Do You Trust Me? (Lesbian Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A'right, missy!" she purred, leering as she twirled the feather, "Let's see how much you can take."

And so it began. Veronica swirled, stroked, waved and slid the blade of the feather up and down her slit, nice and slow, culling out an initial, raspy "Oh, God." Phyllis' head went back until she could see her hands in the ceiling fixture. She could hear her blonde tormentor chuckling. She felt the overwhelming sensation ride her up and down...over and over...again and again...endlessly. Phyllis felt her twitching clit harden until it vulnerably bulged out. After five minutes of this ticklish escapade, it would seem Phyllis had underestimated this toy. It was already starting to driving her crazy. The feather was eight inches long, weighed two mere ounces, and was making her slowly go insane. Another minute, and she was begging Veronica to please stop so she could catch her breath.

"'Please stop'?!" Veronica parroted with a laugh. "How's that gonna help me win?"

The first several minutes dragged, feeling like hours as the playful teasing grew to sheer torture. At 11:10, Veronica finally paused.

"Okay, babe, you get a little break," she decided. She put the quill down, simply so she could proceed to take each of her own articles of clothing off. As Phyllis and her womanhood watched her strip, she felt herself becoming yet more turned on.

"Ah," sighed Veronica, now as naked as her girl-toy. "That's better, huh?" Back to Phyllis, she stretched, giving her a show before returning to the audience participation. "Oh, gosh, I think I left something down here..." she mused, spreading her legs, bending to the floor, giving the girl an exquisite view of her pussy and ass. Phyllis was inclined to object, "Hey, that's cheating!" But, her hostess made the rules, and said nothing about stacking them in her favor with her own nudity. And Phyllis still had fifty, minutes...to go.

"Nope, my mistake," Veronica corrected, standing to clap dust off her hands. "'Righty, my friend, shall we get back to the torture?"

On went the bet. This time Veronica guided the feather just a little further back, so as not to leave out the taint and ass as well. Phyllis was starting to seriously lose it. She lifted her feet just the inch or two she was allowed off the floor. OHMYGOD, she reiterated in her mind. How much time was there left now...she tried to focus her vision and register the clock.

Eleven...is that a three? Oh—no, damn it, it's a two. 11:20?...Still forty minutes?! Oh, hell...she didn't think she would make it.

11:25: "Oh-kay...you want another break, hon?" asked Veronica.

She nodded desperately. Her hostess granted her one.

"All right, enjoy it while it lasts," Veronica said. She was about to put the quill back down again, when she stopped momentarily and said, "Actually...y'know what? This might be a good time for us to have a little, uh...chat."

Phyllis gasped for breath, her swelling cunt turning crimson. "...Ch-chat about what?" she finally sputtered out.

"Well, you know, Phyllis...I think I really like you..." Veronica started. "...Well, I mean, obviously; why would I ask you home with me if I didn't, but...there's something you should know about me. I hesitate to say it, 'cause, well, it's a little out of the ordinary. It might, kinda...frighten you a little, quite frankly. But I really do care for you, so I think you deserve to know this."

Phyllis felt a little disappointed that Veronica apparently was about to tell her something she didn't want to hear or wouldn't like, but at least it would bring her closer to midnight without being agonizingly tantalized by an infernal feather.

"And there's really no way to say this other than to just come right out with it," Veronica went on. "So I'm gonna do just that. Phyllis, my name really is Veronica Upland, but there's one other thing you need to know about me.

"...I'm a witch."

Phyllis looked at her expressionlessly for a few seconds.

"...You mean...tomorrow?" she finally asked. "...For trick-or-treat? For, like, a party or something?"

"Mmm, no," she replied matter-of-factly. "I mean...every day. It's...my identity, honey. It's who I am."

Phyllis stared with a face she'd never made before.

"...Ph—...Phyllis?" Veronica finally said, met only with the same bizarre look. "Sweetie?...Talk to me, please."

"Uhhhh..." she finally said, "...I, uh...I don't believe in witches."

Veronica frowned.

"Well, that makes me very sad, Phyllis. I really wish you did, 'cause...well, here I am, standing right in front of you."

Phyllis was utterly flabbergasted, drawn suddenly in this strange direction. She felt something very upsetting descending on her.

"The, uh...the only, uh...'witches' I know are mean ladies," she stated confoundedly.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that with me, hon," said Veronica. "I'm a nice witch. Still a witch, but...I'm-I'm a good witch."

The next thing Phyllis did she did not fully understand. She turned away and sighed, blowing out her breath in dismay.

"What's the matter?" Veronica wanted to know, almost a little hurt by this reaction.

Phyllis' pessimistic, cynical side came out. "I...I just—I should have known," she scoffed.

"Should have known what?"

Phyllis stared at the floor, uncomfortably digging her toes into the carpet.

"A real, actual woman...genuinely seeming to like me," she sourly groused. "That had to be phony. I knew it. It was a fluke."

Veronica started to react, but she kept going.

"Boy, I'll tell you, Veronica...I've met a few girls who came up with some pretty interesting ways of letting me down 'easy,' but this..." She shook her head. "This is a new one, even on me. I mean, someone as beautiful as you, asking me—me!—to go home with you...I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. I knew it; I knew this was too good to be true. God, I'm such a fucking loser."

"Wha—...no, Phyllis, no!" Veronica insisted, her tone filling with sympathy. "You've got it all wrong! That's not it at all! I'm telling you the truth! Phyllis, sweetie, I swear, my name really is Veronica, I really am a good witch, and I really do like you!"

"Uh-huh," she nodded sarcastically. "Sure. Y'know what, you were right: I am obviously too trusting. So, what, you figured you'd just have your way with me, cast a little spell on me, and that'd be that?"

Veronica could tell the situation had turned serious, and that Phyllis was hurt now, which in turn hurt and scared her. "Phyllis, you don't understand!" she insisted. "If that's all I wanted, I could've just kidnapped you, fucked you, and shoved you out the door. But it's not! I don't wanna shove you out the door! Honey, for hell's sake," she chuckled, trying to lighten things up, "Why in the world would I wanna make you my sex slave if I didn't want you around??"

Phyllis said nothing.

"Babe, I am a perfectly normal, sweet woman in every other way. I just happened to be born with a supernatural power that belongs to Wiccans. And that's really all that makes me a witch! Please, how can I make you believe me?"

Phyllis hesitated. "Veronica..." she sighed in exasperation, "...Actual witches...don't exist. They-they're mythical. They're not real."

Veronica's face turned disappointed again. She looked down at Phyllis' still dampened red pussy, then back up at her face. Slowly, her expression turned shifty...as her lips worked up to a sneaky, roguish smile, thinking of a way to convince her to change her mind.

"Are you, uh..."

She lowered into a crouch to concentrate, aligned the feather lengthwise to the opening of Phyllis' cunt—so that the feather tip just barely brushed her stiff clit—and held it there, as she asked...

"...Sure...about that?"

Phyllis involuntarily threw her head back with a breathless, forced gasping scream, as Veronica sorcerously shot an injection of raging, blazing white-hot passion through her, touching her still with nothing but the feather. Phyllis' fragile pussy immediately blew a spurt of pre-cum. She could barely keep her eyes open, or from rolling straight back, but she thought she saw the lights in the room flickering on and off at this overpowering sensation, before Veronica finally released her from her explosive spell. When she at last broke contact, both the feather and Phyllis' cunt were glazed in pre-cum.

When she realized the witch had eased her from this new level of madness, Phyllis heaved out her breath, trying to recover and refocus. "OH my God!" she exclaimed. "What the fucking hell was that??"

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey bunny," Veronica teased calmly, grinning up at her from her crouch. "Was that too...intense for you?"

She gaped for oxygen, trying just to hold onto a modicum of sanity.

"You see, Phyllis?" she cooed, both persuasively and mischievously. "I really am a good witch, but...I can be very bad if I want to."

Phyllis was still blinking and trying only to breathe steady. They looked at the clock. 11:34. Veronica winked, waving the feather.

"Well! Twenty-six minutes left. Guess we'd better get back on with this, huh?"

"Uh, Veronica...I-I don't know if I can take any mOHHHHHGOD!" Phyllis bawled as the blonde sorceress cut her off with more ruthless pussy tickling terror. She rapidly dribbled more pre-cum down her labia.

"You know what, Phyllis?..." She felt the feather swish around her leg as Veronica crossed behind.

"...Why don't we get a little more personal?"

"Uh-oh..." Phyllis uttered helplessly. "Am I about to hate you?"

Veronica laughed, climbing back up onto her desk.

"Well, I certainly hope not! I was just kinda wondering, sweetie...have you, uh..."

Phyllis felt the prickly, uneasy sensation creeping up on her bum. She heard the sultry voice and felt the warm breath on her back.

"...Ever been fucked...by a feather?"

The tingle driving her crazy seemed to penetrate her asshole, but she couldn't tell for sure. However, once Veronica in fact slipped the tip of the feather inside, Phyllis did feel inclined to spring out of her skin and shriek, "RAPE!!" But she didn't. She tried to hold herself under relative control. Her voice did jump about three octaves, though.

"Or perhaps I should say, ever been fucked by a nice witch holding a feather?"

Her ripe, spent pussy wanted to blow. Right now. But Veronica planned otherwise. There were twenty minutes left, and she wanted to enjoy all of them messing with Phyllis. She was pretty damn turned on herself. She descended back off her desk before she started to leak happy pussy drops on it. When she decided Phyllis had endured enough cruel assplay, she went back to tormenting her sopping, burning pussy and her rock-hard clit, whirling and swirling the feather all over her. The poor dame's face was red and sweating. She was dying. Veronica meanwhile fondled herself at the same time, fingers finding their way through the labial gates.

What she really wanted to do was slather chocolate sauce all over those red, hot, searing pussy lips, go in tongue first and suck out the sweet, thick cream...or drop the quill and manually plunge her poor victim's cunt until she couldn't see straight...

But those were no-nos according to her own rules of this little game. She'd have to settle for letting the feather do all the work and have all the fun. The action went on escalating. She checked the clock. 11:47. For Phyllis, the minutes were still seeming to just drag on forever. It didn't look like she could take too much more, and truth be told, Veronica wasn't that far behind her. With just over ten minutes left, she had to momentarily stop, sit and wipe her forehead.

"Phyllis, darling?" she called up to her.

"Yes?..." her captive replied, weak and dizzy.

"'S 11:50...you wanna keep going, or you want a break?"

She looked down at her hostess, blinking away the fuzziness. "You're asking me?"

Despite her supernature, Veronica was getting pretty dizzy and weak herself. She didn't want to admit to Phyllis just how much of an impact all this was having on her, or undermine her own power, but she didn't think she'd have to worry that much. Besides, as she rejoined in response to Phyllis' query, the break wouldn't be longer than a minute...

"And I'm still gonna get your cum anyway," she smiled, wickedly toying with her.

Phyllis' dazed, confused mind wasn't sure what to make of this, or anything this evening anymore. Her dripping, throbbing pussy and blood-engorged clit, on the other hand, were absolutely in love with Veronica...and her feather quill.

PLEASE let me cum, the cunt begged all of them—its owner, the witch, and the quill—PLEEEEEASE...I'm dying to cum... Unable to focus so hard on the perils of being Veronica's sex slave, Phyllis was caring less and less in whose favor this bet came out. She was gravely needing to just, as her coochie so eloquently stated, cum already. Even still, she didn't know how to answer. A coherent answer would have required the capability to think straight.

"Okay, tell you what," Veronica said, pushing herself up from the chair and laying the feather to rest. "I'll give you a sixty-second break. So this, therefore, doesn't count."

Standing at her side, touching no other area of her body, Veronica stood on her toes, took Phyllis' face and laid a long, hot, literally bewitching kiss on her, possessing and enchanting her in every sense of the words. Phyllis' nipples hardened, nubbing out to try to feel Veronica's brush them. But Veronica held her tits just out of her reach. Both pussies dripped more liquid pleasure down their thighs. Veronica's wanted to know when it would be allowed to join the party.

Next time, its owner told it.

Oh, come on! the pussy complained. If hers gets to play, why don't I?

Because that's not the plan this time. Tell you what, next time I'll make her cunniling-us, how's that?

Oh-kay...

By the time the kiss concluded, it was 11:55. "All right, hon," Veronica leered, picking up the feather. "Ready to hand it over now?"

Phyllis was wheezing too hard to answer. But again of course, she felt the hellish sensation sending her through this perpetual whirlwind, the cursed feather swishing up and down, up and down, up and down. Veronica wanted to make this a night Phyllis could never forget. And while she needn't worry about that in the least, she too wanted it to be as intense as physically possible.

At 11:58, the witch blondie paused briefly one more time.

