Do You Think My Sister is Hot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned at Megan "oh my god. You told her? Really?? It's not enough to embarrass me in private?"

Both women laughed, Sarah saying "honey there is nothing to be embarrassed about. She trapped you. No man on earth would have sat where you sat and not checked out her tight little booty."

"Well thanks sis."

"Don't mention it. So. Cory. A night out clubbing with two hotties, unspeakable acts in bed tonight with your wife, and then breakfast and a show tomorrow morning. This seems like a pretty fucking enticing offer to me. Whaddya say?"

"Okay fine," I sighed. Sarah and Megan cheered. "But only for an hour or two."

Sarah grabbed her little sister's hand and pulled her towards the bedrooms, saying "let's go find something to wear."

...

I threw on the closest I could approximate to 'club wear' with a fashionable pair of jeans, the nearest I had to a designer shirt and some stylish Italian leather boots. I didn't really have the right wardrobe for clubbing but I didn't give it much thought; I was well aware that, of the three of us, my clothing mattered least by far.

While I waited for the ladies to get ready, I mixed a pitcher of Aperol spritz, found three coupes and poured, garnishing the drinks with orange slices. Clubbing was not my thing and I figured some liquid courage would be in order.

A few minutes later, Sarah and Megan emerged from our ensuite and I could not help but have my eyes widen and my mouth open. They were stunning.

My lovely wife Sarah was wearing a dress I had never seen. It was royal blue, with spaghetti straps, low-cut and revealing a substantial amount of the upper swell of her large breasts. The top clearly had some built-in support to contain her gorgeous round swells because she quite definitely was not wearing a bra underneath.

The blue dress hugged her waist and her hips impeccably, accentuating her feminine curves -- but what caused me to almost gasp aloud was the length -- or lack thereof -- as the dress just barely came down to mid-thigh, revealing her delicious thighs and long, toned legs, conditioned from years of yoga. White, strappy high heels completed the look and only heightened the impact of her athletic legs and curvy ass. She looked absolutely divine.

Next to her, Megan was equally jaw-dropping in wedge heels, cream-colored pants that flared out in the lower legs but tightened around her thighs and were skin-tight across her hips and ass -- if she was wearing anything underneath there certainly wasn't much to it.

The pants were high-waisted, their waistband forming a perfect line across Megan's flat, tight stomach, which was bare. Above this band of smooth, enticing skin, Megan was wearing a tiny black tube top. The top, not much more than a headband, hugged an accentuated her perky little tits and I could just make out her nipples pressing against the fabric.

Both had gone with slightly more dramatic makeup than usual and they both wore their hair down.

They were absolutely fucking spectacular.

"Holy shit," was all I could manage to say.

"Are we presentable, dear?" asked Sarah with a coy smile.

"Holy shit," I repeated, which made both women laugh.

"Well sis I guess that means we pass the fit check," said Megan to her older sister. "He looks like we crashed his CPU."

"Well honey turn it off and turn it back on again. We've got some dancing to do."

Remembering the cocktails, I handed an Aperol spritz to each gorgeous woman, raised my own glass and said "cheers to the two hottest women in the country. But mostly, cheers to me for being the one who gets to take them out."

We sipped our drinks as I ordered an Uber.

"Six minutes," I announced, checking the driver's ETA.

"Woo! Let's do this!" said Megan enthusiastically, chugging back the entire contents of her glass. "I'm going to run to the ladies, then let's get our club on!"

Megan left the room and Sarah and I locked eyes, exchanging a look of mutual adoration and a warm smile. I truly did love my wife.

"You up for this Cory? I know it's not really our thing but I think it could be fun."

"Babe, wherever you're going I am going to enthusiastically follow you," I said genuinely. "And honestly I think it might be fun, too."

"And you think I look okay? It's not too much? This dress doesn't leave much to the imagination."

"My god woman. You look like a billion fucking dollars. I can barely focus on anything else, you're so fucking hot."

"Thanks babe. It's all for you, you know." With that, Sarah crossed to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She then leaned in to my ear and whispered, "oh and Cory? I helped Megan get dressed."

A wave of desire rippled through my being at my wife's words in my ear.

"She's completely naked underneath those pants."

I felt blood surging to my core and my cock begin to stir as I thought about my sister-in-law, naked beneath her tight pants.

Satisfied with having made me squirm, Sarah also chugged down the rest of her drink as Megan returned and we all made our way out of the house and into the back of the Uber.

...

The Scarlet Letter was one of these nightclubs that had only one non-distinct back-alley entrance and didn't even have a sign -- just a big, red letter A above an unmarked door.

"Nathaniel Hawthorne must be rolling in his grave," I muttered to Sarah, but I had to admit it was kind of exciting to wander down a dimly lit, dirty and intimidating back alley, approach a burly doorman and walk through that door, not knowing what was on the other side.

The queue inside was thick but we were waved ahead quickly: two incredibly hot women and one non-offensive-looking guy is what doormen like to see (good for the ratio) and we were soon inside the club.

The Scarlet Letter was, in a word, sexy. Low lighting, booming (but vibey) music, a large number of beautiful people packed in together and a dim, red glow all combined to make the whole place feel like a very naughty, very good dream.

It was also a bit intimidating to walk into, and so our first very clear mission was: drinks.

We squeezed our way up to the bar and the bartender -- an impossibly hot blonde with a tight, high ponytail, a lace choker and a black leather bustier showing off a gorgeous set of breasts -- took our order.

I bought us a round of cocktails and a round of shooters called The Adultress. With the criminally-overpriced cocktails and a generous tip for our mistress -- er, uh, bartender -- the tab was stupefying, but I was so happy to be out with not one, but two absolute knockouts, I was more than happy to throw some cash around.

We dispatched with the shots and spent a few minutes sipping our drinks and chatting, taking in our surroundings and deciding where to take things next.

After a couple of minutes, Megan tipped back her full drink, shouted "enough with this wallflower shit, we're dancing, bitches!!" and grabbed both Sarah and I by the wrists and started dragging us towards the dancefloor.

We weaved and squeezed and pushed our way through the crowd, finally finding ourselves in the sea of flexing, gyrating, grinding dancers. Both Sarah and Megan immediately threw their hands up and started moving to the music.

For a moment I just watched.

Both good dancers, Sarah and Megan were moving in perfect time to the music, playing off one another, making eye contact with me, with one another, and with the crowd in general, swaying and swirling hips and arms and . . .

They were so beautiful in that moment. It was almost like everything came into slow motion and soft focus as I watched these two wonderful people slip into a blissful, almost transcendental state.

I smiled and tentatively joined them, bouncing back and forth enthusiastically, if amateurishly. It didn't matter. As the three of us pushed up against one another and let ourselves be transported by the music and the crowd and the sensations surrounding us . . . it was heaven.

We danced for hours. Sometimes goofy, sometimes serious, sometimes stomping with adrenaline and sometimes swaying with sexuality.

Every half hour or so I excused myself and refreshed our drinks. By midnight we were feeling no pain -- not drunk, but pleasantly tipsy and riding a wave of euphoria.

Tentatively at first, we started to touch each other more and more intimately as our inhibitions faded.

Sarah and I of course were not shy to have hands wander and grind together, but with the three of us dancing together and being so close and feeling so together in every sense of the word, I began to put my hands on Megan occasionally as well -- a gentle hand on her hip while she danced, a touch on the back, pressing slightly against one another.

Likewise, Sarah and Megan were occasionally putting on quite the show, grinding up against one another, sliding hands on waists and hips, and at least a few times, smacking one another's asses.

It was an intimate and wonderful experience and the heady cocktail of adrenaline, sensory overload and alcohol was leading us to a very uninhibited state indeed.

Then, a few minutes after midnight, we crossed a line that we could never un-cross.

As we danced, the three of us impossibly close together, the song changed and the space flooded with bass-filled, slow, sexy music. We were so in tune with the music and with each other that we all unconsciously slowed our movements and shifted the tone of our dancing.

We moved closer together, all three of us touching continuously now. We were so close, both women were frequently pressing their breasts against me and I was touching both of them -- hands on the smalls of their backs, hips and legs pressed together -- to the point that we were all practically grinding against one another.

We were pressed so close and the situation was so arousing that Sarah and I did what came naturally and kissed.

I could tell she was on fire, as her mouth opened and her tongue pressed frantically into my mouth. The kiss continued, and intensified as my wife pressed her breasts against my chest and pushed her tongue against mine.

As our kiss continued, I could feel Megan backing off, pulling away to give us space. But nobody wanted that, and I then felt Sarah's arm around Megan's waist, pulling her back to us.

We all had our arms around one another now. I had one hand on each woman's back. I could smell them both, fresh and fruit-scented and lovely, but also with a note of sweat and pure body chemistry after hours of dancing.

I could smell them, I could feel their hearts beating, and I could feel their breath, quick and hot. Sarah broke our kiss, pulled back from me, and smiled deeply into my eyes. It was a look of pure love and happiness, and I smiled back.

My wife then turned, gave the same smile to Megan, and then slowly leaned towards her until their lips just gently touched.

Megan did not hesitate, and returned the contact with the lips of her older sister, closing her eyes and kissing her intensely. Their lips parted and their eyes opened, and the two sisters shared a look of love and want.

Then they turned to me. My eyes met Megan's and I saw my own lust and adoration reflected in hers. I turned to Sarah, who smiled again, nodded, and then pushed me, gently but firmly, towards her little sister.

She leaned to me and our lips met. My whole body tingled as I felt and tasted another woman's lips for the first time in many years. Megan's lips were full and soft and she tasted of mint and alcohol. It was intoxicating.

We pulled back and the three of us looked adoringly at one another. There was no turning back. Things had just changed forever. And it was exactly what all of us had wanted.

After the kisses, it was like the dam burst and all of the pent-up lust of the past several months came flooding out.

We were grinding and touching and kissing on the dance floor. Our hands and mouths were all over. At one point I was pressed up behind Megan, my hardening cock pushing against her tight ass, while she openly made out with Sarah, their tongues and hands exploring . . . suffice it to say we were attracting a lot of attention on the dance floor and we knew it was time to get the hell out of there.

The Uber home was a blur. I don't think we said a single word as we struggled to keep our hands off of each other, each of us anticipating and yearning for what was to come.

We entered the house together and slipped off our shoes, and then Sarah took both me and Megan by the hand and started leading us towards our bedroom. I now had no question about where this was going as Sarah took control and pulled us both towards the bed and towards a new era of our relationship that was both intimidating and exciting.

Sarah flopped back onto the bed, her curly hair bouncing and her tiny blue dress floating up across her upper thighs. She looked up and smiled coyly, enticing both Megan and I to join her.

We did -- climbing onto the bed on either side of Sarah. Our hands started to explore, Megan's rubbing her tummy through the fabric of the dress and mine gliding up and down her smooth legs. I kissed Sarah's neck, nibbling and sucking on the smooth skin, tasting her coconut bodywash and the faint saltiness of her sweat from a night of dancing. She gasped as I bit her neck a bit more firmly.

She then turned from me and met Megan's lips, the two sisters kissing fiercely this time, tongues and lips exploring and pressing together. I took the opportunity to rub Sarah's ass through the thin fabric of her blue dress, making firmer and firmer circles, causing the material of the dress to rise up, to her very upper thighs.

As the kiss between Sarah and her sister intensified, both women running their hands up and down the other's body, I grabbed the hem of Sarah's dress and lifted, revealing her lacy black bikini panties and her round, fleshy ass.

I rubbed up and down her ass as she continued to lustily make out with her sister. My fingers wandered over her ass, up and down, finally making faint contact right between her legs, finding the fabric of the panties completely soaked through, with sweat and arousal.

I was so turned on -- by the past few hours, by what I was seeing in front of me, and by knowing how wet and hot my wife was, that I could hardly control myself.

I grabbed Sarah's panties and pulled the material to the side, exposing her ass and slit to me. I rubbed her pussy firmly. She gasped into her sister's mouth. She was soaking wet. I pushed a finger into her and she gasped again. I couldn't wait any longer -- I was going to fuck her, just like this.

I unzipped and pushed down my pants. My cock was raging: hard as iron and dripping with desire. I could smell Sarah's wet sex as I aligned the head of my shaft with her opening and pushed.

This time, Sarah didn't gasp, she moaned: a deep, guttural, satisfied moan as I penetrated her to the hilt. She moaned again as I pulled back and thrust into her, deep and hard.

