Do You Think I Need It Fertilized?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was in heaven as he kept slurping on my cock, wishing he would wrap his wet lips around it and start sucking it deep, but still just letting him move at his own pace. Still not enveloping it in his mouth, he went down to my balls and gently nursed on them one at a time. It felt electric as he suckled on my sensitive balls, something my wife doesn't do. He patiently nursed on each orb separately, sucking them into his mouth one at a time while massaging them with his tongue. Finally taking both of them into his mouth at the same time and rolling his tongue around them.

Watching him suck on my nuts, I saw my first drop of pre-cum form on the tip of my cock head. When he saw that, he stopped sucking my balls and wrapped his fat lips around the tip of my cock and sucked hard, gobbling up my pre-cum.

"Yummy, you taste delicious." he panted as he made a popping sound with his lips as he released my throbbing tip. "I can't wait to get your baby makers in my tummy, I'm so hungry." he giggled.

He sucked on my cock so passionately and so slowly, never rushing, almost like he didn't want me to cum too quick. He worshiped it in it's entirety, never relinquishing his sloppy wet mouth from it. He slobbered all over it, so much so that his drool ran down to my balls. He must have sucked on me for at least 15 minutes by now and I was in a state of Nirvana.

I couldn't believe my good fortune as this sweet kid patiently worshiped my cock and balls. As he varied his technique to now sucking 3-4 inches into his tight little mouth, I moaned loudly, purposely signaling that I was really liking what he was doing. He took the hint and started swallowing more of my cock, going deeper til I felt it hit the resistance of his tiny throat.

Mark gurgled and sputtered as he tried to break the barrier into his throat. He gagged and wretched as he tried over and over to relinquish his throat to my unyielding rock hard cock. Every once in a while, he would look up at me, with tears filling his eyes, some dripping on my stomach, as he tried desperately to throat my cock to the root. He seemed desperately frustrated that his throat couldn't accommodate my thick cock, like he had to prove to himself and to me that he could take me all the way. He was trying as hard as he could to work through the gagging and consume my cock to the root, when he finally pulled off for a minute.

"Don't stop son, keep going, you can do it." I said encouraging him, hoping that might help.

"Mr. Morgan, it's too big, I need some help, I hope you don't mind." he pleaded with me as he placed my hand on his throat.

At first, I thought he was trying to tell me to hold his head and fuck it in his throat, to make him take it forcibly. But no, he reached into the pocket of his tiny short shorts and pulled out a little brown bottle, unscrewed the cap and inhaled deeply.

Now I'm not anti-drug, and while I don't use drugs, I don't judge either. I'm more of a scotch guy when I want to get a buzz, so I looked at him quizzically as he inhaled deeply on the bottle.

"Don't worry Mr. Morgan, these are poppers, they are not illegal and they will help me relax. I think I need to use them to swallow your cock all the way down my throat. That's important to me, I want you happy. I want you to know I will go the distance for you. This will help me, just relax, I got this." he almost pleaded.

No worries, I had no intention of stopping him.

As he took several deep inhales off the brown bottle, alternating from nostril to nostril, I saw his eyes at first go a little hazy, then turn to an almost hungry glare. Capping the bottle and dropping it on the floor, he now attacked my cock with a reborn vengeance and attempted again to throat it. Whatever was in that bottle seemed to help as in a matter of a few attempts, I felt his tight narrow throat expand to let my cock head punch into it.

Releasing my cock and gasping, he said beaming with pride, "I told you this would help, I got this now."

Mark had been sucking on my cock for about 30 minutes now, while I had purposely been trying to suppress my orgasm. I had been on the edge for quite a while and could of cum a long time ago, but was trying to make this last.

He now began sucking me deep again, punching the head of my cock into his throat while suppressing his gags. Over and over he pushed down taking more and more each time. I could see his throat distend and bulge each time he forced my cock down it, til finally, his lips were on my pelvis. He held me to the root for what seemed a long time, lapping his tongue out to tickle at my balls. Then he started a steady rhythm, swallowing my cock from tip to root over and over. Slowly and methodically he deep throated my entire cock into the tightest channel I have ever felt.

I was at the point of no return as he slowly impaled my entire cock over and over. I couldn't hold back any longer when my legs started to tremble uncontrollably. I knew I was ready to cum if he just did this a few more strokes.

"Mark, I'm gonna cum, don't stop what you're doing, don't change a thing, keep doing exactly what you're doing, I'm fixing to cum." I groaned.

As he continued his assault on my cock, I lost it. The first spurt of cum down his throat was so intense I saw stars. The kid never stopped as I ejaculated volley after volley, some down his throat, some into his mouth as he raised and lowered his throat on my throbbing cock. He never changed his rhythm as he gulped and swallowed as fast as he could, not missing a single drop. Sucking my baby batter down his throat like it was his mother's milk, he moaned loudly as I ejaculated. He was ravenous and gulped slug after slug of my semen down as he continued to deep throat me in slow calculated thrusts. I must have shot 10 blasts of semen into his hungry mouth.

Sensing I was spent and becoming sensitive, he slowed down his pace. Holding on to about half of my still tumescent but softening cock gently in his mouth, he stopped sucking and just let me deflate while still in his mouth's warm cavity.

Finally pulling off completely, but still subserviently kneeling in front of me, he swallowed one last time and actually giggled as I stared in disbelief at him.

"Did you like that Mr. Morgan? Did I do a good job? Was it okay?" he implored almost looking for a critique or maybe just fishing for a compliment.

"Mark, bar none, that was absolutely the best fucking blowjob I have ever had in my life. Good Lord son, you sure know how to suck a dick." I said truthfully.

Still kneeling on the floor, he crawled around on his hands and knees in a circle on the floor, with his butt now facing me. Looking so sexy in those short shorts he wiggled his perfectly delicious smooth girly ass at me. Then turning back around, leaning back into my lap, he rested the side of his face on my thigh and drew one of my balls into his mouth. Even though I had just cum a few minutes ago, and my cock was still very sensitive, he could see me rising again to the occasion. "Mr. Morgan, can you get hard again? I would like to show you my bedroom?" he almost begged, as he grabbed my hand pulling me up off the couch leading me down the hallway.

Readers...

thanks for reading...

if anyone wants more...

please let me know...

12