Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday evening Jasmine reminded me that I'd promised to take Beth and her daughter for a boat ride on my yacht the next day. I decided we could just motor down the Intercostal Waterway to Venice, have lunch and then come back by way of the Gulf of Mexico. Jasmine told me that Beth and her daughter Chloe would be at the house at seven-thirty a.m.

To properly set the stage for Saturday morning, I need to describe Beth a little more. She had a youthful looking face and shapely body, so much so that I figured she was in her early thirties. Knowing she was bringing her daughter, and that her daughter came home from school and stayed with her grandmother left me with the impression of a young girl in the ten to twelve years old age range. That would have meant that Beth had the girl around age twenty. I was wrong on all counts, mainly because I had no other data to work with.

Beth arrived at the Yacht Club with her daughter and my eyeteeth nearly fell out. Chloe was pure and unadulterated sex on a stick, just the way Jasmine was. She was wearing a bikini, carrying a duffle bag with other clothes, and wearing a pair of boat shoes. She had a lithe and very tan body with curves in all the right places at just the right level to attract me, long brunette hair to the middle of her back in a ponytail, and exuded sex appeal, lust, as well as a 'girl-next-door' home spun demeanor. She was eighteen and I thought she should be illegal on a nationwide basis lest all the males of the species lose their minds.

Chloe's bikini also left little to the imagination. It was slightly to the right of a Wicked Weasel, and her nipples and areola were clearly visible through the nearly transparent material. Beth caught me drooling at her daughter and laughed. She came up and kissed me, and I mean KISSED ME. If the kiss had been any more detailed we would have been fucking in full view of the Club. As we parted I noted that Chloe was looking at the two of us with a warm smile on her face. She laughed.

I commented, "I thought you'd be ten years old."

Chloe laughed and displayed her whole body to me in a gesture where she held her arms wide, "As you can see I'm not. I'm perfectly legal and I'm even in pristine condition." Jasmine and Beth both snorted at Chloe's comment. Given how 'hot' she looked I had trouble believing she was as virginal as she'd just announced. If she truly was, then I had a great deal of disrespect for her male schoolmates; how could they have let that travesty continue?

We quickly got the boat in shape to travel, put our coolers aboard, got the engines running, and cast off from my slip. A few minutes later we cruised onto the waterway and started our journey south at a sedate five or six knots. Much of the route was a No Wake zone, and that speed was just right to comply and also not swamp other boats or kayaks using the waterway.

Chloe stationed herself right next to me -- RIGHT next to me with her hip tight against mine. She'd occasionally put her arm around my body to peer at some instrument, see our moving map display, or just to be friendly. Jasmine and Beth stretched out side-by-side in the sun on the foredeck and gave us all a seductive show of putting sunscreen on each other. They'd both removed their bikini bras but were circumspect about displaying anything by lying on their stomachs. The waterway was lined with homes and condominiums.

Chloe was smart and asked many good questions about the yacht, its operations, and the waterway. She knew much about small craft, but nothing about this size. She'd gotten the nickel tour from her mother, who, by the way, I learned was about to turn forty in a few months.

Chloe was a senior in high school and about to graduate in another month. She planned on living at home and going to the university in town. She also hoped to get a part time job somewhere. Much to my surprise she was going to major in computer science and engineering; she had a desire to work in the area of robotics and artificial intelligence.

We passed a number of other boats, all smaller, and I made it a point to slow down to minimize our wake. Passing canoes or kayakers I glided by at a near stop. I discovered I always got envious looks from the male members of the passing boats once they saw Jasmine, Beth, and-or Chloe. I had a super hot brunette snuggled against me, and two other blonde hotties sunning on the foredeck.

We got to Venice just before noon, moored at the Owl's Nest restaurant, and then went in and had a nice lunch. The women had all put on more opaque clothing and shoes to pass muster with the restaurant owners. The place was casual, but not to the point of bathing suits and bare feet.

After lunch we got back on the boat and maneuvered around in the channel to exit Venice Pass into the Gulf of Mexico. This time, as soon as we passed the breakwater, the bathing suit bras disappeared, even on Chloe. I hadn't seen eighteen-year-old breasts since I was nineteen; well, except in videos on the Internet.

Chloe again sat snugged up against me and held my arm so she could rub her nipples against my bicep. She got to me. I developed a woody that wouldn't go away. She smiled and then knelt in front of me and fished out my cock and started fellating me. God; she was as good as her mother and Jasmine -- maybe even better.

Chloe said, "Will you take me below and fuck me?" She looked eager.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes, and Mom said you were the man to remove that terrible stigma from my life. She said you were wonderful and understood a woman's body. Please make me a woman. Honestly, I've been saving myself for someone like you."

"Jasmine and your mother may have other opinions," I suggested.

"They're the ones that suggested it. Jasmine said you could just put the boat in Park and we could go below -- or we could fuck right behind us on that little sofa. I'd love to have my first time be in a special place like this boat and with you."

"Surely you've had opportunities at school?"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Do you know how immature high school boys are? They're hopeless. I want you -- now. I used the boys to develop my blowjob skills, but I want you to help me develop my lovemaking skills. I really like you, and so does my mom."

I throttled down to almost idle. The speed was enough to hold the heading and maybe motor along at two or three knots. I put the boat on autopilot, but had Jasmine and Beth both came to the cockpit and I explained about holding the heading and not messing with the throttles. I gave them a dot way off the bow to aim for and left them as I took Chloe below deck to the master bedroom.

Jasmine and Beth both grinned. Beth mouthed 'Thank you' to me when Chloe wasn't looking. There was a brief discussion that resulted in birth control not being an issue. Chloe insisted that she wanted to be dripping my cum the way her mother was on Tuesday night when she got home. The way I was feeling that second I didn't think that would be hard to make happen.

I spent a half-hour in foreplay with Chloe, a feat that resulted in a half-dozen orgasms for her. Not only was she multi-orgasmic like her mother, she had a hair trigger, especially when I got near her G-spot. Making love with her was spectacular, but I came so fast by that point I felt sorry for her. I made it up to her a few minutes later with another half-hour of me pumping my cock into her body in various positions of the Kama Sutra. Chloe loved me at the end of it, and the feeling was mutual.

Jasmine had peeked in periodically to see how we were doing. When we were through our second round, Jasmine fell onto the bed at Chloe's feet and proceeded to eat her pussy and suck all my cum out of her. Chloe had more orgasms. Chloe loved Jasmine at the end of that bit of sapphic action.

I left the sapphic lovebirds and went topside. We'd made little progress on a speed basis, but the northerly currents in the Gulf had brought us closer to Sarasota. According to my GPS and moving map we were about three miles off shore, and about four miles from the turn that would take us into Sarasota Bay. Beth kissed me and then licked my face clean from where I'd been eating her daughter. She looked mischievous in doing that.

I asked, "You and your daughter play around?"

"For the past two years, yes. I love her as a parent AND as a lover."

"You don't think having me make love to Chloe was weird? Or Jasmine?"

"Not a bit. I wanted to share the two of you with someone I love. I wanted to share someone I love with two others I love."

I decided to test the waters and maybe see how far their random discussions at work had gone. I asked Beth, "What if others got involved?"

Beth giggled. "Oh, I know that Jasmine wants to have you meet Jake Hill, and that she wants to have a threesome with you and him. She also has eyes on Alan Marshall, too. Maybe she'd do all three of you together. God, I'd love to watch, or even participate. An orgy like that would be so much fun. Now that Chloe's no longer a virgin she might like to do something like that."

I snickered to myself, and said, "You girls cover a lot of ground in your discussions at work."

Beth observed, "We often have ten or fifteen minutes periods with nothing going on and then a flood of people, and then the cycle repeats. We usually get a chance to talk about intimate stuff for up to two or three hours a day. I just love working with Jasmine; she so interesting, and she inspires me to do more with my life and be more daring. I doubt I'd have had sex with you, except she made it sound like so much fun. After by doing it I was inspired to get Chloe involved."

Back at the house we put away the food from the boat, and then the four of us decided that my large bed was the place to be, and that clothing was too restrictive. Further, the women decided that my cock needed to sample various holes on various women in a rotation scheme known only to Jasmine. After losing several more loads to Beth and Chloe, we dozed and cuddled together.

I awoke to Chloe sucking my cock. She was grinning at me. She pulled off, "You taste really good."

I commented, "Part of that is your mother. I came in her last."

"I know," she grinned. "I already ate her pussy and got out what you put in there."

Jasmine poked at me, "We're all hungry. We want you to take us to dinner somewhere. We were thinking of Gecko's." Gecko's was a local restaurant chain that had consistently good food and a great menu that rarely changed.

I got up and somehow we all got showered and dressed in casual clothes. We did go to Gecko's, and afterwards split apart; Beth and Chloe headed home, and Jasmine and I went back to the house.

Jasmine extolled the virtues of my having all these beautiful women to make love with. I commented that I liked her the best, and that I was so glad she'd made me come out of my shell.