Doctor and Patient Confidentiality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No words were spoken whatsover for the next 6 days. A ton of angry silence emanated from Mary. Tony lived in a zone of torment that defied description. He was leaving for work on a rainy dark morning when he heard these words.

"You go see a sex therapist you cheating fucking prick. Don't talk to me, don't say shit because you broke my heart." Mary started crying and Tony nearly ran out the door. He was fucked without hope.

When he got home that evening there was a note on the kitchen table. In it were the name and address of Doctor James Newcomb. After this message Mary had written

"Do this NOW. One chance Tony. Fuck this up and I am gone."

##############################################################

Tony did this and concluded his first session with the doctor. The brain in his dick screamed at him to cheat one more time and give this obsession up. If, he wanted to stay married. He had actually felt a little better, but he was getting an erection in his car just thinking about his newfound love. Sucking cock. His dick won that battle.

##############################################################

Doctor Holcomb recognized Tony's voice in the reception area. He smiled as the phone rang and he told his secretary "send him in Janet."

Tony was well dressed and clean. Once more the two men shook hands and took there seats on opposite sides of the desk.

"How do you feel right now Tony?" the doctor asked.

"OK Jim. Nice to call you by your first name."

"Are you still living in the house?

"Yes, the tension is awful. I really hurt my wife. I never meant for this to happen."

"That's why are are going to explore how your embrace of homosexuality took over your life, destroyed your decision making, and may cost you your marriage. Tell me the truth Tony. Have you had sex with a man since our last session?"

Tony's face answered the question. A grimace formed on the corners of his mouth.

His face reddened. He looked down at the floor and not an Jim.

He whispered "yes."

Jim studied Tony's reactions. His cock was stirring and his plan with clients like Tony was to begin being paid not only his fee, but to extract much more than money from Tony.

"That does not surprise me Tony."

Tony now raised his face up and stared at Jim.

"If you could leave my office right now, and have time on your hands, would you go and find a man to give a blow job to Tony?"

Tony just nodded his head up and down. A silent yes.

"Your marriage is leaning over a cliff Tony. Yet you still cannot control your sexual desires. You had no idea that homosexuality would appeal to you and change you sexually forever, am I right?"

"Yes". Another whisper.

"OK Tony. I'm not here to save your marriage. I don't know if you can salvage it. What I do know is that there is a way out of this awful situation, if you are willing to DO what I'm about to suggest to you."

A flicker of life flashed in Tony's eyes. A way of out this fucking mess?

"Jim I don't know what to do. I'm lost. What is it that you are saying to me?"

"First, we continue our sessions at least once a week. This may give your wife some relief from the rage she has displayed. Rage covers hurt Tony. People don't realize that but it is true. You cheated on her with a man, and she caught you in the act. That tore the life out of her Tony. You don't need me tell me you feel like hell and wish you had not made such a foolish decision to have gay sex practically in your front yard."

Tony did not respond. He remained silent.

Jim looked intently at Tony. "I do not think you can control your lust Tony. You sucked one cock and you were hooked. One was too many for an addict. A million cocks would not be enough for you to suck. Have you admitted the truth to yourself Tony. That you have been a faggot and have little or no interest in having sex with a woman who happens to be your wife?"

A long sigh was uttered by Tony. "You are right Jim. I'm so confused as to how this avalanche buried my once normal life."

"The act of fellatio thrilled you didn't it Tony. Dirty sex that excited you. You never thought sucking a man's cock would overwhelm your sexual desires and flood your mind with lust, did you?"

"No Jim. The desire is so much stronger than I am." Tony was on the verge of tears. Doctor Newcomb could see this. He decided now was the time for empathy. Tony knew what he had become. He had zero confidence he could escape a divorce.

"I am not your judge Tony. But I may be able to throw you a rope for the small raft your floating in."

Tony's face was set in a look of total confusion.

Dr. James Holcomb stood up from his chair. He looked confident, and his manner was one of dominance. His pants were tented by the blood engorged 8 inch erection that strained to break free of his pants. He touched it and held it.

"Your session with me I think you might to have twice a week Tony. Your in the spell, your eyes are hypnotized by my hidden cock. Your excited and wonderfully surprised. No more wild unprotected sex with strangers Tony. That is a huge loss for you I know, but I can feed you my dick and you can blow me. No health risks, and it will give you at least one blow job to perform to feed yourself that thick cream you have come to love, and want more than almost anything."

Doctor Newcomb moved around the desk and sat his ass on it, directly facing Tony.

He struggled not to smile in triumph. He whispered " take it out Tony. Pull down my zipper and you can touch and feel my big cock, It's an early Christmas Tony, this first time it's a gift. I will charge you money to suck my cock from now on."

Tony was drawn to Jim's erection like a moth to a fire. He reached out and rubbed Jim's swollen dick and pulled his zipper down. He loosened his belt for better access to his manhood. He pulled Jim's pants down and realized he had no underwear on. He looked into Jim's firm gaze.

He stuttered "Jim, it's really big, your have a wonderful cock for an older man." Jim smiled. "I know I do. Don't touch it yet Tony. Just look how good it looks and it's so close to you. Tell me what you want to do my cock right now Tony."

"I want to suck it. I want it in my mouth Jim. Please let me blow you. I want it so bad."

"Good Tony. Come get what you need. Kiss and lick it until I allow you to suck it."

Tony immediately held Jim's shaft in his hand and showered the head with wet kisses, and laved his tongue lewdly all over the crown of Jim's rigid penis. He had some grey pubic hair and the head of his dick was wide and shiny. Tony kept worshiping his cock, praying for the permission to suck it and swallow his cum. His eyes pleaded with Jim's as he look upward into Jim's face.

"Take it all down Tony, feast on my dick. Take it down boy, I want to feel your upper lip on my stomach and your lower lip touching my balls. Tony went down slowly, inch by inch, the sucking noises might be heard by the receptionist.

"Don't worry Tony. She sucks it too. I like my work."

Tony thought he had seven inches of a delicacy in his mouth, The tip was in his throat and his eyes teared up. He was used to this now. It turned him on even more.

Janet heard the unmistakable sounds of a cock being sucked. She smiled knowingly. That old pervert was feeding another man. Again. He amazed her.

"yeah, suck that big dick boy. Your a pretty boy Tony. With a heavenly mouth. Mmmm suck it whore, make me happy."

Tony loved dirty talk. He loved having the hard male sex organ fill his mouth. Worked to get some of it into his throat. He pushed forward and the big smooth spongy cock head parted his smooth, tight throat. It felt wonderful for both men. Tony pulled the cock out to the very edge of his lips and wet it with more saliva. Then slowly and skillfully went down, down, until the tip lodged in his throat again. Over and over Tony lovingly sucked this beautiful organ and felt the full balls beneath the cock. He gently lifted them up, then left them drop and moaned loudly on Jim's schlong.

"mmm that's nice Tony. Your good. Uwwlll yeah, you suck cock very good. Hum if you want my cum Tony."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"now just suck the head faggot. Polish my fuck bone cock sucker." These words sent Tony into a sexual frenzy. He did not even think about Mary or his marriage. That would somehow work out and he could suck this wonderful dick to keep him from going crazy with lust. He could feed on it, and everything would be alright.

"mpph, mpphh" Tony's lips locked around the head of Jim's purplish cock head. His dick was sealed tight to receive his dick cream. Jim's breathing became raspy, and he gasped in pleasure. Tony hollowed his face cheeks to increase the sensations on the head of Jim's cock. His tongue laved over his piss slit and did not stop. He knew the cum would shoot any second now.

"oh oh fuck yeah" Jim moaned. His cock twitched and poured a river of sperm into the faggot's welcoming mouth. It was very warm and thick. The good Doctor could still produce a lot of whitish sperm to any sucking mouth that received it. Tony was in ecstasy, his tongue and teeth coated with the love slime gushing into his mouth.

It was a long orgasm the younger man fed on. Tony was so grateful. There would be a next time, and a next and next. Jim was spent and pulled his dick out of Tony's mouth.

"excellent blow job Tony. I'm impressed. That was a freebie. When you pay for it every time, you will feel like a male prostitute - turn you on boy?"

Tony licked some semen from his lips.

"YES!"

##############################################################

One month later the police arrived at the Doctors office and led him out in handcuff along with his secretary Janet. The two had conspired over the years to exploit patients with the added charges to the good Doctor's bills. Cash payments of the "service fee" had made a lot of money of the last eight years.

Tony had no complaints of paying Jim $200.00 per blow job per visit. Mary had somehow managed to allow Tony to stay in the house. The neighbors kept there distance as there are no secrets in small towns.

Their marriage dissolved when the news of Doctor Newcomb's arrest was made public. Pressure was on Tony to testify in court. His marriage was over and he would likely lose his job over the publicity of this extortion. Over 100 other males who were patients of the good doctor were also expected to testify against him.

Men can become addicted to cock. Like money and drugs, people want them and will do whatever is necessary to fill their needs. Tony was shunned in the place he had lived. No one wanted anything to do with him.

Mary vanished somewhere into the big wide world.

The doctors business was gone.

And a buzzer rang to allow another cock addicted male to enter the bathhouse.

12