Her moans and getting fucked hard had broken the kiss with Megan, but I could see Megan's fingers playing with Sarah's breasts over her dress. She was rubbing gently up and down, around and around her older sister's breasts as I fucked her from behind. And then, we made eye contact. I locked eyes with Megan and seeing her lust, it drove me wild. I stared right into Megan's eyes as I fucked Sarah even harder, slamming my cock into her wet cunt.

I was not going to last much longer and I could tell that Sarah was on the brink as well. I was grunting at the exertion of fucking my wife, absolutely pounding into her. She was moaning with abandon now, filled with want.

There were no words spoken. Just the three of us making sounds of pleasure, Sarah moaning deeply, me groaning and the sound of our bodies slapping together as I fucked Sarah hard, her panties pulled to the side.

Just as we were approaching climax, Megan, her hands still caressing Sarah's breasts as she was getting fucked from behind, tugged down the front of the blue dress, exposing her sister's huge round tits. Megan made eye contact with me one more time, and then leaned down and sucked one of Sarah's nipples into her mouth.

This pushed us both over the edge. Sarah squealed as she came hard, her sister sucking fiercely on her sensitive nipple, and I grunted and groaned as my climax hit, shooting my warm cum into my wife over and over again.

Waves of pleasure washed over me as I pumped my seed into her, gasping and sighing with the intensity of the orgasm. We all panted and sighed and struggled to catch our breath as we came slowly back to earth.

It was only then that I realized I had been holding onto Megan the entire time.

"Holy fuck," said Sarah, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye and speaking the first words since our encounter had begun. "I haven't smoked since high school but I could really go for a cigarette right about now."

...

The next morning, my brain crawled its way through the fog of sleep and I blinked repeatedly as I gained consciousness. My mouth was dry, my eyes were slow and my head was swimming -- there had most definitely been too much alcohol consumed last night and I was feeling it.

With no small amount of effort, I rolled to my right to see if Sarah was still in bed, but found her side empty. I turned onto my back, closed my eyes, tried to get past my pounding head and replayed the events of last night.

Not much had happened after Sarah and I climaxed. I vaguely remembered Megan kissing us both on the forehead and leaving our bedroom. From there I must have fallen asleep pretty much immediately (which is not unusual after a bunch of booze and a truly satisfying orgasm.) I immediately wondered, "what now?" Where would we go from here?

What had happened the night before could easily be chalked up to getting caught up in the moment. A bunch of drinks, a super sexy club, some pheromones, these things happen! It's not a big deal. We're adults. We can just move past it and pretend it never happened . . . right??

But it did. It did happen. And I wasn't so sure about Sarah or Megan, but I did not want to pretend it hadn't. It was a perfect, blissful night and I didn't want to forget it; on the contrary, I wanted more.

What I was truly worried about is if we had fucked it all up. Did we go too far? Did I go too far? I wanted Megan -- I wanted so much more with her -- but I would never sacrifice what I had with Sarah for that. I loved my wife. Things were going so well. Had we made a critical mistake? Could this be the thing that would tear us apart?

I groggily threw on some grey sweatpants and made my way to the kitchen, where I got my answer.

There were Sarah and Megan, seated at the kitchen table, coffees in hand, chatting pleasantly. Sarah was holding her Kindle and Megan was scrolling through her phone, but when I walked in they were chatting innocently about their day and the weather.

"Oh good morning sleepyhead," said Sarah when she spotted me. "What's the matter? Too many shots last night?"

Both sisters laughed at this and were clearly unsympathetic to my plight.

"Get a coffee, hun. You look like shit," added Megan, confirming their lack of sympathy.

"Why the fuck are you two so perky?" I spat back. "You had just as much to drink as I did last night."

"Pffft because men are huge babies. Women are way tougher. We were just thinking about running a marathon and erecting a bridge," said Sarah knowingly. "Now get yourself a coffee and come hang out with us. It's a sunny, beautiful Sunday. Let's do something fun!"

Wow. Never underestimate the ability of women to compartmentalize.

Just a few hours earlier, these two sisters were in bed together, the younger sister sucking on Sarah's nipple while I fucked her from behind, and yet here they were, chit-chatting as thought nothing had happened.

1...45678...10