All Comments on 'Do You Want Cream With That?'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
Great stuff

Don't you love it when adults have fun. Of course that's a safe cream pie, (your own), but I wonder if Pete craves a fresh made one, by someone else?

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not believable

Your story lacks credibility. This lady couldn't seduce her boss without this evidence about his fetish? He doesn't mix business with pleasure, but will on this occasion because she violated his privacy? It just doesn't work.

Also, you need grammer help. I just do not understand why some writers think that "t" is a correct substitution for "ed"; the word "learned" is NOT spelled "learnt", and the word "leaned" is NOT spelled "leant". Also, what exactly does "whilst" mean? Did you mean "while"?

I'm sorry if you think I'm picking on you, but these things really make the story difficult to read and believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
make your own pie

i love creme pies, regardless of how you spell it. i recently had a great idea to make my own. itold my girl friend to be sure to give herself a good enema before i got there. she didnt argue. she loves anal sex and we do it often. however to make a long story short, i loaded both of her holes by squiting in whipped cream. the shock made her explode in a giant orgasm. i then proceeded to eat eh cream, mixed with her cum out of her pussy. then i sucked it out of her fresh, clkean ass. we continued with a night of unrivaled sex i will never forget. every wod here is treue. if you havbe a real woman, try it with her. amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice story

Great job and I find it believable and sexy. I hate it when people trash stories on Lit because they are unbelivable when it's all about fantasy and erotic behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

Great story DD! I always look for your work. Possibly you could add a Chapter 2 to this one and include an anal cream pie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too predictable

Every secretary works for a dashing CEO, and entraps and seduces him. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
absolute crap

No joy in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

I came so hard reading this story!!! It made me want a cream pie in my own pussy so bad!!!! EXCELLENT story line! Just how women in this situation think!!! My dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done

very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Regarding the spelling issue...

Dave is from the UK and they spell things differently there.

Do Americans spell color with a u? No. But Brits do - colour.

So take a chill pill and enjoy the stories.

Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eating out

This story is my ideal fantasy. I would so love to be able to enjoy a cream pie from a sexy co worker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasy

I often fantasize about having an office job where my boss takes me and fills my pussy up with cum. Even better if he cleans me after. Hot story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous