All Comments on 'Do You Want A Blow Job?'

by Sub_Hubbie

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Yikes!

Fisting, cucumbers, caning!! Sounds like BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong Category Sub

1* For putting this in the wrong place Regardless of your warning put this where it belongs BDSM, Fetish, The garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fetish or bdsm

wrong catagory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is a fucking FETISH! Why is it so hard for you guys to post fetish stories in the fetish section? You guys who think this is normal have lost the fucking plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is

a retard get help you fool.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
I Give You Credit

From your name to your titles to your descriptions to your bio, you give readers fair warning. I sure didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scary commenters

The anonymous commenters sure do like to talk about beating up women, don't they? Must make their little cocks hard to contemplate it, but damn if it isn't obvious that no woman would ever get close enough to them. Pathetic comment trolls, wasting their lives policing stories they claim to hate and fantasizing about hurting women. Does anybody else feel the need to wipe their ass after reading their comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-scary commenters

You know who is pathetic? It's guys that read every comment and then whine about them. Why don't you wipe your own ass before you spew the shit out of that filthy mouth of yours. Not one fucking word about this shit fetish story, but a whole paragraph bitching about the comments. Take some advice, don't read the fucking comments from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can identify

As a guy whose wife only gives me a brief, token blow job once a year -- on my birthday, and only for maybe 45 seconds, as in your story -- I can definitely identify. And to make the situation totally unfair, I go down on her all the time, licking faithfully away as long as necessary for her to enjoy a nice orgasm.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
One Sided

Can some please inform me why a husband would put up with this behaviour from his wife !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is a prime example

why this site needs a "cuckolding" category. Most sites split these type stories into either "cheating" or "cuckolding". When is this site going to wake up and do the same? The wimp cuckolds are destroying loving wives as a category. Nine out of ten stories posted daily relate to this "fetish". Why can't you authors police your own stories, if this site won't do it? Maybe you like the humiliation of negative comments and low scores. Is that it? 1* for polluting loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHY COMMENT SHIT ?

JUST AVOID AND MARK...ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truthful concept, albeit disgusting, to similarly pain-addicted [unmarried] masochists.

Imagine connecting ones healthy fully shaven genital to electro- massage equipment in order to pacify another [unwilling] fellatrix? End result: an elderly castrated male, in pain beyond belief once turned up fully, requiring a 'urinary catheter' to exist onward!

Forget submitting to a genital flogging 'BDSM', to assert ones marital rights. Try my preferred solution; connect the reluctant female's labia lips & clit, to a live cattle prod, to ensure you have your way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
These comments are ridiculous

The moron who suggested that the site separate the cuckold stories from the cheating wife stories is amazing. I would think that anyone with a normal intellect could figure out that a story written by a writer who calls himself sub_hubbie might be a cuckold story. If you're not interested in cuckold stories why would you possibly read it?

I suspect that the reason is that most trolls are pathetic wimps who can only gain a sense of power by anonymously bullying people on the Internet. That's really kind of sad.

I'd also like to point out that the guys who get off on reading stories about men who beat and murder their wives because they committed what has become a relatively common transgression might be the real perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Cuckolding Story.

Ignore the obligatory literotica goon squad. You do great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lol!!

"I'd also like to point out that the guys who get off on reading stories about men who beat and murder their wives because they committed what has become a relatively common transgression might be the real perverts." So said a commenter. And he said that after reading a story about a woman who beats a man! I find myself wondering how many of the cucksters around here wish they lived back in the days of slavery, where they could beat and fuck niggers without any retribution. I bet we have more than a few closet racists around here. And tying a person up to beat them? Maybe dear hubby submits to that because otherwise the beating would be worse. Maybe some of the cuckfucks around here imagine being able to do it with small children as well...just as helpless and easily dominated, you know. Personally, I think the previous commenter has a VERY good insight on perversion, and just might have a little...ah...personal experience with it, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-those comments are ridiculous

You're right. So is yours. This site does need a category called "cuckoldry". I don't want to have to read previews, tags or comments to stay away from cuckold tales. Put it in the proper category and I won't ever go near them. What the fuck makes you think that most of us read this kind of shit. 1* for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VOMIT

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tasty

Pretty hot, I was just hoping for some length and maybe a little more detail. Don't listen to those bastards, you put fair warning in the beginning of the story and technically this is well within femdom and punishment, etc. Good short!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over-the-top violence.

A caning of 45 strokes would probably kill him. And this mess certainly doesn't belong in the Loving wives section. Fetish or Non/con maybe. How you can start this out saying she's a loving wife is beyond me. This is a vicious, self centered woman, using a man to fulfill her sick desires to demean, degrade, humiliate and torture her husband. What kind of sick person does that? What kind of man lacks basic pride and self respect to allow any of this? This isn't a fantasy. This is just plain wrong on so many levels it's disgusting. I'd LOVE to gear what her Mother or Father would say to her were they to know about her behavior. Society in general would see to it that she was sent to wither jail or the mental ward. A truly disgusting story. No excuse to post this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WE THE READERS WERE FOREWARNED IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT THE STORYLINE INCLUDES HUMILIATION, & CANING

Tags for the story are hardly misleading.

4.4/5.0☆ = 88% = ☆☆☆☆+

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
At Anonymous "We the readers"

Bullshit. Yes the warning was there. i didn't read it. I voted 1* (the only way to bring the average score down) Because Sub_Hubbie is obviously a troll and is stirring the pot. Also because there are appropriate categories for this type of fetish or pathology.

Now when Sub_Hubbie posts in LW i will skip to the bottom and vote 1*. If he/she/it (how do we really know?) persists, I will find all of it's stories and vote 1*. Yes I know it's childish and pretty low rent of me to do so but it is far worse to not respond to this kind of abuse of the hub system here.

Why not just post rape in lesbian, or kiddie porn in humor?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Awww....

Poor Palewriter, gets so worked up after reading these stories and jerking off to them again and again (it's only a one page story, but he doesn't last long) that he has to rage and shout about how he hates them and doesn't read them. Yet he clicks on each one and reads each one still, since it's the only time his worthless little cock gets so hard.

Come out of the closet man, you'll be happier.

And once again, one of the pathetic, bitter, btb crowd admits to helping rig the voting against cuckold stories by spamming votes without reading. Yet, will later go on to claim that 'look at how low the scores are!' to prove that stories do or don't belong somehwere. Almost like he and his pathetic little anonymous coward friends have hijacked this section and are so desperate to prove they are the majority they use bullying and sock puppets to try to drive away the real authors. Yet, the 'bad' stories outnumber their type so much, and the number of views (not votes) shows that these stories are more popular than their precious revenge stories.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
And...

In comes the anon cowards to prove how useless scores are on this site.

Tell me anon, how many times are you going to vote and comment to make yourself look like a crowd of people disapproving?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@frontlinecaster Re: And...

I really don't give a shit about votes and scores and this cuck/btb war, but I just can't stand moralizing morons like you that feel the need to FLAME OTHER PEOPLE COMMENTS.

Read the stories and comment on those. If people don't like a story and give it a low score it's none of your fucking business.

Do you want to force people to sign in to vote? Good. They still will give shitty ratings to stories they don't like. And they will still rant for authors to be drawn and quartered. So?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
but once they sign in with a real email adress the writers and thwe readers can burn your sory ass dear annony!!!

That's what we want we want to be able to say fuck you over and over again and bury your sorry dumb ass with comments back at you asshole of LIT!! I gave this a 5

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Poor, angry little anons. Or, more likely, one anon posting multiple times in quick succession.

I am out as bisexual, that's why I know how hard this is for Palewriter. I know it sounds like I'm being mean to him, well, I am. Because he's a moralizing piece of shit. But I also know he'll be happier once he stops denying that he just wants to suck some cock some times and stops raging at these stories and ranting about what's right and wrong on a porn site.

I'll give him that he's less cowardly than you anons, that's why I want him to just give up, jerk to these stories in peace and move on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ONE STAR

It seems this cucky author got the message and moved on. Now if we could only get the rest of the trash to do the same.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

If you could get rid of the rest of the cuckold authors there would be maybe five people writing in this section, and maybe two new stories a week at most.

Look at the section page, no matter what the ratings say, the majority of authors here are cuckold/swinging/sharing authors, and the views say the same thing. The ratings are only slanted the other way because a small number of moralizing assholes admit openly to rating stories again and again without reading them and lit does nothing to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

So wait, if I'm the person who runs this site, how do you know it's not going to happen?

I love when I insult how badly this site is run and the anons accuse me of secretly being Laurel. But then, I shouldn't expect logic or basic intelligence from closeted, self hating, angry little virgins on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

👍 so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Obviously you had been submitting to your eager, sexy wife for years. Again, obviously you had settled on a cane that really caused agony. In fact, you probably chose the golf club that she used to whip you.

Why wouldn't John be involved in the whipping? Wouldn't it be him whipping you until you couldn't take any more. Your cute, sexy young wife would love watching John work you over pushing you beyond what you ever thought you could stand.

If I were John, I'd whip you until you beg to suck my cock then I'd give you ten more strokes before your torment would end with you succulently worshiping my body driving your excited wife orgasm after orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Trash written for the unwashed perverts that crawled out of the slimy sewer. That includes that ass wipe frontlinecaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cleveland need to suuck dick and have y ass fucking 60 years o lds

need it bad

\

\

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
need to suck dick and have ass fucked

pleae sa yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need a bj

Give me a bj right now dear lord

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So first off - WRONG CATEGORY!

At least try to understand that fact. Fetish, BDSM or even non-con fit this ugly story. She's definitely NOT a loving wife. She demeans, degrades, and humiliates her husband, not to mention exposing him to every nasty disease known to man. No love or respect there. And if she hits him 45 times with a cane, he's going to the hospital. And when the hospital sees and reports the torture she has dished out, she's going to prison. For years and years. At least he won't have to put up with her much longer. Awful story of betrayal and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

not sure why he doesn't grow some balls and leave the bitch then she can have whoever she wants

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 5 years ago
Glorious stuff

I love the wife who canes the husband, reducing him to tears while letting him know he'll never be man enough to get a BJ like her lover gets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong category

No loving wife here. She's a violent psychopath that gets her jollies off humiliating and abusing her husband. Why would he stay with her? Why not have her arrested for assault and battery, get a divorce and move on with his life with a woman that might actually love and respect him? Most men would simply beat the crap out of her and leave her bleeding on the floor. Awful, disgusting story of violence and abuse. Put this garbage in fetish or BDSM where it belongs.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid man

stupid man get nothing but pain ,no pleaser at all leave the nasty whore ,stupid man

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Seek mental health counseling

you need help. How this marriage satifies you in any way is hard to fathom.

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Categories

While it can be amusing to read the continuing discourse on proper categories in the comment section, I rarely enter that melee. However in this case, the complete lack of any love from the wife would seem to punch this story into bdsm rather than loving wives. Well written, but I agree that there is no reason to believe he would continue to feel any value, even as a submissive, in this relationship. Even with acceptance of extreme pain and self sacrifice, if there is nothing to show appreciation for the sacrifice, the relationship is unbelievable. And the plot loses its tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp and low life whore ,she hits me with a cane ,i will break the whore's jaw and put her out of the cocksucking bussines for a while.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Lets clarify your first sentence

You claim "This is a cuckold story in which a loving, dominant wife humiliates, cuckolds and canes her submissive husband. "

The whole mental illness needed to want to be humiliated and cuckolded (which btw puts you safely within the statistics of being gay/bi, sorry but feel free to hate the messenger) aside, the word "love" is almost NEVER applicable in the relationship you described..no one that actually loves another could do those things, as the divorce rate amongst the mentally ill homosexual but married to women crowd attests to.

If you ever try and write again, and the world hopes you dont, try putting a little realism into it, not what your deranged and unwell mind WISHES for, but what reality truly brings to the game. But like most mentally ill types you cant or wont face a reality that doesnt fit within your desires.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Getting your ass beat with a cane hurts!! I hope the BLOW JOB is worth it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous