All Comments on 'Do You Think My Sister is Hot?'

by ColderWarmer

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, loved every minute

DeepeelDeepeelalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, had everything to make a bloody good hot read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit reading when he was allowing a total stranger to feel up his wife.

kiwimexkiwimexalmost 2 years ago

ONE of the best on this site. Incredible

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

Amazing! Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful premise.

The first seven pages were near perfect. Pages 8 - 10 were rushed.

For examole, when Sara was licking Megan's ass, there were virtually no details. No dialog about how it felt to Megan. Or to Sarah. No telling him how good it tasted. Would he like to try?

Never did he perform cunnilingus on them together, moving from one to the other. Reveling in their different tastes. With each girl carrying on to the other about how good it felt.

One thing I don't understand is how Sarah was surprised when she saw Megan's shaved pussy. Why? She'd "dressed" Megan, and had told him that Megan had no underwear on under her dress.

A couple of minor grammatical errors including "...enticing both Megan and I to join her." It should have been Megn and ME.

Nevertheless, hot. Hot. Hot.

Five stars.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Worthy of a second chapter as they build their lives together

SundayschildSundayschildalmost 2 years ago

I don't normally feedback - but damn!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Very well done! Couple things I would have included but nothing that keeps it from a perfect score. First gap I felt was we never were given insight into what triggered Sarah after the bar incident to go all in with her marriage again? Second, we’re left to assume Sarah was always bi but her husband never questions it or if Sarah and Megan had a relationship before she got married. I’ll echo others that it seems you ended this story a couple of pages short. How many kids did they have eventually? Where were the sister’s parents in all this? Enough from me - 5*

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. A second chapter would be welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do not stop there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! Loved every part of it. Great writing! Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a beautiful sexy story. It represents how truly beautiful incest can be. Thank you for celebrating love with your story.

ColderWarmerColderWarmeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say thank you so much for your comments, both positive and constructive. Seriously appreciate the feedback! I am taking note of all of the good suggestions as I work on the next one :-)

Stay warm,

CW

sfiftysfiftyalmost 2 years ago

Very good story, both erotic and touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Over all the writing and story are extremely good. The initial realism of the couples hardship and "re-union" were evident. However, the tone of the story was off putting at times. When the character said "man or woman" when he was discussing his wife's visage on the bed, took the reader out of the story. He is a guy so it doesn't really make sense for him to also include a woman's perspective. Also, with the guy not asking about the "sister" conversation seemed legitimate per the story but also like he didn't have a say in the relationship. None the less the story and descriptions were top notch. Thanks for sharing this tale. 4.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was really great story. I am very like dirty talk and incest. And I take all of it .

ukrainianukrainianalmost 2 years ago

Never before as an author with only two stories gone on to my personal list of "The best in Literotica". You writing was very realistic and a built a love for the characters. The ending was perfect for me. Yes there were a couple of hiccups but overall it was a fantastic story and I expect it to be a winner with all readers. I look forward to many more great stories in the future. Well done and thank you.

rmdoffcrmdoffcalmost 2 years ago

Only 2 stories and both with 5 stars from me, wtf... good start sir i should say

sd31r20sd31r20almost 2 years ago

ColdeWarmer, this is a Wonderful story. Not just pounding sex, but a good story. I very much look forward to your next creation.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

Excellent stuff. Please reach out if you want a test reader for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story on literotica so far

Snowbird1968Snowbird1968almost 2 years ago

A love story with a steady progression and build up to hot sex.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This has to be one of the most riveting of stories on Literotica!! From the beginning, the detailing of the relationship, the ups-and-downs, the near-split, the realization of LOVE and devotion between Cory and Sarah...

Megan, being an ever-present part of their life, and conversations...then moving in with them...the growth of the relationship...her being (10) years younger, and fertile...

Then, the birthday present...wanting to have "their" baby, for the three of them...binding them for life (as if they were not already!)

Magnificent, definitely...and real!

Five**5**Stars!! 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌Constellations!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oh, and I forgot to include in my first comment...

"YES I THINK YOUR SISTER IS HOT!!"

I believe we ALL do!! Ha, ha,ha, ha, ha!!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

ds19603ds19603almost 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica! Simply fantastic! I hope you write a lot more. It's a gift! I can't wait for what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise.

Great story telling.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a story of unbridled love, my wife and I have been married 45 years and she despises the ground I walk on, because I have denied her children. I am sterile and did not want to adopt because the child would not be from my seed line. What a stupid thought that was. I am 68 now and wished we had adopted, because we are now lonely. We both have no remaining family left. To all who read this, do not be stupid like I was. Adopt! It is lonely in the end.

kingbob69kingbob69almost 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I've read here. Great job! And thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. Sexy and loving all throughout the story. I fell in love with Sarah just because you wrote her character so very well. Thanks for sharing with us. Will be looking for more of your writing.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

Love the story. One of the best I have read over the time I have been on this site. I have to mention that one particular description made a big impression on me. To me it is one of the best I have read, anywhere. When Sarah discards her silk blouse allowing it to "whisper its way" to the floor just floored me. I can picture the waving, slowly floating blouse falling to the floor. The whole story is well-written, a couple of editing errors, easily ignored as they do not distract from the story or its quality. Wel done. Looking forward to any new tales you may offer.

randysbrandysbover 1 year ago

Loved reading both stories. Can't wait for more.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedover 1 year ago

Adding to what others have stated, Great Sophomore story, the 3rd should be a real blast. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4.5 STARS for story line...

3.5 stars on sex writing...descriptions of orgasms pretty weak and lame, but otherwise OK.

ZERO stars for including ANAL---JUST NASTY, HUGE turn-off.

NOBODY lubes in the shower with shower gel, especially if the woman is already turned on.

Great story!

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Love triangles are amazing, but this guy has no balls...they are kept in his wife's purse. He has no confidence, takes no initiative, only does what he's told and sits back and jerks off like a cuck rather than join in the fun. He also wanted to be cucked in the restaurant while a guy was pawing his wife.

His wife hated giving him BJs but she loves getting eaten out and happily ate her sister's asshole. How fucked up is that?

This story could've been amazing, but the guy ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your paragraph, starting with, "To love" is the best paragraph I have ever read in a story, Literotica or otherwise. You have a gift of imagination along with a way with words that would make you a goid, if not great, author. Pay no attention to the naysayers. You tell a wonderful, erotic and highly sexy story.

adegeromeadegeromeabout 1 year ago

A wonderful, largely well written, erotic and joyous fantasy of uninhibited, loving and thinking people. The only way, I think, to improve it is by editing it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little confused.

The sister.. worked? She was apparently a restaurant manager or something, yet never appeared to go to work.

Liked the idea, just seemed not so believable in practice.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You really have all the qualities to be a professional writer. Your narrative is sublime, also your descriptions and dialogues. The story is sustained and is something of great value because few authors achieve it. The evolution of the story with its twists to reach the end is commendable. I have been amazed by some surprises that you have given. In short, a 10/10. Awesome. Congratulations.

This is the first story I've read about you, but rest assured it won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

thanks for the anal tag.. saved me from reading 10 pages about some closeted dude.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Congratulations. You've managed to have taken a five page story and crammed it into ten pages . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userColderWarmer@ColderWarmer
I have been reading Literotica for a long time. Figured it was time to start giving back :)