All Comments on 'Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
A really sexy, sweet story

I love these kinds of stories. To enjoy a love and trust to be able to enjoy the sexual love with others is really a tribute to their relationships. How do people do it? How do they make it work? It is really something that needs exploring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

What a great story. I loved it from beginning to end. I am just sad that its come to an end. Thank you for writing such a fun, sexy and moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was a fantastical story, with more sex than I believe any one human can survive...

....but what a romp.

I was left with the impression that the afterword was as fictitious as the story.....even though it is written nearly biographically.

In my own experience, I have sadly never seen a swinging or polyamorous couple’s marriage survive more than 6 or 7 years of hard action.

It seems the more variety, the greater the risk of one or the other developing feelings for some third party, they decide not to share or work through with the spouse. When it eventually comes out, it devastates the other partner. That last time I was intimate with such an arrangement was a group of 5 couples (3 married, 2 cohab). One wife developed deeper feelings for a single man in the group, he eventually caught on and the conspiracy grew. It came out one night when they both balked at the arrangements that were set for the evening. The husband, who had begun developing suspicions burst and it all ended with the group disbanding, two divorces and both cohab couples splitting. Only one couple stayed together, but they quit the lifestyle.

Not a very rosy reality.

It seems communication always breaks down, and all the sophistry notwithstanding, someone always opts for a “better” match.

tazz1369tazz1369over 4 years ago
keep writing

love the stories hope you keep writing and some day add to some of your other stories I love them all thanks

Mercury125Mercury125over 3 years ago
Another winner from Steve!

A well crafted story filled with fantastic characters and wild sex!

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Bloody crazy story, and I loved it!!! I used the word "bloody" instead of the "F" word so my comments would pass the censors. Please keep writing. Thank you.

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Tremendous story!

And great writing. The key to any good story is developing the characters into believable characters, and then tell the story line.

This story delivered in spades. Why someone in the know doesn't buy the movie rights to this store is beyond me.

Bravo, Steve Wallace! I only have 5 stars to give, wish it was more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3503 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES