Do You Think Her Son Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see her again until after dinner, when I'd gone to my room to wind down and get ready for bed. Then, she'd knocked on my door and asked permission to come in. I told her of course, but wasn't ready for what she was wearing as she walked into my room freshly showered (again) and wearing nothing but a silk robe that really highlighted how large her breasts were, as it was tied a little too loosely in the front, and presented me with a very long and lovely cleavage line to stare at.

I might have succeeded in NOT doing that, except that Mom opened the conversation by telling me that, earlier, she'd given Dad a handjob while she told him about all the dirty things she'd done at work that day. Then she, ever so casually, informed me that she should really tell me too. I had no idea why she would ever do that... but part of me wanted to hear about my Mom's sex life SO badly! So, I just nodded like she didn't sound like a crazy person, and, as she started, she paused and said, "Oh. I almost forgot sweetie. This story is going to be very personal, and very intimate, and also very dirty, and sexual, and taboo. I absolutely HAD to give your Father a handjob while I told it to him, or I think he would have died. So...". She let it hang in the air. A moment later when I realized that she was waiting for me to reply, I let the expression on my face convey to her that... I had no idea where she was going with this.

Then I gasped, and shuddered violently with intense pleasure, as her hand slipped under the blanket, up my thigh, and into my boxers. She wrapped my cock up in her cool touch, and with a seductive smile, and a low, sultry tone, she clarified. "So... do you want me to give YOU a handjob while I tell you the story too?"

God but it felt like a trap! How could the answer to that possibly be yes, and yet I would still be allowed to be alive the next day?! But... her hand was literally stroking slowly up and down the length of my cock as she looked me the in eyes with the most intense and sexual look I'd ever seen on my Mother's face. So, how could I say no? Even if she did kill me later, I was pretty sure it would be worth it.

Then she told me everything that had happened. My friend's Dad hiring her, why she'd asked me to run some errands for her today and offered me enough money that I couldn't possibly say no (therefore missing the party), and what had happened with her and all my buddies once she'd arrived. She told me in lurid, wicked, intense detail. And when she got the part where the first guy came in her mouth, she said, "It looked just like this", and then she slipped under the blanket and, in seconds, had me cumming in her mouth so she could show me exactly what she was describing about her showing him the cum, swallowing it, and then presenting her empty mouth as proof.

But the story didn't stop there. She continued to stroke my thigh as she told me the rest, and once I was hard again (it didn't take fucking long!), she went right back to softly stroking me under the blanket. After the longest, dirtiest, nastiest, most personal sex story I'd ever heard in my life; I had no idea what to say, or how to react. Mom just finished with, "... and so that was why I was late tonight, and you had to order pizza for dinner." Again, playing it off like it was normal.

I just stared at her, hard, throbbing, and totally blank on what the hell a guy in my situation was supposed to say or do in that moment. Then Mom said, "Don't worry sweetie, you won't be able to think clearly until you cum again... Mommy knows that." I was about to say something, but I have no idea what it might have been.

Then Mom crawled up over me, placed her lips by my ear, and took one of my hands into her own. She guided it to the opening in her robe, placed it over one of her massive breasts and had me moaning and almost cumming just from that fantasy realized. Then, her hot breath tickling my ear, she whispered, "Now you just close your eyes, play with your Mother's big tits, and think about your favorite parts of my very dirty, and very true story. You think about that, while I do this..." Then she started jerking me off. I had thought she'd been doing that before, but, fuckin', NOPE. She was just letting her hand play idly before. Now she was MAKING me cum. My hand was full of her large, warm tits. She was moaning softly in my ear about how good she'd gotten fucked that day, and within 2 minutes she was pressing her mouth into mine to help quiet my screams of pleasure as I came for my Mom, for the second time that night!

When she was done, and I was done, she had me go to the bathroom to clean up. By the time I got back, she'd changed my sheets, gotten us both a drink, and washed her hands. Mom powers, I guess.

She had me sit back down, and she explained to me that, while that night had not been on her "to do list" or anything, it had happened, and there was no undoing it. Everything she told my friends was true. From that day forward, they would never look at her the same, and I would never look at them looking at her the same. "So," she warned. "This could be the end of a lot of friendships if you let it... which I would hate. But I would understand... Or..." she teased provocatively.

She had me, I practically begged her to tell me what magic, or, what scenario would make this right, and in reply, she told me that instead of holding it against them and letting it be weird, she could help me by letting everyone sort of, "lean into it".

I wasn't sure what she meant at first, but she was all too happy to explain. She suggested to me that I have my friends over to watch movies and play games, and suggest a sleep over the following weekend. She expected that they would all say yes, if only to be in the house with her after what had happened. Then, she explained, after they'd been here for a few hours, I should confess to them what she did for a living, and ask if it freaked them out. When they said they were cool with it, she suggested that I mentioned that she cost thousands of dollars. But, then I should let it slip that there was only one exception to that. The boys, she assured me, would NEED to know what the exception was. At that point, she wanted me to tell them she had this thing she called the friends and family discount, and that if her Husband or her Son asked her to, she would take on up to 12 guys.

I... I didn't think it would work. I mean, how could it?

But, Mom had a habit of being right. So, I invited all my friends over that weekend. Mom was her sweet and charming self. She was dressed in a white tank top, bra, and a nice skirt. She made snacks, brought us drinks, and a couple hours in, I followed her plan and told the guys everything she'd advised me to. They shared a look, but after several awkward, probing questions, they eventually just gave up the ruse and started begging me to "hook them up" with the discount. I told them that she was my Mom, and I didn't think she'd even go for it.

Then, right on queue, Mom walked in with a laundry basket on her hip, and her bra sitting on top of it as she smiled, said hi, and started grabbing up clothes from the room.

I asked her about the discount, and she told me it was real, and that my Dad used it all the time. I told her the guys had asked me if they could have the discount... if I wanted them to, and at that point she stopped gathering up laundry and gave them all a stern look. "Boys..." she chided. "Did you really have this conversation, and not tell him about what happened before?" At that, they all blushed, looked down, or looked away. But Mom doubled down, and at the second stern speaking of the word "Boys...", one of them asked, "Now?"

Mom set her laundry basket down, put her hands on her hips, and insisted, "Right now.". So, they did. They told me. They glossed over most of the details that Mom had reveled in spelling out for me. But they told me the most basic possible version of what had happened at my buddy's birthday party. When they were done, Mom told them that she was proud of their bravery and honesty, but then she turned to me and asked, "Would you really want that? Because I would do it, for you sweetie. But only if that was what you really wanted." Mom seemed sincere, and the guys were begging me, I mean literally begging me to go along with it.

But, Mom had planned this all out, and she knew my answer before she'd come down with the laundry basket. This was her "fix". If I couldn't live with the secret glances, then maybe they shouldn't be secrets.

I told her I wasn't sure if I could picture her that way, and she gave a little snort laugh, and poked a thumb towards my friends, saying, "Well they sure can." Then she paused like she had an idea, and, after a few seconds of deliberation, she said, "Maybe we could do it that way..." We all took the bait, and asked her what she meant. Then, she said that, maybe, I couldn't picture my own Mom that way, but, if I SAW her that way, then it might be a lot easier for me to accept it and go along with "extending my friends the discount." At first, this threw several of my buddies for a loop.

But, she moved her gaze across a few specific ones, and asked, "Really? Can't picture anyone wanting to, oh I don't know... tit-fuck their Mommy?" At that, they turned so red it was almost funny. But everyone quickly agreed that they totally got it, especially with my Mom, and that, if it meant they would ever have a chance with her again, then they were 100% on board with pretty much anything.

At first she had me sit down in the big chair that my Dad usually used. Then (as a bit of a callback) she told everyone that I was the King, if and when we ever did this, that, as King, what I said went. They all got the reference, and she took it from there.

It started off slow, with Mom using their previous experiences to guide them into doing stuff. She started by slow dancing with me, and then she had them recreate some of what had happened during their dances before. It was strange and surreal watching them dance with my Mom, but then get fresh and start groping her butt. It was stranger still when one of them started fingering her, and she "lost her balance", and fell over into my lap. I think my friend was going to stop and help her up, but, she had fallen so that her hands hit the armrests on either side of the chair I was in. She was looking me in the face from inches away, and she bit her lip with mischief in her eyes before saying out loud, "Don't stop." Two little words, but they hit me with such power! Then she was moaning again, but now I was looking her in the eyes while my buddy was fingering her. It only got more intense from there.

When he was finished, and she had finished at least twice, Mom stood back up and straightened her skirt, which we now all knew had no panties under it. Then one the guys started to explain what happened next, but Mom just grinned at him and assured him that she remembered EXACTLY what had happened next. Then, she took a moment to look back to me and say, "I made sure that your friends here all had pretty little imprints of your Mommy's lipstick." But then she told them that she had something else in mind, and asked them if they remembered the part where she'd taken her top off so that, (then she named one of my friends who was there), could see what she looked like when her tits were being played with. They all very much assured her that they remembered all of it. Then she smiled, raised her hands, and, looking at me, but talking to them, she said, "Well, this time we are going to do something like that, but my clothes stay on, and you have to play with them with your hands up my shirt." She paused a beat, and then gave me a knowing little wink before asking, "Any volunteers.". Of course, everyone volunteered. She picked someone, and he began to fondle my Mother's large and beautiful tits right in front of me.

It continued like that. Escalating slowly, and with her using pieces from what had happened before to tell them what she wanted. "Remember when I told one of you to show him what I looked like with my cheek all stretched out by a big dick?", she would ask, and then a volunteer would help her demonstrate. Later she pointed to the two Brother's, and asked them if they remembered when they were passing her back and forth between them. When they enthusiastically said yes, she laughed, and told them to reign it in some, but instead she offered to give them a double handjob.

Everyone was loving every second of it. I was in heaven, and yet not sure how I felt about it all at the same time. But, Mom must have seen that, and decided that I needed to commit, because the next thing she did changed the tone of the whole day. She'd done everything in plain view of me, but except for the one time she "accidentally" fell onto the chair, she hadn't really gotten in my face about any of it. That changed now. Mom walked up to my chair, had me toss my pants and underwear off towards her laundry basket, and then she hiked up her skirt and sat in my lap.

No one complained when the conversation became a more intimate affair. But Mom sat there, my cock idly brushing up against her very wet pussy lips, and her big tits pushing towards my face through the thin material of her top. She glanced down at me, and wet her full red lips with her tongue. Then, loud enough to be heard, but very clearly talking to just me, she said, "No more games kiddo. No more holding back, and no more pretending that you are not sure if you like this or not. It's time to decide. Because whether or not anyone pays me for today, is only relevant because of you. YOU, used your family discount to BUY me for your friends."

I tried to look away at that, but she caught my face, and with one finger under my chin, she brought my eyes back to hers... Mom powers.

"Hey. I love my job, and I love you, and I love your friends. But let's be clear here, okay slugger? You are paying your Mom to be a whore... You are using your influence, to buy my tits, and my mouth, and my pussy, and hands, and my ass... and you are offering me, your own Mother, up to your little buddies here. And when you do that, you are saying, 'this is my Mom. And I love her. But I bought her as a whore, and I want you guys to fuck her, and shove your cocks in her, and have her swallow your cum, and stroke your dicks... Becuase I'm using the power I've been given... to make my Mother be a whore for my friends."

She let that hang in the air. It was, MORE than a little intense. But, she'd spelled it all out. No misunderstandings to be had. Then, after giving me a minute to process, she asked, "Is that what you want?" I nodded, but she gave me a look that said my nod wasn't good enough. So I said, "Yes Mom", and that... made her smile a genuine smile. "Okay..." she said. "Then say so." I wasn't sure exactly what to say there, but, thankfully, Mom clarified. "The King has something to tell you all," she teased. "You see, I am not just his Mother... I am also his head concubine... His #1 whore. And he has gathered you here, because you are his best friends, and he wishes to reward your friendship." Then she gave me a grin that was so sinful it sent a shiver of pleasure through me with just a glance, and added, "So, my Son. Your loyal friends, and your Mother, the whore, await. What is your command?"

Even with all of that, it took some time to get into the role play, and find some level of acceptance for what Me, my Mom, and my friends were all doing. But right about the time that she was topless, bent over in front of me, with my cock between her tits as one of my friends was fucking her from behind, I started to REALLY like it. And when she looked up at me, and begged me, "PLEASE Son! Please order him to fuck your favorite Whore Harder!" Well, at that point, I think I really accepted the whole thing, and started to see just how awesome my life could be.

For the second time in their lives, my friends gangbanged my Mommy. But this time she was practically in my lap the whole time, and even when she wasn't, I was either watching, or participating. After that, Mom confessed to me that she "adored" our new dynamic, and began asking me to invite my friends over pretty frequently.

So I did. I have my private time with her. She still has her time with Dad, and, of course, she still goes to "work" 5 days a week. But on the weekends, she is mine. And it turns out that there are few things my Mom likes more than being her Son's escort, as he whores her out to his friends, and makes her feel dirtier than any client at her actual job has ever managed.