All Comments on 'Doctor Exam Ch. 01'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
deanahiideanahiiabout 11 years ago
exam

i wish my exams went like that. my doctor is cute also but straight. i do bend over and let him exam me. wonder if he wonders why his finger slides in so easily.

phtann3phtann3about 8 years ago
doctor

I need anew doctor like yours....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great work

I would love to see a continuation of this and maybe even a situation that it happens to me irl

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A few years ago, while bent over the exam table wearing nothing but briefs pulled down to my knees, I was quite surprised at my pleasure when my doctor lingered to carefully open my butthole with his fingers and describe how it all looked good, free of any irritations or rash. He hadn't ever been so thorough and unrushed before, and regrettably has not in the years since. As time goes by I more and more think fondly of those moments and wish I could visit him at his house, for a parallel exam that is pure art and pleasure with no medical purpose. But I don't have the nerve to ask if I can come visit, so instead each year I get very ticklish as he touches my neck and armpits and belly and feet before finally cupping my testicles in his hand before guiding me to bend over the table so he can lube his glove and fill my anus with his finger before claiming my prostate still feels good. Almost every day now I imagine going to his house and presenting him with a drawing pad and pencils so I can pose nude while he draws me for a quarter or half hour before taking me over his knee and spanking me so pink until I can't take it anymore and I beg him to cum in me as deeply as possible. Is this normal?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous