Doctor Boss' Perfect Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv slipped off the exam table, getting a paper towel, and drying the slick and saliva from her crotch before getting dressed. She had worn a simple, grey, cotton dress that went past her knees with cooling, short sleeves. She pulled on her basic, blue panties and slipped into her flats. When Liv was dressed, she noticed that Evan was just finishing up himself, washing his hands at the sink.

"Your dress is lovely," He commented as he dried his clean hands and walked over to her. He dug into his back pocket, pulling out a wallet. "Here, take my card," Dr. Boss said as he held it out to her. It was like any other card someone would be given by their doctor, but this one had his personal number on it as well. "I would like to see you again somewhere less... official," There was a hint of laughter in his words. "Contact me if you would be interested in dinner or maybe drinks,"

The last thing Liv expected was for her doctor to ask her out, but of course, the whole situation was unpredictable from start to explosive finish. Her eyes lingered on the small photo of the handsome Dr. Evan Boss as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

Liv already knew she would be contacting him. How could she not?

12