Dobrila's Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started as if jolted by an electrical current. Oh, my God, Dobrila was actually encouraging me to put on the very same nightgown I had SO fantasized about wearing earlier.

"Really?" I asked, unable to keep the astonishment from my voice. "You want me to put on your nightgown?"

"Is best way for you to know how it will feel, yes?" she continued. "Go and get it and put it on."

"Wait," I said in mild astonishment, "you mean now?"

She laughed aloud, "Of course, now," she said, her laugh turning into a bit of a giggle. "Go, I will wait."

Dutifully, I did as she requested, staggering a little on my way to and from the bathroom and even laughing at my drunken awkwardness. Returning to the living room, I stepped out of her panties, laying them on the arm of the sofa.

"Okay, Dobrila," I said leaning toward the phone that lay on the coffee table in front of the sofa. "Putting it on now."

I gathered up the nightgown and, after a moment's confusion as to front and back, slipped it over my head and let it fall about my body.

The sensation was absolutely heavenly, and beyond anything I could have ever imagined it might be. Like her panties, the sleek nylon material against my skin was physically electrifying, and my erection was immediate and urgent.

"Oh, my God, Dobrila," I gasped as I twisted my torso to allow the gown to flutter delicately around my body.

"Yes? Tell to me, Jimmy. Is nice, maybe, yes? You like how it feels?"

I settled gently onto the sofa and literally shivered at the beautiful sensation of her nightgown against my skin.

"It feels... very... very nice, Dobrila," I said, trying my best not to sound as breathless as I felt.

Dobrila laughed softly. "Is very nice feeling, yes? Is almost like wearing no clothes at all, I think. And in summer especially, is feeling much cooler."

"I think... for me... right now, it's maybe feeling a little too nice, Dobrila," I said as the urgency of my erection was slowly increasing.

Dobrila was silent for a moment and then I heard her giggle softly, "Jimmy, I think you are maybe having erekcja, yes?"

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my arousal, "Um... well yeah," I responded honestly. "Your nightgown feels so wonderful, it's difficult not to have an erection."

"I think is maybe normal for a man to have erekcja, yes? Is very zmysłowy the material... is very sensual, yes?"

"It feels incredibly sensual," I responded. "How on Earth can women wear such sensual things and not be thinking about sex all the time?"

Dobrila laughed softly, "For me, I suppose I am maybe used to the feeling, yes? But, even so, sometimes yes, wearing sexy things will make me feel very sexy and think about wanting to have sex too. Is only normal, yes?"

"So, you have some nightgowns that make you feel sexier than others?" I asked, very curious as to what her answer might be.

"Oh, my, yes," she responded quickly. "Some I am used to and can wear every day when cooking or cleaning... even for sewing. And some I wear when I want to feel sexy and even to masturbację."

God, I so loved it when our conversations turned sexual. "So, what about tonight?" I responded, reaching down to lightly stroke my erection. "How does the nightgown you are wearing tonight make you feel?"

Dobrila sighed softly, "Tonight, is yes making me feel very, very sexy," she said, her voice low and breathy. "Is making me want to masturbację."

My God, I could clearly hear the arousal in her voice, and it sent a shiver of excitement through me.

"Tell me about the nightgown," I urged, keeping my voice as soft and intimate as hers. "What color is it?"

"Mmm... is pink... and is very pretty," she responded after a brief pause. "Is one I like to wear when I want to masturbację."

"Your blue one that I'm wearing now is making me feel the same way, Dobrila."

"Is making you want to masturbację?"

"Yes..." I responded, my voice low and breathy, to let her know how very aroused I felt.

I heard her soft intake of breath through the phone, "Oh, Jimmy, is okay," she responded, her breathing sounding much more elevated.

"I'm thinking how beautiful you must look right now in your pink nightgown," I said, my breathing heavier.

I heard a catch in her breath as I spoke, and her breathing suddenly accelerated. "Oh, Jimmy... you are masturbacja now, yes?"

"Yes," I whispered, "I'm sorry... but, yes."

Her voice seemed to catch in her throat as she gasped, "I know, Jimmy, I know. And is okay...I am here.

She said nothing more, only the sound of her heavy breathing was audible over the phone.

"Dobrila?" I murmured a moment later as I felt myself losing control. "Oh, God, Dobrila... Oh, God!" I closed my eyes and surrendered to the pleasure of my orgasm, sighing softly with each ejaculation.

"Oh, Jimmy, yes," said Dobrila, her voice little more than a whisper as the sounds she was suddenly making could only mean that she was also masturbating and about to reach orgasm. She gasped breathlessly, a soft high-pitched moan as she surrendered to the pleasure of that moment, and her voice thrilled me more than words can describe.

In my mind, I could almost see her reclined in her hotel bed, pillows propped up behind her back, her legs parted slightly with her hand between her legs, and her hips sweetly flinching to the rhythm of her orgasm. Her eyes would be tightly closed and her mouth slightly gaping as those soft high-pitched moans were the only sound in her hotel room.

We were silent for over a minute, each of us lost in our thoughts about what had just happened.

"Well," she said to finally break the silence, "that was... very nice. And also very surprising, yes?" she added with a little laugh.

I laughed in return, pleased to hear that our mutual intimacy had not seemed to reflect negatively on our relationship. "I think it was kind of... beautiful," I responded honestly.

"Was beautiful, yes," she said, and from her voice, I could tell she was smiling. "I hope now there is very much sperma in my nightgown, yes?"

"I'm afraid so, Dobrila," I responded with a little laugh, feeling how saturated the material was beneath my hand. "I will give your nightgown a rinse later when I take it off."

"No, Jimmy," she responded very quickly, her voice low and breathy once more," You will please save it for me just as it is for me to see when I get home, yes?" she asked hopefully,

I smiled, "Of course, if you want me to," I said.

"Yes, please, Jimmy... I want that very, very much. It will then excite me very much to wear the nightgown to bed."

I gasped with surprised excitement as she so openly expressed such an intimate desire. While she had many times on previous occasions, astonished me by speaking openly about intimate things like masturbation and her strong fondness for sperma, it was quite another thing for me to hear how it would excite her to wear the nightgown I had just masturbated on.

"Will it then make you want to masturbację?" I asked, keeping my voice soft as I used the Polish word.

"Yes, very much," she responded, her voice also soft.

"I think maybe it's too bad we aren't together right now so that you can see how wet I have made your nightgown," I said, wondering how she might respond to such an open invitation to intimacy.

She was silent for a moment, "Oh, Jimmy... I think is maybe good thing we are not together tonight. Because, if together, I think maybe you would not be dziewica now. And that would make me little sad, yes?"

"Sad? Why would you think something like that?" I responded, more than a little surprised by her words.

"Because... when you give your dziewictwo, Jimmy, you will remember all your life. You deserve someone special to remember that way, and not an old woman like me.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, thinking it was now or never to let her know exactly how I felt. I cringed inwardly to imagine how such honesty from me might hurt our beautiful friendship, but to do otherwise was just dishonest, even a lie.

"I think I understand how you feel, Dobrila. But for you to say that I deserve better than you is... well, I just think that's wrong."

"Is wrong?" she responded somewhat defensively, "Tell to me then how is wrong."

"Because..." I took another breath to fortify my nerves as well as my resolve, "If I had one wish... and with that one wish, I could choose any woman in the world to be with...and to give my virginity to. The woman would be you, Dobrila. You would be the woman I would choose."

I heard her gasp softly on the other end of the line.

"I hope that what I just said isn't a bad thing to say because of our friendship, Dobrila, but I have very strong feelings for you."

"Oh, Jimmy," she said softly, her voice breaking, "Is not bad. Of course, is not bad. Is a lovely and beautiful thing you say to me." She sniffed and I knew she was crying. "I think is maybe not something to talk more about on the phone, yes? We can talk more about these things tomorrow when I get home, yes?"

"Okay, Dobrila," I responded. "You have a good sleep, and we'll talk more tomorrow."

We wished each other a good night and hung up. I sat there in silence, hoping I had not just allowed the beginning to the end of our friendship. She had ended our phone conversation rather abruptly and, when I thought about it, I felt like things were left in an uncertain state.

I stood and removed her nightgown, holding it up to see that I had almost fully saturated the front with my sperma. I was about to take it to the bathroom to hang it behind the door for her and allow it to dry when the phone rang and startled me.

"Jimmy," said Dobrila when I answered, "I am sorry, to call again, but before we sleep, I want you to know that... tonight was very wonderful for me. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful. And also Jimmy, I want you to know that I have very strong feelings for you too."

My heart soared and I smiled so hard my face hurt.

"Now please have nice dreams when you go to bed," she concluded. "We will talk of all this much more tomorrow, yes? Goodnight again, mój kochanie."

With that, she hung up the phone.

I sat there on her sofa completely dumbfounded. She had strong feelings for me too? It boggled my mind to even imagine how, in this reality, she felt for me anywhere close to how I felt for her. With my heart beating double-time, I brought up my Google Translator program on my phone and spoke the words she had just said, pronouncing them just as she had, "mui kohanya."

The program responded almost immediately with "My darling." I stared at the screen in mild disbelief. She had called me her darling! This was a form of intimate endearment I had never experienced in my life and to me, it was something even more special having come from Dobrila.

At this point in my little narrative, I wish I could tell you all how the incredibly special intimacy Dobrila and I had shared over the phone, along with the intimacy of calling me her darling, had somehow magically transformed me from the pathetic, inflatable doll-fucking loser you all know and love, into a more responsible adult with thoughts of building a meaningful relationship with the very real woman I was in love with, but... I really can't because it would be a lie.

In truth, I spent the greater portion of the rest of the night on Dobrila's bed clinging to and grinding against her incredibly realistic dress form with her scented black pressed against my face. In loser-like fashion, I reasoned that I might only have one night in my life to ever have this experience again and I made good use of it.

I came on the form in missionary position, and also between the cheeks of her buttocks with the form face down, clutching her breasts as I let go. I came lying on my back while holding her form above me and also while lying side by side. I even came while moving the tip of my penis back and forth over the form's erect nipple.

In the very early dawn, bleary-eyed from lack of sleep, I carefully made the bed. It was a relatively easy task, as I had not slept beneath the bedding and had used several of her towels from the laundry hamper to keep any and all semen stains from her comforter,

I then put everything else back in order. The dress form was back on its stand in the corner exactly as I had found it (as well as the nylon cover back in place), and her two pairs of panties, both used and abused by me so many times over, tucked away securely in the bottom of her laundry hamper once more.

I fed and watered Malenka, taking extra care to cuddle and caress her while telling her that her mommy would be home very soon. With that, I set the alarm on my phone and crashed on her sofa to get a couple of hours of much-needed sleep.

(The story continues in Dobrila's Heart Ch. 04)