Doctor Catherine Pt. 07 - Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara climbed back into the bed beside me and with her face inches from mine held me close and kissed me again gently. She kissed my lips but also my cheeks, eyes and forehead. Her hands were exploring and when she broke away from the kissing with her lips inches from mine she said, "Stay naked for me, I want to look at you as we prepare dinner."

I said nothing but in my mind I was thinking, "Please God, this woman."

Her lips traveled down my neck to my breasts where her tongue flicked my nipples, first one then the other. Then her hands were between my legs and she was pushing my legs apart and opening me for her fingers and hand. She touched me, fingered me, until she heard me moan the satisfaction of a silent small orgasm. Then she slapped my behind and said, "Come on girl, get up, it's supper time."

In the galley Barbara prepared the white fish we had bought just that morning. She cooked it and steamed vegetables on a gas grill in the cockpit. I did dress for dinner and put on panties and shorts. After a delicious meal we sat in the cockpit with a glass of wine. With big bulky Barbara Grace sweatshirts on but otherwise naked. Barbara lowered the tent so we could see the stars. I saw my first shooting star and Barbara kissed me and told me it was very good luck to see one. We sat side by side leaning against the cabin cuddling under a blanket as the evening colder air descended over the boat. I remember a feeling of warmth as Barbara held my hand and kissed me. We kissed like teens at the drive-in as the stars put on a show for us. Eventually Barbara took my hand a led me below. As we descended she closed the hatch and locked it from the inside.

A small lamp lit the cabin and she brought it with us into the sleeping berth. I had never felt more romantically enthralled with a person or situation before. We stood before each other and each removed the others remaining clothing until we were both completely naked again.

I have mentioned this in another story but it bears repeating.

Barb is a beautiful woman. Her breasts are certainly rounder and larger than mine and very firm. They actually have the gall to turn upward so her nipples almost seem to point upward as well. She has large almost tennis ball diameter very dark rose colored areola and very thick darker nipples. Her upper chest and shoulders were covered in freckles but they thinned and almost disappeared at the convergence of her breasts where her tan lightened somewhat but did not really end. Her face, neck, arms and chest were tanned very dark and her breasts were less tanned. She also obviously wore a very small Bikini bottom during the day because the only white part below her waist was a very white V that outlined her smooth almost hairless mound.

Barb pushed me back into the bed and climbed in on hands and knees to light a lamp at the far end of the berth. As she stretched forward over me her breasts were hanging down just forward of my face. When I looked up I was looking at the underside and lower (bottom?) portion of her full breasts. Her position over me made the view very erotic. Just the slightest stretch marks on her lower breast extending to her rib cage. It was then I saw what I had not seen before a very faint very light circular scar on the lower edge of her areola and another scar then ran the entire length of her breast almost to her rib cage. Both breasts had the same scar.

I asked and Barbara just smiled and said, "Now sweetie, you didn't really think these perfect girls were all natural did you" I told her that I had felt every inch of them and I never......

She smiled again and said that these are the last gift her father gave her. He wanted bigger ones and I went from an A to a C more or less overnight. I reached up and pulled her down so her "girls" completely covered me and I reached up to pushed them together surrounding my face. She pulled away a bit and said simply, "Suck me sweetie. Touch and suck me, pinch my nipples."

Her legs were on each side of my body and she told me, "Don't stop sucking me but take your hand and finger me." I reached between her legs and she was soaked. Two fingers easily slipped in her and she moaned just a bit as my fingers slid in and out of her. She had pulled her breasts away from me and put her face very close to mine when she said, "Put your fingers in your mouth and taste me. Tell me about my taste." I did as she said. When I had done it I looked at her and said, "Delicious, very strong and erotic, you make me wet baby. "May I lick you Captain?"

Barbara shifted her body so laying on my side, my face was even with her vagina. She lifted her upper leg and as I rested my head on her thigh I kissed her mons. I put my hands on her butt cheeks and pulled her in. I heard her say "Oh yes, baby I love that."

To me there is no more sensual part of a woman's body than her hips and thighs. It is honestly magic for me to go down on a woman and pull her thighs in around my head as I breath in her musk and taste her.

At the same time she pushed my legs apart and parted my labia with her tongue. She was in the better position and reached orgasm quickly and squirted on my face just a tiny bit as her orgasm reached a peak.

I was so close so very close when she used her tongue to push back my clit hood and gently licked it and sent me over the edge.

We hugged, kissed and touched each other until early morning and fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke at 4:00 am in a bed that smelled of sex. Barbara was gone.

I stepped into the cabin and saw that the companionway hatch was open and light and soft music was coming from the cockpit. Still naked I made my way forward. Barbara was in her sweatshirt, sitting under the stars leaning back against the cabin. When she saw me she put down the I-pad notebook motioned for me to join her. I mentioned that I would grab my sweatshirt and be right back. Barbara said, "No babe, I want you naked. I want to look at your body as daylight comes."

Barbara.....

I had been working on a story I am writing on my notepad. Robin didn't surprise me really, I was hoping she would join me to watch the day begin. As she sat beside me I said, "Good morning. I watched you sleeping and came up here so I wouldn't wake you."

I told Robin that I started writing in college, mostly diary, and memoirs. But when my dad died I started working on, I guess, a long short story about him and our relationship.

Robin asked if she might read what I had written so far. I told her I would let her read what I had so far but she had to promise to give me feedback. Don't know exactly where it came from but I actually said, "I must love you if I'm sharing this with you. Don't press your luck but tell me what you think."

Robin....

We sat and talked. I told Barbara that I had written quite a few short pieces that actually were published. Like her work they are mostly memoirs and written to be erotic if possible.

She put her hand on my thigh and said, "You'll like what I wrote then it is very honest and I think, unnecessarily graphic."

I suggested, "Let's make breakfast and eat out here ok?"

Breakfast was simple, eggs, bacon and coffee, lots of coffee.

Robin was surprised when I suggested we shower together. The head (bathroom) on BG was small and hardly big enough for two but I had a different idea, the ocean. I had soap that worked in salt water and we washed each other right along side the boat. Washing each other in the warm ocean water was very sexy. Her breasts were weightless in the water and my hands slid easily between her butt cheeks. I had rigged a line along the side of the boat so we did not really have to swim while we bathed. I had done this many times. It made me a little uneasy and sad to think that I had not done this except with my dad. This was different a different kind of feeling with Robin. The first time he fingered my butt was in this water, alongside this boat. I wasn't prepared, didn't know to relax and it hurt. I remember crying in his arms and him trying to explain to a nineteen year old how it could be enjoyable, even fun. This was a different time, a different love, a different person. I asked Robin to put her finger in me, then another. With my mouth very near her ear I told her, "I am very sensitive back there. I want you to know I like you in me there."

Robin didn't say anything right away but just kissed me and eventually whispered, "I will do anything you want. Anything! I will make you love me, I'm sure of it."

I smiled, kissed her gently and said, "I think you will, baby. I think you will."

I had a way to rinse with fresh water from a jug hung from the foredeck rigging. As we toweled off I noticed that the guy on the sailboat anchored near us had apparently enjoyed the show of two naked women bathing. I enjoyed it more.

As the day passed we talked, ate, drank and read. It was quickly became obvious that we were both writers. I gave Robin my story to read and she gave me a few of her stories she had on her phone.

Robin....

I don't think that I had ever in my life felt like I was on a honeymoon but I imagined this must be what it feels like. All my senses were on high alert, constantly looking for little pleasures, an angle in her body I had not noticed, an opportunity to peek as she bent to pick up something, any opportunity to touch her. My feelings were heightened when I saw her looking, noticed her deliberately touching me and more than once walking over and hugging and kissing me for no reason at all.

After breakfast, our shower, and lots of kisses and hugs I sat in the cockpit and began to read Barbs story. It was clear after a dozen or so pages that this was more than I expected, much more than she had told me. Her hurt and anger flowed from the pages mixed with the love she felt for the man who had violated every part of her body every thread of her innocence. As I read tears flowed. Barbara was below and didn't see.

Sometime near mid afternoon I completed reading the unfinished story. I went below and found Barbara curled up on the cabin settee with my phone. As I approached she smiled and said, "You girl, have been a true little slut in past times in your life haven't you?"

I did a little courtesy and said, "Yes, ma'am, but right now I'm your little slut. I can be as naughty or nice as you want."

She laughed and said, "I'm going to hold you to that."

I sat down close to her and told her that her story was very powerful and I felt it would be better if she told it in the first person. Don't speak as a narrator telling the story of Anna, whoever she is, but rather as Barbara telling her own story. She looked at me and said that she had tried but it put everything in too bright a light, too many bad memories. I saw tears forming in her eyes. I held her close and whispered in her ear, "I'm so so very sorry this happened to you." She was weeping now, deep deep sobs and tears. Something had happened just then. Perhaps for the first time Barbara was grieving for what had happened to her.

Through her tears and sobbing she said, "No one knows what you read. I know, you know and he is dead what happened is over now!"

I knew. I read what she wrote. I knew what he did. I wanted to help her heal scars that were not physical but deeply emotional.

That evening I held Barbara in my arms. We were both naked but there was no sex. We both cried we wiped and kissed each other's tears away. Maybe, just maybe I now share some of her pain. I kissed her face her her eyes and her lips as gently as I could. I ran my hands everywhere in a gentle massage from her feet to her fingertips. I kissed the callus of her too often barefoot heels to a ring indentation on her right hand ring finger. The kind on indentation that comes from wearing a ring for a long long time. A ring that was gone. As I touched her I saw because of a shaft of light that entered through a porthole the very tiny hairs, almost a shadow on her outer thighs. I could see the same tiny almost invisible hairs on her belly just above her mons leading to her belly button. I was in love with this woman. This would hurt, I'm sure, when she moved on from me. We fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

I awoke to the smell of coffee. Barb was standing in the galley naked and soaking wet. She had started coffee and gone for a swim. She saw me looking at her and a said, "Go jump in. The ocean will wash all that sadness away. I did as I was told. When I returned she handed me a steaming cup of coffee and told me to sit down. She sat opposite me at the galley table.

I started to say something and she put her index finger to my lips to silence me. When on hands holding her coffee and the other hand holding mine she began. "Robin, something happened last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and was able to think about it." She continued, "knowing that you shared the whole story of what happened with my dad opened a door of emotion in me I didn't know was there. Thank you from loving me the way you did last night. I never before felt so one with another person than I felt with you then." She smiled and even laughed a little and continued, "Now don't let it go to your head. I still expect you to be my little slut as you promised." Barbara got a little serious again and said. "I'm not sure I know what love is really. I just know that I want to be with you. Yesterday we talked about our pasts. Today I want to tell you my plans for the future and hear yours and go from there."

Fast forward six months.........

Robin.....

(Those of you who have been following my stories know I own two homes, one in Florida and a beach cabin in North Carolina).

I was sitting on the deck of my cabin in North Carolina drinking a beer, Sam Adams Summer Ale, my favorite. I could see Barbara walking back along the beach toward the cabin in the fading light of the day.

Barbara Grace and the memories it carried was gone, sold to a newly-wed couple as a live aboard. My home in Florida was rented and my car was sold. Barb and I bought a small RV and a trailer for her VW.

The plan is simple. Stay here for the remainder of the year and write, drink and make love. We will spend months next year traveling the United States with a plan of eventually visiting every state and National Park. Who knows, it might take years. Barbara tells me if I should be naughty or nice!

Merry Christmas!


12