"So, then, Phyllis..."

Her eyes fluttered open.

"May I now safely presume then that you believe in me?"

Oh, this again... thought Phyllis. She sighed, trying to find appropriate words and place them in proper order.

"Veronica...really..." Phyllis breathlessly gasped, "...I...I want to believe you're a...a witch, but...I j—I just can't. I...I was brought up to think logically, and...and to distinguish fact from fiction, and...and what's real, and-and what's not. I...I'm sorry, Veronica, I just...

"...I just don't believe in real witches."

Hmm...what a shame.

"Phyllis..." Veronica uttered ominously, staring her in the face. She dropped her voice to a whisper.

"...Look me in the eyes...and say that again."

This was difficult, gazing into her dreamy face to utter these unfortunate words, but Phyllis obeyed. Or...started to.

"Veronica...I don't bel—"

Her speech was interrupted, as before her own very eyes, Veronica's irises changed suddenly, from blue, to bright red. Phyllis' voice morphed into a shrieking cry of fright and horror. Veronica again dimmed the lights with her powers as her eyes transformed and glowed, boring into Phyllis' soul. They narrowed down as her lips curled up once again into her terrifying evil smile, and she heard the witch's voice whisper to her.

"It's midnight, Phyllis, my dear...

"...Trick or treat."

Just as she had before, she lined the feather with the length of Phyllis' pussy and mercilessly tickled, lighting the sexfire under her once more. Phyllis shut her eyes, screamed, and moaned, as every inch of her sizzled and crackled with the same torrid passion Veronica'd forced on her earlier. And before she knew what happened, the witch jolted her clit with her black magic, and it was over.

She erupted. Her cum and excess sprayed out with far fiercer velocity that she ever could've achieved on her own. It was incredible and unbearable. She couldn't take it, and at the same time, didn't want it to ever stop. An indeterminable while later, when Veronica at last concluded she had nothing left, she lifted the spell, letting her back down to Earth. Her hysterical shrieking had almost cost her her voice. She exhaled a series of post-cum groans and coughs before things returned to (relatively) normal.

Her body slumped over, only the ascot keeping her from collapsing in an exhausted heap. Veronica could see she'd be out for a bit, so she changed her eyes back to their normal soft blue, brought the lights up, sat in her chair, spread her legs, opened herself up, gazed at the delicate feminine form dangling unconsciously in front of her...and began teasing her own pussy with the feather, until she finally took herself to heaven where she'd just sent Phyllis. She didn't fall asleep, though both orgasms had drained her energy as well. She took her time to the bathroom, returned, dressed and sat back down, affectionately watching her sex slave recover.

*****

All Slaves' Eve (Some Love Is Just A Lie Of The Heart)

Thursday, October 31st, 2013, 12:37 a.m.

"Mmm..." Phyllis stirred to life, shaking her head. "Hm?"

Veronica, scribbling on one of her large pads of paper, looked up to see that she'd awoken.

"Well, hello there, sweet thing!" she greeted, hopping up to kiss her. "I was wondering when you were gonna wake up!"

Her slave blinked herself fully awake, trying to recall what was going on.

"...What?"

"Welcome back!" she smiled beatifically. Phyllis could see her eyes were blue and the lights were up. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"Uh..." She yawned. "Yeah, I...I guess so."

"Wonderful," remarked Veronica. "Feel any different being a slave?"

Phyllis blinked again and opened her eyes wide. "W—...what?" she repeated.

"Well, you remember our little game, don't you? I made you cum, at midnight, so you're my sex slave now."

She looked at the witch, suddenly very alarmed.

"Oh my God...you mean that...wasn't a dream??"

"Well, of course not, my pet! Surely you can discern that you're awake now, and still secured to my desk, yes?"

Phyllis turned petrified. "I...but...y—...wai-wait a second, you...you mean you're really gonna...just keep me here??"

"Well, of course not, silly!"

Phyllis exhaled. "Oh. Whew. Well, that's a relief."

Veronica laughed, kissing her. "Certainly, my dear! I mean, I definitely plan to untie you. You won't be able to wait on me and serve me all the time when you're just locked up in my study, now will you?"

Phyllis' relief was again replaced by panic. "Y—...that's what I meant!" she said. "You are? You're just gonna...hold me prisoner??"

"Well, that's not a very nice choice of words.