All Comments on 'Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 03-05'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 5 years ago
Superb!

As Siskel and Ebert (sp?) used to say; 'Two thumbs up! Way up!'

lynnandandylynnandandyalmost 5 years ago

Great story. Well written. Wish I could have my own Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Generally good - but one inconsistency

I have enjoyed the story so far - but Beth said:

"I've never been with another woman, but boy am I ready now."

and..

Beth responded to the question "You and your daughter play around?"

With:

"For the past two years, yes. I love her as a parent AND as a lover."

elling50elling50almost 5 years ago
Incest

I loved your first installment, but adding incest and male homophobia to the mix, looses me.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Rivals the first few chapters of Loosening Up

I quit reading Loosening Up because it became kind of the same old hum drum thing chapter after chapter. However, the first chapters up to Dave and Alice taking other sex partners were the best of the series. I hope that this series does not take the same tack. The sex is great in the first 6 chapters. Doc seems to be reliving a life he wishes he could have had with Edie. All of us 50 or 60 plus males wish we had access to the vitamins and supplements he takes. I think that some of us wish we had a life like this with our wives. A 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

What would I not give to be part of a group like this,wallowing in cunt, eating and fucking cunt at the same time. Fucking mother and eating daughter while finger fucking another beautiful cunt. Totally pissed up on cunt juice and fuck lust, blissed out with insane sexual pleasure.

WildBill_TexangWildBill_Texangabout 3 years ago

I have always liked Steve Wallace's writing. I still like the Loosening Up series best.

WildBill_Texang

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES