grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her forward and down. She felt two separate sets of hands pull her ass cheeks apart, and then a lubed up cock forced its way into her ass.

She was screaming the word "Yes", and moaning hard from how perfectly they were doing it, and at how good it all felt! But she only had a few seconds of unobstructed time to do so. Because her head was passed from one boy to another, and then her face was turned to the side and her lips managed to wrap themselves around the dick of one of her Son's friends a split-second before he had it all the way down her throat. He began to roughly fuck her face, as more hands grabbed, and pinched, and abused her big tits. But as the two cocks under her were sending her into the first of many orgasms, she found her mouth free to scream out in pleasure again.

She thought it was too soon for one of the boys to be ready to cum already... but just as she was bracing for a blast of cum to hit her in the face, she felt a new set of hands pulling her in the opposite direction, and then she was throating another cock. After a few seconds of that, she was pulled up again, and had the time to scream out quick obscenities like "More!", and "Harder". Mostly she could only swear, or yell out the word "Yes." But each time, she could only scream out a few quick words before she was back to sucking the dick on the other side of her again. She managed to cast a quick glance up at the two boys who were roughly passing her back and forth between them, and she came, screaming harshly around a mouthful of one of them as she realized that they were Brothers!

At some point one of the men fucking her body said he was going to cum, and they all worked to pull her off of him, and hold her in place so she could look up at him as he called her Mrs (our last name), and told her wanted to cum on her face and tits. When he was done shooting his load, she was stood up and bent over the nearest piece of furniture. There, the two Brother's quickly fucked her from both ends before putting her back on her knees and adding their loads to her face and her tits.

Then the next 3 were fucking her, and someone grabbed her arm. She couldn't see them, but she moaned harshly, and came again, when they moved her arm around for a bit while their friends fucked her every hole, and then she felt them slap a hard dick into her palm and start to move her hand up and down it, indicating what they wanted her to do. Someone else saw this, and soon she was stroking two cocks, while riding two cocks, and sucking another one.

In record time, every last one of her Son's friends had fucked some part of her as hard and as fast as they could. They told her what a hot little whore she was being for them, and then promptly blew a huge load of teenager cum all over either her face or her tits. Without fail, every single one of them chose the same place. But, of course, 10 loads later, it had run down her chin, and her cheeks. It had dripped from the ends of her hair, and hung off the tips of her nipples. It had run in rivers down her breasts, and into her cleavage line. It ran, and it flowed, and it overflowed, in buckets. Until hot cum was dripping down and onto every part of her.

She'd lost count of her orgasms, but at some point, the boys must have all finished. Still, she was well and truly punch-drunk, on her well earned sub-space and orgasms, and only began to snap out of it after the birthday boy had taken his 100th or so photo of her destroyed clothes, and cum drenched body.

She managed to mumble something like, "That was good boys. You did very good", as they helped her get up. Then she grabbed a drink, a shower, and another change of clothes.

When she was done, and feeling, as well as acting, much closer to "normal", she joined them for cake. Then she stuck around for birthday dinner, and the night ended with them all talking and laughing and having a great time; as if it had been the most normal birthday party ever. Since she'd been meant to leave hours before, she was even there when the birthday boy's Mother, her friend, got home. So, true to her word, the birthday boy's Father did indeed get to have a conversation with her and his wife, with images of her body drenched in cum running through his mind, and the memory of her tight, hot pussy still fresh on his body.

She gave him a few lewd winks and hand gestures when his wife wasn't looking, and the effect that they had on him was comically powerful. But no one thought he minded. After a while, she gave the birthday boy one last hug, wished him a happy birthday again, and gathered up her things to drive home.

Once she got home, she found her Husband and her Son (that's me), waiting. When we asked where she'd been, (she really had kept us waiting with her extra surprise for the birthday boy), she gave my Dad a look, and said "Oh... working late". The way she said it made his face red, and I blushed too. They'd told me what Mom REALLY did once I'd turned 18, and I was nowhere near "over it" yet. It was insanely hot, but I also felt weird because of how hot I thought it was. Then Mom asked my Dad if he wanted to hear about why she was late, and when, still blushing, he gulped and admitted "Yes", she took him by the hand, shot me a wink, and called over her should that I should order some pizza for dinner as she led Dad back to their bedroom.