Doctor Lewis Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having never experienced that before, she couldn't be sure of what it meant, but the woman was able to guess that he was close. Maybe even closer than she was.

Her suspicions were confirmed only moment's later when her mouth was filled. It was salty and the consistency was unpleasant. Emilia swallowed it fast to get it off her tongue, unfortunately the bitter tasting jelly had coated the woman's whole mouth. The displeasing taste was quickly shifted to the back of her mind as she was brought back to the earth-shattering pleasure that the doctor was treating her to. His cock slid out of her mouth and Emilia realized that she had actually been focusing a great deal on giving him head. It had been subconscious and now that her mouth was empty she was truly able to just enjoy the completely inappropriate things Elias was doing to her.

Emilia's back arched up off the noisy, protective paper as Doctor Lewis's large hand moved from her head and laid over her mouth. It was a light hold, but when the young blond began to moan more even louder while the doctor's fingers sped up, Elias's hand pressed down harder to fully muffle her cries of pleasure. Even though the sounds coming from her mouth were being actively quieted, the whole office was still filled with a wet, slapping noise from his skillful fingering.

"You're doing so well, Emilia," Elias said kindly, the lust in his voice had faded away leaving just the polite man that she had always known. "I knew you would be such a quick learner. You always have been,"

It made the young woman feel so sickly aroused that Doctor Lewis would speak to her in that way. The fact that he would vocalize what was so disgraceful about their entanglement. Just the thought being brought to the front of Emilia's mind made her whine and cry out even louder against the doctor's soft palm.

That building feeling inside her was beginning to even out in a way. Emilia had hit the peek of her bliss and now, for only a few seconds, she was balancing on that thin edge before plummeting. The descent was her orgasm and it was like nothing Emilia had ever experienced before. Unlike Liv, she did not squirt, but her already impossibly tight pussy was crushing Elias' finger as her whole body tensed from the intense sensation going from her head all the way to her toes.

As Emilia was panting and lying completely worn out on the exam table, Doctor Lewis removed his finger and laughed softly. "I am sure I don't need to tell you that we should keep this between us," the man said as he went to take his gloves off, tossing them in the trash and bringing Emilia a damp wipe to clean herself up a little.

Once the high had faded from her orgasm, Emilia was horrified with what she had done. She quickly wiped away any lingering slick on her vagina and got dressed. She couldn't make eye contact with the doctor as she hurried out of the office, needing badly to be anywhere but there.

12