Doctor Greta Gives Good Treatment

Story Info
New style ED clinic gets results.
2.4k words
4.23
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author comment:

I've written this in a form of second person narrative in the hope that one of the gifted performers I love listening to will bring it to life. However, I'm also hoping it reads well enough to allow readers to feel the immediacy of the moment.

Pleasure for Leisure!

Regards

M.E

The ED Clinic.

Hello, I'm doctor Greta. Welcome; you're one of our first patients in this new space. We hope you find our latest techniques and holistic approach a real improvement on traditional urology and ED clinics. How are you feeling today? A little nervous? Just sit back a little and be assured we have many things to try to assist with any current problems you might have down there.

We've managed to get your records transferred, as you've consented, and I've had a quick look to get to know your case.

You presented 3 months ago at our regular clinic with some erectile difficulties, and I see you're due for a review of the medications. How have things gone since your last visit?

(Dr. Greta listens and lets out a couple of receptive and soft hmms.)

So, not so great? You're having difficulty? Let me just see if I've got this right. You're taking the prescribed tablet approximately 60 minutes before intimacy and you're finding that it's not kicking in quickly enough?

I see. So what happens as a result of that? Oh, so you're finding that your dates are very understanding but the evenings are ending in disappointment? I'm sorry to hear that. Let's see if we can get some improvement with that. Do you find that your erection eventually comes along, a long time after the date has finished? How inconvenient. And taking the tablet earlier hasn't helped? Ok.

Hearing your description, I think we need to tackle this matter in a couple of ways. I would like to examine you physically in a moment, if that's ok. but let's talk about our approach first. There's the physical component of your condition, which I'll attempt to address by changing your medication to a newer faster drug. The second is the psychological aspect of your libido and sex drive. Most erectile drugs don't give you an automatic boner, (apologising and nervous revision), I mean erection. You have to be aroused. It's also possible you may be engaging with the wrong sort of personality types for your sexual experiences. These people might actually be dampening what could possibly be a quite normal set of functions.

Here's where our new techniques come in.

I'd like to move into physical aspects and psychological aspects of our enquiry. I'd like to see if we can activate your state of sexual arousal and go beyond what you've been achieving lately.

Are you ok if we proceed with that? I will be touching you. Is that ok? Yes? Ok, good. The last thing to note before we start: it may appear that I am enjoying myself rather a lot at strategic parts of this session, but let me assure you it's part of what I need to do to elevate your arousal. I'm trained in activating my own sense of arousal in order to connect deeply with the patient, in order to build that emotional bond that is so necessary for deep orgasm to take place.

Let's start. Firstly, I'll need you to take your jeans off. Now this might sound a little strange, but I'd like to help you do that. Let's ease them down together. Everything I do from now on is going to help me understand you better and what your needs might be. I repeat, this is going to involve physical touching and experimentation. Are you ok with that? Ok, good. Before we start with the removal of your pants, I want you to pop this new form of viagra tablet, which should kick in a lot faster than your previous medication.

Here's the tablet and water.

Come back over to me now and stand close enough for me to unbutton your jeans.

Excellent.

Keep your eyes on mine and allow my hands to brush against you ever so slightly as I find my way along your zip. It is permissable for you to take a quick glance at my breasts, which I've unbuttoned in preparation for. Ah yes, here's your pants button. It seems to be straining to support that significant package you're housing.

Lean forward a little and brush your cheek alongside mine as I whisper in your ear. I'll keep unbuttoning and unzipping. (Whispering): Think about this piece of advice as I unburden you of your pants. 'Sex is beautiful, and I will give and receive pleasure without guilt.'

Look into my eyes again, I'm watching to see if your pupils are dilating. Put your hands on my waist. They are dilating! You're enjoying this little bit of intimacy aren't you? Give me a light kiss. That's beautiful and sensual. Good. Let's ease those jeans off completely now. Help me out a little; they're tight aren't they? I'm just going to cup your behind a little as I'm sliding them down. Do you like that? As I straighten, and your pants fall around your ankles, nuzzle your face into the nape of my neck and get a little hint of my perfume.

And now lets slide off your underwear.

Caress your face within my hair.

This gives me a chance to check your breathing. It's quickening a little. I'm grazing my hand against your cock indirectly, with the back of it. It's incidental contact but I can feel the stiffening. It's prodding into me. These are positive signs. I can sense your arousal. If we keep making the right moves here, I think we're going to see a full erection and even go beyond.

Let's go into Phase Two. Now that you've taken the drug, you should be feeling a delightful warmth in your penis and that sensation of rising stiffness. You're feeling that? That's wonderful, my charming, compliant boy. If I lightly put my hand on your penis I can feel it pulsing. We're getting movement at the station! (Laughs lightly.) Let me draw my fingers back lightly over and over the head. Look, it's glistening a little.

Ok, now, let's turn towards the large tv screen on the wall. I'll have my left arm around your waist to keep the physical contact up. My right hand will continue to gently pleasure you.

We're going to be looking at a collection of videos of different gorgeous women posing and showing you their bodies in different scenarios. While we're looking at them, I'll be making comments and lightly stroking your cock ( er. sorry, I mean penis) to get moment-by-moment feedback of what your body is doing. Are you ok with that?

Would it be ok if I used my nails to scratch lightly under your testicles occasionally too? Yes? That's great. I'm so impressed with your openness to give things a go.

