All Comments on 'Doctor and Patient Confidentiality'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy8 months ago

More truth in that story than 99% of all the others!

Art0riusArt0rius8 months ago

Holy surprise ending!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an eye opener. Sex with my wife has dwindled over the past 45 yrs; I still have intense desires. She would not touch me or let me touch her. 6 yrs ago I started going to massage men to satisfy my hunger. It was nice! I always ended up letting him fuck me. It felt amazing!! I am truly a bottom! His hands traveled all over me, my legs, mu butt, inside my butt, all over my face, my cheeks, eyes, nostrils and lips! Then, he gently touched my nipples, my very sensitive nipples! My wife would NEVER do any of this! But - what if I get caught. My 45 yr marriage would be over for sure. I guess I better stick to my dildo, butt plugs and Literotica! I also love taking erotic pics of myself and fantasize about how much some man would appreciate the pics. Like maybe my divorced friend, perhaps?? Thanks for a great story! I could be Tony!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the detailed descriptions, loved the idea that Tony wanted to become a male prostitute or became one anyway, loved the twist at the end, right down to the very last sentence…the buzzer…fucking good story.

PG564EPG564E8 months agoAuthor

I want to thank each of you, glad that you all liked it. . I usually was so hard writing and felt hot.

woodseaveswoodseaves7 months ago

Great story, superbly written. The sexual tension in the doctor's room is almost tangible. And very credible. Shock ending makes for a masterpiece.

AmberSolisAmberSolis7 months ago

great story, excellent writing and pace. The plot twist at the end caught me completely flat-footed, I didn't see that coming!

That's what she said. Or in this case, that's what he said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...