Do You Think My Sister is Hot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the waves of Sarah's orgasm subsided, Megan moved up and settled herself down right on top of her older sister. Now the two women were laying on one another, breasts to breasts and pussy to pussy. Megan nuzzled her head into her big sister's neck and arched her hips just slightly, presenting her wet and fertile womb to me.

Her sister laying atop her, my wife looked into my eyes and said, "do it Cory. Fuck my sister and make her pregnant."

I slid forward, in between two sets of spread, open legs, gazed down at two wet pussies and jammed my cock into my sister-in-law.

We both grunted as I penetrated her fully, her soaking wet opening easily accepting my rock-hard length all the way up inside her, right up next to her cervix and the fertile eggs just beyond.

"Fuck her hard, Cory," my wife encouraged, and I could feel her delicate fingertips rubbing Megan's clit while I slammed into her from behind.

I was really pounding her now, fucking Megan for all I was worth. Both women were shaking with each thrust, Sarah hanging on for dear life with one arm wrapped tightly around her little sister while I fucked her, the other hand teasing and rubbing her clit.

"Yeah baby that's it. Fuck her hard. Breed her. Make her pregnant."

My wife's dirty words were launching me into the stratosphere. It would not be long now. Megan was moaning into her big sister's neck, almost shouting with each one of my thrusts into her tight cunt, her own climax clearly approaching.

"Do it baby. Come inside her. Fill her up."

"Unghhh. Yeah. Gonna come."

"Yes. Do it. Shoot it in her. Come in my sister's pussy."

I thrust again and as Megan cried out from her orgasm, mine started, my raw, hard cock spewing deep inside her womb. I pushed as hard and deep as I could, shooting my potent cum against the cervix of my sister-in-law.

I collapsed on top of Megan, the three of us now in a heaving, panting pile on the bed. We said nothing as we worked to catch our breath and return back to earth from the intensity of the moment and the pure pleasure of our orgasms.

As my cock softened and eventually slipped out of Megan, I felt and saw the sheer quantity of my cum. It was coating my shaft, and the excess was now slipping out of Megan, my sticky seed dripping from one sister's pussy down onto the other's.

It felt like pure filth but it also felt a lot like pure love.

It felt like . . . a consummation.

...

Our first attempt to conceive hadn't been a go but just two months later, Megan took both Sarah and I by the hands and told us that we had done it, she was pregnant!

We rejoiced and savoured that moment and the many to follow, doing our best to celebrate every day we were given together.

We had found a way to truly be a union of three and as Megan's bump grew into a very pregnant belly, we were all filled with love and hopefulness.

A tough first trimester gave way to a wonderful second for Megan, who was suddenly feeling full and alive, her fertile glow and rapidly enlarging breasts combining with a near-ravenous sexual appetite that made us thankful she had not one, but two partners to satisfy her.

As the end of her term approached, we could not have been more optimistic for our future, nor more thankful for our present. We were madly in love and our awakening, both sexual and otherwise, had changed us all for the better.

So, my dear wife Sarah, to answer your question?

Yes.

I do think your sister is hot.

1...5678910