Do You Think My Sister is Hot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to speculate for long:

Cory he's touching me. He's touching my panties. Oh god I let him. I opened my legs. What is happening??

My face flushed, I felt warm and excited and my cock was swelling in my pants. This was about the hottest thing I had ever experienced. All I replied with was:

God that's so hot. You're so hot.

A complete stranger was touching my wife's pussy through her panties in a crowded bar and not only was I not jealous, I was about as excited as I'd ever been in my life. Minutes passed and my head was swimming -- were his hands still under her dress? Were they stroking her? Was she wet? I looked up and she was no longer at the bar, my Sarah was about twenty paces in front of me, making her way to the back of the restaurant. She made eye contact with me and gave a 'come hither' motion with her index finger. I practically leapt up to follow her.

She made her way to the restrooms at the back of the bar. At DiBissi's they were individual multi-gender rooms. I followed as she entered one and didn't quite close the door. I pushed the door open behind her and she attacked me, kissing me and running her hands up and down my sides. She locked the door to the small restroom, turned and bent over the handrail, presenting herself to me. All she said was "hurry" as she pulled her sundress up over her ass, revealing a pair of pink cotton bikini panties with a distinct, dark wet spot in the middle.

I said nothing, but pushed the tight panties down around her thighs where they stretched taut across her spread legs, undid my buckle, pushed down my pants and underwear and pulled out my rock-hard cock. Looking at my sexy wife, bent over, panties across her thighs, her soaking wet pussy presented for me to fuck, I was on the verge of cumming before I even touched her.

"Do it. Fuck me Cory."

I groaned and place the head of my cock at her opening and thrust inside. She gasped at the sudden penetration but she was so wet I slid all the way in. I pulled back and thrust in again, eliciting a little whimper of pleasure. I fucked her again and again, slamming into her as Sarah struggled to contain her moans of pleasure.

"He touched me Cory. He touched my pussy."

I groaned. I had never heard her use that word before. I was pounding into her now, my orgasm approaching rapidly.

"A stranger touched me between my legs and it made me wet. And it made me want you."

I grunted and came, pushing myself deep inside my wife as the waves of pleasure hit me and my cock erupted, spewing shot after shot of warm cum deep inside her. I thrust one more time, the last of my seed spilling into Sarah's warm, wet centre. Both of us were silent for a moment, except the air was filled with the sounds of us panting, struggling to catch our breath. Then Sarah straightened up, causing my shrinking erection to slip out of her. All business now, she pulled up her panties, smoothed the sundress down over them, unlocked the bathroom door and, without saying another word, gave my bare ass a little smack and left.

...

That day at the bar, several years ago, had been our turning point back: back to passion, back to a fulfilling relationship, back to each other.

That's one of the things they don't tell you about marriage, just how much chance, circumstance and just plain damn luck is involved. It was bad luck that meant we couldn't have a baby, circumstance that pushed us apart almost to the point of no return, and damn luck that caused Sarah to enter that bar, on that day, alone through sheer chance, and to have that man take the empty barstool next to her.

The encounter at DiBissi's hadn't really changed anything between me and Sarah, but it had sparked a change -- and what a change it was!

Somehow, getting felt up by a stranger at a bar and fucking her husband in a cramped bathroom had led us to a sort of acceptance: acceptance of a life plan that didn't include kids, acceptance of one another, flaws and all, and acceptance that we could have a life that didn't look exactly how we had expected it to . . . but still be a pretty damned good one.

And so from there we leaned in to the dual-income, no-kids lifestyle. We went out. A lot. We went to bars, we went to movies, we went to galleries. We travelled. When we weren't travelling we were planning the next trip. We did our best to enjoy every moment and enjoy the company of our friends, family and of each other.

Oh, and we fucked. Boy, did we fuck.

It was like a switch had been flicked that day at the bar, and suddenly we could hardly keep from tearing one another's clothes off. We had sex in every room of the house and in every position. Sarah sent me nudes almost every day, some taken in some very public places. In bed, our dirty talk escalated and escalated through increasing levels of hotness.

She bought all manner of lingerie. I bought all manner of sex toy.

We experimented with spanking, role-playing and a bit of light bondage as one night I blindfolded her, strapped her to the bed with as set of under-mattress bondage straps, and fucked her silly. Blowjobs were not Sarah's favourite but every once in a while, after a few glasses of wine, she would suck the life out of me. I loved going down on her and would happily tease her wet folds with my mouth for as long as she wanted. Our repertoire was growing and we had rekindled the physical aspect of our relationship, which in turn had improved all sorts of other areas of our lives.

It was now a few months since The Megan Incident and there had been no talk whatsoever of Sarah's sister. I knew better than to bring it up, too, although I thought about it frequently and my fantasies involving Megan had only increased.

It was a Thursday night in the fall, our preferred night to dine out. Early in the week just tended to lack excitement and that late-week energy, but weekends were simply too crowded and we often felt rushed through our meal or dessert or after-dinner drinks to make way for the next paying customers. So, eventually, we settled on Thursdays as the ideal dining-out night and we ate out almost every Thursday.

Tonight's restaurant of choice was Sipassé, an otherworldly Italian joint in the south end that served nothing but simple, from-scratch pastas, meat dishes and breads made with love using only the finest Italian ingredients. We had just finished our main course, a truly exquisite Arista di Maiale when Sarah excused herself to visit the ladies'. I smiled warmly at her and watched her walk away in her white button-up blouse, tight black pencil skirt, heels and gold necklace, her curly dark hair spilling down over her shoulders. After a few paces she turned back and gave me a little wink. She knew I would be watching her and drinking in her entire feminine form and she wanted to catch me.

While Sarah was gone I busied myself in my phone, checking my work email and social media, when a notification popped up. An image from Sarah. I opened it and was treated to a photo of Sarah, taken in the bathroom mirror, braless and blouse open wide. I took a sharp intake of breath as I soaked up the sight. Sarah's breasts were flawless. At almost 40 they were not as high and perky as a younger woman's, and to me that made them all the more appealing. Large, soft and full, with large areolae and stiff, bright pink nipples, Sarah's breasts are magnificent.

I took off my bra and put it in my purse. Think anyone will notice?

I was still considering how to respond, and at the same time trying to calm my pulse and deflate my rapidly-growing erection when Sarah approached the table. She had indeed removed her bra and it was most certainly noticeable. Her large, round breasts were straining the thin white fabric of her blouse. Her nipples were hard and distinctly visible. The look on her face was one of utter lust. She looked like unadulterated, unfiltered, 100% pure sexuality.

As she took her seat across from me, nearly at a loss for words, all I managed was "goddamn Sarah."

She leaned in, gazed at me with eyes glassy with desire and whispered "Cory, you need to take me home and fuck me immediately."

I have never settled a tab so fast in my life.

As I pushed the accelerator in my Infiniti Q60 Red Sport and felt the 400 horsepower roar and thrust the vehicle forward, Sarah's left hand rubbed its way up my leg, up and down my thigh, before gently brushing against my crotch. I was already half hard from Sarah's display in the restaurant and in anticipation of what was to come, and her firm stroking over my pants was making me even harder.

As turned on as I was, however, Sarah was on a whole other level. She was squirming in her seat and I could tell she was on fire, even before she leaned over and started saying filthy things in my ear.

"I want you so bad baby. I want you inside me. I want your cock," and for emphasis as she said this, she grabbed me through my pants, hard, before continuing, "do you want to fuck your wife baby? You want to fuck your hot little wife?"

I groaned. This was next level dirty talk and was turning me on beyond belief. "Fuck baby you're so hot. I want you so bad."

"Oh yeah Cory? You want me? What do you want to do to me?"

"Oh baby. I want to fuck you so hard. I want to eat your pussy until you scream and then shove my cock into you."

"Mmmmmm" she moaned, all raspy with desire now, "baby I need it so bad. My pussy is so wet for you."

"Yes baby yes."

"I want you to fuck me hard and come inside me. And then after that I'm going to get you hard again. Do you know why Cory?"

"Why baby?"

"Because then I want you to fuck me in my ass."

I damn near came right then. My sexy wife was absolutely on fire, braless breasts swaying inside her white blouse, hard nipples poking through the material, her delicate little hand stroking my hard cock through my pants, and to top it all off . . . she wanted anal. It was something I had always wanted, something we had talked about, but had never done. Sarah had never seemed keen on the idea, and given how glorious our sex life was overall, I never pushed it.

"Oooooh," she breathed, "you like that. I can feel how hard you are thinking about it. Do you want that tonight Cory? Do you want to put your big, hard cock inside my tiny, tight little ass? You know I'm a virgin back there baby. Do you want to do it? Do you want to deflower my little asshole?"

"Oh god. Oh my god," I breathed as we pulled up to our house. Once inside the front door, we immediately were upon each other, tongues in mouths and hands on asses. I pulled off my shirt and undid my pants and Sarah undid the buttons of her blouse, one by one, while making her way to our main-floor bedroom. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders, allowing the delicate, silky garment to whisper its way to the mahogany floor, her bare breasts bouncing enticingly with her steps. Sarah turned and walked slowly towards the bedroom, and as she did, she reached back and slid down the zipper on her black pencil skirt. As the long zipper parted, it revealed my wife's spectacular ass, encased in black lace. The luxury panties were very brief, cupping the swells of her bottom and disappearing into the valley between. The skirt dropped and as she stepped, I continued to undress while admiring the motion of her delectable ass as she walked.

Sarah reached our king-size bed, pulled back the duvet and slipped into the fine white Egyptian cotton sheets. She lay on her back, draped her arms above her head and spread her legs. It was as inviting a display as man or woman had ever witnessed and I accepted the invitation.

I pushed off my briefs, the last of my clothing and I positioned myself over Sarah. I kissed her, pushing my tongue into her warm, wet mouth, tasting the wine she'd enjoyed with dinner. She kissed me back, hard, and then she bit my lip. Hard enough to hurt. My god I had hardly ever seen her this worked up.

I kissed and nibbled her neck, then lowered my head and licked her left nipple. As I explored and rubbed her breasts in my hands, I sucked one of Sarah's nipples and then the other, increasing my pressure until she gasped and moaned. I felt her hands in my hair, pushing me lower. I complied, kissing and licking my way down her flat, soft tummy, through the neatly trimmed patch of hair above her slit and then, finally, to my destination. I hooked my fingers in the sides of her panties, Sarah lifted her hips, and I lowered my mouth to her sex. Normally I would take my time, teasing and building, but tonight we were both so worked up there was no need. I breathed in the essence of Sarah's sex and licked the wet folds of her slit.

I licked gently up and down her pussy, making gentle contact with her clitoris, Sarah gasping each time I did so. I increased my pace and pressure on her clit, savouring the exquisite flavour of my wife's hot cunt. She tasted fresh and wonderful, like the sea. I licked again and again, tongue pressed flat against her bud and she gave a low, guttural groan of pleasure, then said, "Cory I can't. I need it. Put it in me. Fuck me. Fuck my slutty pussy."

I didn't hesitate. I sat up, positioned the tip of my rock-hard shaft and rammed it into my wife's pussy in a single thrust. She cried out and I grunted as I started to fuck her. We weren't making love; we weren't having sex; we were fucking, raw and animalistic and hard.

Sarah's fingers found her clit and she started making little circles as I pounded her, slamming my pelvis down onto hers, pulling out and slamming down again. "Harder Cory. Fuck me hard. Don't stop." Spurred on, I fucked her harder and faster until she gasped "oh god. Oh god. I'm gonna come. Keep going."

"I'm gonna come too baby" I panted as I fucked her for all I was worth.

"Yes. Come inside me. Shoot your cum in my pussy."

Her words were enough to push me over the edge and I lost it, my moans meeting hers as her pussy clenched with her orgasm while I shot load after load of my hot cum deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of my wife. We were both gasping for breath and the sheen of sweat glistened on our bodies. Our hearts were beating frantically. The whole room smelled like sex. I was in heaven.

We lay there, saying nothing, for a few minutes. When I was fully softened, I pulled out of Sarah and rolled over onto my back next to her. "Holy shit," was all I said.

She replied with "yep. That was something else babe."

"Wow."

"Wow."

We lay like that for a few more minutes, not speaking, just gently touching one another and cuddling. I was surprised: usually Sarah is quick to get out of bed and clean up. I wasn't complaining though; the peaceful bliss we were sharing together was lovely. Sarah's fingertips were drawing lines on my upper thigh, just lazily tracing the lines of my body. It was nice.

I certainly hadn't forgotten Sarah's words from the restaurant. I was not about to forget the promise of anal sex. But with the earth-shattering sex we had just experienced, I wasn't about to bring it up, either. I figured that she had suggested it when she was at the absolute pinnacle of her lust, and now that we had both come it would be off the table, or at least put on the shelf for another time. I was completely fine with this, as the mere fact that she had suggested it meant that there was a legitimate chance that I would get to fuck Sarah in the ass at some point, and I was more than willing to put in the time to wait until the time was right.

So I was beyond surprised when Sarah's fingertip wandered over to my now very soft and unimposing penis. At first, her fingertip just languidly explored my groin, weaving its way through the curls of my pubic hair, running along the side of my soft shaft, exploring my balls below, but then, gradually, it became more emphatic. As I cuddled her in my arms next to me, one finger became two and then three, as she started gently stroking my shaft back to life. And it responded. At forty-two I didn't have the bounce-back ability I may have had in my twenties, but the sex had been so hot and the pressure felt so good that I found myself rapidly growing hard again in my wife's soft little hand.

As my cock came back to life, hardening and lengthening under Sarah's careful stroking, she whispered into my ear "do you think Megan's ever been fucked like that?"

Oh god. It had been months since she had talked about her sister. I assumed it was never going to happen again. I just lay there in silence, my erection growing quickly now.

"Do you think any of those boyfriends of hers fucked her as hard as you just fucked me?" I moaned as she continued, "How do you think she likes it? Do you think she likes it from behind?"

With her words in my ear and her hand stimulating my whole shaft, I was now completely hard and my desire was growing as quickly as my cock. Sarah stroked firmly now, rubbing my long, hard cock up and down as she said, "do you want to put it in my ass, Cory?"

"Ohhhhh god. Oh yes. So much."

"Yeah?" she asked sweetly as she stroked my cock, "you do? You want to fuck me in my ass? But it's so small and tight. I'm a virgin back there. Are you sure?"

"Unnnngh" her words were going straight to my cock and I was throbbing in her hand now. She let go of me and wordlessly turned over, raising up onto her hands and knees, presenting herself to me.

"Do it then. Fuck my ass."

In the dim light of the bedroom I could see Sarah's pussy, red and swollen and soaking wet. Most of my come had trickled out and been absorbed into the bedsheets but there were still visible signs of our combined moisture. Above, the tiny, tight little slit of her asshole beckoned me. The puckered little ring seemed impossibly small for what was about to go in it but I knew now that it was going to happen.

I also knew *how* to make it happen. I did not want this to be the last time my wife agreed to anal sex and so I fully intended to check my lust and proceed slowly and carefully. I reached into the bedside drawer for the bottle of lube, popped the top and applied a generous amount to my fingertip. I gently touched my finger to Sarah's asshole and she gasped at the sudden contact of the cool lubricant. I massaged her little hole with my finger, around and around, warming her and letting her acclimate to the sensation, only then allowing my fingertip to penetrate her opening.

My middle finger slid right in, up to the second knuckle. Sarah gasped. I held it there, motionless, for several seconds, allowing her to adapt to the penetration. Then I slid my finger in just a little bit further, withdrew it exceedingly slowly, and pushed it back in. I repeated the motion, out and in, out and in. It was slow and gentle but there was no mistaking it: I was fingering my wife's butt. It was so warm inside her body, so soft. I couldn't wait to feel it with my cock.

Sensing she was ready for the next step, I very slowly withdrew my finger and reached for the lube again, coating my index and middle finger. I put two fingers at her asshole and pushed, just a bit. Sarah gasped again with the additional pressure from a second finger. I stopped, my two fingers just barely inside her anus, and waited.

This time, I didn't have to push. Sarah pushed herself back on me, driving my two fingers deep inside her ass. She groaned this time, deep and low, as she adjusted to the feeling of this new, more intense penetration. I waited, and then as before, started slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her ass. The ring of her anal muscle was unbelievably tight, and her asshole was hot and inviting, and I suddenly could barely restrain myself: I had to get my cock in her.

Nonetheless I continued to take it slow, easing my two fingers in and out as Sarah gasped and sighed into the sheets below. Finally she said, "okay. Do it. Just do it."