Dobrila's Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poured a little more into each of our glasses. "Pieprzyć bullshit," I toasted, completely mangling the Polish pronunciation. "It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?"

Dobrila laughed aloud and shook her head, saying the word slowly for me. "Pee...erp..sich." I did my best and repeated several more times until she nodded. "Much better."

"Is kind of funny, yes?" she smiled leaning back into her sofa cushions, "Here we are, you and me sitting here talking about fucking and fucking bullshit."

I shrugged and laughed softly, "I guess that means we're comfortable with each other's company."

She nodded thoughtfully, "Yes, I feel the same." She sat up and looked at me curiously. "I have question for you now, also about fucking bullshit." She paused a moment and pursed her lips thoughtfully. "The English makes no sense to me. If fucking means to have sex, then how can bullshit have sex?"

I laughed aloud and nodded, "I see what you mean," I returned. "And you are right, fucking does mean having sex...but just not all the time."

Dobrila rolled her eyes and threw up her hands in frustration over the obvious confusions within the English language.

"Wait," I said with a smile, "sometimes the word is used just for emphasis. Like...that's fucking terrible... it's fucking huge, or it's so fucking tiny I can hardly see it. See what I mean?"

She nodded somewhat begrudgingly. "I suppose is so," she said. "But now I also have another question, Jimmy... about another English word that is always confusing for me too. The word is 'come". It means like...come to dinner, or come here, yes? But in English, it also means to have orgazm, yes?"

I nodded and smiled, knowing how confusing the English language can be sometimes. I spelled the word for her, "C-O-M-E, means to follow or be somewhere. Like, as you said, 'come to dinner' or 'come here'."

Dobrila nodded, watching me with interest.

"But, when spelled like C-U-M, which is pronounced exactly the same way, it means to have an orgasm. Like, 'I'm going to cum', or 'I'm cumming'."

She nodded again with a light of understanding. "Ah, yes. I see."

"But wait," I said, holding up my index finger and attempting to sound like one of those infomercial announcers, "There's more!"

Dobrila laughed at my semi-humorous response, "Yes...please tell to me what is more."

"Cum, spelled C-U-M, can also be a noun. It can also mean a man's semen."

Her eyes widened a little, "Sperma? Cum also means sperma?"

"Sperma," I reiterated thoughtfully, immediately liking the word, especially with her accented pronunciation. "Yes, cum can also be sperma. I like the Polish word better. And..." I continued, holding up my index finger once more.

Dobrila laughed aloud, "I know, I know," she said with a broad smile, "tell to me again what is more."

"Okay," I began, pausing to collect my thoughts. "There is also a past tense for the word cum, spelled C-U-M."

"Cummed?" said Dobrila with a doubtful look.

"No," I said laughing aloud, "When you are having an orgasm you can say you are cumming. When it is over you can say that you came, spelled C-A-M-E. Does that make sense?"

She nodded dubiously, "So is today I cum, spell C-U-M, and yesterday I came, spell C-A-M-E. Yes?"

I nodded and smiled. "You got it!"

"And when having orgazm, I say I am cumming, yes?"

"Wait," I said, furrowing my brows. "Say that again."

"What? I am cumming? Did I say it wrong? I am cumming. Is that right? I am cumming?"

I could no longer hold back my broad smile or my laughter. "I'm sorry, Dobrila, you said it exactly right the first time. I just wanted to hear you say it again because, until this very moment in my life, no woman has ever said those words to me before."

She gave me a scowling look, but then she smiled and burst out laughing, "Oh, Jimmy," she said swatting my arm playfully when she realized I had been messing with her, "You are such a bad boy. Is good to finally know these things," she smiled, "about the English words for sex. Is nice we can talk like this, yes? I think we are becoming best friends."

"I think so too, Dobrila. You are without a doubt my very best friend. I don't have anybody else I can talk to like I talk to you. And you are the only person in the world that I ever told about my virginity. Sorry... dziewica."

Dobrila smiled; it was her turn to school me. She explained how dziewica meant virgin, while dziewictwo was the word for virginity. I nodded and repeated the words until she nodded to indicate I was doing it correctly.

She quickly poured a little more vodka into each of our glasses and raised her glass to me. "We drink to best friends, yes?"

"Yes," I returned, "and to fucking bullshit."

Dobrila laughed heartily, "To best friends and fucking bullshit. Is best toast ever."

When Jeopardy came on, we ceased chatting and watched the program. As the final credits rolled, she turned to me and gave me a speculative look.

"I have proposal for you, Jimmy."

I nodded and gave her my attention.

"This is good, yes," she said, indicating with her hands the two of us together.

I nodded enthusiastically, "Very good, yes."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully. "You know how I love to cook, yes? And how nice it is for both of us to not eat alone?"

I nodded, wondering where this was leading.

"And both love to watch Jeopardy, yes? So maybe...I can make dinner for both of us every night...all the time, yes?"

My eyes widened, the thought of eating such good food all the time was so far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Also, the growing intimacy between us was, to my mind, becoming something rather special.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I mean, I really love spending time with you like this, watching tv and enjoying the wonderful food you cook. But I hate to feel as though I would be taking advantage of your good nature by doing so."

"No, no, Jimmy," she responded with a firm shake of her head, "I think this would be a very good thing for me. Please say you will come to dinner with me every night.

I gave the matter a great deal of thought, for about a nanosecond, and then smiled and nodded, "My God, Dobrila, I can't think of anything I would like to do more than to eat dinner and spend my evenings with you like this. But I really feel that I need to contribute. I'm happy to help pay for all the groceries."

She shook her head vehemently, "Is not necessary, Jimmy," she said, "I have more money than I need. So...is okay? We have dinner together?"

When I smiled and nodded, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing my cheek as she released me. "Is wonderful, this, Jimmy, yes?" she said smiling hopefully. Impulsively I leaned forward and kissed her cheek in return.

******************************************************************************

In the days that followed, I was treated to several delicious dinners from her grandmother's recipe book: polish sausage with fried potatoes and sauerkraut, a variety of pork and veal schnitzels with potatoes and gravy, as well as several different iterations of goulash and borscht. I was in gastronomic heaven.

In the evenings, we now always watched Jeopardy together, it became our thing. Afterward, we would sometimes watch a movie from her prodigious DVD collection. Older movies I had never seen before like, Paul Newman's 'Cool Hand Luke', and Steve McQueen's 'The Magnificent Seven' and 'The Great Escape'. I loved them all.

When we put on John Carpenter's 'Halloween', a movie she had always been afraid to watch alone, she cringed against me, curled on the sofa. I placed my arm around her shoulders and held her close, loving the sensation of her body against mine and the shared togetherness as she buried her face in my neck during the scarier parts of the movie.

We had many talks and discussions on a great many different subjects, and I learned a lot more about her. One evening, while watching a movie (I forget the name), there was a brief sex scene where each actor was obviously nude and writhing together on a bed.

When the movie ended, Dobrila spoke up, "Was a very hot sex scene in this movie, yes?" she said, fanning her face with her fingers and smiling.

I nodded, "It must be difficult for the actors to do those scenes," I said, thinking about it. "I mean...I know it's acting and all, but how can they pretend like that...and not really want to have sex with each other?"

Dobrila nodded in assent. "Is true, I think, yes? If I was the actress and the man did not have erekcja (erection), I would maybe feel insulted and wonder what was wrong with me."

I laughed, "My problem would be the opposite. I would not only have an erection," I said, "I would probably also have an orgasm right then and there in front of the cameraman and the crew."

Dobrila's eyes widened and she smiled, fanning her face once more. "Mój Boże, Jimmy," she responded, (My God), if there was sperma involved, it would make me crazy."

When I raised a curious eyebrow, she dropped her eyes and said, "I maybe have a... tiny little fondness... for sperma," she explained with a hint of a smile as she held up her thumb and forefinger with a small gap between them and did not elaborate further.

I nodded and made a mental note to maybe ask her more about that in the future.

On another occasion, after watching a movie, she yawned, and I could see in her eyes that she was tired. I sat up and prepared to go home.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy," she said with another yawn, "I did not sleep well last night and tonight I am tired and have a strong need to masturbację before sleep.

I had never heard that particular Polish word before, but it sounded very close to an English word I knew all too well. The expression on my face must have given me away because she laughed.

"I think maybe I shock you a little, yes?" she said, giving me a little smile.

"Does that word mean masturbation in English?" I asked.

Dobrila nodded and smiled, "Is close, yes. Masturbację Is to masturbate, and masturbacja is masturbation. Is good for the soul, masturbacja, and is healthy, yes?"

I admit I was a little shocked by the sudden turn of conversation. Masturbation for me was always something I kept to myself; my dirty little secret that only I knew about. And, of course, Dolly.

"Is I think hard for Americans to talk about masturbacja, yes? In Polska is not such a shameful thing as in America."

When I didn't respond readily, she continued, "You masturbację, yes? At least I would certainly hope that you do."

I shrugged, "Well...sure, yeah, I do," I managed to stammer.

"Is not healthy for a young man to always be keeping the sperma inside. Especially when you are dziewica, yes? You need masturbacja to lose the sperma from your body. Is not healthy to keep inside."

"So..." I responded, my lips curling into a hint of a smile, "you're saying it's healthy for a man to masturbate?"

When she nodded, I continued, "Well, if that's true, Dobrila, then I think I must be the healthiest man in Las Vegas."

Her eyes narrowed as if she was trying to understand my meaning and then opened wide as she gave me a broad smile. "You are teasing me again now, yes?"

"I am," I replied. "And you're right, as an American, it feels a little strange for me to talk about masturbation. It's not usually a common topic of conversation."

She placed a hand over mine and smiled, "I am happy that we can talk like this, Jimmy."

"And what about you, Dobrila? How often would you say you masturbate?"

She nodded, "I suppose very often I do it, yes? Usually at night when I go to bed."

"It keeps you healthy, right?" I said with a smile.

She laughed and walked me to her door. "Healthy, yes...but also it keeps me happy. Feels good here," she said, touching her groin area, "and here," she said, placing her hand over her heart. "And here," she said touching her forehead. "Masturbacja is good for the soul, yes?"

With that, we embraced, and I once again thanked her for the wonderful dinner and especially for her friendship.

Later, in bed, Dolly looked after my good health by twice being the recipient of my sperma (I now loved the word). I thought about all I had learned about Dobrila, and it was astonishing how open and honest our conversations had become. From 'fucking bullshit' to an open discussion about orgasms and cum, as well as the American stigma of masturbation.

Somehow it pleased me immensely to know that Dobrila masturbated regularly, and I wondered if possibly she and I had ever masturbated at the same time, and I found that to be a comforting thought.

(The story will continue in Dobrila's Heart Ch. 03)

12