Look over at the t.v. Here's our first cutie. She's blond, has a clearly athletic body with strong shapely thighs and calves. She's wearing pink shorty shorts with white trim and standing on tiptoes as she looks back at you over her shoulder, standing over a bicycle. You can see her powerful leg muscles are engaged as she squats just a little towards the bike seat. Ooh, how you would like to be that bike seat! There's a delicious slice of side boob being gently capped by her frilly bikini top. What do you think of that image? I'm pretty confident you like this based on what my hand is telling me.

(Laughs, gently, supportively.)

I'm using a voice recorder to record our observations. I hope you're ok with that. I think the microphone will pick up the little sounds you're making when you bite your lip and moan gently. Don't worry too much about any noise you're making in here, we've soundproofed the room for this very purpose. In fact I encourage you to let out whatever moans and grunts you wish.

Let's move onto the next video. I want to add the power of suggestion to what you're seeing. Here we have a stunning girl who could be Korean perhaps, mixing the music on stage in a dark, pulsing nightclub. She's moving rhythmically to the beats and changing her moves as she blends the tunes. She's mesmerizing. Her dancing is an expression of the sexual urge that is writhing within her. She has large perky breasts that are clearly on display, thanks to her daring neckline. They're moving in a way that really pleases you, and she's clearly aware of her power.

You imagine dancing up onto that stage behind her, moving in sync with her body and reaching around to cup her breasts. You imagine her lifting her head back and losing herself in the music, brushing her cheek against yours and submitting to your hands, which are finding their way under her top to locate the erect nipples. You don't care what anybody else sees or thinks, you just know this is exactly where you should be at that moment. You really, really want to fuck her. You're locked in unison; in the music and the heat of your bodies, and you know that at some point she's going to take you by the hand and lead you off into a grungy back room to join bodies in heat, sweat and alcohol.

Let me check you downstairs. Are your balls pulling up? I think I know the answer to that already! They'e full and they're churning nicely (Laughs.)

Whispers: 'You don't know what to do with your hands do you? This is starting to really arouse you isn't it? I'm not going to allow you to touch yourself. However,

for this next image, I'll allow you to get your hand under my coat and find your way into my pants at the front. You can explore in there a little as I work you. Would you like that? You can kiss me a little too. Ah...I thought so. That's a good boy. ' Reach in.

(Sounding a touch flustered) : I'm acually quite wet down there. I'm doing everything I can to add to your experience of overwhelming positive emotions during sex. I hope this is adding to your sensations. It is? Wonderful.

As we're progressing, you're showing strong signs that your personality type likes strong women who are confident of their sexuality and know what they want. That turns something on inside of you, and your body is responding. Look down and see the pre-cum oozing into my fingers. The nerve endings in your impressively hard cock have reached heightened stimulation levels, which I know, because you quiver a little each time I brush the head of your cock with my fingertips. Your powerful glute muscles are flexing involuntarily in order to thrust.

(Whispering) ; 'This is wonderful progress. Would you like to see if you can cum to this last video?

Yes? Ok. I'm eager to see an explosive finish.

Here's the last one. Feel my left arm still wrapped around you keeping us close. I'll be running my nails along your chest and nipples between stints of stroking.

Here she is, my lucky boy. A dark- haired curvy milf; her rich, tanned complexion working in beautifully with the delicate white lingerie hugging her body. She wants you. She's a woman who offers experience and a body that is firm and soft in all the right places. Her tits are cradled beautifully, as though ripening for this very moment. She will control every aspect of lovemaking and leave you hard and on the edge for hours. You can see it in her gaze. She's determined and her eyes show that she has no doubt about what is going to be happening soon. She lounges back on a large sofa. Her legs are parted just enough to see the plump effect of neatly trimmed pussy and thinly stretched silk. That's really doing it for you, isn't it? You're loving the thought of her and what she is doing to your cock.

Can you imagine joining her on the sofa, as she pulls you towards her, inviting you to pull her underwear to the side and ease deep inside her, finding the rhythm together as she lays underneath you? As you hook your hands and arms under her shouldblades and begin to hump and grind your way to mutual pleasure?

Can you hear her yelling 'yes' and groaning and letting her body and voice do whatever comes naturally? She's unafraid and uninhibited, riding underneath you with abandon. You are glorying in one of the greatest acts of pleasure humans can experience. This sex is between two people who are in the moment and find each other worthy of total submission.

This is your time to cum. Feel your cock sliding into her repeatedly. and your pubic mound thumping against her clit.

It's time to cum. Cum for me. Feel my light caresses turn to a skillful grip as I'm jerking you to the same rhythm that you're fucking this stunning woman with. Keep going. Feel the erection. Feel the juices. Hear the slapping. Feel the wave of desire as you follow her wants, needs and instructions. You're losing yourself in the moment and you're absolutely loving getting your cock jerked as you abandon yourself to these thoughts. Cum for me. Turn to me now. Kiss me a little more as the wave inside you is getting closer and closer to release. Moan into me. Take your free hand and cup my breast. Do it. Do as you're told... right now...You love to obey! It's coming. Grip me. Cum now. Cum for me. Pump like you were born to. Yes! Cum. Cum. Cum!

(He starts cumming) Oh yes, let it all go. Let it all go. Let it go. Let it...out. Feel the wave of pleasure subside into a state of velvet relaxation. Beautiful. My amazing boy. Give my hand the occasional gentle thrust, as you enjoy the echoes of that memorable orgasm.

That was art. You've done so well. You've made some real progress in understanding what you like and what arouses you. Let us now untangle ourselves. There you go. You can clean up in the restroom over there. I'll make some notes from our session and the recordings and we'll schedule another session for a couple of weeks. Well done today...you've shown yourself that you can enjoy sex when you feel safe, secure and trust the other, especially when they know what they want. Goodbye.